PDA

View Full Version : Whitecraps having issues

TFCRegina
11-20-2010, 11:26 AM
http://www.cansoc.org/showthread.php?41165-Southsiders-Debacle

Can't help but laugh at them.

rocker
11-20-2010, 12:53 PM
fuck the shitecaps (and all the TFC fans who like to kiss vancouver's ass every chance they get).

rocker
11-20-2010, 01:13 PM
oh. i also just read that the caps have Dale Mitchell in as a coach apparently... LOL

Alixir
11-20-2010, 02:06 PM
fuck the shitecaps (and all the TFC fans who like to kiss vancouver's ass every chance they get).perhaps you would be happier if TFC was the only Canadian team in the league??

TFCRegina
11-20-2010, 02:27 PM
perhaps you would be happier if TFC was the only Canadian team in the league??

Absolutely not. I hope they exist forever...and finish last every year.

James17930
11-20-2010, 11:12 PM
Wouldn't it be great if:

- This whole shit with the Southsiders blows up in their faces

- It leads to a shit atmosphere in the stadium . . .

- . . . which, incidentally, if you look at the new virtual tour they have up on their website, looks like a dull, anti-septic, intensely boring place with no character, not to mention it will have . . .

- . . . a plastic pitch, which will get chewed up by the B.C. Lions, and which I'm sure the Whitecaps players will start complaining about pretty soon, which will lead to . . .

- a realization that spending millions and millions to shove them into B.C. Place instead of just allowing them to build a waterfront stadium was a huge, huge mistake, supremely pissing off the B.C. taxpayers.

Plus we'll beat them in the NCC every year.

Personally, I think TFC are in a lot better shape than most people realize going forward, especially now the cancer behind it all (MoJo) is gone.

Can't wait for next season! :D