PDA

View Full Version : Oct 16th - We Invade

TFC/Everton
09-28-2010, 06:02 PM
Alright boys, lets stop talking about it and voice our displeasure with MLSE. At the end of injury time on October 16th against the Crew, win or lose, lets invade the pitch.

Who's with me?

pawlukj
09-28-2010, 06:03 PM
how about we invade, nude..

TFC/Everton
09-28-2010, 06:04 PM

I feel like you are missing the point of the invasion. lol

mclaren
09-28-2010, 06:05 PM

are you female?

Cas87
09-28-2010, 06:11 PM
Has not been done since the end of year one, and might as well since MLSE only really pay attention after drastic actions (De Ro and his pay rant, fastest I've seen MLSE respond to a player bad mouthing the establishment, but I digress ...)

LETS DO IT!

gtaguy
09-28-2010, 06:24 PM
it will be stopped before it even begins.. posting an invasion online will not get the ml$e execs to pay attention .. even more they will probably be happy that alot of us never bothered to renew assuming were all a bunch of hooligans.. to be honest i think we can disrespect this managment in more ways.. for one i have been deliberating about putting a nice tifo over the bridge of the cne place and exhibition place were hundreds of thousands drive by daily and can't miss our message about our plight..

FluSH
09-28-2010, 06:43 PM
This will accomplish nothing. I love your eagerness to act... but this would just be fruitless effort that would get us kicked out of BMO for good lol