PDA

View Full Version : TUTORIAL: Live BMO Field in FIFA 11

ArmenJBX
09-28-2010, 05:07 PM
Hey gang, FIFA 11 came out today, and with it, a new feature: Custom chant and audio! Now, what that means is this year brings an end to generic chanting and crowd noises! At predetermined intervals, the crowd will roar with the chants you tell them to.

We are going to make Toronto FC games in FIFA 11 feel a little more like the real thing.

So, the first thing you need is a USB Stick or CD, as well as some songs.
I've compiled a couple of common songs in mp3 format, but feel free to use your own chants. FIFA 11 uses an automatic sound filter to make it crowd like so don't worry if you hear one person too much, it all evens out.

Here are some songs:

Danny Dichio
Entrance Song: http://www.mediafire.com/?2bkau25m08bz1xj

TFC! Clap Clap Clap!
Home Goal Scored: http://www.mediafire.com/?u66rc8qwyu1rw30

We Love You!
Home Victory: http://www.mediafire.com/?erpk743rx8vkpa3

Who Are Ya!
Home Loss: http://www.mediafire.com/?8bc8logpb1qyxoq

The Massive
Chant Regularly: http://www.mediafire.com/?y07ndmfi7hxo72v

Now, download these files (or your own) and throw them onto a CD/USB Stick/External Harddrive.

To download into PS3:
-Put in a folder titled "Music" and then go to the Music section of the PS3 menu. Press X on the media device you selected, then hit Triangle and hit copy all, then ok. It will copy the files into the console. Make sure you have enough room for them.

To download into Xbox 360:
Click the disc drive then copy if you're using a disc.
Click the music section, then import if you're using a USB stick
If you are connected to your computer via Windows Media, simply find the directory you saved it in your computer, and import from there.

Now, the final step. Open up FIFA 11, and go to the last option. Hit X/A and then you will see "CUSTOM CHANT & AUDIO", hit that and you're greeted by 3 options. Hit the third option, find Toronto FC, and then apply the songs. When a song is selected via "Find tracks", it will give you three options, I used the one on the top to make it specific to the event I chose, however, if you find a chant you want all across the league, then you can do that too.

When you are done, start up a match (preferably against RB Shite or Columbus :D) and enjoy the sweet sounds of BMO Field from your speakers.

Have fun!

SPECIAL THANKS TO PRIZBY FOR THE AUDIO! :D

Important Update!

After playing around with the PS3 version, I have found a way to mix up the songs to your liking so that you don't hear the same song over and over again (Que'st que vous Chantez? Vous chanton le..I GET IT! :D)

Anyways, go to Music>Playlists>Create New, give it a name, then go to your saved tracks, hit triangle and hit add to playlist. You can then add the entire playlist to whichever FIFA 11 sound cue you'd like. For example, I put all the songs to mix on "Crowd Chants" so that, in game, I don't hear the same thing over and over.

Also, for your enjoyment, 5 new songs. :D

Allez Allez Allez
Forza TO
Oh When the Reds
TFC Bounce
O Canada!

http://www.4shared.com/dir/CL6QCDyw/sharing.html
(http://www.4shared.com/dir/CL6QCDyw/sharing.html)
Finally:
This game isn't just for Toronto FC, as we all know.
Here is a huge database of songs from every league and national team:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/u5SQpiCd/sharing.html

(http://www.4shared.com/dir/CL6QCDyw/sharing.html)

rocktml
09-28-2010, 06:17 PM
I Loved You

rocktml
09-28-2010, 06:19 PM
LOVE

Shakes McQueen
09-28-2010, 06:30 PM
Good job, Jimmy.

- Scott

ArmenJBX
09-28-2010, 06:30 PM
I'm working on some other chants being converted and tested, so that
a) There's more option available
b) Chants don't get stale. :D

T.O TILL I DIE
09-28-2010, 08:02 PM
cant we just go on the internet from our ps3 and download this from the website??

ArmenJBX
09-28-2010, 08:05 PM
You can try, it could work. I'm not 100% sure but in theory it should be okay.

Hitcho
09-28-2010, 09:36 PM
Hah - spot the guy who doesn't have to worry about working for a living... :D:D:D

I really think MLSE should include a free copy of FIFA 11 with the SSH packs this year, and a copy of Jimmy's crowd noises, along with a message that says "hopefully you can make a better job of things than we have, but if not, please come back to BMO Field next season, we're very sorry and we'll try to do much better without making your rectum bleed nearly as much going forward".

Nuvinho
09-28-2010, 10:39 PM
I just finished playing a few games of FIFA 11.

I was looking to add some chants, this will definately help

Thanks!

DichioTFC
09-28-2010, 10:44 PM
You're a fucking genius. I'm going to do this tonight

DichioTFC
09-28-2010, 10:45 PM
Btw, if anyone is on PSN, add me

navdhanda

Pachuco
09-28-2010, 10:49 PM
Jimmy today I want to hug you. Peterson had a moment of brilliance and then you come up with this?

__wowza
09-28-2010, 11:11 PM
LOVE
:scarf:

ricciboy
09-29-2010, 01:27 AM
video walkthrough?

Hey gang, FIFA 11 came out today, and with it, a new feature: Custom chant and audio! Now, what that means is this year brings an end to generic chanting and crowd noises! At predetermined intervals, the crowd will roar with the chants you tell them to.

We are going to make Toronto FC games in FIFA 11 feel a little more like the real thing.

So, the first thing you need is a USB Stick or CD, as well as some songs.
I've compiled a couple of common songs in mp3 format, but feel free to use your own chants. FIFA 11 uses an automatic sound filter to make it crowd like so don't worry if you hear one person too much, it all evens out.

Here are some songs:

Danny Dichio
Entrance Song: http://www.mediafire.com/?2bkau25m08bz1xj

TFC! Clap Clap Clap!
Home Goal Scored: http://www.mediafire.com/?u66rc8qwyu1rw30

We Love You!
Home Victory: http://www.mediafire.com/?erpk743rx8vkpa3

Who Are Ya!
Home Loss: http://www.mediafire.com/?8bc8logpb1qyxoq

The Massive
Chant Regularly: http://www.mediafire.com/?y07ndmfi7hxo72v

Now, download these files (or your own) and throw them onto a CD/USB Stick/External Harddrive.

To download into PS3:
-Put in a folder titled "Music" and then go to the Music section of the PS3 menu. Press X on the media device you selected, then hit Triangle and hit copy all, then ok. It will copy the files into the console. Make sure you have enough room for them.

To download into Xbox 360:
Click the disc drive then copy if you're using a disc.
Click the music section, then import if you're using a USB stick
If you are connected to your computer via Windows Media, simply find the directory you saved it in your computer, and import from there.

Now, the final step. Open up FIFA 11, and go to the last option. Hit X/A and then you will see "CUSTOM CHANT & AUDIO", hit that and you're greeted by 3 options. Hit the third option, find Toronto FC, and then apply the songs. When a song is selected via "Find tracks", it will give you three options, I used the one on the top to make it specific to the event I chose, however, if you find a chant you want all across the league, then you can do that too.

When you are done, start up a match (preferably against RB Shite or Columbus :D) and enjoy the sweet sounds of BMO Field from your speakers.

Have fun!

SPECIAL THANKS TO PRIZBY FOR THE AUDIO! :D

DichioTFC
09-29-2010, 02:10 AM
^ Really? you need a video to walk you through this?
:facepalm:

btw, only suggestion is to increase the audio on the files. I can barely hear the user audio over the regular ambiance. I would do it myself but, alas, I'm incompetent :D

TFC Bhoy
09-29-2010, 03:46 AM
AWESOME!! Thanks for doing this!! I was playing some games tonight before I had to go to work and its a great game I think, but can't wait to load these chants later.

tictoc
09-29-2010, 07:09 AM
Thanks for the tutorial! I wanted to do this and was kind of dreading figuring it out.

I'm not sure why but, I couldn't import music via a USB stick or Windows Media Center. It would only work for me when I burned a CD. Everything is fine now but if anyone is having import trouble, the CD worked for me.

ManUtd4ever
09-29-2010, 07:51 AM
Thanks Jimmy, I'll definitely try this out later...

TheKing7
09-29-2010, 07:52 AM
please please please get the bounce :)

Stryker
09-29-2010, 09:53 AM
This new feature is nothing short of freaking brilliant. The user can hear his own installed chants in online matches and you can choose playlists so that the game cycles through chants. Hearing the emirates sing "we've got Cesc Fabregas" moments after I scored with him in an online game lastnight was incredible.

Macksam
09-29-2010, 11:32 AM
I played the PES 2011 demo. I lost all interest in getting FIFA after that.

jloome
09-29-2010, 11:38 AM
Played the PC version for about two hours last night (a retarded amount of time without being productive for me, these days) , first time we've had the next-gen version on P.C.
F'ing brilliant.

Their recreation of TFC is pretty freaky. Only played one game with them so I'm not sure if the closeups are as accurate as other leagues, but in-game they sure look and play like the real thing.

Also the first time in years I've had to dial back from "World Class" level right away. Phew! Tougher game than the old-gen version, that's for sure!

Darlofletch
09-29-2010, 12:55 PM
Played the PC version for about two hours last night (a retarded amount of time without being productive for me, these days) , first time we've had the next-gen version on P.C.
F'ing brilliant.

Their recreation of TFC is pretty freaky. Only played one game with them so I'm not sure if the closeups are as accurate as other leagues, but in-game they sure look and play like the real thing.

Also the first time in years I've had to dial back from "World Class" level right away. Phew! Tougher game than the old-gen version, that's for sure!

that bad eh?

Brooker
09-29-2010, 07:20 PM
that bad eh?

:D:D:D

jloome
09-29-2010, 07:44 PM
that bad eh?

Ugh, pretty much, yeah....

I pulled Everton apart with Liverpool then played KC vs TFC and got schooled. It was ugly. DeRo put every shot over the bar, DeGuzman dribbled nowhere and was depossesed, Santos' work rate was even lower than in real life....

Incidentally, for all those ragging on Mista, again, he really wasn't that bad. He is waaay too slow for this league, though.

ArmenJBX
09-29-2010, 07:47 PM
Use Jacob Peterson and Hscanovics, who are much better in the game then IRL.

v5_
09-30-2010, 01:17 AM
Anyone able to record and YouTube this? I'd love to see how it looks/sounds.

DichioTFC
09-30-2010, 03:34 AM
I put Henry as our left back in place of Garcia and he does a *very* good job. Tackling defenders, alright speed.

Macksam
09-30-2010, 08:00 AM
I put Henry as our left back in place of Garcia and he does a *very* good job. Tackling defenders, alright speed.
That's always been FIFA's problem. You can put anyone in anybody's position and there will be no difference. Joe Hart can pass like Xavi.:facepalm:

ManUtd4ever
09-30-2010, 08:47 AM
So I tried this out and I find the best way to get a variety of chants throughout the match is to save the 5 tracks on one playlist and and assign the playlist (rather than individual tracks) to the various options.

I find the best setup to replicate BMO Field is to edit the stadium for Toronto FC to "El Medio" becasue the design closely resembles BMO Field (you can also edit the name of the stadium so that it appears as "BMO Field"). Then assign the TFC playlist to 'stadium entrance' and 'chant regularly' options. If you also save "TFC clap clap clap" as a separate track you can assign it specifically to 'Home goal scored' as Jimmy suggested. It sounds awesome. The only issue is that the audio is low but if you listen carefully you can definitely hear it blended in with the default FIFA 11 atmosphere.

Great work Jimmy!

Manutd27
10-01-2010, 07:57 AM
I haven't loaded up the audio tracks yet but on a side note they do have Dero's goal celebration....scored a goal with him last night and ran off towards the corner flag holding the signature goal celebration and sure enough after a few fist pumps....it happened...almost fell off my couch...lol!

__wowza
10-01-2010, 09:02 AM
i was playing with one of my friends, and uploaded the soundtrack without him knowing. his jaw dropped and went "holy fuck! are you hearing this!?"

then i scored with dero and did the bird.. his jaw dropped again and he reiterated "holy fuck! are you seeing this!?"

__wowza
10-01-2010, 09:08 AM
xbox troubleshooting:
(figured this out last night)

- burn all of your tracks onto CD. it WILL NOT ACCEPT USB for uploads.
- go to the music tab on your xbox startup screen.
- upload all of your tracks to the console.
- select each track you'd like individually.
- save each song to it's own, individual playlist

note: if you don't do this, then the chants will upload to the same playist and start playing randomly (which is a good thing at times, but it can get a bit weird hearing dichio chants come up 5 times a game or who are ya chants walking when our boys take the pitch)

- save them to individual playlists.
- title the playlist accordingly so you'll know which chant is which.
- go to the chants section and upload yer tunes.
- ??????
- profit

DangerRed
10-01-2010, 09:11 AM
This game is fantastic and a big improvement over last year. The pace is slower, but it's much more tactical. It's also hugely more rewarding when you score.

I've already shipped out OBW and Garcia, now to shed Peterson...

__wowza
10-01-2010, 10:09 AM
^
it's true. chips over the keeper and through balls are no longer sure ways to score. the collision system is better and *gasp* people actually run to meet passes!!

i hated in 10 where you'd just launch a pass and a player would stand there waiting for it to come to them, only to be intercepted.

T0R0NT0 FC
10-01-2010, 10:20 AM
For FIFA 11 on Xbox 360, is there an RPB team for online play? And are there actually any times when people play as a group against other people online? I'm definitely up for joining any said team! Heck, I'll even play LB if you need! :D My gamertag is "Team Zissou 052".

jloome
10-01-2010, 11:25 AM
Crazy good game. Reminds me a lot of Winning Eleven 7 tactically, but much smoother and the dribbling is very precides. Wicked.

Had a fantastic game against the Shite Bulls last night. They ended out getting three red cards and we won on a 90th minute DeRo penalty shot.

ArmenJBX
10-01-2010, 04:23 PM
It's incredibly frustrating as well.

I just had a game against Philadelphia Union and literally nothing was going my way, ref, bounces, touches, everything. I later got a memo from my assistant telling me "It's just one of those games, the lads will move past it" and that I "shouldn't worry about that result, just focus on the next game."

I've also sold Mista and purchased Issey-Morgan Nakajima Ferran, here's my lineup.

----------------------Frei-----------------------
--Gargan----Attakora------Cann--------Jazic----
----------------de Guzman/LaBrocca------------
---Brian Mullen---------------------Will Johnson--
-------------De Rosario-------------------------
-------------------------Nakajima (DP)----------
-----------Barrett-------------------------------

Terry
10-01-2010, 05:58 PM
Thanks a lot mate.

ArmenJBX
10-02-2010, 09:54 AM
Important Update!

After playing around with the PS3 version, I have found a way to mix up the songs to your liking so that you don't hear the same song over and over again (Que'st que vous Chantez? Vous chanton le..I GET IT! :D)

Anyways, go to Music>Playlists>Create New, give it a name, then go to your saved tracks, hit triangle and hit add to playlist. You can then add the entire playlist to whichever FIFA 11 sound cue you'd like. For example, I put all the songs to mix on "Crowd Chants" so that, in game, I don't hear the same thing over and over.

Also, for your enjoyment, 5 new songs. :D

Allez Allez Allez
Forza TO
Oh When the Reds
TFC Bounce
O Canada!

http://www.4shared.com/dir/CL6QCDyw/sharing.html

rocktml
10-02-2010, 10:51 AM
is there anyway to increase the volume of the chants?

ArmenJBX
10-02-2010, 11:09 AM
That's what I'm trying to do now. The volume seems too quiet.

ricciboy
10-02-2010, 07:14 PM
hey hey now :P some people like a video instead of words haha

^ Really? you need a video to walk you through this?
:facepalm:

btw, only suggestion is to increase the audio on the files. I can barely hear the user audio over the regular ambiance. I would do it myself but, alas, I'm incompetent :D

kaos197O
10-02-2010, 08:28 PM
Game play is wicked but having the chants makes it so much more fun. Thanks for doing this.

SilverSamurai
10-02-2010, 09:51 PM
I might have to get this game now... thanks for letting me know that it also works on the 360.
Anyone know if this is possible with FIFA Manager 10, will be with FIFA Manager 11 for PC?

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
10-03-2010, 05:28 PM
can someone....upload a video with the TFC chants inputed need to se this!......going out to get the game soon! :)

DichioTFC
10-04-2010, 09:19 AM
Trying to start a RPB league for PS3, Get in here:

http://redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=24859

Gixmo
10-04-2010, 03:03 PM
can someone....upload a video with the TFC chants inputed need to se this!......going out to get the game soon! :)

I'll see what I can do (It may not record well unless cranked) It's hilarious.. and one of the best enhancements made to the game. If you got time and patience, You can customize everyone. I did the English Top 4 and Toronto, and it's wild. There's also some great stuff for Seattle out there. Dero even does the chicken walk..

Eventually, I'll have the whole MLS done for fun.

ArmenJBX
10-04-2010, 03:20 PM
You may also want to rename the stadiums in MLS. I feel like it's cooler playing in a stadium titled "Qwest Field" instead of "El Medio" or whatever they're calling it.

All in all, I feel like this was a great addition and it really changed the way the game feels. My dad walked into the room and thought there was a real game on as Danny Dichio was ringing through my speakers. :D

shwade
10-04-2010, 04:19 PM
i got my copy the first day and at random times it would just freeze and it messed up my career mode squad and now my whole ps3 is fucked, and I can't use it at all. :'(

Gixmo
10-04-2010, 10:19 PM
i got my copy the first day and at random times it would just freeze and it messed up my career mode squad and now my whole ps3 is fucked, and I can't use it at all. :'(

Fifa, Is not for you.

Shakes McQueen
10-04-2010, 10:57 PM

I suggest that it might have had nothing to do with the game, and everything to do with your PS3 dying, haha.

- Scott

DichioTFC
10-04-2010, 11:04 PM

http://pocketchange.become.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/a-nerd.jpg

shwade
10-05-2010, 08:04 PM
I suggest that it might have had nothing to do with the game, and everything to do with your PS3 dying, haha.

- Scott

Maybe, it's died once before so I don't think I can send it back but I've been using it hardcore since MW2 last year and it only happened now. Either way, so depressed, especially with black ops coming.

Petor
10-24-2010, 10:45 AM
Looks like you can do custom chants on PS3 and XBOX360 but not on the PC! Bummer!!! :(

Derko
11-19-2010, 12:31 PM
Tried them out last night, sound good, but volume way too low, also you have to burn to CD Audio format on CD for X-Box 360, in order to upload.