PDA

View Full Version : Dear Future Ball Boys/Girls (Why Can't Our Ball People Be Like This)

prizby
09-24-2010, 10:23 PM
To properly deal with nasty opponents for now on :p :p, we ask you to watch the following and learn from this little fellow :) :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

FORPMvOvEvA

kodiakTFC
09-24-2010, 10:29 PM
Did you not see that Ball Boy versus Cruz Azul mess with the goalie? The goalie screamed for the boy to throw the ball and the boy just dropped it straight down. The goalie ran up to the kid and cursed him out, south end (that noticed) boo'd him. Also noticed a cop walk over to the kid and pat him on the back while laughing.

RealG-TFC
09-25-2010, 11:32 AM
^^ I thought that was montagua.

wzhxvy
09-25-2010, 11:51 AM
And equally did you see the ball boys in Mexico...they literally threw the ball back in as soon as it went out when their team need to score. Our ball girls/boys need to do the same...throw it like a rocket when we need it and then take their time when we are ahead...

Alixir
09-25-2010, 12:05 PM
I thought the kid was the coach.

ilikemusic
09-25-2010, 02:36 PM
And equally did you see the ball boys in Mexico...they literally threw the ball back in as soon as it went out when their team need to score. Our ball girls/boys need to do the same...throw it like a rocket when we need it and then take their time when we are ahead...

It was great! Especially when the ball went outside for corners/goal kicks. The second the ball crossed the touch line a new one was thrown in instantly.

Our ball kids are HORRIBLY trained.

It does A LOT for the flow of the game when the ball kids are on top of things and ours always seem to have their head up their ass. They seem to think they need to wait for a player to ask for a ball before they can toss one back in for play. And that is if were lucky and they dont throw multiple balls out there. I dont go to every game and still I have seen this happen at least twice, one when Toronto was actually building a real solid attack.