PDA

View Full Version : MLS Cup Commemorative Ticket

jabbronies
11-12-2010, 10:07 AM
The Cup and words "MLS Cup" are Foil stamped.

http://redpatchboys.ca/Stuff/mlsCup.jpg

Kooper
11-12-2010, 10:50 AM
The Cup and words "MLS Cup" are Foil stamped.

Oooooh!!

nancymiranda
11-12-2010, 06:10 PM
I'm a little disapointed in this MLS Package.
I had to go to Purolator on Kipling to pick it up... and here I am thinking, first MSL Cup in Toronto and they will do something special... I was thinking, a tin and or box with the tickets and a pin...something nice seeing as how they rammed these tickets up our butts...
Well the lady handed me the letter size envelope...and here I am so happy. Take it to my car, and open it up only to see 2 lousy tix. Nothing else.... Now I don't feel so bad that I sold them.

ensco
11-12-2010, 06:24 PM
There really should have been a commemorative gravy boat with Richard Peddie's picture on it.

Technorgasm
11-12-2010, 06:32 PM
I had to go to Purolator on Kipling to pick it up... and here I am thinking, first MSL Cup in Toronto and they will do something special... I was thinking, a tin and or box with the tickets and a pin...something nice seeing as how they rammed these tickets up our butts...
Well the lady handed me the letter size envelope...and here I am so happy. Take it to my car, and open it up only to see 2 lousy tix. Nothing else.... Now I don't feel so bad that I sold them.

They are free.. .. . .

TOBOR !
11-12-2010, 08:21 PM
Woop-de-freaking-doo.

Hey, Didja know that if yer a GoldLister and purchase Season Tix you can print your MLS Cup tickets up from your account manager ? I hope they decorate the webpage with all sort of shiny GIFs and such to make it really special !

Chevy
11-12-2010, 10:47 PM

Seriously, a tin box and a nice pin?

How about hand-delivered by DeRo while Barrett and Saric stand guard with AK-47's? :facepalm:

Kyle_121
11-12-2010, 11:53 PM
Hey. Thanks for the free ticket!

You might want to hide the barcode and number below it, since thats all you need to get in!

nancymiranda
11-15-2010, 04:21 PM
[QUOTE=Chevy;1165824]Seriously, a tin box and a nice pin?

How about hand-delivered by DeRo while Barrett and Saric stand guard with AK-47's? :facepalm:[/QUOTE

It's our first MLS cup!!!!! I heard Year 1 of TFC they gave out pins. I don't know a poster.... Something would have been nice.... Better than 2 lousy tix in a purolator envelope. Even a figgen sticker!!!! Cheap bastards. Even a voucher for a beer.... But that would be a miracle...

CommradePolski
11-15-2010, 04:27 PM
Just for my own curiosity, my tickets for section 116, row 6, are priced at 52$ face value and the one shown above is 56$. Is it because section 110 is on a corner?

nfitz
11-15-2010, 06:23 PM
116 is yellow. Face is $52 (cost is $34).

110 is light-grey (the top at least). Face is $56 (cost is $38).

The latest Seating and Price Chart is here (http://www.goltv.ca/assets/1/AssetManager/2011%20Renewal%20Pricing%20and%20Seating%20Chart%2 0-%20REVISED%20NOV%201.pdf).

CommradePolski
11-16-2010, 12:51 AM
Excellent, thanks for that info.

I thought they extended the yellow up the corners. My bad.

Canadian Blue
11-17-2010, 12:09 PM
how come I didn't get mine?

sidvan
11-17-2010, 12:11 PM

me neither

menefreghista
11-17-2010, 12:50 PM

Because Purolator sucks.

JonO
11-17-2010, 12:53 PM
Purolator does suck. I was surprisingly not home at 9:30am on Friday so they took the package to a depot that is further from my house than the original sender. Of course, now I don't know where my package is, but I believe it's on its way back to BMO. Money well spent.

Mikey
11-17-2010, 01:09 PM
My tickets are a no show so far as well. I'm guessing if they don't make it MLSE will give me a full refund.....hahahahaha .:rolleyes:

Roogsy
11-17-2010, 01:15 PM
Wow...how about putting them in an envelope at least? I opened the Purolator package and it was the loose tickets inside nothing else. I don't want anything fancy, but considering it was $400 worth of tickets, I've sent thank you cards with more consideration and forethought.

Jeffro
11-17-2010, 01:21 PM
Wow...how about putting them in an envelope at least? I opened the Purolator package and it was the loose tickets inside nothing else. I don't want anything fancy, but considering it was $400 worth of tickets, I've sent thank you cards with more consideration and forethought.

Wasn't the Purolator package a big envolope? :D

(actually, I thought the same thing)

You sitting in 118 Chris?

Roogsy
11-17-2010, 01:39 PM
Dunno yet. I will probably be able to find a buyer for my south stand tickets so I may use the more expensive west stand tickets especially since I gave up the west stand tickets for the season next year and will no longer have tickets there anymore.

redcard
11-17-2010, 05:11 PM
i thought i was the only one that didnt get my 'commemorative tickets'...guess i will get them after the mls cup?!

sidvan
11-17-2010, 05:27 PM
according to account manager my purolator tracking number for these tix is _____

Yeah - never shipped!!! Good job ML$E

rocker
11-17-2010, 06:46 PM
Purolater didn't deliver to my place... they have always done this... they pretend they're delivering, but then they send it off to a depot instead, probably cuz the driver wants to go home for dinner.

I even checked their online tracking system, and it went out for delivery last Friday (I was home all day and nobody buzzed the condo), but there's no indication that an attempt was made. At least UPS will say online "attempt was made @ 2:41pm".

sidvan
11-17-2010, 08:49 PM
according to account manager my purolator tracking number for these tix is _____

Yeah - never shipped!!! Good job ML$E

Just got this email too...

Hello Sid,
Your MLS Cup tickets have been returned to BMO Field.

Since the Championship match is this Sunday, November 21 at 8:30 p.m. we ask that you print (or forward) your tickets through your Online Account Manager. To access your tickets now, please click here.

We will ensure that you receive your commemorative MLS Cup tickets (in mint condition!) as a souvenir after the event.

If you have any questions, or if you prefer that your tickets are emailed to you, please contact our sales and service team at 416-360-GOAL (4625).

See you on Sunday!

Toronto FC
// All for One

flatpicker
11-17-2010, 09:43 PM
Not that I am upset that they didn't give us anything with the tickets,
But it might have been nice if they provided a laniard (sp?) to carry the tickets in.
Some people might want to keep them in good shape.

king dave
11-17-2010, 09:47 PM
They are free.. .. . .
Umm . . . no.
They are not free.
KD.

king dave
11-17-2010, 09:54 PM
. . . seeing as how they rammed these tickets up our butts...
Yeah Nancy!!!
The truth.
KD