Ryan1984
10-21-2010, 12:51 PM
MLS now had an app for your iphone called mls matchday 2010

__wowza
10-21-2010, 01:03 PM
touch too? or iphone specifically?

sulfur
10-21-2010, 01:31 PM
iPod Touch and iPhone. iPod touch requires wifi to work (obviously), while the iPhone can run off the 3G/etc network.

From what I've read, they plan to release a new version each year, and have you pay for it each year. This year is the test with it being free, pushing information, etc, to see how people like it and what can be improved (etc).

Edit: Here's the link to the 2010 version: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mls-matchday-2010/id397303467

Azerban
10-21-2010, 01:42 PM
wow what great timing, right before the start of the season

thanks mls!

__wowza
10-21-2010, 01:52 PM
iPod Touch and iPhone. iPod touch requires wifi to work (obviously), while the iPhone can run off the 3G/etc network.

From what I've read, they plan to release a new version each year, and have you pay for it each year. This year is the test with it being free, pushing information, etc, to see how people like it and what can be improved (etc).

Edit: Here's the link to the 2010 version: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mls-matchday-2010/id397303467

i get the champions league one for free, and i wouldn't even pay for that.

Red Rat
10-21-2010, 02:15 PM
wow what great timing, right before the start of the season

thanks mls!

what a joke, no wonder MLS thinks that ML$E is the model Franchise

CretanBull
10-21-2010, 02:34 PM
The Score's "SMFC" app is really good (and free). If you set your country to Canada you'll get all of the MLS news, updates, box scores etc. and its easy to switch between countries to check La Liga, Premiership etc. news, scores etc.

Pachuco
10-21-2010, 02:44 PM
What would be cool and would really make it worth paying for is if it was integrated with MatchDay Live. I'd like to be able to watch a game on my phone when I find myself waiting for my wife to come out of a clothing store on a saturday afternoon :).

rocker
10-21-2010, 02:44 PM
what a joke, no wonder MLS thinks that ML$E is the model Franchise

I bet you were just waiting desperately for the app, along with all those TFC fans who "don't care about MLS, just TFC." ;)

Red Rat
10-21-2010, 02:56 PM
The Score's "SMFC" app is really good (and free). If you set your country to Canada you'll get all of the MLS news, updates, box scores etc. and its easy to switch between countries to check La Liga, Premiership etc. news, scores etc.

this is what I have right now and very good.

I bet you were just waiting desperately for the app, along with all those TFC fans who "don't care about MLS, just TFC." ;)

yes, how did you know!!!

stugautz
10-21-2010, 03:01 PM
I heard MLS$ is coming out with one too. It goes up in cost every year as well as finding new ways to crash.

Red Rat
10-21-2010, 03:07 PM
I heard MLS$ is coming out with one too. It goes up in cost every year as well as finding new ways to crash.

actually I heard that their price goes up according to table position, the lower they are the more money it will cost you

Stryker
10-22-2010, 11:46 AM
Any kinda of tech excites alot of people and its nice to see the league invest in things which will draw the fans in even deeper. Hopefully they do it right. The potential is there for a pretty slick app.

nascarguy
10-23-2010, 01:19 AM
yeah I use that one and ESPN

KezmanCCCC
10-30-2010, 02:21 PM
I downloaded the MLS app..... i think its quite good....