PDA

View Full Version : DeRo - To go or not to go

Ossington Mental Youth
09-29-2010, 08:19 AM
Just read Paul james' article (im not really a fan of the majority of his opinions but he does make good points even when i dont agree, this might be one of the cases).

Id love to see an open thread/discussion without insults and from both sides (if they exist here, i kinda suspect itll be heavily weighted towards DeRos favor) about whether TFC would benefit from him leaving.

Who wants to start?

Ossington Mental Youth
09-29-2010, 08:20 AM
Sheiiiiiiiiit, i will.

Lets pretend that DeRo was Cunny or someone else that wasnt a Toronto boy, would we react the same way to his goal celebration last week?

PS i havent read the other thread about DeRo as DP so there may be some cross over

H Bomb
09-29-2010, 08:25 AM
check the giant 26 page Dero: stay or go thread that been happening for a few days dude

Ossington Mental Youth
09-29-2010, 08:27 AM
it got brought up in that DP thread?
I havent been here the last few days as there hasnt been much to read/contribute to

Roogsy
09-29-2010, 08:27 AM
The poll in that thread is a little biased but the thoughts in that thread pretty much explain the sentiments of both sides. I am not sure another DeRo thread is needed. I am going to close this one for now but if you have concerns about keeping it open, send us a PM.