who cares literally

Azerban
11-29-2010, 01:19 PM
my video game stadium!!

jabbronies
11-29-2010, 01:20 PM
who cares literally

People who play fifa.
We've been wanting BMO field in there since 07.

Alixir
11-29-2010, 01:46 PM
MLSE/ TFC's new official videogame partner.

http://www.jeffvonward.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/coleco_tabletop_dk_box.jpg

Shway
11-29-2010, 02:59 PM
^^lol

tfcmanu
11-29-2010, 03:09 PM
MLSE/ TFC's new official videogame partner.

http://www.jeffvonward.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/coleco_tabletop_dk_box.jpg

I had a Donkey Kong table top game, bought it at Consumers Distributing...LOL:D

Super Cereal
11-29-2010, 03:11 PM
Why are the Whitecaps looking like a better run organization already? Jesus christ.

Ageroo
11-29-2010, 03:12 PM

Consumers Distributing...ah the memories......I loved getting that catalogue in the mail....

Ageroo
11-29-2010, 03:14 PM
Why are the Whitecaps looking like a better run organization already? Jesus christ.

I agree that Vancouver looks as if they have their act together....but I don't see how teaming up with EA Sports gives them any more respectability than us teaming up with BMO as a sponsor....just my opinion though.

tovan
11-29-2010, 03:18 PM
I agree that Vancouver looks as if they have their act together....but I don't see how teaming up with EA Sports gives them any more respectability than us teaming up with BMO as a sponsor....just my opinion though.

the fact that they have 3 major sponsorship deals with EA Sports, Bell Canada, and BMO, each likely worth millions of dollars gives them respectability.

Super Cereal
11-29-2010, 03:21 PM
My post admittedly would have fit in better in the Keane fan, just a general gripe really.

TFC07
11-29-2010, 03:28 PM
the fact that they have 3 major sponsorship deals with EA Sports, Bell Canada, and BMO, each likely worth millions of dollars gives them respectability.

TFC is teamed up with BMO, Rogers, Adidas, KIA, Play Station, Air Canada, Tim Hortons etc...

EDIT: Point is that TFC is doing well off the pitch. Its their on pitch product where they're lacking.

mastermixer
11-29-2010, 03:31 PM
So we are competing with Vancouver to see who is the biggest sellout? I love a good rivalry!! lol

Ageroo
11-29-2010, 03:35 PM
TFC is teamed up with BMO, Rogers, Adidas, KIA, Play Station, Air Canada, Tim Hortons etc...

EDIT: Point is that TFC is doing well off the pitch. Its their on pitch product where they're lacking.

what about ITAL PASTA........or is it Catelli? :D

__wowza
11-29-2010, 04:18 PM
i'm sorry, they get BC place when they haven't even built empire field yet?
it's not like we aren't sitting on THE NATIONAL SOCCER STADIUM for the country, with one of the best skylines out of any stadia in north america which was home to the U20 world cup!!

/bitterness.

rocker
11-29-2010, 04:27 PM

Consumers Distributing! there's a blast from the past. at the mississauga store, you'd fill out those slips with info from the catalog and they'd put them into air tubes to send to the warehouse downstairs.. then the box would come up the conveyor belt!

I got a portable pac-man game from there!

Stryker
11-29-2010, 07:17 PM
Dude you have no idea. They're going to kick our asses head to head, during the Voyaguers Cup and in the overall standings by the end of next season. Prepare to be humiliated.
:picard:

Fucking MLSE.

P.S. I knew The Burnaby boys who program the game were gonna be homers and put BC Place in the game right away. But at least we'll have one MLS stadium in the game.
We can always take solace in the fact they're still stuck with turf.

canadian_bhoy
11-29-2010, 07:51 PM
Dude you have no idea. They're going to kick our asses head to head, during the Voyaguers Cup and in the overall standings by the end of next season. Prepare to be humiliated.
:picard:

Fucking MLSE.

P.S. I knew The Burnaby boys who program the game were gonna be homers and put BC Place in the game right away. But at least we'll have one MLS stadium in the game.
We can always take solace in the fact they're still stuck with turf.

Home Depot Centre has been in a game for at least 3 years.
I think it's awesome that BC place will be in the game. It's a totally refurbished retractable roof stadium. It makes a lot more sense that it be in the game instead the Tin Can by the lakeshore.

They should have Seahawks stadium in there too - they have it in madden. I'm sure they could figure out how to adapt it.

nfitz
11-29-2010, 08:09 PM
Consumers Distributing...ah the memories...Thing I remember is that catalogue was great, but if you were in the store and actually tried to buy something, it was like the Monty Python cheese store skit; I walked in several times, but I can't recall ever walking out with anything.

I can't imagine why they ever went out of business.