PDA

View Full Version : What age do kids need at ticket at BMO?

ElvistheEvilScotsman
10-15-2010, 09:16 AM
Does anyone know what at what age kids need a ticket to enter BMO?

I figure I should take my two year old boy to the game as I dont give a shit about the result and its my last one as a season ticket holder.

I will make sure he also wears green. :D

Thanks for your help!

Chevy
10-15-2010, 09:18 AM
I think under two is free.

But you need to buy 30 Marlies tickets before he will be let in. :)

ElvistheEvilScotsman
10-15-2010, 09:23 AM
Thanks Chevy!

Hopefully I can probably grab a freebie for Saturday as there is no way I am paying MLSE any more money. I need to shelter the boy from supporting any more than just one Toronto Sports loser.

Cheers!

Joe Kool
10-15-2010, 09:42 AM
Looks like 2 and older you need a ticket. Here it is straight from the TFC site:

For BMO Field ticketed events, fans who have celebrated their second birthday are required to have a ticket to gain entry to the stadium. Children under 2 years of age (under 24 months) may sit on the lap of an accompanying adult; however, they cannot obstruct the view of those around them. Please note that this policy may vary for concerts or other events. Please contact Fan Services prior to the event at 416-263-3512 for information on a specific event.

prizby
10-15-2010, 09:57 AM
Just say your kid is 23 months old...its not like they have a drivers liscence to check...who carries the birth certificate these days lol

nfitz
10-15-2010, 11:21 AM
Yeah, I started paying at 24 months ... though with a mid-November birthday, it was pretty cut-and dry as she was almost 2½ by the time she went again - and she looks big compared to many kids her age.

But they never asked for any identification or anything when she was 23 months. I expect that if they aren't too old or big, and just pick them up and carry them through (or have them in a carrier), and act like you own the place, then they wouldn't question you at all.

Gobi
10-15-2010, 11:29 AM
Newborns: full price.
In fact, ML$E will charge you $40 admission for any foetus you might be nurturing in your uterus.
Further, ML$E will charge $5 admission for even thinking about, one day, creating a baby, multiplied by the number and motility of healthy sperm you or your partner is currently carrying, which will be confirmed by a test administered by Yellow Jacket Security at the gate.

maninb
10-15-2010, 01:59 PM
I think he and his mates will be showing up in baby gear in 2011 and trying to avoid the high ticket prices...Now if they can just fill their baby rattles with Scotch, they'll have it made!