PDA

View Full Version : The Why we are going to beat Shitcago thread!!!

Pachuco
06-30-2008, 04:44 PM
I'm extremely confident we are going to beat Shitcago July 12th in their house, I'll tell you why:

1. McBride won't be in the lineup since he can't come until July 15th
2. They don't play well at home (2-3-1)
3. They haven't scored in 3 games (this includes a home game against SJ)
4. Their forwards will be scared shitless of losing their job 3 days before the announcement that Brian McBride has reached a deal with Chicago
5. Since all their forwards by now think they'll be traded to Toronto, they won't want to score against the team they think they will be a part of
6. They haven't scored in 3 games (this includes a home game against SJ)
7. We'll have a full squad and our starters should be rested considering we only have Canada Cup and exhibition games before that day
8. They have Cunningham Junior on their team (Barrett)
9. Columbus will keep their scoreless streak going on July 5th
10. Did I mention they haven't scored in 3 games (this includes a home game against SJ)
11. We played well against the top team in the MLS this weekend and I'm sure that will give us confidence to get a result on the road.
12. They are Shitcago

finally, I've never guaranteed a result for TFC, so I ask all of you to pull up this thread once we beat Chicago on the road. I guarantee we will be Shitcago!!!

:D

kelzag
06-30-2008, 04:48 PM
You forgot that we will be there LOUD & PROUD 250 strong!!!

Pachuco
06-30-2008, 04:52 PM
You forgot that we will be there LOUD & PROUD 250 strong!!!

I'm sure I forgot a million reasons, keep them coming :)

Kevvv
06-30-2008, 04:55 PM
Well put, but I disagree with #5: the last thing TFC needs is non-scorers. Somebody wants to join our team, pot some goals to show you still got it.