PDA

View Full Version : MLS Rumours: The Spamming The Thread Thread

[NBF]
01-02-2011, 09:48 AM
Figures everyone puts down the website, but everyone keeps on referencing it, FFS, this deserves its own thread:

Latest "unconfirmed" news from MLS Rumours: (Updated: Jan.2nd, 2011)

Player........................................|... .......................Interested Team........................|

(ST)Benny McCarthy(Tottenham)....|DC United, N.E. Revolution, Toronto FC, Sounders FC.|

babone
01-02-2011, 10:09 AM
Benny can score big time!

ag futbol
01-02-2011, 11:09 AM
There's actually a bit of an interesting blurb on their now about Mauricio Castro who used to play for New England.

Long story short: He claims he was injured while playing for the club and they refused to pay his medical bills. In the end, he had to appeal to the league who ruled in his favor. Yikes!

[NBF]
01-02-2011, 11:40 AM
Mauricio Castro: Well I didnt even know who this guy was, but I googled him and found a spanish interview of him, where he told the reporter that he got hurt when Cuantemoc Blanco kicked him in a playoff game in 2008. He didn't tell the physio or medical personel(IMO, cuz he doesn't speak english) until the next day and the N.E. Rev's didnt think it was their problem, although he was still under contract. MLS, I guess new better than the stingy cunts in N.E. He had torn a ligaments and cartilage damaged and he chose to play through the pain, but he says if he knew better than to have played through it, he would have told the medical persons about his injury.

He's still looking for a club, do you know what position he plays?

Nuvinho
01-02-2011, 11:57 AM
;1192368']Mauricio Castro: Well I didnt even know who this guy was, but I googled him and found a spanish interview of him, where he told the reporter that he got hurt when Cuantemoc Blanco kicked him in a playoff game in 2008. He didn't tell the physio or medical personel(IMO, cuz he doesn't speak english) until the next day and the N.E. Rev's didnt think it was their problem, although he was still under contract. MLS, I guess new better than the stingy cunts in N.E. He had torn a ligaments and cartilage damaged and he chose to play through the pain, but he says if he knew better than to have played through it, he would have told the medical persons about his injury.

He's still looking for a club, do you know what position he plays?

I think the wing.

Serb_Star
01-02-2011, 02:09 PM
I just want us to sign somebody, anybody.

babone
01-02-2011, 02:32 PM
What about Nuno Gomes? Rumours say he may be on his way to the Middle East but would prefer North America

prizby
01-02-2011, 02:38 PM
;1192340']Figures everyone puts down the website, but everyone keeps on referencing it, FFS, this deserves its own thread:

Latest "unconfirmed" news from MLS Rumours: (Updated: Jan.2nd, 2011)

Player........................................|... .......................Interested Team........................|

(ST)Benny McCarthy(Tottenham)....|DC United, N.E. Revolution, Toronto FC, Sounders FC.|

what does it say about MLS Rumours...McCarthy plays for West Ham not Tottenham

ag futbol
01-02-2011, 06:23 PM
I think the wing.
He is more out on the wing. Never really produced anything in MLS, although he does have skill. I'd call him Honduran Rohan Rickets with maybe a little less 1 v. 1 skill but better ability to link play.

Similar to Ricketts I'd take him to fill out the bench but not to start.

__wowza
01-02-2011, 10:49 PM
I just want us to sign somebody, anybody.

i was like that at one point, but with our history of stop cap solutions (see: mista) i'd like us to take some time and do some research first.