PDA

View Full Version : Rumour: Bas Ent signs three year deal with TFC

SweetOwnGoal
11-23-2010, 10:04 AM
Mods: Typo in head - it's Bas Ent, not Das...

I don't see this here yet.

Primary source: http://www.topklasser.nl/index.php/home/nieuws-topklasse-zaterdag/477-spits-ent-per-direct-van-katwijk-naar-toronto-fc

Secondary source: http://www.canadiansoccernews.com/content.php?586-Rumour-Bas-Ent-signs-three-year-deal-with-TFC

I'm working on getting confirmation

Nuvinho
11-23-2010, 10:07 AM
Do we need to protect him as well?

I am all for more Dutch players on the team.

Parkdale
11-23-2010, 10:08 AM
Mods: Typo in head - it's Bas Ent, not Das...

fixed.

Pachuco
11-23-2010, 10:08 AM
THe ENT is back? now someone remind me where he went when he didn't sign with us this season and how he did wherever he went?

Parkdale
11-23-2010, 10:09 AM
wow.... http://www.canadiansoccernews.com

nicely integrated site.

Roogsy
11-23-2010, 10:11 AM
If true, can someone tell me who would be able to sign him if we don't even have our GM in place for next year?

This club continues to be run like amateur hour.

scut farkus
11-23-2010, 10:14 AM
http://www.dutchlionsfc.com/cms/index.php/dayton-dutch-lions-fc/ddl-fc-men/roster-2010/128-profile-player-template
6'14"??? That's one tall dude!
Probably supposed to read 6'4"

2 goals and 6 assists in 16 starts: http://www.dutchlionsfc.com/cms/index.php/dayton-dutch-lions-fc/ddl-fc-men/stats-2010

ManUtd4ever
I presume that Cochrane could concievably sign players in the interim but it would seem unusual to saddle the incoming GM with players he didn't identify...:noidea:

MG42
must be legit it''s on his wiki

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bas_Ent

phonzo
11-23-2010, 10:15 AM
If true, can someone tell me who would be able to sign him if we don't even have our GM in place for next year?

i don't think that's entirely fair to say Roogsy. What option do they have? Tomorrow is the draft so they have already made choices without a GM or coach in place. We have to place some faith in the interim organization hopefully being guided by the Jurgen that some good moves will get made while they work on the bigger issues.

deltox
11-23-2010, 10:15 AM
we have a GM in place. cochrane is it?

phonzo
11-23-2010, 10:16 AM
must be legit it''s on his wiki

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bas_Ent

seriously Jimmy Whales is creeping me out must stop using wikipedia

Roogsy
11-23-2010, 10:16 AM
I presume that Cochrane could concievably sign players in the interim but it would seem unusual to saddle the incoming GM with players he didn't identify...:noidea:

Exactly.

MG42
11-23-2010, 10:18 AM

Hahaha I know!

TFCRegina
11-23-2010, 10:18 AM
Exactly.

But, the new rules state they can't have the GC until 3 years in the league correct?

So, they could conceivably cut these guys at a whim if the Manager doesn't want to keep them.

Whoop
11-23-2010, 10:19 AM
After playing with Dayton he went back to the Netherlands to finish some schooling and playing 3rd division football in the interim. (He had previously played with Volendam in the Dutch first division.) I think he knew that he would going from Dayton to MLS, either Columbus or Toronto.

From his club's website.

http://www.vvkatwijk.nl/actueel/artikel/2429

His club makes it sound like he's signed.

TFCRegina
11-23-2010, 10:20 AM
^ And I'll just add to that. I'd rather have guys under contract now that we can cut later, than trialists who aren't under contract participating in our pre-season and then not signing with the club. And then us finalizing deals 2 to 3 games into the season.

Whoop
11-23-2010, 10:21 AM
LOL that's a good point Regina. LOL

Cashcleaner
11-23-2010, 10:23 AM

This is just coming off the top of my head, but....Cochrane, perhaps?

I doubt the league has a stipulation where intrim coaches or managers are not allowed to acquire players for the club.

Whoop
11-23-2010, 10:24 AM
And it's not like he's unknown to the club.

http://o10legionnaire.blogspot.com/2010/07/7172010-bas-ent-headed-on-trial-to.html

Beach_Red
11-23-2010, 10:24 AM

The longer this goes on, the more prepared we should be for the current coaching and management to be given the jobs permanently. There was even a line at one of the press conferences, "Maybe the right people are already here." Get ready to be told that Klinsmann has worked out the best structure for the team, the best plan and the people here will be able to implement it. They may even extend the Soccer Solutions consulting contract.

Whoop
11-23-2010, 10:27 AM
"The Ent is here!"

Roogsy
11-23-2010, 10:29 AM
The longer this goes on, the more prepared we should be for the current coaching and management to be given the jobs permanently. There was even a line at one of the press conferences, "Maybe the right people are already here." Get ready to be told that Klinsmann has worked out the best structure for the team, the best plan and the people here will be able to implement it. They may even extend the Soccer Solutions consulting contract.

:facepalm:

TFCRegina
11-23-2010, 10:32 AM
"The Ent is here!"

Lord of the Rings Nerds Unite!

Cashcleaner

There's a lot of speculation in that post, though. I would agree that as far as we've seen, the right people ARE NOT ALREADY HERE, however.

Pachuco

Hah, this actually makes sense. Not that I agree with it. I want top notch coaches and a GM to sign this year. But maybe you are right. Maybe the whole plan to bring in Jurgen was to be able to say "well, he's now armed the people at the club to make the right decisions" therefore we are sticking with what we got.

Ossington Mental Youth
11-23-2010, 10:34 AM
^ And I'll just add to that. I'd rather have guys under contract now that we can cut later, than trialists who aren't under contract participating in our pre-season and then not signing with the club. And then us finalizing deals 2 to 3 games into the season.

yeah thats prettymuch it for me. I need to see SOME player movement, not a ton but one winger isnt the end of the world, i also need to see a GM and coach immediately.

BFin
11-23-2010, 10:34 AM
Can anyone provide any insight on his skill set, strengths/weaknesses?

Kind of unfamiliar with him. Nice to see an addition still in his twenties.

Oldtimer
11-23-2010, 10:35 AM

It could be a whitewash, but if Klinsmann really thinks that Earl is up to the job, I'd be willing to give him a chance. RSL made a similar move for their GM when they were at the bottom and cleaned house. He was a guy who hadn't been a GM in MLS, but had a strong background. It's not like there are tonnes of MLS-savvy GMs out there, and Cochrane has a good background. He's also known as a straight-shooter, which should help clean up the terrible reputation TFC acquired under Mo.

What would say a lot is who is coach. I'd lose it if we don't get a quality coach.

On Bas Ent: seems like an obvious signing, if he's good enough. Any coach would say we need more width.

TFCRegina
11-23-2010, 10:35 AM
yeah thats prettymuch it for me. I need to see SOME player movement, not a ton but one winger isnt the end of the world, i also need to see a GM and coach immediately.

I disagree about the GM and Coach, but I've clamouring all along for them to take their bloody time and pick the right guys for the job. I'd expect to see one by January 1st at the latest. That's plenty of time, and a hell of a lot better than their past job of fire and hire (within 1 week of each other).

It gives you enough time to scout the field for talent and find the right fit.

David_Oliveira
11-23-2010, 10:36 AM
I think this may have been in the making for a while. I forgot if we were at the int players limit this summer when he trialed with us or if we were at the cap limit. Either way, if true, instantly becomes our best winger. I don't think Labrocca is better than him. We only saw him in one game and many thought he was a really good player.

Projected lineup:
Frei
Gargan---Attakora---Cann---LB
-----------------------JDG----------------
Ent------------------------------------LM
----------------------Dero----------------
------------Barrett----------------------
------------------------ST-----------------

TFCRegina
11-23-2010, 10:36 AM
It could be a whitewash, but if Klinsmann really thinks that Earl is up to the job, I'd be willing to give him a chance. RSL made a similar move for their GM when they were at the bottom and cleaned house. He was a guy who hadn't been a GM in MLS, but had a strong background. It's not like there are tonnes of MLS-savvy GMs out there, and Cochrane has a good background.

What would say a lot is who is coach. I'd lose it if we don't get a quality coach.

And Cochrane has been in the league for awhile, and he seems to be willing to listen to other people unlike a certain MJ i know.

Ossington Mental Youth
11-23-2010, 10:38 AM
Hah, this actually makes sense. Not that I agree with it. I want top notch coaches and a GM to sign this year. But maybe you are right. Maybe the whole plan to bring in Jurgen was to be able to say "well, he's now armed the people at the club to make the right decisions" therefore we are sticking with what we got.

once again i understand the fear in hiring klinnsman for a commercial but realistically MLSE knows they need to step up now and i dont think Klinnsman would ruin his chance at overhauling a club just for the sake of a paycheque

Ossington Mental Youth
11-23-2010, 10:42 AM
I disagree about the GM and Coach, but I've clamouring all along for them to take their bloody time and pick the right guys for the job. I'd expect to see one by January 1st at the latest. That's plenty of time, and a hell of a lot better than their past job of fire and hire (within 1 week of each other).

It gives you enough time to scout the field for talent and find the right fit.

sorry i didnt mean for it to sound like it was a rush but on the same hand, im a little worried having dealt with Mo and his wait until the last minute bullshit as far as signings are concerned, i dont want MLSE to think theyve got alot of time on their hands

[NBF]
11-23-2010, 10:42 AM
:fluffy:
Just thinking if TFC will trial Mike Tyson soon and whether or not he could be someone to "bump" DeRosario from the captaincy.

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/PA-9176953.jpg

[NBF]
11-23-2010, 10:44 AM
I think this may have been in the making for a while. I forgot if we were at the int players limit this summer when he trialed with us or if we were at the cap limit. Either way, if true, instantly becomes our best winger. I don't think Labrocca is better than him. We only saw him in one game and many thought he was a really good player.

Projected lineup:
Frei

I thought Attakora and Cann's contracts were up this season, I'm looking for clarification

CretanBull
11-23-2010, 10:46 AM
Can anyone provide any insight on his skill set, strengths/weaknesses?

Kind of unfamiliar with him. Nice to see an addition still in his twenties.

I only saw him play once, but I was really impressed by him. Style wise (although not talent wise!) he reminded me of Carlos Tevez - he hustled his ass off and chased down every ball. I also liked the fact that there were a couple of time where he could have gone down, but he fought through tackles. He plays the type of game that I think Canadians will appreciate.

Wagner
11-23-2010, 10:48 AM
Maybe Jurgen picked him...

CretanBull
11-23-2010, 10:48 AM
Projected lineup:
Frei

I think Ent will play striker in a 4-4-2 or the wide player in a 4-3-3, I don't think he'd be in the midfield.

rocker
11-23-2010, 10:51 AM
To those worried about saddling the next GM/coach with a player, remember that Ent can still be cut before roster compliance day next year with no penalty. It's happened before with other teams.

The problem with TFC is often they signed chumps after roster compliance day, so they had to live with them for at least half a season... and sometimes longer.

So the roster implications here are minimal.

DangerRed
11-23-2010, 10:52 AM
Just my two cents, but this is a wobbly signing if Ent's going to be the starter. If he's a bencher, then pretty good.

Having said that, maybe Bolton was an off day (still shouldn't be if you're trying to impress) and he'll probably be relatively cheap. Lastly, I think this IS a bencher signing since the club knows they're cutting people and losing a couple in the expansion draft.

As far as the GMing goes, I think it's a bit much to say that when there's an interim GM in place, the club should stand still. You appoint an interim GM precisely because you need someone in place to take advantage of opportunities while you look for someone permanent.

I don't buy the argument that you're saddling the GM-to-be with players he didn't identify. If you don't act, especially on secondary players like I bet Ent will be, you're saddling the GM-to-be with big ass roster holes.

David_Oliveira
11-23-2010, 10:55 AM
;1170746']I thought Attakora and Cann's contracts were up this season, I'm looking for clarification

I think you're right but I don't see TFC not signing them. Cann at least told me at his autograph signing he plans on staying (same with Harden and Conway). Attakora... Well I'm not sure where he stands. He seems ready for a move. I don't think that the acadeny kid (name has slipped my mind) would be a bad option to start. He played well when called upon. He would have to crack the lineup better now when he is still developing

TFCRegina
11-23-2010, 10:57 AM
I think you're right but I don't see TFC not signing them. Cann at least told me at his autograph signing he plans on staying (same with Harden and Conway). Attakora... Well I'm not sure where he stands. He seems ready for a move. I don't think that the acadeny kid (name has slipped my mind) would be a bad option to start. He played well when called upon. He would have to crack the lineup better now when he is still developing

Henry. Doneil Henry.

David_Oliveira
11-23-2010, 11:01 AM
Henry. Doneil Henry.

Ahhh that's it. Give him some game time experience

__wowza
11-23-2010, 11:12 AM
http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto_FC#Bekende_.28oud-.29spelers

what with ent signing with us, i updated our horribly out-of-date dutch wiki (check out cunningham), i'm taking bets on how long it'll stay up for.

Whoop
11-23-2010, 11:16 AM
Either way, I'd rather have TFC sign 40 guys and cut them before the season starts than start with 15 and then scramble to fill the rest of the lineup.

deltox
11-23-2010, 11:27 AM
im sure this rumour is true.....but did duane just use himself to source the story?

he linked his own blog page as a source.

Beach_Red
11-23-2010, 11:34 AM
once again i understand the fear in hiring klinnsman for a commercial but realistically MLSE knows they need to step up now and i dont think Klinnsman would ruin his chance at overhauling a club just for the sake of a paycheque

Well, that's the question really, is his job to overhaul the club or identify the GM and coach who will do that once he's gone? The Soccer Solutions contract only runs until the spring, right? Is that really long enough to oversee a complete overhaul?

This seems like something new. Already there is the odd hybrid of GM-coach - is it like New England with the GM pretty much the coach's assistant or is like the Raptors where the coach probably has little input into player selection - and how will the added layer of a consultant work?

How will having the consultant come up with the plan affect which coaches might be interested in the job? Wouldn't a guy like (for example) Steve Nicol rather come up with his own plan? What if once the season starts the coach and/or GM want to "fine tune" the plan?

But it could work really well, of course. Might as well be hopeful.

Azerban
11-23-2010, 11:37 AM
;1170745']:fluffy:

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/PA-9176953.jpg

w99U-XXNgVo

Shway
11-23-2010, 11:38 AM

Hahaha I know!

man i thought i was the only one lol

reggie
11-23-2010, 11:40 AM
this is bullshit....MLSE is using this rumour jus to sell more tickets.

Yohan
11-23-2010, 11:42 AM
yes. because bas ent is such a big name that he's going to put more bums on the seats

Azerban
11-23-2010, 11:43 AM

tickets are pretty much sold, man, at least the cheap ones

and no one is dropping 2k to see bas fucking ent

Chevy
11-23-2010, 11:43 AM

You're not serious, are you? Unfortunately I have the suspicion that you are.

Ossington Mental Youth
11-23-2010, 11:45 AM
i suspect the coach and the gm will be part of the plan rather than the dudes coming up with one, they will fit a system put together by JK which MLSE will then impliment

Ossington Mental Youth

bwahahahaha
oh cmon people he cant possibly be serious

__wowza
fuck, the more i look at it, the more this season is looking like major league (minus any type of title)..

http://earnthis.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/major-league1.jpg

SweetOwnGoal
11-23-2010, 11:47 AM
im sure this rumour is true.....but did duane just use himself to source the story?

I said secondary - because I don't write in Dutch.

I do talk to the club you know...

reggie
11-23-2010, 11:49 AM
You're not serious, are you? Unfortunately I have the suspicion that you are.
no im not..:D

BFin
11-23-2010, 11:50 AM
I only saw him play once, but I was really impressed by him. Style wise (although not talent wise!) he reminded me of Carlos Tevez - he hustled his ass off and chased down every ball. I also liked the fact that there were a couple of time where he could have gone down, but he fought through tackles. He plays the type of game that I think Canadians will appreciate.

Sounds alright to me.
How is his pace?

Thanks CB!

reggie
11-23-2010, 11:58 AM
i like the signing if true....we have a winger.
lets hope they sign the academy kid morgan,i was really impressed by him.

CretanBull
11-23-2010, 12:06 PM
Sounds alright to me.
How is his pace?

Thanks CB!

Hard to judge from one game, he didn't really make any jaw-dropping sprints, but he wasn't deployed in that role either. He basically chased down the lose balls, held the ball up and played a short passing game but also showed that he can break down defenders 1 on 1 - which was impressive because the defenders on the day were Gary Cahill and Gretar Steinsson.

jloome
11-23-2010, 12:12 PM
:facepalm:

It's not necessarily premature. They probably agreed terms when he tried out a few months ago but didn't have cap space.

jloome
11-23-2010, 12:13 PM

LOL. The new journalism.

Stryker
11-23-2010, 12:17 PM
Im hoping we were able to make this signing with a fantom GM because it was a no brainer.
IE the kid has better than MLS average skills and came at a bargain price.

TOBOR !
11-23-2010, 12:52 PM
http://www.dutchlionsfc.com/cms/index.php/dayton-dutch-lions-fc/ddl-fc-men/roster-2010/128-profile-player-template
6'14"??? That's one tall dude!
Probably supposed to read 6'4"

or 5' 26"

Whoop
11-23-2010, 12:55 PM
He's 6'1.

http://www.examiner.com/dayton-dutch-lions-in-dayton/meet-dayton-dutch-lions-right-winger-bas-ent

They were probably trying to say he's 6'1 1/2.

Shway
11-23-2010, 01:06 PM
under the new rules, his salary won't count against the cap

Pachuco
11-23-2010, 01:11 PM
under the new rules, his salary won't count against the cap

I'm still really confused about that rule. If he's a starter how could his salary not count towards the cap?

Ossington Mental Youth
11-23-2010, 01:13 PM
eh i wouldnt be so sure about that, i bet he will as he didnt come or graduate from our academy

BFin
11-23-2010, 01:16 PM
Hard to judge from one game, he didn't really make any jaw-dropping sprints, but he wasn't deployed in that role either. He basically chased down the lose balls, held the ball up and played a short passing game but also showed that he can break down defenders 1 on 1 - which was impressive because the defenders on the day were Gary Cahill and Gretar Steinsson.

Thanks Again!

As Vic said, best to have guys signed you can cut as opposed to desperation moves like Mista midway through the season. At the age of 23, he offers a lot more promise as well.

TOBOR !
11-23-2010, 01:17 PM
http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto_FC#Bekende_.28oud-.29spelers

what with ent signing with us, i updated our horribly out-of-date dutch wiki (check out cunningham), i'm taking bets on how long it'll stay up for.

Sorry - I don't get it.

dantdot
11-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Made an english wiki article for him. Just copied it over and fixed it up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bas_Ent

Island Man
11-23-2010, 03:51 PM
A dutch person on another forum said " Rather tall bloke as I recall, so presumably a good header of the ball. He wasn't much of a poacher, but more of a linking pin between midfield and attack, I believe."

69Chevy396
11-23-2010, 04:10 PM
I suppose this confirms Mista's days with the club are over. A three year contract to ENT (will his nick name be lord of the rings?, or Bas from middle earth?), may also spell the end of Barrett.

Mikey
11-23-2010, 10:16 PM

Wait... so we've signed this guy for next year? I assumed this was just coming to fuition for this season, and I was expecting a TFC email in the next couple of days telling me how we can still make the playoffs.......:scarf:

twistedchinaman
11-23-2010, 11:04 PM
It could be a whitewash, but if Klinsmann really thinks that Earl is up to the job, I'd be willing to give him a chance. RSL made a similar move for their GM when they were at the bottom and cleaned house. He was a guy who hadn't been a GM in MLS, but had a strong background. It's not like there are tonnes of MLS-savvy GMs out there, and Cochrane has a good background. He's also known as a straight-shooter, which should help clean up the terrible reputation TFC acquired under Mo.

Sounds like a pretty good guy; but definitely a Coach is now in order. Sorry Daso.

reggie
11-23-2010, 11:12 PM
earl may be a nice guy,but if earl , jimmy and daso are running this club,im done with this club.i want a big name with a rep that has connections in the soccer world other then barry mcclain..se mo.

Red CB Toronto
11-24-2010, 12:39 AM
This is a minimal risk thing for the Reds, with four more roster spots and a reserve league these are the type of players who will see taking those last 4-5 spots on the roster, plus with the fact that the contract will not guaranteed, what harm is there.

Someone saw enough of him somewhere along the line to bring him in for the Bolton game along with others, so as I said above about some of the new things in the league this year, stockpiling at this point of the season really can only be a good thing, locking up a player, it happens all the time in other leagues.

CBTFC
11-24-2010, 09:58 AM
^^^Exactly!

As opposed to this past season's training camp, where we had not even close to enough players. And if indeed JDG gets selected today, I say protect Barrett right away as I'd hate to see him leave. He really was coming into his own pre-injury (if both him and Santos stayed healthy, TFC would've made the playoffs).

Bloor West FC
11-24-2010, 10:38 AM
Im hoping we were able to make this signing with a fantom GM because it was a no brainer.
IE the kid has better than MLS average skills and came at a bargain price.

Yes:hurray:

J .
11-24-2010, 10:53 AM
He cant be too good if he's 23 and coming over here.

What are the flaws in his game?

If he doesnt work out they can cut him, so little risk it sounds like. I would rather they get on signing a Manager.

__wowza
11-24-2010, 11:01 AM
Sorry - I don't get it.

it used to say "lichen ze dicksen" next to cunny.
anywho.. so what i'm hearing is that this man is the dutch crouch? cause if i hear one person describe him as "a big man with a good first touch" i'm going to laugh my ass off.

Ossington Mental Youth
11-24-2010, 11:09 AM

If he doesnt work out they can cut him, so little risk it sounds like. I would rather they get on signing a Manager.

Good point but he was playing in the first division previously then in the 3rd while he was finishing school back in Holland, so theres something there (re: First division), maybe bigger pay, loves it here?

Technorgasm
11-24-2010, 11:20 AM
welcome:

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/gamelife/images/2008/05/08/lotr_conquest_01.jpg

They come with fire, they come with axes... gnawing, biting, breaking, hacking, burning. Destroyers and usurpers, curse them.

Technorgasm
11-24-2010, 11:27 AM
ps. . "GET B.ENT"

Derko
11-24-2010, 11:57 AM

Maybe it is playing time, who knows, and yes get on with the Manager and Coach signing.

CretanBull
11-24-2010, 12:11 PM
anywho.. so what i'm hearing is that this man is the dutch crouch? cause if i hear one person describe him as "a big man with a good first touch" i'm going to laugh my ass off.

He's nothing like Crouch...

deltox
11-24-2010, 12:15 PM
he's tall...he's skinny....he cant fit in a mini BAS ENT.....BAS ENT

Whoop
11-24-2010, 12:32 PM
I didn't realize Peter Crouch was a winger?

CretanBull
11-24-2010, 01:05 PM
Crouch is 6'7 and 166 lbs

Ent is 6'1 and 183 lbs

I'm not sure if there's a worse comparison. One is close to the average height and weight for a soccer player, the other is freakishly tall and thin enough to be called frail.

moralis
11-24-2010, 01:08 PM
Not sure if this was posted in the news thread about Bas Ent possibly coming to TFC:

http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2010/11/bas-fishing

Mark TFC
11-24-2010, 04:00 PM
When they were introducing the players who were present at the 90th Minute Party they mentioned that Nick Dasovic was away on a scouting trip. Maybe it had something to do with this?

Auzzy
11-24-2010, 05:02 PM
As mentioned in the TFC news piece linked by moralis:

"Bas trialed for us in the Bolton game. We have spoken to him and his agent but nothing has been finalized."

LesH
11-24-2010, 05:43 PM
As mentioned in the TFC news piece linked by moralis:
Quote:
"Bas trialed for us in the Bolton game. We have spoken to him and his agent but nothing has been finalized."

WOW... if true... :( :facepalm:

dantdot
11-25-2010, 08:30 PM
http://www.rtvnh.nl/sport/51115/Zaandammer+Bas+Ent+naar+Toronto

Mentions a "verbal agreement" in there. Makes sense, we'll see.

UltraSuperMegaMo
11-25-2010, 09:20 PM
He's listed on Transfermarkt.de as being with TFC. They tend to be correct about player info. and way ahead of other sources.

dantdot
12-01-2010, 05:35 PM
Found via Usector.

http://the11.ca/2010/11/30/what-does-toronto-fc-want-to-pay-for-bas-ent-asks-ddl-exec/#more-512

Looks like his club wants something for him.

Whoop
12-01-2010, 05:49 PM
Not necessarily.

Maybe some sort of agreement where TFC can loan a player or two to the Dayton Dutch Lions.