PDA

View Full Version : Attakora

TFCRegina
02-05-2011, 11:54 AM
Might be getting a call-up to the Canada match.

Right back Nik Ledgerwood injured his hamstring today and the Canadian squad will need another defender.

The two obvious choices are Chris Pozniak and Nana Attakora.

MartinUtd
02-05-2011, 11:56 AM
I'm not as familiar with the CNMT as I'd like to be, but he certainly looks to have the goods to compete at CONCACAF.

Slight change of topic, what's the situation with his TFC contract?

Milky
02-05-2011, 02:15 PM
Nana is going to sign a new contract. It's a matter of when not if.

Super Cereal
02-05-2011, 03:09 PM
I hope Nana gets the call, he deserves it.

KezmanCCCC
02-06-2011, 12:08 AM
Stalteri was added to the camp in place of lagerwood. Can't say I'm not happy about stalteri joining the camp. But it would have been nice if nana got a call In the first place.

Hitcho
02-07-2011, 11:21 PM
I'll be pissed if we let Nana get away, although would he really want to leave anyway? Really should be a case of both sides finding common ground. Fingers crossed.

Yohan
02-07-2011, 11:32 PM
I'll be pissed if we let Nana get away, although would he really want to leave anyway? Really should be a case of both sides finding common ground. Fingers crossed.
from couple of interviews, doesn't look like Nana wants to leave TFC quite yet. I think he's pretty excited to play under Winter, and he knows he still got few things to learn before he's good enough to try out for Europe

gcolacci
02-08-2011, 08:43 AM
I think nana knows that TFC is the place for him and he is excited to be on this team. He is a good player yes but if it wasn't for TFC he may not even be playing soccer anymore. Nana was one of those guys Mo just kept on the team because he had the right passport.

I say he will sign a 3-4 year deal and develop with Winter - And after that may stay again, were forgetting he is still a young kid who grew up around here. may not wanna leave his home just yet.

Fort York Redcoat
02-08-2011, 09:23 AM
It sounds like this is the best thing for both sides. I wish Nana put this Greece match first but if it means Stalteri gets one last game so be it.