PDA

View Full Version : Goal of the Week

KRO
10-19-2010, 09:44 AM
This may be a stupid question but is anyone interested in voting for Santos for MLS goal of the week? At the moment Hesmer is running away with it and it would be a pity if such a crap goal won.

It might make a change from all this 'torches and pitchforks' stuff and it was one of the best goals in TFC's history.

__wowza
10-19-2010, 09:54 AM
gotta love the fucking crew fans voting for a goal when the man who scored it called it "a fluke".

Toronto Ruffrider
10-19-2010, 10:25 AM
Hesmer's goal was an ugly piece of crap that a beer leaguer could've put in. The only thing it should be on is the blooper reel.

prizby
10-19-2010, 10:44 AM
other ppl are voting for it, not cuz it was a great goal, but cuz it was by a goalie and at an important time...its a disgrace that the MLS would nominate it as one of the best 5 of the week

Brooker
10-19-2010, 02:41 PM
http://www.mls-rumors.net/10753/2010/09/photos-mls-goal-of-the-week-vote-tampering-after-poll-closed/

Have no fear, Seattle will win. They decided to fight fire with fire so they hack it now, too. Just so you know that this is how Goal of the Week is decided.

Watch for Seattle to win after the poll closes.

RicoSuave44
10-19-2010, 03:08 PM
i think hesmer scored a great goal. what composure for a keeper! i think its hilarious that the league nominated it for GOTW.

for all the things im bitter about... this i'm not. have a laugh and enjoy it for what it is. if you can't laugh at yourself, then who can you laugh at?

mike_bouma
10-19-2010, 03:19 PM
If Frei scored I'd vote for it not matter how ugly it was.