PDA

View Full Version : Today's News,Wednesday,Dec.08

denime
12-08-2010, 06:14 AM
Mornin'

The Klinsmann vision (http://www.sportsnet.ca/soccer/2010/12/07/dobson_klinsmann_vision/)

Expecting A Quiet Re-Entry Draft (http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2010/12/expecting-quiet-re-entry-draft)

SUNSHINE (http://www.torontosun.com/sunshinegirl/)

denime
12-08-2010, 06:19 AM
The Klinsmann vision (http://www.sportsnet.ca/soccer/2010/12/07/dobson_klinsmann_vision/)

The new coach is coming soon. His guess is it will happen before Christmas.

Interesting !

Brooker
12-08-2010, 06:27 AM
SSG looks quite..... weathered for 23.

razor787
12-08-2010, 07:00 AM
I wonder who exactly the new coach will be. With no mention of the GM however, that doesnt help the worry that it may just stay with Cochrane. Hopefully that wont happen though :/

TOBOR !
12-08-2010, 07:38 AM
I think I'll

Watch the full interview on Soccercentral Saturday.

Parkdale
12-08-2010, 07:44 AM

wonder why?

SUNshine Girl Jynx, 23, wants to be either a sex therapist or an actress.

or she could combine the two :ihih:

TOBOR !
12-08-2010, 07:51 AM

acqua
corvus corax
second eldest of the Endless
fish hooks
well, why not ?

scooter
12-08-2010, 08:11 AM
mornin d

flatpicker
12-08-2010, 08:34 AM

I can believe she's 23... but I also think she likes to party a lot.

Parkdale
12-08-2010, 08:43 AM
... but I also think she likes to party a lot.

what tipped you off? The face piercings? The fact she's a sunshine girl?

man... slow news day.

flatpicker
12-08-2010, 08:44 AM
what tipped you off? The face piercings? The fact she's a sunshine girl?

man... slow news day.

Just call me Sherlock.

In other news... Toronto FC wear red most days.

razor787
12-08-2010, 09:20 AM
haha i love pic 23. Looks like she is stretching her eyelid up her forehead lol.

ensco
12-08-2010, 09:38 AM
I'll wait for the TV version, I guess, but I've learned that don't like this style of story. All impressionistic, no actual quotes.

Batman
12-08-2010, 09:59 AM
anyone else feel that Gerry Dobson has no business trying to be a writer?
Also, the fact he says he spent a few hours with Klinsmann out in Newport Beach.
Really? Someone paid him to go there to do this little piece? And this is all he got! Sportsnet must have a lot of money to throw around.

TOBOR !
12-08-2010, 10:02 AM
Also, the fact he says he spent a few hours with Klinsmann out in Newport Beach.
Really? Someone paid him to go there to do this little piece? And this is all he got! Sportsnet must have a lot of money to throw around.

I think this every time one of these headlines links to an article written by Gerry Dobson.

All he's done is regurgitate what we already knew - nothing.

BFin
12-08-2010, 10:09 AM
haha i love pic 23. Looks like she is stretching her eyelid up her forehead lol.

I did not look until this, but what a horrific picture to end your set on.

It's almost as if the SSG has gone from 'hot girl with large tits' to 'worse than average looking girl that banged a photog'....

razor787
12-08-2010, 10:12 AM
Agreed. I hate the sunshine girls, simply because of the photography, and choice of pictures.

The girls are usually great, but the photographer always seems to drop the ball in some way. Today, it was the last picture lol

Carts
12-08-2010, 10:13 AM

I haven't read the article & have no inside knowledge obviously, but my guess if Gerry went down to Newport Beach, Sportsnet probably will have a sitdown interview with Gerry / Klinsmann on Soccer Central on Saturday...

They've always done a great job covering TFC with segments such as sitdown interviews and feature looks at the club - especially in their placing of the interviews / stories (during Saturday's Soccer Central where EPL fans are watching etc - instead of just TFC pre-game where the fan base is already watching)...

Carts...

JonO
12-08-2010, 10:18 AM

To be fair, he's not a writer and this piece was on his blog, which I assume he is using to promote Soccer Central. I think it's okay if you don't expect too much...

Damien
12-08-2010, 10:20 AM

Judging from her pale skin, I bet she's a heavy smoker. :stogey:

Parkdale
12-08-2010, 10:20 AM
It's almost as if the SSG has gone from 'hot girl with large tits' to 'worse than average looking girl that banged a photog'....

then it's come full circle, because they started out as average girls who fell for the line 'I'll make you famous'

tfcleeds
12-08-2010, 10:21 AM
Two SSG rules of thumb: the SSG is always at least 5 years older than what is stated in the blurb. Also, it seems to be either there are weeks where all the SSGs are extremely hot, or weeks where you're better off just not looking at all.

Parkdale
12-08-2010, 10:24 AM
or weeks where you're better off just not looking at all.

I just trust Denime's smiley faces to be my guide.

Beach_Red
12-08-2010, 10:35 AM
I haven't read the article & have no inside knowledge obviously, but my guess if Gerry went down to Newport Beach, Sportsnet probably will have a sitdown interview with Gerry / Klinsmann on Soccer Central on Saturday...

They've always done a great job covering TFC with segments such as sitdown interviews and feature looks at the club - especially in their placing of the interviews / stories (during Saturday's Soccer Central where EPL fans are watching etc - instead of just TFC pre-game where the fan base is already watching)...

Carts...

It sure feels a lot more like something put together by the team PR department than by journalists.

I realize they don't want to scoop their own show, but if there's going to be what will likely be the most important hiring in this team's history in the next three weeks, shouldn't there at least be some rumours now?

Waggy
12-08-2010, 10:39 AM
I can believe she's 23... but I also think she likes to party a lot.

If you go to the 9th pic I think you'll find out a bit more about his background. May explain that

Auzzy
12-08-2010, 02:04 PM
It sure feels a lot more like something put together by the team PR department than by journalists.

I realize they don't want to scoop their own show, but if there's going to be what will likely be the most important hiring in this team's history in the next three weeks, shouldn't there at least be some rumours now?

God forbid they do something professionally for a change! That can't be the TFC we know and love. (sometimes a little bit still on good days)

BFin
12-10-2010, 12:19 PM
then it's come full circle, because they started out as average girls who fell for the line 'I'll make you famous'

Touche. Perhaps we should blame the photographers for having worse taste in women to make famous...