PDA

View Full Version : TFC overcharging for 2nd installment payments?

Nuvinho
11-20-2010, 06:50 AM
I wouldn't normally post this here, but this pissed me off.

I am hoping some of you can help me. When you re-located to another seat in the same section, did they charge you your orginal season ticketholder price or the new ticket price? My installment payments just went up over $110.

As well, did anyone get an updated invoice yet after their seat re-location?

How come you can't view anymore on account manager your new seat locations or even your current invoices? The only invoice that is showing is the Montague payment. Can anyone see their installment plan on the account manager?

pekduck
11-20-2010, 07:49 AM
I had to call ticket rep (always better that way) to find out the exact amount that'll be credited. They will only show up in Dev and Jan on account manager.

When in doubt just call.

menefreghista
11-20-2010, 07:52 AM
Thanks for bringing up this issue. A week ago I was looking for my invoice on the account manager and wondered where it went.

I'm curious to see how much they are taking with the price adjustment. Actually, I'm curious to see what exactly the price adjustment is.

And just as you, I only see the Motagua invoice. I have no idea what I'm being charged for the next 3 installments.

London
11-20-2010, 07:55 AM
^^^^ mine is the same

Whoop
11-20-2010, 08:02 AM
Account manager is a joke.

I placed an e-mail to my rep and I got my invoice e-mailed to me so I have a record.

I would suggest to do the same.

Nuvinho
11-20-2010, 08:08 AM
I am still waiting for the invoice they promised us during the re-location day which they said would be sent the following week.

I wouldn't be that upset, but I was close to my credit limit on the card, and budgeted enough for the 2nd installment payment. But with the overcharge - now I have to pay an overlimit fee as well :S:S:S