PDA

View Full Version : Security at it again; same personnel, same problems

werewolf
09-30-2010, 11:18 PM
Of all the issues with security in the past 4 years that have been brought up on this board, I had never actually experienced any sort of interaction with stadium personnel and security until tonight.

The National Soccer Stadium was able to squeeze in 2 000 spectators tonight, for the Women's International friendly between Canada and China. Naturally being a supporter of the home team, I wasn't shy about showing my passion and exuberance, neither were the two other supporters I was with.

We purchased our tickets at the box office prior to kick-off. Specifically requesting south-end tickets, we were told that the south and north ends were closed. So we were seated in the front-row of section 122, normally prawn central, it was a mix of folks as the tickets were only $25.

From the onset of the match, we made our volume known. We were very cautious to take note of the families around us, and do our best to keep the support PG. Loud and proud, but no swearing. Almost immediately after taking our seats, the only field level security that I could see was planted squarely in front of us. It was the eeyore looking security guy that is commonly around the south-east corner. He is shortly relieved by a younger guy, but not before they share a few whispers into each others ear and look at where we are sitting.

Throughout the first half, anything louder then a golf clap is met with a glare from which ever "security" happens to be in holding down the fort. Feeling uneasy, at the half, we decide to return to the seats we paid for in the second half. Our time in the concourse must have been during a stadium staff pow-wow.

10 minutes into the second half. One of the supporters I was with yelled "Step on their throats." Probably not the most complimntary thing, but figuratively speaking, its rather tame.

the inexperianced security guard of east-asian descent decides enough cheering is enough. He somehow manages to stumble words out of his mouth, that ultimately amounted to "if I hear one more thing come out of your mouth that I don't like, your outta here".

The fellow supporter requests to see the boss of this induvidual. In comes a big rural-area-looking gentleman, with a goatee. He repeats to quiet down, and that he has heard us swearing all game from his control centre post at the centre-line of midfield. Upon being notified that there have been no swear words being yelled, he goes directly to power-trip plan B...EJECTION!!!

While it was only the one person that was being ejected, the other two of us known entrapment when we see it. As opposed to giving the minimum-wage testostorone boys the satisfaction of BS'ing us, we stick with our man, and leave voluntarily. Our depature was much to the dismay of the people around us, families, groups of adults, induviduals. Appreciative of the passion we brought, now being forced out of the stadium, for what?

Unfortunately, this is neither the first time I have encountered being treated like a second class citizen because I passionately cheer for Canada, IN CANADA. Nor is it the first I have heard of issues with security at the stadium.

For the people I was with, this is the straw that broke the camels back. Between them, a dozen TFC season tickets that won't be renewed. Who knows what it means for future Canadian National Team support, and with a 10% capacity tonight, I am not sure alienating the few proud supporters is the best way to go. Maybe its not the CSA's direct fault, but they can't be that oblivious to the quality (of lack thereof) regarding the stadium operations at that venue.

I am not really concerned with the specific issues of tonight, whats done is done. I just want to know when it will change. Season V...Season I staff training. At this rate, there won't be a Season VI.

Maybe these stadium workers got a promotion or a raise, they were definitely patting themselves on the back for getting rid of the troublemakers.I use descriptions of the staff solely as identifiers, I have seen them before, and next time I see I will take pictures and update this thread. Accountability is long overdue. Fellow supporters need to know when they are being targeted.

When will it end?

:canada:

AL-MO
09-30-2010, 11:28 PM
Security remains a joke @ BMO. Although they aren't giving us problems about shirts off, they just find a way to make themselves look like power tripping idiots. I haven't met them all, but there are a few that understand but most don't give a fuck. I guess that's what happens when you pay a bunch of wannabe cops minimum wage.

Phil
09-30-2010, 11:34 PM
I had a very sour experince in 115 the other night. It seems nothing gets through to anyone.

I am sick of being hunted at BMO.

kodiakTFC
09-30-2010, 11:57 PM
So for the record your saying you got kicked out of a Women's soccer game? Nice. On topic: the only issue i've ever seen with BMO security was with a vuvuzela in 111 but they backed off eventually when the entire section did the "ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" sound.

TFCRegina
10-01-2010, 12:19 AM
BMO Security fucks it up again? Big surprise...

J .
10-01-2010, 12:20 AM
Been saying it for years, soccer establishment in Toronto doesnt want supporters and are pricing/throwing us out of matches for ridiculous things. Most of the security guys are douchebags.

Congratulations on getting booted at the womens NT match.

Kevvv
10-01-2010, 12:26 AM
Been saying it for years, soccer establishment in Toronto doesnt want supporters and are pricing/throwing us out of matches for ridiculous things.

Sorry, that sounds a bit silly - "soccer establishment"? I wouldn't make any connection between TFC and the women's NT, so the only establishment is security

Most of the security guys are douchebags.

Congratulations on getting booted at the womens NT match.

I heartily agree with both of these statements.

ilikemusic
10-01-2010, 12:30 AM
How long until BMO Field becomes one of Toronto's biggest white elephants?

reggie
10-01-2010, 12:38 AM
MLSE fucks up again,thats it im not go renew for sure now,

Kevvv
10-01-2010, 12:41 AM
You do know they don't own the national team, yeah?

reggie
10-01-2010, 01:01 AM
yes kevvv i know that...just wanted to hijack this thread and make it another we hate MLSE thread,after all we got about 30 threads going at once and its really getting boring..

GBV
10-01-2010, 05:59 AM
Toronto the anal.
They were trying to throw out the guy who tossed back A-Rod's home run ball at the dome the other night.
Jays' pitcher Billy Tallet even went over to tell the "cops" that he had urged the fan to throw the ball, just so they don't kick the poor bastard out.

T.O.: No Fun Allowed.

ochos
10-01-2010, 06:34 AM
What a joke...

Phil
10-01-2010, 06:42 AM
I know for a fact that with games like this, its not as much MLSE but lack of direction by the CSA on how to enforce rules in the stands.

It may be the same guards, but they have no direction on what to do.

adamdz
10-01-2010, 06:49 AM
We were given grief after the last TFC game while folding banners. Apparently there were too many of us in the area in front of the capo stands (maybe 7 people). God forbid we want to fold up our banners and GTFO as fast as we can. 1 guy went as far as continually repeating that there should only be 1 of us there at any given time. Fuck man, as if a few supporters there post game in a nearly empty stadium post some kind of a fucken hazard. Eventually they let us get on with it, but it just left an extra bad taste in my mouth.

Toronto Ruffrider
10-01-2010, 07:36 AM
I had a very sour experince in 115 the other night. It seems nothing gets through to anyone.

I am sick of being hunted at BMO.

Whereabouts in the section were you? I was in row 12, and security came into my row for god knows what reason.

Phil
10-01-2010, 07:44 AM
Whereabouts in the section were you? I was in row 12, and security came into my row for god knows what reason.

Row 9 here.

They were bugging the guy who brings his flag for EVERY game for the last 4 years, saying he can't wave it, supporters sections are only in the 'corners'.

Anyhow we all had a very reasonable discussion afterwords with all parties and they geniuinly said that they would look into it for their own educational purposes.

Seriously though, 4 years in and we are still trying to figure out that the south end is allowed to have flags?

I do wonder what they actually tell these guys.

I talked with security at the last friendly Canada game and they dont even get direction for those games so what happened last night doesn't really surprise me in the least.

Toronto Ruffrider
10-01-2010, 07:47 AM
^That's some grade-A bullshit. Security is a total joke. The guy with the flag is one of the best at rallying fans and supporters in 115. Way to go security.:facepalm:

maninb
10-01-2010, 07:53 AM
Is there some prerequisite that Toronto Security guards have an IQ of 80 or less???

Kaz
10-01-2010, 07:55 AM
Why were yelling and screaming? And what possible reason would you have to say something like "Step on their Throats"? That isn't support.

I'm also confused as to why you are describing people by ethnicity? What does it matter if the guy was of South East Asian Decent?

I understand the desire to support the girls and had I had the night off I would have been there myself, but what possible reason would you have to swear, and be loud enough to actually cause a problem in the first place?

The fact that you paid that much attention to security suggest that you and those your were with were already overly sensitive, and if you were yelling things like step on their throats or anything close to that then I can understand, you are representing Canada, Vulgar, racists and violent comments have no place at an international FRIENDLY. (unless directed at poor calls by a ref of course).

Security at BMO can be a bit of a joke, but based on the crowd and story and wording you used I think you guys may have blown it up and caused the issue your self.

Your behaviour reflexs on the whole country, and "Step on their throats" is a disgusting comment. You should have apologized, worked with the security guard a little instead of taking the stance you did. It's one thing at a TFC game with 20,000 and we are fighting for a play spot but at a friendly there are better ways to cheer with out shouting violent comments and being needlessly obnoxious.

H Bomb
10-01-2010, 08:06 AM
there should be a rule. you cant wave a flag during the game unless you are wearing a blindfold

Globetrotter
10-01-2010, 08:10 AM
What the hell does it matter if that security guard was of East-Asian decent? Why is that important to the situation, and why did that have to be mentioned?

H Bomb
10-01-2010, 08:13 AM
Why were yelling and screaming? And what possible reason would you have to say something like "Step on their Throats"? That isn't support.

I'm also confused as to why you are describing people by ethnicity? What does it matter if the guy was of South East Asian Decent?

I understand the desire to support the girls and had I had the night off I would have been there myself, but what possible reason would you have to swear, and be loud enough to actually cause a problem in the first place?

The fact that you paid that much attention to security suggest that you and those your were with were already overly sensitive, and if you were yelling things like step on their throats or anything close to that then I can understand, you are representing Canada, Vulgar, racists and violent comments have no place at an international FRIENDLY. (unless directed at poor calls by a ref of course).

Security at BMO can be a bit of a joke, but based on the crowd and story and wording you used I think you guys may have blown it up and caused the issue your self.

Your behaviour reflexs on the whole country, and "Step on their throats" is a disgusting comment. You should have apologized, worked with the security guard a little instead of taking the stance you did. It's one thing at a TFC game with 20,000 and we are fighting for a play spot but at a friendly there are better ways to cheer with out shouting violent comments and being needlessly obnoxious.

this post is terrible....you should all ignore this post. Just forget you ever read it.

Azerban
10-01-2010, 08:13 AM
What the hell does it matter if that security guard was of East-Asian decent? Why is that important to the situation, and why did that have to be mentioned?

I use descriptions of the staff solely as identifiers, I have seen them before, and next time I see I will take pictures and update this thread.

read

Azerban
10-01-2010, 08:19 AM
this post is terrible....you should all ignore this post. Just forget you ever read it.

actually no it's p. incredible, especially the part where he says being racist is completely unacceptable unless the ref provokes it

Waggy
10-01-2010, 08:22 AM
Toronto the anal.
They were trying to throw out the guy who tossed back A-Rod's home run ball at the dome the other night.
Jays' pitcher Billy Tallet even went over to tell the "cops" that he had urged the fan to throw the ball, just so they don't kick the poor bastard out.

That was the highlite of the game! Outside of BMO I don't know the last time I saw Toronto fans as rowdy as that. It was nice to see

Hooligan69
10-01-2010, 08:36 AM

WTF?!?! :facepalm:

NF-FC
10-01-2010, 08:37 AM

You're dumb

J .
10-01-2010, 08:39 AM
Sorry, that sounds a bit silly - "soccer establishment"? I wouldn't make any connection between TFC and the women's NT, so the only establishment is security

MLSE, BMO field, CSA and to an extent certain media outlets that over the years have published ridiculous articles insinuating supporters here are similar to violent hooligans in Europe.

Its not so silly when you look at the body of work these groups have waged against us.

Oldtimer
10-01-2010, 08:44 AM
MLSE, BMO field, CSA and to an extent certain media outlets that over the years have published ridiculous articles insinuating supporters here are similar to violent hooligans in Europe.

Its not so silly when you look at the body of work these groups have waged against us.

I'm going to call you out on this. This is an outright lie. MLSE and BMO Field have never published anything claiming we are hooligans.

The National Post ran one sensationalist article claiming hooliganism in Columbus after some fans peed on a fence near a church building and one guy was tasered. There have been some negative articles in some media outlets over the years, for example when two guys threw flares and a woman was burnt as a result. But even the media has been mostly respectful.

If you have proof that MLSE has claimed we are hooligans, post the link now or shut up.

Wull
10-01-2010, 09:09 AM
Row 9 here.

They were bugging the guy who brings his flag for EVERY game for the last 4 years, saying he can't wave it, supporters sections are only in the 'corners'.

Anyhow we all had a very reasonable discussion afterwords with all parties and they geniuinly said that they would look into it for their own educational purposes.

Seriously though, 4 years in and we are still trying to figure out that the south end is allowed to have flags?

I do wonder what they actually tell these guys.

I talked with security at the last friendly Canada game and they dont even get direction for those games so what happened last night doesn't really surprise me in the least.

They were acting on complaints because he was waving it and blocking the view of everyone behind him (regulars there for every game) with roughly 5 minutes to go in a 1-1 game. It got to the point that despite being asked or yelled at to stop he kept doing it, someone ended up throwing something at him (2 wrongs don't make a right) and it all nearly kicked off.

Whoop
10-01-2010, 09:16 AM
"Step on their throats" is disgusting?!?!

Unfuckingbelievable....

Pyeddo
10-01-2010, 09:59 AM
Some fucking winners up in this thread. LOL

Carts
10-01-2010, 10:06 AM

WOW... Just wow...

You do realize that saying "step on their throats" doesn't mean for Kara Lang to hold down an opponent while Christine Sinclair actually steps on their throat...??? You do realize that right...???

If not, where does it end...?

Dero goes in on goal, late in a 1-1 game, someone from 112 yells "...do it, knock'em out..." GASP! Instead of scoring, that guy must want Dero to stop, and punch the keeper in the face...

OMG, what if someone yells "...get'em Gargan, hunt him down, stick in..." Wait? Did that fan just tell Gargan to stab an opponent...???

Seriously...

Carts...

AL-MO
10-01-2010, 10:32 AM

LOL so now we can't yell "Step On Their Throats" at a footy match?

Thicker skin bud.

AL-MO
10-01-2010, 10:32 AM
there should be a rule. you cant wave a flag during the game unless you are wearing a blindfold

That's kinda dumb Matt.

H Bomb
10-01-2010, 10:38 AM
hey man, you want to conciously block other peoples view of the football match they are there to watch you should not be allowed a clear view yourself. Dude in 115 with the flag has done a great job for the most part. He lost the plot completely the other day and folks were right to tell him to put it down.

J .
10-01-2010, 11:02 AM
I'm going to call you out on this. This is an outright lie. MLSE and BMO Field have never published anything claiming we are hooligans.

The National Post ran one sensationalist article claiming hooliganism in Columbus after some fans peed on a fence near a church building and one guy was tasered. There have been some negative articles in some media outlets over the years, for example when two guys threw flares and a woman was burnt as a result. But even the media has been mostly respectful.

If you have proof that MLSE has claimed we are hooligans, post the link now or shut up.

It is not an outright lie and take a chill pill.

I intended it to read that it was media outlets who published, however, reading it from your point of view I can see, while I dont agree, that you would get your tighy whities in a knot.

In both my dealings in being removed from the stadium and one outside of the ground the inference of Euro style violence was their excuse amongst other "reasons". In no way have I ever inflicted any violence on anyone at BMO, in, at or near our grounds. But wait, security has twice against me.

Moving on...Ill break down my point in an easy to read format:

MLSE: Do I really need to explain?
BMO: Do I really need to explain?
CSA: Do I really need to explain?
Media: Google for yourself, but you provided one example already. Have they changed their tone since our first season. Yes. Did they contribute to negative public perception? Yes.

Brooker
10-01-2010, 11:13 AM
Your behaviour reflexs on the whole country, and "Step on their throats" is a disgusting comment.

I'll have to be careful not to say "I hope TFC rapes _______ FC today." People like yourself might actually think I want to see 11 men ass raped on the pitch that day. How vulgar and disgusting of me!

calm down.

SweetOwnGoal
10-01-2010, 11:21 AM
I saw this play out from the press box. Tweeted it too ( http://twitter.com/24thminute/status/26032353845). I didn't realize you were supposed to be in the south.

Really, unfortunate. Sorry.

Of all the issues with security in the past 4 years that have been brought up on this board, I had never actually experienced any sort of interaction with stadium personnel and security until tonight.

The National Soccer Stadium was able to squeeze in 2 000 spectators tonight, for the Women's International friendly between Canada and China. Naturally being a supporter of the home team, I wasn't shy about showing my passion and exuberance, neither were the two other supporters I was with.

We purchased our tickets at the box office prior to kick-off. Specifically requesting south-end tickets, we were told that the south and north ends were closed. So we were seated in the front-row of section 122, normally prawn central, it was a mix of folks as the tickets were only $25.

From the onset of the match, we made our volume known. We were very cautious to take note of the families around us, and do our best to keep the support PG. Loud and proud, but no swearing. Almost immediately after taking our seats, the only field level security that I could see was planted squarely in front of us. It was the eeyore looking security guy that is commonly around the south-east corner. He is shortly relieved by a younger guy, but not before they share a few whispers into each others ear and look at where we are sitting.

Throughout the first half, anything louder then a golf clap is met with a glare from which ever "security" happens to be in holding down the fort. Feeling uneasy, at the half, we decide to return to the seats we paid for in the second half. Our time in the concourse must have been during a stadium staff pow-wow.

10 minutes into the second half. One of the supporters I was with yelled "Step on their throats." Probably not the most complimntary thing, but figuratively speaking, its rather tame.

the inexperianced security guard of east-asian descent decides enough cheering is enough. He somehow manages to stumble words out of his mouth, that ultimately amounted to "if I hear one more thing come out of your mouth that I don't like, your outta here".

The fellow supporter requests to see the boss of this induvidual. In comes a big rural-area-looking gentleman, with a goatee. He repeats to quiet down, and that he has heard us swearing all game from his control centre post at the centre-line of midfield. Upon being notified that there have been no swear words being yelled, he goes directly to power-trip plan B...EJECTION!!!

While it was only the one person that was being ejected, the other two of us known entrapment when we see it. As opposed to giving the minimum-wage testostorone boys the satisfaction of BS'ing us, we stick with our man, and leave voluntarily. Our depature was much to the dismay of the people around us, families, groups of adults, induviduals. Appreciative of the passion we brought, now being forced out of the stadium, for what?

Unfortunately, this is neither the first time I have encountered being treated like a second class citizen because I passionately cheer for Canada, IN CANADA. Nor is it the first I have heard of issues with security at the stadium.

For the people I was with, this is the straw that broke the camels back. Between them, a dozen TFC season tickets that won't be renewed. Who knows what it means for future Canadian National Team support, and with a 10% capacity tonight, I am not sure alienating the few proud supporters is the best way to go. Maybe its not the CSA's direct fault, but they can't be that oblivious to the quality (of lack thereof) regarding the stadium operations at that venue.

I am not really concerned with the specific issues of tonight, whats done is done. I just want to know when it will change. Season V...Season I staff training. At this rate, there won't be a Season VI.

Maybe these stadium workers got a promotion or a raise, they were definitely patting themselves on the back for getting rid of the troublemakers.I use descriptions of the staff solely as identifiers, I have seen them before, and next time I see I will take pictures and update this thread. Accountability is long overdue. Fellow supporters need to know when they are being targeted.

When will it end?

Sally Mack
10-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Toronto the anal.

Happened to me too... except I got tossed.

torontocelt
10-01-2010, 12:02 PM
I'll have to be careful not to say "I hope TFC rapes _______ FC today." People like yourself might actually think I want to see 11 men ass raped on the pitch that day. How vulgar and disgusting of me!

calm down.

If that were to happen at BMO I would never go back.

Would MLSE include this in their season ticket package?

15 mls games

2 nutrilite games

2 CONCACAFF games

1 gang rape

Ticket price would definitely be increased and when people compained they would point out that we are perhaps 'confused' and that this year instead of the MLS Cup game / international friendly we are now getting 1 gang rape.

Brooker
10-01-2010, 12:14 PM
lmao. we should be used to rape by now.

brad
10-01-2010, 12:55 PM
Welcome to life at BMO outside of the supporters section.

People routinely got kicked out of 105 last year for cheering to loud.

Phil
10-01-2010, 12:58 PM
hey man, you want to conciously block other peoples view of the football match they are there to watch you should not be allowed a clear view yourself. Dude in 115 with the flag has done a great job for the most part. He lost the plot completely the other day and folks were right to tell him to put it down.

Yup, and he knew that.

What floored me was the actual question of wether or not he is allowed to have the flag.

Mob rules for sure. Security standing 3 feet from him asking if he is enjoying himself was confrontational and didnt help to solve the tension, only added to it.

Toronto Ruffrider
10-01-2010, 01:00 PM
I wonder if next year's season tickets will come in this package:

http://www.icanhasmotivation.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/ichmrape.jpg

Phil
10-01-2010, 01:36 PM
^^^

Cant stop laughing....they are looking at me funny at work now....40 lb box of rape!

I wonder if that is the packinging for the 2011 tickets?

Oblio2
10-01-2010, 02:12 PM

I just lost IQ points reading this.....

:facepalm:

SamK
10-01-2010, 03:29 PM
So for the record your saying you got kicked out of a Women's soccer game? Nice. On topic: the only issue i've ever seen with BMO security was with a vuvuzela in 111 but they backed off eventually when the entire section did the "ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" sound.

I was in 111 for that game, one of the best moments at BMO ever for me.

maximo_rpd
10-01-2010, 11:44 PM
Of all the issues with security in the past 4 years ...

For the people I was with, this is the straw that broke the camels back. Between them, a dozen TFC season tickets that won't be renewed. Who knows what it means for future Canadian National Team support, and with a 10% capacity tonight, I am not sure alienating the few proud supporters is the best way to go.

At this rate, there won't be a Season VI.

Accountability is long overdue. Fellow supporters need to know when they are being targeted.

When will it end?

I was there first hand when those stupid security pricks caused the brawl with the young chilean players at the FIFA U20 at bmo - outweighed and outnumbered they did what they could, but of course the FIFA/BMO/MLSE spinmasters managed to whitewash a very bad thing done by Canadians to young Chilean players.

No need to worry or despair- BMO will be a ghost town in a year or so - then those security assholes will lose their jobs - accountability comes in many forms.

Hooligan69
10-02-2010, 12:58 AM
No need to worry or despair- BMO will be a ghost town in a year or so - then those security assholes will lose their jobs - accountability comes in many forms.

100% agreed. Well said.

Glenchen29
10-03-2010, 07:34 AM
It seems in the south end there is a different security staff for non league games, I stood at the bottom of 114 stairs watching the warm up a security guard asked me to move to avoid getting hit and by the way Im at the same level as the beer garden so getting hit is the same probability as the north end, so I move inside an aisle beside a seat. Then another security guard asked me to move out of the aisle and go to my seat.

I don't get these people I was the only person standing there in the south section and watching as the keepers were warming up, I couldn't even respond to these dweebs because there actions are so lame. Fans get whacked sitting in there seats in 116-114 as balls sail over the bar all the time before games, they should put a net up for warm up if there so concerned.

felipe
10-04-2010, 12:33 PM
it was a great game, that was the type of soccer I've always wanted to see at BMO...I was down near the beer garden on the west side of the stands...watched security nimbly run up stairs in the direction of a large group of young 10-12 yr old girls..who must have been cheering too loud or something...nothing transpired, but it was comical to see them getting ready to react to such an obvious threat

DichioTFC
10-04-2010, 09:17 PM

I had the same sentiment when I read it (as an East Indian myself it stood out), but as the OP didn't make any racist references so I didn't think much of it.

If the OP had said that the *only* security guards harassing him were people of one ethnicity / nationality / race, then it could be construed to have a racist tinge to it.

But yeah, no harm, no foul.

werewolf
10-04-2010, 09:21 PM
I reiterate, as I posted at the end of the first post, the descriptions were used as identifiers. When possible, the offending pupils will have their photos taken and posted. Since security likes to know who we are, we should reciprocally know who they are.

James Oliphant
10-05-2010, 03:16 AM
^^^

Cant stop laughing....they are looking at me funny at work now....40 lb box of rape!

I wonder if that is the packinging for the 2011 tickets?

Nah...for 2011, they give you a 30lb. box of rape, and if they don't qualify for the other 10 lbs. of rape, they'll credit you in 2012.

Also, I'm watching you, GM. You big fucking racist you. I oughta step on your throat.

werewolf
10-28-2010, 11:35 AM
This induvidual is the main issue -

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/picture.php?albumid=72&pictureid=2595

I am sure everyone has seen him. He's not your friend.

This was the person that first came directly to only supporters who were being loud and proud Canadians. Subsequently planting another security staff member in-front of us as I mentioned in the first post. Despite us not posing any risks to the personal safety of anyone else around us, or in the stadium. He has been around since year 1, and remains clueless on how to adequately supervise the security of a football crowd.

MLSE is listening when we made noise about ticket prices, and that they need to get their football management in order. Northwest Security remains the biggest issue at BMO Field. Ultimate authoritative power, and zero accountability.

Supporters aren't terrorists.

J .
10-28-2010, 11:48 AM
^ Good to know. His grade 8 moustache cries out doucebag and his sad visage cries out life failure.

Parkdale
10-28-2010, 11:50 AM
^ Good to know. His grade 8 moustache cries out doucebag and his sad visage cries out life failure.

making fun of how he looks isn't going to help the situation.

Menelaos
10-28-2010, 11:51 AM
^Agreed.

If he's bad at his job, point it out to those who can do something about it.
But if you riddicule the man's appearance, then your concerns won't be taken seriously.