PDA

View Full Version : Management

Pendrith
12-20-2010, 10:09 AM
I am one of the first season ticket holders of the Club (Section 120 Row 1 and 113 Row 4). I have been a soccer fan all my life and was thrilled when MLSE got the soccer team in MLS. I have always been supportive of the Club with all its ups and mostly downs but I am getting very close to my patience limits with MLSE. It seems that our Club is never ready for when the season starts. It never has a full roster on opening day and are still trying to sign players once the season starts. This season it looks like its going to be worse than ever. We have 17 players on our roster, while the limit for 2011 is 30 players. We don't have a coach or GM in place. If a new coach or GM is not named by Christmas, we may as well write off 2011 as no one is steering the Club and we will again head into season 5 with a roster in flux.

Does anybosy know if we're close to signing a coach or GM as decisions need to be made now.

DangerRed
12-20-2010, 10:10 AM
Sometimes, the need for, or the content of, a thread can be best summed up with an emoticon. I'll attempt it here.

:facepalm:

Azerban
12-20-2010, 10:11 AM
yeah we signed a gm didn't you see the thread about it

BFin
12-20-2010, 10:12 AM
Dichio, Robbo, Jimmy B, and Ali Gerba are all splitting the coaching duties...with Dero.

Nodoubtguy
12-20-2010, 10:17 AM
Dichio, Robbo, Jimmy B, and Ali Gerba are all splitting the coaching duties...with Dero.

nooo....Dero is in the accounting department, writing all the cheques.

woolly
12-20-2010, 10:27 AM
I am one of the first season ticket holders of the Club (Section 120 Row 1 and 113 Row 4). I have been a soccer fan all my life and was thrilled when MLSE got the soccer team in MLS. I have always been supportive of the Club with all its ups and mostly downs but I am getting very close to my patience limits with MLSE. It seems that our Club is never ready for when the season starts. It never has a full roster on opening day and are still trying to sign players once the season starts. This season it looks like its going to be worse than ever. We have 17 players on our roster, while the limit for 2011 is 30 players. We don't have a coach or GM in place. If a new coach or GM is not named by Christmas, we may as well write off 2011 as no one is steering the Club and we will again head into season 5 with a roster in flux.

Does anybosy know if we're close to signing a coach or GM as decisions need to be made now.

I was SSH #826. I did not renew my tickets becasue the club had no direction.

No, there have been no hirings of any note. Not even many rumors. A quick glance at the board topics could have told you that.

Any voice of concern you had evaporated when you renewed...

torontocelt
12-20-2010, 10:46 AM

From what I hear there is going to be a major announcement coming from the FO concerning a new coach / GM definitely within the next three months or so, just keep looking out for it. Tom has sought out help on this and there is no doubt that he now knows what he is doing with the club.

Oldtimer
12-20-2010, 10:49 AM
http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=25676&page=4