PDA

View Full Version : New Seat Seat Holder - Question

cybershaz
12-14-2010, 09:25 PM
I'm a new season seat holder and have had strange goings on with my account. I figure who better to know about shenanigians that you guys.

Got tix during the seat relocation event - Paid in full. Never saw the MLS Cup tix post to my account. Multiple calls to the account managers finally yielded them emailing the tix to me. A month later saw them finally email a receipt / statement of account to me.

There's nothing in my TFC account manager that shows I'm a seat holder and every time I've called, they can't find season seats attached to my account. Apparently they were assigned to someone else by mistake (after we selected) and they were transferring them. I worry this never happened.

Last week I got an email about partial packs coming up because I'm 'on the gold waiting list'. So I'm still not being seen as a season holder. Is there ever any indicator in one's account (before games are posted) to show season seat holder status?

Should I be concerned that come spring I will not get tix? I have paid in full, and talked to multiple reps, but still feel like this isn't quite right.

(Sorry for the length)

Cheers!

Oblio2
12-14-2010, 09:41 PM
I would be worried and talking to someone high up.

Cashcleaner
12-14-2010, 09:52 PM
Sounds like someone screwed up big-time at the club. If you paid by Credit Card, I believe you can threatened them by filing a complaint with Visa or Mastercard. They have the power to take that money back if it's not resolved.

Suds
12-14-2010, 09:58 PM
my account manager has not been updated and is still showing my seat from last year ... nothing in there about tix or receipt for this year .. a sure sign will be if you credit card is being billed .. if so, then you can count on the fact you have seats for this year

when I upgraded to a SSH from the Gold List after season 1 I continued to get email about buying tickets under that program so that happening to you is nothing new

If your rep has confirmed your billing amount and your seat number I am sure you are good.

cybershaz
12-14-2010, 09:59 PM
Thanks guys.

Is there any place in your TFC account manager where you can see your 'status'? Since I do have the one statement of account document, they may say that's good enough, but I would think there's another way to tell.

(Sorry Suds - posted while I was typing! If there's no other way to tell, then I guess I have to trust the statement of account)

Suds
12-14-2010, 10:03 PM
Thanks guys.

Is there any place in your TFC account manager where you can see your 'status'? Since I do have the one statement of account document, they may say that's good enough, but I would think there's another way to tell.

(Sorry Suds - posted while I was typing! If there's no other way to tell, then I guess I have to trust the statement of account)

It's normally under Account Settings > View/Pay Open Invoice. That is where you should see your statement. When it's updated it will show your current seats, invoice amount, and outstanding balance (if any).

cybershaz
12-14-2010, 10:07 PM
It's normally under Account Settings > View/Pay Open Invoice. That is where you should see your statement. When it's updated it will show your current seats, invoice amount, and outstanding balance (if any).

Thanks Suds - I don't have that option in my account. I just have things like join waiting list, ticket exchange, etc. That's a bit why I'm concerned.

nfitz
12-14-2010, 10:19 PM
You should phone them and ask why you can't see it.

JonO
12-14-2010, 10:25 PM
I've got nothing constructive to add, so I'll just ask what a seat seat holder is... ;)

sully
12-14-2010, 10:27 PM
The account manager has been screwed up since they changed the season tickets packages to remove the extra game tickets. They should really have sorted it out by now..

razor787
12-14-2010, 10:31 PM
I've got nothing constructive to add, so I'll just ask what a seat seat holder is... ;)

I was going to say pretty much the same thing, then decided to keep my mouth shut, knowing someone else would for me :P

flatpicker
12-14-2010, 10:56 PM
Ditto... on the seat seat holder thing.

rocker
12-14-2010, 11:06 PM
shit, i wanna be a seat seat holder!

JonO
12-14-2010, 11:08 PM
I was going to say pretty much the same thing, then decided to keep my mouth shut, knowing someone else would for me :P
I'll be honest, I was surprised it was still around for me. Gotta take pleasure in the little things when you are stuck working late...

Whoop
12-14-2010, 11:27 PM
The account manager is screwed up. Always has been at this time of year.

I moved my tickets and there's still nothing in my account manager.

That's why I got my rep to send me an invoice with my seat locations listed on it.

Joe Kool
12-14-2010, 11:41 PM
I relocated my seats and still haven't got an invoice. Account manager finally posted my invoice info but says I paid $100 less than I have up to this point. I was on the Gold and Red waiting list apparently for the last two years while I have been a season seat holder since they seemed to have forgotten to take me off when I changed each time. I sent two emails and left three voicemails for my rep for an accurate breakdown of what I am being charged but I have had zero response. I would definitely say the whole thing is screwed up. When I last talked to him he basically rushed me off the phone saying everything was fixed but account manager still shows me paying less money than my credit card statement. I will play hardball after this next payment if it doesn't get fixed.

Alonso
12-15-2010, 12:17 AM
This happened to me my first year after buying season tickets. I panicked like you have and called to talk to an agent about it and had them swear to me up and down that my tickets weren't in fact "returned" like my account manager was indicating.

The account manager works fairly well during the season but during the offseason it's not really kept up to date for some reason. I've noticed that none of the information on my account is updated.

Stugatzo
12-15-2010, 07:59 AM
The Acc't Mgr is run by Ticketmaster....say no more.
Bottom line is the F.O. ticketing staff are top notch.
If you are having problems, they will sort it out.
Call and speak to John Driscoll...the man is magic!
Tell him: "Stuart Green said you'd make it all better!"

TOBOR !
12-15-2010, 08:07 AM
My Account Manager Manager shows my invoice and current payment status.

cybershaz
12-15-2010, 08:12 AM
The Acc't Mgr is run by Ticketmaster....say no more.
Bottom line is the F.O. ticketing staff are top notch.
If you are having problems, they will sort it out.
Call and speak to John Driscoll...the man is magic!
Tell him: "Stuart Green said you'd make it all better!"

I've been dealing with John and he doesn't really seem to care about fixing it. Maybe he's just swamped with similar requests. Will wait a bit and check back with him.

Haha - about the seat seat holder. That's what happens when you multi-task! :)

Ageroo
12-15-2010, 08:36 AM
well......mine is still not showing and my rep is on vacation....but Iam sure they will get it sorted out for me and you soon enough. That invoicing system they have on the site has been messed up for me most of the time since day 1.

DangerRed
12-15-2010, 10:18 AM
You should phone them and ask why you can't see it.

I did the very same because I couldn't see my invoice (although the MLS Cup tickets got posted to my account the day I bought seasons). They fiddled around and couldnt find it either, but said they could see it on their internal systems.

Then, a few days later, I could finally view the invoice and now have the hit on my credit card to prove i paid for the seats.

CommradePolski
12-15-2010, 10:41 AM
The account manager has been pretty broken since they made all the changes to the season seat package this year. I dont even have the invoice for this year in my account manager.

Nodoubtguy
12-15-2010, 10:48 AM
I asked my rep to send me an invoice showing my payments since the account manager has been messed up since the change in prices.

Parkdale
12-15-2010, 10:52 AM
yeah, the account manager is often fucked up, but the reps generally do a good job of getting things sorted out despite the technical issues.

Just make keep at it until your satisfied.

Carts
12-15-2010, 10:57 AM
When in doubt, blame Parkdale... :)

Carts...

Parkdale
12-15-2010, 11:04 AM
^ that's what I recommend.

and if you REALLY want to see your tickets go into limbo..... just tell your account rep that you know Parkdale -
They'll make seats disappear faster than rush hour on the Subway

Technorgasm
12-15-2010, 12:18 PM
I still owe $21. . . . . really going to break the bank today. .

Smokecell
12-15-2010, 12:25 PM
question...out of nowhere I have a $75 ticketmaster charge on my credit card on dec 3rd. Now I haven't bought tickets to anything so before I file a complaint with mastercard is there a chance that's related to my tfc season tickets (which were paid in full so i doubt it)?

Parkdale
12-15-2010, 12:27 PM
question...out of nowhere I have a $75 ticketmaster charge on my credit card on dec 3rd. Now I haven't bought tickets to anything so before I file a complaint with mastercard is there a chance that's related to my tfc season tickets (which were paid in full so i doubt it)?

get the transaction record from your credit card. They can also give you details on the charge.

If you paid for the full ticket pack at once, then there's shouldn't be any other bills.

definitely worth checking into.

scooter
12-15-2010, 04:04 PM
i got an email this am that my 3rd payment was due and i was like wtf i already paid in full --- called them and straightened it out but not before being told that it was probably for mls cup tickets and i was like no no no they are included in season tickets remember
all fixed up now

as for account manager dont expect to see any tickets there till april or so

TOBOR !
12-16-2010, 08:01 AM
yeah ^ I got that email as well. I wondered about it because I thought the third payment wasn't due until the New Year, but chalked it up to my having not paid close attention to the man holding my credit card.

dal524
12-26-2010, 12:38 PM
would anyone have the days and % for when we were to be charged for our renewing seasons? cant seem to find the email.

sidvan
12-26-2010, 01:41 PM
would anyone have the days and % for when we were to be charged for our renewing seasons? cant seem to find the email.

25% on renewal
25% on Nov. 15
25% on Dec. 15
25% on Jan. 15

Last year was 1/3 on renewal, 1/3 in Nov., and 1/3 in Dec.

Torontotonto
12-26-2010, 04:31 PM
The account manager has been screwed up since they changed the season tickets packages to remove the extra game tickets. They should really have sorted it out by now..

They took out the extra games but my credit card has not been re-imbursed to date. Has anyone else received a refund for the two Concacaf games ?

dal524
12-27-2010, 01:53 AM
25% on renewal
25% on Nov. 15
25% on Dec. 15
25% on Jan. 15

Last year was 1/3 on renewal, 1/3 in Nov., and 1/3 in Dec.

How come the 3 charges i have so far are all different.
219, 198 and 174 then?

I have yellows btw, anyone else have the same charges?

sidvan
12-27-2010, 08:29 AM
219, 198 and 174 then?

don't forget you $12 account fee wnich i believe they charge up front

menefreghista
12-27-2010, 08:45 AM
I recommend calling your rep and asking him/her to email you a new invoice.

What ended up happening is that the October and November payments are the same. The December and January payments have been lowered to include the CCL removal and the free game.

But ask for an invoice so you can double check your self.

For people in the south end, you should now be paying $376 per ticket, plus the $12 account fee.

Carts
12-27-2010, 09:46 AM
219, 198 and 174 then?

I have Dark Grey seats, but all chargers have been identical...

Carts...

Smokecell
01-08-2011, 01:55 PM
When do tickets usually get sent out? Also I take it the STH card is included in that package? I think i wanna get Cann put on my jersey but i'll hold out for the discount hehe

Gobi
01-11-2011, 12:52 PM
^ A week or two before the Home Opener.