PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of TFC resurrected...(Pablo Vitti)

jloome
09-11-2010, 03:01 PM
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/stats?id=42838&cc=5901

Sure, it's not MLS. But 10 goals in 20 games? How "post-TFC" of him.

I admit bias. Thought we gave up on him way too easily.

clc12
09-11-2010, 06:52 PM
i would take pablo vitti over mista anyday. especially for the money we are paying mista.

Pachuco
09-11-2010, 07:05 PM
Who needs pablo vitti when you have Jacob Peterson.

Blizzard
09-11-2010, 07:08 PM
i would take pablo vitti over mista anyday. especially for the money we are paying mista.

As has been mentioned before, Vitti was offered a contract though at a cut in pay (as most would agree was probably warranted) but he chose to move on.

I would most certainly take Vitti over Nana, Sanyang, LaBrocca or Peterson although I do feel that LaBrocca is the best of that bunch.

ArmenJBX
09-11-2010, 07:10 PM
LaBrocca is a better player then Cronin, but for some reason he just hasn't been the same this year for us as he was last year for Colorado.

zooko62000
09-11-2010, 07:10 PM
As has been mentioned before, Vitti was offered a contract though at a cut in pay (as most would agree was probably warranted) but he chose to move on.

I would most certainly take Vitti over Nane, Sanyang, LaBrocca or Peterson although I do feel that LaBrocca is the best of that bunch.

fixed

gtaguy
09-11-2010, 08:21 PM

did you not ever think that quite maybe the bolivian league hes playin in might be more shite than our mls.:D

Juanito
09-11-2010, 10:17 PM
^^

Who knows? I'd say they'be comparable talent-wise. It's not like we have the fountain of talent over here either.

What's interesting to note is that players tend to play MUCH better post TFC than when they are here.

I think we all know the reason. No patience. No tactics. No clue.

fetajr
09-11-2010, 10:59 PM
Peruvian league...and yes, it is as good or better than MLS

JonO
09-12-2010, 07:33 AM
Yeah but it's a very different league. there was little to indicate he would excel here. sometimes it just works out that way...

Sally Mack
09-12-2010, 02:59 PM
Who needs pablo vitti when you have Jacob Peterson.

Im literally laughing out loud here. Does anyone else here not think that Peterson is the worst player in all of MLS? No exaggeration.

Pachuco
09-12-2010, 03:03 PM
Im literally laughing out loud here. Does anyone else here not think that Peterson is the worst player in all of MLS? No exaggeration.

HAHA, I'm with you bro. 100%. He's easy the worst offensive player in the MLS.

TFCRegina
09-12-2010, 03:39 PM

I dunno...OB White seems to do his best to give him competition.

poppamidnight
09-12-2010, 08:02 PM

No... No...

Numbers don't tell the whole story.
Believe it or not I was sitting in the Peruvian city of Cusco about 1 month back waiting to catch a bus to Bolivia... I was watching a game, and I saw this terrible ponytailed player on the pitch...

...I rubbed my eyes and it was none other than Pablo Vitti...

I admit, I had to google (en espanol) him, and sure enough it was him...

I caught a good 60 mins of that game, and I can tell you first hand, he still just as terrible... I honestly don't know how he's scoring.

He wouldn't be a step up or a step down... just a move on the same lvl.

That's the problem w/ this organization. Where not upping our quality of players

Oh and FYI:
I was ziplining in Mendoza Argentina 2.5 wks ago, and I was talking to the guide about Argentinian Football.

Yes, they know Pablo Vitti down there... He's dissapointed alot of Argentinian fans, and is quite possibly one of the biggest letdowns they've had in recent yrs with a lack of development.

The guy actually LAUGHED when I said his name....

prizby
09-13-2010, 11:27 AM
Peruvian league...and yes, it is as good or better than MLS

league is nowhere near as physical as the MLS...playing on grass sure as hell makes a difference though ;)

fetajr
09-13-2010, 12:54 PM
league is nowhere near as physical as the MLS...playing on grass sure as hell makes a difference though ;)

i'm not proud that MLS is more 'physical' than other leagues..i'd rather have more talent.

do you watch Peruvian football?

..i admit that I don't, but the teams that always finish near the top, ie: Universitario, Alianza Lima, Sporting Cristal, are always competitive in Copa Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana against teams from Mexico, Chile, Brasil, Argentina, Ecuador, Colombia, Uruguay, Paraguay. Shows me that the Peruvian league is not as shit as Pablo Vitti is making it seem.

jloome
09-13-2010, 05:49 PM
No... No...

Numbers don't tell the whole story.
Believe it or not I was sitting in the Peruvian city of Cusco about 1 month back waiting to catch a bus to Bolivia... I was watching a game, and I saw this terrible ponytailed player on the pitch...

...I rubbed my eyes and it was none other than Pablo Vitti...

I admit, I had to google (en espanol) him, and sure enough it was him...

I caught a good 60 mins of that game, and I can tell you first hand, he still just as terrible... I honestly don't know how he's scoring.

He wouldn't be a step up or a step down... just a move on the same lvl.

That's the problem w/ this organization. Where not upping our quality of players

Oh and FYI:
I was ziplining in Mendoza Argentina 2.5 wks ago, and I was talking to the guide about Argentinian Football.

Yes, they know Pablo Vitti down there... He's dissapointed alot of Argentinian fans, and is quite possibly one of the biggest letdowns they've had in recent yrs with a lack of development.

The guy actually LAUGHED when I said his name....

He's known across the Argentine nation as "El Muerte," apparently, "The Dead."

Dunkers
09-13-2010, 07:53 PM
9 goals on 9 shots...i think luck has a bit to do with it...but still head and shoulders better then his TFC days.