PDA

View Full Version : oh shit...

Corpand
06-28-2008, 08:51 PM
Just realized, Columbus just won so they are far away on points from us now. Now, if Chicago, DC United and Energy Drink win their matches, we will automatically be placed from third to second last. Not saying it will happen, but.......

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.....well NOW im depressed.

London
06-28-2008, 08:54 PM
looks like we might slip over to the west if we make the playoffs!

kdzb
06-28-2008, 08:58 PM
In football is like in every sport. It's not how you start the season, it's how you finish.
I just hope some signings in the front will come soon or we are going to have some troubles in the second half of the season.

Detroit_TFC
06-28-2008, 09:13 PM
Next three games, including today, for Chicago, DCU, NJRB:

Chicago: SJ, Columbus, TFC
DCU: Gals, Houston, KC
NJRB: Chivas, Colorado, KC

It's possible that both Chicago and NJRB will win only one of their next three games (if the current score in the Fire-Quakes game holds). DCU could pick up two.

We have Fire, Quakes and RSL. I think we have a good chance to pick up two of these, maybe all three.

rocker
06-28-2008, 09:15 PM
Just realized, Columbus just won so they are far away on points from us now. Now, if Chicago, DC United and Energy Drink win their matches, we will automatically be placed from third to second last. Not saying it will happen, but.......

and then if TFC wins next game and they all lose, we are back up.

why get depressed when things can turn in one week?

Lenny Dikestra
06-28-2008, 09:24 PM
and then if TFC wins next game and they all lose, we are back up.

why get depressed when things can turn in one week?

You are right .Plus is half the fun the ups and downs..
winning and losing like this ..

winning every game is not all its cracked up to be..I hear anyways

mighty_torontofc_2008
06-28-2008, 09:29 PM
Next three games, including today, for Chicago, DCU, NJRB:

Chicago: SJ, Columbus, TFC
DCU: Gals, Houston, KC
NJRB: Chivas, Colorado, KC

It's possible that both Chicago and NJRB will win only one of their next three games (if the current score in the Fire-Quakes game holds). DCU could pick up two.

We have Fire, Quakes and RSL. I think we have a good chance to pick up two of these, maybe all three.

Lets hope the Galaxy beat DC united tomorrow on ABC 12pm KO..come on Becks!!! picking up all three is not unrealistic..but 2 wins and a draw in chicago would suit me.

TFC-Tyler
06-28-2008, 10:04 PM
Where are all the people who kept saying "who cares if were not winning on the road, were competing!"?

Laurignano
06-28-2008, 10:09 PM
the redbulls (Are shite) are winning 1-0 right now.

James Oliphant
06-29-2008, 12:17 AM

Here's something that will cheer you up....there are 16 games still to play.

Keystone FC
06-29-2008, 04:16 AM
Here's something that will cheer you up....there are 16 games still to play.

QFT!
And the fact that we could go from 3rd (in the league) to 3rd from last in the East just shows how things can turn in this league and how tight this conference is truely. Heck, DCU was on track to lose evey game this season and now they are climbing into the playoff picture. We're not the Premiership or Serie A, everyone has a chance (barring the Quakes) at the playoffs and making noise.
We still have 16 games left and a slot in the CONCACAF CL to win. As compared to last season we are on solid ground.