PDA

View Full Version : Contracts Next Season...

Shakes McQueen
09-11-2010, 06:14 PM
Does anyone know how many players we still have under contract after this season?

I'm curious to know how many players the next GM will have to take into next season, and how many of his own guys he would be able to insert into the lineup.

Anyone have a spreadsheet of all of our contracts, or whatever? Who will be left after this season mercifully ends?

- Scott

Bombonera
09-11-2010, 06:25 PM
WOW! How can you already be analyzing the state of disarray left behind by MO...? I am so very pissed off all I want is a drink.

OUr boys played like abunch of duschbags today. They should all go. WHat's the difference. We have seen plenty of expansion teams do better.

One thing is for sure, I truly hope (but suspect otherwise..) that JDG finds a home elsewhere. and he can take Saric with him. THey would make a lovely couple!

Wagner
09-11-2010, 07:11 PM
DeRo, Frei, Gargan, maybe Attakora...

everyone else can hit the bricks.

ArmenJBX
09-11-2010, 07:15 PM
It's not going to help when you dump the team again...

Just saying...

Oldtimer
09-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Why? This team is at least 70% crap. How could it not get better just by subtraction?

Wagner
09-11-2010, 07:32 PM
How much longer are we saddled with JDG??

TFCtoMUFC
09-11-2010, 08:22 PM
Frei, Cann, Attakora, Gargan, DeRo, Maicon Santos and Barrett are the only players even worth keeping.

Pachuco
09-11-2010, 08:28 PM
Frei, Cann, Attakora, Gargan, DeRo, Maicon Santos and Barrett are the only players even worth keeping.

And Doniel :)

That's it.

TFCtoMUFC
09-11-2010, 08:51 PM
And Doniel :)

That's it.

Exactly.

Heart of Stone
09-11-2010, 08:52 PM
I would keep Conway...

TFCtoMUFC
09-11-2010, 08:54 PM
I would keep Conway...

Dime a dozen type of guy. If we can get him cheap keep him, if not I'd rather have Kocic up.

Shakes McQueen
09-11-2010, 08:56 PM
I should point out that I'm not asking who is "worth" keeping - I'm asking who is actually under contract to us past this season.

- Scott

UltraSuperMegaMo
09-11-2010, 09:03 PM
^ Look it up on transfermarkt.de, there's usually pretty accurate regarding contracts.

TFCDP
09-11-2010, 09:49 PM
aahh... get rid of the whole lot of them.. If I wake up tomorrow as a Russian oil billionaire I am going to buy this team and clean fucking house.

SamK
09-11-2010, 10:42 PM
I cant believe how many would get rid of JDG. HE is easily the best player on this team, every single possession goes through him, without him our team would be even worse.
And other than the obvious bunch i'd get rid of dero, the goals he scores for us is not worth the amount of balls he loses and his bad style of play and attitude.

Azerban
09-11-2010, 10:45 PM
I cant believe how many would get rid of JDG. HE is easily the best player on this team, every single possession goes through him, without him our team would be even worse.
And other than the obvious bunch i'd get rid of dero, the goals he scores for us is not worth the amount of balls he loses and his bad style of play and attitude.

don't try so hard next time

Pachuco
09-11-2010, 10:47 PM
I cant believe how many would get rid of JDG. HE is easily the best player on this team, every single possession dies through him, without him our team would be even better.

Fixed.

Bombonera
09-11-2010, 10:49 PM
Sam K. If you think for one second that jdg has made a contribution to our side (above and beyond making bad pass after bad pass and jumping heroically but never actually heading a ball..ever), do know ythat you are sorely mistaken... so very much so!!!

SamK
09-11-2010, 10:55 PM
He very rarely makes a bad pass, he has better vision than anyone else on the team and hes a smarter player. Theres a reason he played in La liga and theres a reason hes making $1.7million, and its not just because of another stupid signing by MO, he deserves what he makes.

KezmanCCCC
09-12-2010, 12:33 AM
the only players worth keeping are Dero, JDG, Cann, Attakora, Barrett, Frei (maybe Gargan) and maybe a few of the young youth players (i.e. Henry, Sanyang, Gala, Ibrahim etc...), everyone else should fuck right off....

DichioTFC
09-12-2010, 01:04 AM
Not sure how this became a topic on who's *worth* keeping, but meh:

Worth Keeping:
DeRo
JDG
Cann
Attakora
Frei
Barrett
Gargan
Henry
LaBrocca

2 short of an XI

colman1860
09-12-2010, 01:37 AM
Why are we all so sure that Henry is worth keeping? The only time I've seen him play in a meaningful match, he had to be subbed off after 20 minutes to avoid a complete disaster. If we're just keeping people because they're young, let's build around Ibrahim.

DichioTFC
09-12-2010, 01:47 AM
Why are we all so sure that Henry is worth keeping? The only time I've seen him play in a meaningful match, he had to be subbed off after 20 minutes to avoid a complete disaster. If we're just keeping people because they're young, let's build around Ibrahim.

He's 17 and Canadian (which does matter with roster spots and whatnot).

I wouldn't complain if Faud were back, but if there were a roster overhaul, I wouldn't mind him being traded for a draft pick.

DichioTFC
09-12-2010, 02:01 AM
Btw, not sure if this is legit or not, but isn't DeRo's contract up at the end of this season?

Pachuco
09-12-2010, 09:31 AM

So you are telling me that a 17 year old who plays 20 minutes in a hostile environment should be let go because he fucked up? We aren't keeping people because they are young. We are keeping people because he was signed out of the academy which obviously means he has the MOST promise. TFC wouldn't have signed him if he had no promise.

Does every player that doesn't impress on their professional debut deserve to get canned?

prizby
09-13-2010, 11:26 AM
DeRo, Frei, Gargan, maybe Attakora...

everyone else can hit the bricks.

cann?

and because high turnover is exactly what this team needs (again)...that won't bring the playoffs - hate to say it

prizby
09-13-2010, 11:28 AM

he was playing out of position too ;)

Jeffro
09-13-2010, 11:35 AM
aahh... get rid of the whole lot of them.. If I wake up tomorrow with a Russian oil billionaire I am going to buy this team and clean fucking house.

wait... What??

Oblio2
09-13-2010, 11:40 AM
He very rarely makes a bad pass, he has better vision than anyone else on the team and hes a smarter player. Theres a reason he played in La liga and theres a reason hes making $1.7million, and its not just because of another stupid signing by MO, he deserves what he makes.

Are you JDG's Mum?

P-NUTZ
09-13-2010, 11:43 AM
bah! we've got about 8 decent players mainly mentioned above. The rest are rubbish. Get new ones where possible.

Our subs/average players are horrible.

When the above 8 are tired or suck ass, we've got no where to go.

Oblio2
09-13-2010, 11:44 AM
I miss Robinson

I do quite like Labrocca....and JDG sucks serious balls.

SamK
09-13-2010, 01:44 PM
Are you JDG's Mum?
Caught me.

Shakes McQueen
09-13-2010, 02:04 PM
31 posts, and I don't think anyone answered my actual question, haha.

- Scott

swan
09-13-2010, 04:09 PM
31 posts, and I don't think anyone answered my actual question, haha.

- Scott

i tried looking around but i could not find it maybe someone with a little more internet knowledge can find it because i would really like to know to

Alixir
09-13-2010, 04:11 PM
Can't wait ill we can do away with JDG...waste of a good DP slot.