View Full Version : Beckham confronts heckler

werewolf
09-27-2010, 03:17 PM
MBQUvLIv0E8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBQUvLIv0E8

Heckler bitches out AND he appears to be a Galaxy supporter LOL

CretanBull
09-27-2010, 03:25 PM
Whats the story about, is there some kind of Becks/hooker scandal that I haven't heard about?

DichioTFC
09-27-2010, 03:26 PM
http://deadspin.com/5646096/david-beckham-probably-didnt-sleep-with-that-prostitute

There are in-article links that explain everything

Pigfynn
09-27-2010, 03:28 PM
I'm sorry but, I think it's great that Beckham doesn't take shit off fucking douchebag fanboys. He has always defended his family when some idiot tries to play tough guy and I respect that.

Just because the guy's famous doesn't mean he has to let people talk shit about his wife and kids. I doubt any of you would.

DichioTFC
09-27-2010, 03:29 PM
The funniest thing is that the heckler was a *Galaxy* fan, wearing a Galaxy shirt!

Jack
09-27-2010, 03:31 PM
Good for Becks.

It's one thing to talk shit from the anonymity of the crowd, but really funny when the guy's balls suddenly shrivelled up when confronted. Pretty sad when you taunt your own players like that.

Sort of reminds me of something that happened outside a TFC game at a certain DC United bus one night :P

Carts
09-27-2010, 03:32 PM
The Heckler is a PUSSY...

Screams out "stop with the prostitutes" then when confronted he just mumbles and backs down...

Becks says "say it to my face" and the guy won't...

Carts...

BeerBaron95
09-27-2010, 03:33 PM
The best part of all this and what proves the dude is a fuckin true douchebag is Becks actually picks out the right guy that heckled him and the pussy denies it.

Good ob Becks to not take shot from bitches as mentioned by pigfynn

mclaren
09-27-2010, 03:35 PM
Good for Becks.

It's one thing to talk shit from the anonymity of the crowd, but really funny when the guy's balls suddenly shrivelled up when confronted. Pretty sad when you taunt your own players like that.

Sort of reminds me of something that happened outside a TFC game at a certain DC United bus one night :P

Agreed - why would you taunt your own player like this??!

Pigfynn
09-27-2010, 03:35 PM
He's also suing the papers that printed the story about prozzies

werewolf
09-27-2010, 03:43 PM
Good for Becks.

Except LA fans dont stand up to their words, and TFC supporters dont target their own players :lol:

C.Ronaldo
09-27-2010, 06:56 PM
beckham called me out when he came for the all star game.

I kept saying he sucks, and hes garbage.

He looked from about 30 yards and said something along the lines of "is that necessary".

i yelled back "just getting the crowd into it" and that was the end of that.

but this guy was just being a douche, keep the personal stuff out (unless its chuby chuby hartmans mom or something)

good to see golden balls stick up for himself

Nodoubtguy
09-27-2010, 07:03 PM
Good for Beckham. Fucking LA douche shut up quickly

I remember chewing into Beckerman down in Charleston this year and making him stop mid game and yell at me.....fucking priceless

Pachuco
09-27-2010, 07:15 PM
Seriously, this LA Fan is a douchebag. I wouldn't yell anything at a player from the stands that I wouldn't say to their face. And I sure as hell wouldn't yell something to a player about his personal life, specially if he's on the team I support.

There are some exceptions, like the opposing team's coach drinking and driving or the left fielder who got caught taking steroids to get ahead of the game, if you know what I mean.

Chevy
09-27-2010, 07:24 PM
At least the ladies got a good look at him. :)

He may be a pretty boy, but I bet he could kick some serious ass.

werewolf
09-27-2010, 07:32 PM
Seriously, this LA Fan is a douchebag. I wouldn't yell anything at a player from the stands that I wouldn't say to their face. And I sure as hell wouldn't yell something to a player about his personal life, specially if he's on the team I support.

There are some exceptions, like the opposing team's coach drinking and driving or the left fielder who got caught taking steroids to get ahead of the game, if you know what I mean.

You wouldn't chirp a player for running around on his wife (in the most classless way), but you would bring up a coach endangering innocent people's lives? :confused:

Brooker
09-27-2010, 07:33 PM
David Beckham? He still here?

Fort York Redcoat
09-27-2010, 07:47 PM
You wouldn't chirp a player for running around on his wife (in the most classless way), but you would bring up a coach endangering innocent people's lives? :confused:

If they were both opposition, sure.

The Galaxy "fan" didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. I'd love to hear Becks say one of the reason he leaves is the kind of supporters in LA.

Pachuco
09-27-2010, 07:47 PM

Yeap, and how is that so hard to believe?

His sexual life is his business, I could care less if he slept with 11 men all at the same time. Never mind the fact that this could very easily be false allegations.

Endangering other people's lives is a whole nother story for me. The moment you get charged with drinking and driving then it's no longer your own business. If that person stayed home instead and got so drunk they couldn't walk then that's their business as far as I'm concerned.

werewolf
09-27-2010, 07:52 PM
If LA make the MLS Cup, im making a prostitute tifo.

Suds
09-27-2010, 07:55 PM
If you're going to call someone out you should have the balls to back it up. The fan is a pussy any way you cut it!

Pachuco
09-27-2010, 08:02 PM
If LA make the MLS Cup, im making a prostitute tifo.

That's great, I hope you are proud of that one. Hold it up high and proud. Make sure it's really high so all the kids at BMO can see it. Hold it up high enough so that Beckham sues your ass like he's suing the magazine who published the report.

werewolf
09-27-2010, 08:10 PM
http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/f60/6ad/f606ad58-47f5-4488-8254-722341a4b726

I should have included this in my last post, since its not obvious to every reader.

http://www.contraditorium.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/sarcasm-detector.jpg

Anyhow, I wonder if someone or team could sue for a tifo, not in this instance necessarily, but any.

Roogsy
09-27-2010, 08:23 PM
Just because the guy's famous doesn't mean he has to let people talk shit about his wife and kids. I doubt any of you would.

Gotta agree.

Pachuco
09-27-2010, 08:33 PM
http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/f60/6ad/f606ad58-47f5-4488-8254-722341a4b726

I should have included this in my last post, since its not obvious to every reader.

http://www.contraditorium.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/sarcasm-detector.jpg

Anyhow, I wonder if someone or team could sue for a tifo, not in this instance necessarily, but any.

This is America, wait it's Canada, but still, you can sue someone for getting fat while eating Orea cookies :D

werewolf
09-27-2010, 09:09 PM
well in Canada, when it comes to freedom of speech, its not very free (in comparison to America).

canadian_bhoy
09-27-2010, 09:09 PM
I'm sorry but, I think it's great that Beckham doesn't take shit off fucking douchebag fanboys. He has always defended his family when some idiot tries to play tough guy and I respect that.

Hell yeah. I like Beckham. He's got a stupid voice, but good on him to confront those losers. I'm sure they cried about it on Big Soccer afterwards.

canadian_bhoy
09-27-2010, 09:10 PM
Good for Becks.

lolololololollolol.

The next day at work hurt. Almost had to yak at my desk.

DichioTFC
09-27-2010, 09:19 PM
Personal attacks are fair game for me. He's a well-paid professional and a public figure. Deal with it. If getting under a player's skin distracts them from the game, then why the hell not.

But this was stupid. Post-game, by a supporter of his own team. And pussied out at the end. Weak on all accounts.

Hitcho
09-27-2010, 09:41 PM
The real shit bags are the hacks that print filth about a guy so that he has to face it in front of his wife and kids, and deal with shit like that. I hope the individual jounro hack (not the magazine) gets bankrupted.

but yeah, that heckler was the most pathetic kind of creature imaginable. all mouth, no balls and no class.

rocker
09-27-2010, 11:36 PM
Def Frets!

nfitz
09-28-2010, 12:14 AM
... and TFC supporters dont target their own players :lol:Not sure that's true given booing in the crowd of late.

And I've certainly seen "fans" heckling our own players during the game before.

Good for Beckham though! He did it well without over-reacting ... and made his point clearly.

Sensitive point for him I guess ... shame we won't have him taking any corner kicks at BMO field against us anytime soon ...

nascarguy
09-28-2010, 12:26 AM
beckham should not have said anything that would have been the smart thing to do.

TFCtoMUFC
09-28-2010, 06:34 AM
beckham should not have said anything that would have been the smart thing to do.

100% Disagree.(and that has nothing to do with me being a United supporter and still reminiscing about Beckham at United)

Would you stand up for yourself if some dude yelled at you about hookers? Most likely. Just because he's famous doesn't mean he shouldn't tell a guy off. He was probably pissed off that this Galaxy "supporter" was yelling things at him not thinking he'd say something and when Beckham turned around he proved his point.

TFCtoMUFC
09-28-2010, 06:36 AM
If you look real closely at about 25 seconds you can see the heckler's balls rolling through the doorway.

sulfur
09-28-2010, 06:50 AM
And I've certainly seen "fans" heckling our own players during the game before.
This is too (sadly) true). When I was at the back of 115 for the DC United game, 50%+ of the chants and songs coming out of the section ahead of me were belittling Garcia, Gargan, or TFC's play as a whole.

nascarguy
09-28-2010, 07:43 AM
100% Disagree.(and that has nothing to do with me being a United supporter and still reminiscing about Beckham at United)

Would you stand up for yourself if some dude yelled at you about hookers? Most likely. Just because he's famous doesn't mean he shouldn't tell a guy off. He was probably pissed off that this Galaxy "supporter" was yelling things at him not thinking he'd say something and when Beckham turned around he proved his point.
how do you know it was a supporter and not just a guy wearing a galaxy shirt you do not need to be a supporter to wear the teams shit? It could have just been a guy wanting to start something

Brooker
09-28-2010, 10:17 AM
It really is quite hilarious how easily hecklers get under Beckham's skin. He just can't handle it when people don't like him or the family he parades around. When you whore out your family like they've done, I really don't feel much sympathy for Beckham when people insult them (like in Kansas).

nascarguy
09-28-2010, 10:54 AM
It really is quite hilarious how easily hecklers get under Beckham's skin. He just can't handle it when people don't like him or the family he parades around. When you whore out your family like they've done, I really don't feel much sympathy for Beckham when people insult them (like in Kansas).
yeah

eustacchio
09-28-2010, 12:00 PM

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to sue over that (I'm not sure you'd win, mind you). I think it would technically be libellous (if untrue).

JonO
09-28-2010, 12:14 PM
Hard to try sue a supporters group for libel. We don't exactly have any standards to live up to ;)

Parkdale
09-28-2010, 12:22 PM
if becks was scoring goals for TFC..... I'd give him carte blanche to get up into any trouble that he can pay his way out of.

Parkdale
09-28-2010, 12:23 PM
Hard to try sue a supporters group for libel. We don't exactly have any standards to live up to ;)

spoken like a true lawyer

rocker
09-28-2010, 12:28 PM
look, clearly the heckler just wanted to get a shirtless beckham to come over so he could get a closer look at those abs.

Wull
09-28-2010, 12:37 PM
This is too (sadly) true). When I was at the back of 115 for the DC United game, 50%+ of the chants and songs coming out of the section ahead of me were belittling Garcia, Gargan, or TFC's play as a whole.

That's because we were shit. We don't have any negative songs about Gargan and we're not cheerleaders.

J .
09-28-2010, 01:24 PM
That heckler gives a bad name to hecklers everywhere. He had his chance, face to face to heckle Becks and he turned into a coward. If you are going to be an asshole, be an asshole, dont turn into a shitty pussy.