PDA

View Full Version : Things Can Always Be Worse...

Shakes McQueen
11-18-2010, 01:14 PM
Dan Snyder (Washington Redskins) could own our team.

His greatest hits:

• Been cited by a leading economic think tank for mismanaging their operations
• Had owners post anti-media rants on message boards under assumed names
• Sold branded peanuts from an bankrupt airline to fans
• Sold beer in the washrooms
• Dictated who should be in the starting lineups
• Sold team hats with a commemorative 9/11 logo for profit
• Cut down trees in a national park to improve the view from one of their mansions
• Sued a grandmother and five-decade season ticket holder for falling behind on payments for her seat license.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/first-up/mlse-much-better-owners-than-dan-snyder/article1804146/

LOL

- Scott

tfcleeds
11-18-2010, 01:18 PM
^Don't get me started on Dan Snyder. As a Cowboys fan, I'm just glad he owns the Redskins. It's made for a lot of good schadenfreude over the last few years. (And yes, I'm well aware of how the Cowboys are doing this year).

Shakes McQueen
11-18-2010, 01:22 PM
^Don't get me started on Dan Snyder. As a Cowboys fan, I'm just glad he owns the Redskins. It's made for a lot of good schadenfreude over the last few years. (And yes, I'm well aware of how the Cowboys are doing this year).

My family is a Cowboys family too, so no, I don't want to talk about it either, haha.

- Scott

WestStandGeoff
11-18-2010, 01:23 PM

So I get to pee and buy a beer at the same time? Sounds like a win to me... :D

Parkdale
11-18-2010, 01:25 PM

as long as it's not 'recycled' beer, I'm fine with that.

tfcleeds
11-18-2010, 01:27 PM
Yeah, the suing people for falling behind on PSLs during the height of the recession was a class Snyder act all the way...

Ossington Mental Youth
11-18-2010, 01:58 PM
as long as it's not 'recycled' beer, I'm fine with that.

what im getting from this comment, if im not mistaken, is that you hate the earth and love to club baby dolphins. shame on you, shame on you all. i for one take pride in being a human still.

Parkdale
11-18-2010, 02:03 PM
what im getting from this comment, if im not mistaken, is that you hate the earth and love to club baby dolphins. shame on you, shame on you all. i for one take pride in being a human still.

haha... fine then.... enjoy your 'recycled beer', from the men's washroom.

I'll be clubbing with seals and first-use beers, stomping on things with my carbon footprint.

Ossington Mental Youth
11-18-2010, 02:50 PM
BEWARE MY BOW AND ARROWS HATERS OF GAIA, also think twice about what youre drinking. it could have come from anywhere. even me ;))))