PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Partial Packs

cmonyoureds
12-09-2010, 10:17 AM
Just got the e-mail yesterday.

Two packages available, 9 games each, home opener and season finale.
Starting at $260. 6 MLS, 2 Premium (read the MLS finalists I'll bet) and a Nutralite.

Only two packages makes me think they're worried about demand as the "waiting list" evaporated at season ticket time. Last year there was what, 6 different packages? Theoretically 3 times the amount of different individuals purchasing? (yeah, I know there's a million different ways to calculate/speculate on that)

Oh yeah, and if you don't buy, those that do go ahead of you on the list.

Appointment times to be arranged, you have to respond to your "coming soon" e-mail. Makes me think they're gauging interest by how many respond.....

Yagbod
12-09-2010, 10:23 AM
Any idea where those seats would be?

stugautz
12-09-2010, 10:55 AM
I'm putting myself on the appointment list, but only if I can get light greys. Not worth paying for anything more than that.

BS1327
12-09-2010, 11:29 AM
I'm putting myself on the appointment list, but only if I can get light greys. Not worth paying for anything more than that.

Agreed! Its a hundred dollar jump for each level, and ill always remember the one comment I read about sec 110, where it goes to dark greys at row 20...that guy behind you, with the same view, is paying 100 bucks less!!

Ben - D.O.W.
12-09-2010, 11:48 AM
Agreed! Its a hundred dollar jump for each level, and ill always remember the one comment I read about sec 110, where it goes to dark greys at row 20...that guy behind you, with the same view, is paying 100 bucks less!!

Then you don't even want to know about section 109 - where the guy across the aisle in 110, with the same view, is paying less then half what you are.

Mark in Ottawa
12-09-2010, 11:53 AM
No mention of the "ransom packs" but then again they are expecting us to buy 50% more games in each partial pack.

2 Premium games?? NYRB, LA and the finalists spread over the two options I would expect.

Darlofletch
12-09-2010, 12:27 PM
no marlies packs?:hurray: I'll applaud that.

splitting the season into two rather than the usual 3 does suggest they're worried about waiting lists and such like, I'm sure they'd much rather have three different people using a seat and checking out merch over the season.

Captain
12-20-2010, 04:09 PM
Just got my call and picked my seats for 2011. Got light greys in section 219 - Home Opener pack. Now I'm ready for the season to begin. We just need a team.