3) support jdg big time

4) other good canadians cann/nana/

5)goalie

6) the drama

7) game days in hot summer /beers /not at stadium too much rip off

8)love to hate the shitty leaf org

9)love south end atmosphere when in the zone

10)love that we have a team

don't like fact that I can't critique the MB on the topic of this team without being cast out as some golden throat homeless guy:picard:

Fort York Redcoat
01-13-2011, 11:55 AM
Who's the MB and how are you cast out?

Nice, positive thread.

I'll add. "Things I Love about TFC"-

Their mine.

Parkdale
01-13-2011, 12:08 PM
well this is positive. kinda.

I still love the fact that Toronto has a professional club, and the rollercoaster ride of emotions that go along with it.

Redcoe15
01-13-2011, 12:38 PM
I love that we have a top notch (in U.S. and Canadian terms) professional soccer team that we can all call our own. Warts and all.

Red Rat
01-13-2011, 12:44 PM
am I missing something here!
What year is it? my computer says 2011!
did I fell into some kind of worm hole and missed a few hundred years??

Iheartdero
01-13-2011, 12:45 PM
dero

Mark in Ottawa
01-13-2011, 12:52 PM
I love the fact that MLS and TFC et al are forcing football into the collective conciousness and onto TV/Internet feeds so we can watch footy anytime when we can't see a live event.

__wowza
01-13-2011, 01:42 PM
dero

ya don't say?

[NBF]
01-13-2011, 02:09 PM
hahahahahaha, nothing like 14 guys from philadelphia singing on tv, "We loveya, we love ya..oohahohaha", good thing that type of blind crap doesnt happen in Toronto.

The thread title says, "things i love about TFC", I like being mistaken on google search for Toulose FC. Thats about it.

Parkdale
01-13-2011, 02:11 PM
;1200474']I like being mistaken on google search for Toulose FC. Thats about it.

Up the Purples !!!

(just kidding. Screw them. Allez L'OM)

Technorgasm
01-13-2011, 02:16 PM
kicking the shit out of the Impact season after season. . . .

Telling the Crew how shit they are as we continue to struggle to beat them at home.

Banners, flags and TIFOs

Crazy fuckin Phonzo, Yeoman, Lower Eastsider

(scotts girl)

Parkdale
01-13-2011, 02:18 PM
(scotts girl)

hahaha... I was wondering how many posts it would take before someone mentioned that.

http://i43.tinypic.com/345h4q9.jpg

Technorgasm
01-13-2011, 02:21 PM
"Take his Fuck'n HEAD OFF!"

Technorgasm
01-13-2011, 02:23 PM
EVERYTHING about this:
http://www.theaircanadacentre.com/TFC_extratime050810.asp

Roogsy
01-13-2011, 02:27 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/55/RPB_Badge.png

Parkdale
01-13-2011, 02:33 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/55/RPB_Badge.png

fuck yeah!

Could you imagine TFC without the supporters you've met? I cant.

let's just hope we win a few games this season so we can stay a 'Supporters Group' and not become a 'Support Group'.

see what I did there?

aboveandbeyond
01-13-2011, 03:21 PM
belly button piercings I love too

Nodoubtguy
01-13-2011, 03:26 PM
I love not getting shanked in Philly!!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs046.snc4/34648_412006232333_508122333_4811999_3362820_n.jpg

Red Rat
01-13-2011, 03:47 PM
Who are these losers.
oops
haaa

Parkdale
01-13-2011, 04:02 PM
Who are these losers.
oops
haaa

the guelph guys are the kings of facial hair!

Parkdale
01-13-2011, 04:03 PM
I love lamp.

and jamblock
http://www.rockemmusic.com/files/products/LP%20Jam%20Block%20Red.jpg

Stryker
01-13-2011, 04:24 PM
Was hiring internet cheerleaders part of the "total football" system we've been hearing about?

Suds
01-13-2011, 04:58 PM
Overpriced beer, ATM line-ups, useless marketing crap outside the stadium (except the sun screen), energy or the crowd walking form the GO Train to BMO, and the beer garden. Seriously, it just wouldn't be a day a BMO to me without all that and I love it!!

Oh, and the team and this group of misfits!

prizby
01-13-2011, 08:42 PM
I love football.
I love the aesthetics of football.
I love the athleticism of football.
I love the movement of the players, the antics of the coaches.
I love the dynamism of the fans.
I love their passion for their badge and their colour of their team and their country.
I love the noise and the buzz and the electricity in the stadium.
I love the songs.
I love the way the ball moves and then it flows and the way a teams fortunes rise and fall through a game and through a season.
But I love the football that it brings people together across religious divides, geographic divides, political divides.
I love the fact that for ninety minutes in a rectangular piece of grass, people can forget hopefully, whatever might be going on in their life, and rejoice in this communal celebration of humanity.
The biggest diverse, invasive or pervasive culture that human kinds knows is football
And I love the fact that at the altar of football human kind can come worship and celebrate.

J .
01-13-2011, 09:11 PM
I like that people try to be optimistic in the face of what could be an extremely disastrous season.

MartinUtd
01-13-2011, 09:21 PM
I like that people try to be optimistic in the face of what could be an extremely disastrous season.
I think hanging on to Hscanovic, Usanov, OBW, Saric, Garcia, Nane, Sanyang, Ibrahim & Mista would prove to be a lot more disastrous.

FluSH
01-13-2011, 09:23 PM
dero

Mero... is that you?

Batman
01-13-2011, 09:46 PM
this thread seems like people are trying to placate themselves.

Did something happen today that initiated it?

Nobody was expecting all that much, and that may be what we got. Who knows.

J .
01-13-2011, 09:58 PM
I think hanging on to Hscanovic, Usanov, OBW, Saric, Garcia, Nane, Sanyang, Ibrahim & Mista would prove to be a lot more disastrous.

Yeah, Im not saying it wouldnt.

We've been down this road four years in a row now going on five. There is nothing in place, promises of attacking football and all that shit I dont feel like going on about right now.

Juanito
01-13-2011, 10:37 PM
I love football.
I love you bunch of nancies, even though sometimes the comments irritate me and have forced me to drink way beyond the legal limit!!

Fort York Redcoat
01-14-2011, 01:15 AM
this thread seems like people are trying to placate themselves.

Did something happen today that initiated it?

Nobody was expecting all that much, and that may be what we got. Who knows.

Not placation Batman just a simple example of cynacism backlash. I for one welcome it.:)

TFC14
01-17-2011, 06:45 PM
I love lamp.

and jamblock
Do you actually love lamp or are you just looking at things and saying that you love them

Ben - D.O.W.
01-18-2011, 09:31 AM
the guelph guys are the kings of facial hair!

Hey I resemble that comment.

Parkdale
01-18-2011, 09:34 AM
Hey I resemble that comment.

nyuck nyck nyuck !!!

trane
01-18-2011, 09:37 AM
I love football.
I love the aesthetics of football.
I love the athleticism of football.
I love the movement of the players, the antics of the coaches.
I love the dynamism of the fans.
I love their passion for their badge and their colour of their team and their country.
I love the noise and the buzz and the electricity in the stadium.
I love the songs.
I love the way the ball moves and then it flows and the way a teams fortunes rise and fall through a game and through a season.
But I love the football that it brings people together across religious divides, geographic divides, political divides.
I love the fact that for ninety minutes in a rectangular piece of grass, people can forget hopefully, whatever might be going on in their life, and rejoice in this communal celebration of humanity.
The biggest diverse, invasive or pervasive culture that human kinds knows is football
And I love the fact that at the altar of football human kind can come worship and celebrate.

What a lefty pinko comment, I LOVE FOOTBALL THAT IS ALL ABOUT NATIONALISM AND DIVIDES, AND BLOODY NOSES, AND GOOD FIGHTS.

Is that wrong????

JonO
01-18-2011, 10:02 AM
I love lamp.

and jamblock
jamblock. must. die :hulk:

Parkdale
01-18-2011, 10:15 AM
hahaha.... but how do you really feel?

TorCanSoc
01-18-2011, 10:27 AM
Knowing my son has a chance to get into a professional system.

All I have to do is overpay for soccer camps and be as delusional as I can about his abilities. He's only four but he can kick with both feet!! Right now he tends to want to lie on the ball on with his stomach and hump it. But I'm working on that!!! :)

Brooker
01-18-2011, 02:31 PM

All I have to do is overpay for soccer camps and be as delusional as I can about his abilities. He's only four but he can kick with both feet!! Right now he tends to want to lie on the ball on with his stomach and hump it. But I'm working on that!!! :)

LOL!

Redcoe15
01-18-2011, 02:33 PM
^^ +1

TFCRegina
01-18-2011, 02:48 PM

You and Miro Kliment are buddies eh?

Serb_Star
01-18-2011, 04:27 PM
I love how we worship mediocre players that are hardworking.

Roogsy
01-18-2011, 04:48 PM

This is Toronto. It's what we do.

TFCRegina
01-18-2011, 05:06 PM
This is Toronto. It's what we do.

The comments from the two of you make me lol and nod at the same time.

Roogsy
01-18-2011, 05:12 PM
:dita:

Jeffro
01-18-2011, 06:15 PM
Overpriced beer, ATM line-ups, useless marketing crap outside the stadium (except the sun screen), energy or the crowd walking form the GO Train to BMO, and the beer garden. Seriously, it just wouldn't be a day a BMO to me without all that and I love it!!

Oh, and the team and this group of misfits!

What?? I haven't had to buy deoderant since MLS cup!

ensco
01-18-2011, 07:38 PM
Found this in a dark corner of BS once, always liked it.....

I love soccer. Call it football, futbol, calcio, voetbol, soccer, whatever, I love this game.

Why?

A 90 minute soccer game is as close to truth as one can get on this earth.

The game unfolds slowly, as we learn what we are up against. But the action can take place in a breathless rush where art, science, physics and magic all collide in a wonderous spectacle. The game is maddeningly simple, kick the ball back and forth. But like the best music or the richest art, the simplicity combines into infinite complexity. No two games are ever exactly alike.

Every player has a role, but the role merely serves as a starting point. Forwards clear balls of their goal line, defenders, even keepers, score goals, wing players move into the middle, central players move outside. And it all unfolds on the fly. Teams may make plans, but they quickly need adjustment to meet changing circumstances. The players are all equal in responsibility and bring different strengths and weaknesses to the game, without limitations on their role.

The game offers only a few chances, which must be seized. Carpe diem, because you never know when or even if another chance may present itself.

Finally, the game has an allotted time span, but no one, save the referee, knows exactly when time is up. It is up to each player to do their utmost in the time they are given. This control of time, is why the referee is God.

So why do I love this game? Because this game is life itself. We play as we live.

Walnut
01-18-2011, 08:57 PM
I love that there is relatively little scope for things to get worse than they have been - and that the club in not owned by Rogers.

ahandle
01-26-2011, 11:34 AM
a team for me to support in a sport that I love.

Cashcleaner
01-26-2011, 09:49 PM

As sports fans, it seems at times that we're a bit of a dying breed.