PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about the renewal...

CommradePolski
01-14-2011, 01:01 PM
Hey Guys,

May have posted this in the wrong forum, if so, can a moderator please move to the appropriate section.

Was looking at my credit card thinger online and it shows that the payment hasnt been taken yet for the final installment for the season seat renewal.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I tried calling my rep, dunno if I should put his name or not, and the TFC offices are closed today.

I did get the email saying the payment was being taken today. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this also?

Pachuco
01-14-2011, 01:18 PM
Dude, it's 1:00pm on the day the payment is supposed to be withdrawn. What's your rush to pay MLSE? Anyways, I've seen transactions take a day or two to show up on my online statements.

CommradePolski
01-14-2011, 01:22 PM
Ive had my card scammed before so when I know a payment is supposed to be withdrawn I make sure its gets withdrawn by the appropriate party.

Plus I dont want to lose my season tickets. Im quite OCD when it comes to payments being withdrawn or made from my accounts so I make sure they get taken to the appropriate amount. Its not that Im in a hurry to pay them, Its that Im in a hurry to know its been paid for so I have one less thing to worry about.

razor787
01-14-2011, 01:23 PM
Yea, I dont see a problem really. If it isnt out on Tuesday afternoon, maybe give them a call and make sure things are fine, but no reason to be even remotely worried or anything.

CommradePolski
01-14-2011, 01:24 PM
Ok I will wait til Monday to givem a call again. Thanks.

menefreghista
01-14-2011, 02:08 PM
Ive had my card scammed before so when I know a payment is supposed to be withdrawn I make sure its gets withdrawn by the appropriate party.

Interesting. I've had my credit card scammed a few times over the last few years. And it always happens during season ticket renewal payment plan periods.

I've always wondered if it might be an MLSE/TFC employee taking credit card numbers. They must have quite the database of names and numbers.

It happened again this past December to me, where my card was canceled and I needed to get a new card.

So I'm wondering, has anyone else had a security problem with the credit card they give to TFC for their season ticket renewal?

MartinUtd
01-14-2011, 02:17 PM
Oh shit you just reminded me I need to get them my new credit card #... thanks!

Also worth noting that they changed the description line on the credit card bills so if you see something that says "tickets" but looks different to the last payment, don't sweat it.

CommradePolski
01-14-2011, 03:33 PM
Just checked again and the payment was processed.

Carts
01-14-2011, 03:37 PM
Nice thing about this payment, its less than the other three b/c of the free game...

CommradePolski
01-14-2011, 03:43 PM
I did the math and all of my payments were 4 different amounts lol.

dal524
01-14-2011, 03:48 PM
ya when did they say we're supposed to get the refund for the opener?

Phil
01-14-2011, 03:49 PM
Interesting. I've had my credit card scammed a few times over the last few years. And it always happens during season ticket renewal payment plan periods.

I've always wondered if it might be an MLSE/TFC employee taking credit card numbers. They must have quite the database of names and numbers.

It happened again this past December to me, where my card was canceled and I needed to get a new card.

So I'm wondering, has anyone else had a security problem with the credit card they give to TFC for their season ticket renewal?

I would gamble that it has more to due with possible increased use or fraud during the Christmas period at retailers.

Carts
01-14-2011, 03:49 PM
I did the math and all of my payments were 4 different amounts lol.

Weird...

My were dead equal, with the final payment simply having the free game removed...

Carts
01-14-2011, 03:50 PM
ya when did they say we're supposed to get the refund for the opener?

I e-mailed my rep yesterday, just asking about the final payment amount - and it was "1-game less" than all the others...

Checked online, yup, smaller payment by one game & taxes...

menefreghista
01-14-2011, 03:53 PM
I would gamble that it has more to due with possible increased use or fraud during the Christmas period at retailers.

That's most likely the case. I was just curious if any other TFC season ticket holders had that problem.

I think it might actually be a local gas station where this is happening. But you never really know.

Phil
01-14-2011, 03:56 PM
That's most likely the case. I was just curious if any other TFC season ticket holders had that problem.

I think it might actually be a local gas station where this is happening. But you never really know.

After going 20 years without a comprimise, my card was scammed 2 times this past year.

I suspect gas stations too. My card was swipped 2 times in 1 hour at 2 different stations for gift cards.

CommradePolski
01-14-2011, 04:07 PM
Well my first payment was 200.50 then the next one was 215.50 then the next one was 174. This one, was 170.

CommradePolski
01-14-2011, 04:08 PM
Ive also asked my rep for an invoice 3 times now and still havent gotten one.

menefreghista
01-14-2011, 04:19 PM
Ive also asked my rep for an invoice 3 times now and still havent gotten one.

Did you ask by phone?

I asked by email and never got it.

Then I asked by phone and stayed on the line until I saw it in my email inbox.

dal524
01-14-2011, 04:20 PM
out of curiousity are you in yellows? what was your total charge minus the 12 and mls cup?

menefreghista
01-14-2011, 04:26 PM
out of curiousity are you in yellows? what was your total charge minus the 12 and mls cup?

The charge for a season in yellows is $376. Without the MLS Cup its $342.

Keep in mind there is also a $12 account fee.

dal524
01-14-2011, 04:36 PM
The charge for a season in yellows is $376. Without the MLS Cup its $342.

Keep in mind there is also a $12 account fee.

is that for a new ST or have you been an ST for a few years? same as me, im just wondering. i had 109s in season 2 and switched to 117 in season 3.

sidvan
01-14-2011, 04:51 PM
is that for a new ST or have you been an ST for a few years? same as me, im just wondering. i had 109s in season 2 and switched to 117 in season 3.

Fee is for everyone - been suffering that for years

menefreghista
01-14-2011, 05:14 PM

I've had yellows since season 1.

CommradePolski
01-17-2011, 10:29 AM
Section 116 since day one.

I dont know the exact cost because I dont have an invoice lol.

Ive only asked by email. I guess I should probably call him up.