PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets

Relja
01-18-2011, 11:09 AM
Hey Guys. I was wondering how to join the waiting list for season tickets. I know there are thousands ahead of me, but I would still like to put my name in there. I have attempted this on the TFC site on several occasions, however I have not been able to join the list despite following the directions given. Is there also any other way to join the waiting list? Thanks in advance and all the best.

:scarf:

Pachuco
01-18-2011, 11:29 AM
what problems are you having with joining the list?

MartinUtd
01-18-2011, 11:46 AM
Call a rep.. 416 something something something GOAL

mastermixer
01-18-2011, 11:47 AM
http://www.torontofc.ca/season-seats

You gotta sign up through the link in here. It asks you to create an account through ticketmaster.

Or buy a partial pack... they are going on sale this week I think. That puts you on the gold list.

nfitz
01-18-2011, 02:22 PM
The path to season tickets is definitely grabbing a Partial pack when they go on public sale on Thursday - http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2011/01/tfc-half-season-packs

Those who buy partial packs get the first chance to buy season tickets when they become available.

Are there really light-grey packages of 9 games still available at $260? That would be quite a bargain!

nfitz
01-19-2011, 10:52 PM
Are there really light-grey packages of 9 games still available at $260? That would be quite a bargain!To answer my own question. Got the e-mail this afternoon about the pre-sale for the partial packs (anyone can buy them on-line at the moment through account manager - and if they don't have an account, they can just join the waiting list to have access straight away).

It actually offered me 8 seats in a row in light-grey - in 127 - for the season closer package.

Torontotonto
01-30-2011, 11:43 AM
Hey Guys. I was wondering how to join the waiting list for season tickets. I know there are thousands ahead of me, but I would still like to put my name in there. I have attempted this on the TFC site on several occasions, however I have not been able to join the list despite following the directions given. Is there also any other way to join the waiting list? Thanks in advance and all the best.

:scarf:

Call a rep they will help you out.
I don't think it's close to the thousands but MLSE would like everyone to think that.

Chewy Unikronik
01-30-2011, 02:41 PM
Call a rep.. 416 something something something GOAL

Wow...

BeerBaron95
01-30-2011, 02:44 PM
Wow...

I was thinking the exact same thing lol

Kaz
01-30-2011, 03:12 PM
Have you thought about going to the TFC website and signing up to be on the waiting list? I'm not sure what you are doing wrong but it shouldn't be an issue, you may want to do the email support thing

TorontoGooner
02-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Quick question, and one that may not get an answer (understandably), what row do people in section 110 usually stand up from? The reason I ask is my season ticket is in row 17 and I really want to stand!

phonzo
02-02-2011, 09:52 PM
little bit higher up I think but that doesn't mean you just can shuffle a few rows back - ninjaly of course :D

London
02-18-2011, 08:02 AM
so if season tickets are sold out then why is my dad getting calls from reps saying there are tickets available????

Red CB Toronto
02-18-2011, 08:04 AM
so if season tickets are sold out then why is my dad getting calls from reps saying there are tickets available????

Some big group deal or something the FO was expecting must have fallen through, also from what I can gather partial packs are still available.

London
02-18-2011, 08:07 AM
they offered him full seasons, section i do not know, he has to call them

nfitz
02-18-2011, 08:07 AM
so if season tickets are sold out then why is my dad getting calls from reps saying there are tickets available????I had a call at work - they seemed to be targeting corporate seats ... something about $10,000 for a table ...

menefreghista
02-18-2011, 08:27 AM

Because the PR arm of this club is all about appearances. They want the general public to continue to believe that demand is high.

Plus it makes it easier to sell half season packs if people think the demand is still there.

manitou22
02-18-2011, 12:20 PM
Quick question, and one that may not get an answer (understandably), what row do people in section 110 usually stand up from? The reason I ask is my season ticket is in row 17 and I really want to stand!
The official standing section starts at row 20 but I think you'll be fine. I'm in row 7 and we stand most of the time.

Derko
02-18-2011, 01:31 PM

I'm in row 24 and I think if you are above the stairwell that is part way up the section, you are in the 'Supporters Section' so Stand Up and Get Chanting my friend!!

:scarf::drum::flare::drinking::canada::tfc: