PDA

View Full Version : TFC vs. Vancouver, Can someone post info here??

jabbronies
06-29-2008, 08:07 AM
Hey Ya'll,

Can someone post up the following info for tuesdays game at BMO:

Time:
TV Station:
Webcast link:

Thanks!

camcamy
06-29-2008, 08:10 AM
were facing vancouver on tuesday

tfc007
06-29-2008, 08:18 AM
I am not sure but I think it might be on that CBC network called Country Canada, my brother watch it live against the impact on that chanel last time.

King Jeff
06-29-2008, 08:31 AM
Time: 4:00
TV Station: TLN & CBC Bold

Cas87
06-29-2008, 08:33 AM
Time: 4:00
TV Station: TLN & CBC Bold

Webcast: probably on cbcsports.ca

crashvegas
06-29-2008, 09:27 AM
I believe the game is on CBC, the national broadcast

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/torontofc-schedule.html

Nerepis
06-29-2008, 09:32 AM
The Game's on CBC, this is from their website:

07/01/2008 04:00 PM ET NUTRILITE CANADIAN CHAMPIONSHIP SOCCER ON CBC: Vancouver at Toronto CBC-TV, cbcsports.ca

Happy Canada Day everyone!

:canada:

SilverSamurai
06-29-2008, 10:27 AM
LOL- TLN?! for real? In Italian or Spanish?

RedRum
06-29-2008, 11:36 AM
LOL- TLN?! for real? In Italian or Spanish?

I think I recall hearing it's in Italian.

SilverSamurai
06-29-2008, 12:00 PM
I think I recall hearing it's in Italian.
Darn for me. lol
Ah well, either way regardless of which language it's in, I wouldn't be surprised if they ran commercials during the match.
Still hopefully this will give TFC some greater exposure to the masses.

Red CB Toronto
06-29-2008, 01:01 PM
I am looking forward to seeing POZ and Serge at BMO Field once again, it is going to be an exciting day.

oxygenatedbrain
06-29-2008, 01:22 PM
Keep your excitement in check:

Clarke back after injury - The Province

http://www.whitecapsfc.com/fanzone/galleries/photos/do_not_publish/images/995/320x225.aspx

June 25, 2008

Veteran Jeff Clarke makes his return to the Vancouver Whitecaps' lineup tonight after missing six weeks with right leg injuries related to his back.

"I'm sure my adrenaline will get me through the 90," said Clarke, who should further bolster a defensive unit that welcomed captain Adrian Cann back from the national team for Sunday's 1-1 draw with Miami.

Clarke dressed for the residency program in its 4-1 win over Abbotsford on Sunday. "It was nice for me, towards the twilight of my career, to play with kids whose shoes I was in 15 years ago," he said.

Pozniak's last game

Caps centre back and Canadian international Chris Pozniak will play his final game for Vancouver tonight, as he has secured a tryout with an English side. His departure is slightly premature given that he signed through July 1 inclusive -- the date of Vancouver's Canadian Championship game at Toronto FC -- though president Bob Lenarduzzi made it clear from the start that he would keep Pozniak's best interests in mind.

Goalie in a huff

Goalie Srdjan Djekanovic didn't dress for the Whitecaps' Sunday draw with Miami because he left training in a huff when not selected as the starting keeper, head coach Teitur Thordarson revealed Tuesday.

"The reaction is not accepted, it's as easy as that," said Thordarson. "This is a team and everyone in this group has to accept the decisions we make.

"He has apologized for what he did and we have put this behind us."

Djekanovic started the first six games of the season and was supplanted by Jay Nolly after a 2-0 home loss to Seattle. Nolly has since played six in a row.

rocker
06-29-2008, 01:23 PM
good, no poz and serge... no revenge factor.