PDA

View Full Version : We Love you JEFF CUNTINGHAM!

Technorgasm
09-02-2010, 11:49 AM
We love you cuz when you come to BMO, all of the flies are attracted to your putred stench on the bench, leaving the stands fly free. (Their aint no flies on us)

I hope you start Jeff, I love your skills! you are the best player in MLS at easy tap in misses, I cant wait to see you fluff on a sitter in front of the Bunker. its so awesome!!! We will be cheering for you! Shame our meeting this weekend is an away game, but trust me, the sentiment is there. I hope you please the home fans in teh same fashion.

You are a 100+ goal scorer in MLS. WHAT a great record you have! We love you Jeff! Especially cuz you scored 62 goals for the Crew, which you know we love EVER so much and you have already racked up 29 for the poop-hoops of dallas. Thansk for the 6 goals you potted for us. . they are such fond memories.

We love you JEff. I am sure that many RPBS feel the same and want to voice thier effections for you in this thread.

Signed

Giles.
:scarf:

Section 117
09-02-2010, 11:52 AM
^^ That is amazing ^^

Technorgasm
09-02-2010, 11:52 AM
I want to add that I feel it is a shame that players cant have 3 digits on their back. Cuz taking #93 while in Toronto to represent the 93 goals you had scored was Totally classy. Your so freakin awesome Jeff!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/79/Cunnytfc.jpg/200px-Cunnytfc.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cunnytfc.jpg)

Technorgasm
09-02-2010, 11:57 AM
Your only 34 Jeffy, If I may call you that, plenty of time to start a great career in Europe as a striker, or a towel boy I am sure you would have wicked awesome mopping and sweeping skills!

That one, lowley, scripy, own goal that was awarded to you while playing for Jamaica vs Denmark in that Friendly in 2009 was also totally freakin Awesome. Your so wicked sick as pimp daddy awesom Jeff!

So awesome that I would be happy to entertain your wife while you are on the road so she can be with a man who knows how to score. It can only make things better for your home life. Give me a call at 1-555-EAT-SHIT

Shakes McQueen
09-02-2010, 12:16 PM
I will never forget that ball he whiffed on the goal line directly in front of the Montreal net with a few minutes left, that cost us entry into the CCL playoff. Or when Carver asked out loud in an interview how the guy had ever scored as many goals in the league as he did, LOL.

- Scott

Parkdale
09-02-2010, 12:31 PM
this only thing worse than Cunny's big miss....

HhmIIvk4Qts

Globetrotter
09-03-2010, 08:51 AM
He's going to score this weekend against us then log into this forum and talk smack about all of you.

Technorgasm
09-03-2010, 09:06 AM
Jeff, please try and score against us!

I would welcome a chat with my hero about the best way to warm the bench in Texas. although you have been brought in as a sub the last 3 games around the 60th min. I am sure you will score once again. your moral support for teh team for the 0-0 draw against crew last game was terrific!!!

I want to have poor technical ability at the game of football JUST like you Jeff!!!

Technorgasm
09-03-2010, 09:11 AM
http://heatherbarneswastaken.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/douche_bag11.jpg

Darlofletch
09-03-2010, 10:04 AM
Sssssshhhhhhhh! There's only one outcome of this kind of talk.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2010/sep/03/hartlepool-sheffield-wednesday-neil-mellor

raj100
09-03-2010, 12:19 PM
any one remember his celebration of the 'goal' he scored against vancouver, which was quickly ruled offside. LOL what a douche

Globetrotter
09-04-2010, 08:44 PM
He's going to score this weekend against us then log into this forum and talk smack about all of you.

Jeff, please try and score against us!

I would welcome a chat with my hero about the best way to warm the bench in Texas. although you have been brought in as a sub the last 3 games around the 60th min. I am sure you will score once again. your moral support for teh team for the 0-0 draw against crew last game was terrific!!!

I want to have poor technical ability at the game of football JUST like you Jeff!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

how does Cunningham's ass taste to you?

Epic. Fail.

ren989
09-04-2010, 08:52 PM
Regardless of the goals he scores, there is probably no one less likable than him in the league. He is a self involved cocky bastard who cares about nothing but himself. He is literally the exact opposite of the type of player I would want on TFC.

Fushida
09-04-2010, 09:05 PM
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

how does Cunningham's ass taste to you?

Epic. Fail.

Did you wait 2 years to be able to say that? You must have had quite a taste of that douchebag's ass while he was here to remain such a devoted fan.

Round of applause for you good sir.

rocker
09-04-2010, 09:07 PM
I didn't realize we had Cunningham fans lurkin' on the board (Globetrotter).

Globetrotter
09-04-2010, 09:19 PM
I didn't realize we had Cunningham fans lurkin' on the board (Globetrotter).

Thanks for throwing my name in brackets for those who wouldn't have guessed who you were referring to.

In fact, personally I don't like him. I met him in 2007 and he said some things that I couldn't believe came out of his mouth. I'm not a fan.

Having said that, I thought this whole thread was ridiculous, and had a feeling he'd score one this game, so I announced it. I find it pretty funny that this guy is about to set the all time goal record and he's getting smack talked by who? Some guy on the internet who hates him yet feels he should spend his time writing poetry about Jeffy? It was a fail. A miserable fail. And as Jeff's lone goal could be the one that sinks TFC, I'll call it epic fail.

If some nobody can smack talk the best goal scorer in MLS history, then another nobody can smack talk the original nobody. :drum:

Fushida
09-04-2010, 09:25 PM
Thanks for throwing my name in brackets for those who wouldn't have guessed who you were referring to.

In fact, personally I don't like him. I met him in 2007 and he said some things that I couldn't believe came out of his mouth. I'm not a fan.

Having said that, I thought this whole thread was ridiculous, and had a feeling he'd score one this game, so I announced it. I find it pretty funny that this guy is about to set the all time goal record and he's getting smack talked by who? Some guy on the internet who hates him yet feels he should spend his time writing poetry about Jeffy? It was a fail. A miserable fail. And as Jeff's lone goal could be the one that sinks TFC, I'll call it epic fail.

If some nobody can smack talk the best goal scorer in MLS history, then another nobody can smack talk the original nobody. :drum:

Don't lie to yourself my man. You have yourself a man-crush.

I'm not a fan.

Globetrotter
09-04-2010, 09:29 PM
^Got me. I'd love to be a professional athlete about to set an all time record. I would probably even have threads on forums written about me.

If only Jeff cared enough to log into forums such as these.

Just to add to it before logging out.... Jeff Cunningham 1 Toronto FC 0.

Jeff 129 career goals. Toronto FC franchise goals 118.

We love you Jeff. Now I see why you have your own thread. You just can't stop scoring goals.

Fushida
09-04-2010, 09:34 PM
You mean your buddy Jeff doesn't stroke his ego by reading his fanboys' worship of him? Shocking. Especially considering his obnoxious and lame celebration today.

You had me fooled Jeff. You had me fooled..

rocker
09-04-2010, 09:39 PM

Why do you feel the need to defend Cunningham? Is it because Cunningham is a flake and you're worried the criticism will hurt his fragile ego again like it did in Toronto? hahah.

If he's so good, let his work speak for him.

No matter how many goals he's scored, he's a choker in big time games. That's a fact. Total flake.
Even the Dallas coach said so earlier this year.

Fushida
09-04-2010, 09:41 PM
Why do you feel the need to defend Cunningham? Is it because Cunningham is a flake and you're worried the criticism will hurt his fragile ego again like it did in Toronto? hahah.

If he's so good, let his work speak for him.

No matter how many goals he's scored, he's a choker in big time games. That's a fact. Total flake.
Even the Dallas coach said so earlier this year.

I'm guessing you're off the guest-list for their wedding.

rocker
09-04-2010, 09:42 PM
I'm guessing you're off the guest-list for their wedding.

Cunningham wouldn't score on his wedding night... too much pressure.

Fushida
09-04-2010, 09:45 PM
Cunningham wouldn't score on his wedding night... too much pressure.

His fanboys will probably give him that 129 banner. He can score with that all night long. Maybe he'll even get a custom #129 FCD jersey. Think of the nights they'll spend together.

Globetrotter
09-04-2010, 09:47 PM
Well, it's not so much that I want to defend him. I watched the same guy you guys did in 07. I just found this thread extremely ridiculous. The thread could make a few yokels laugh, and it did, but how does it feel to have that same guy come back and score the only goal of the game against the team you support and are falling farther from the playoffs? People need to be called out if they're wrong after choosing to open their mouth. Maybe Jeff did read the thread and it was his way of saying, "techno, how's my ass tasting"

Heart of Stone
09-04-2010, 09:53 PM
He underperformed in Toronto ... Carver called him out in the press... Cunningham's wife was pregnant while he was here... he played like crap ... someone said he had vision problems - possibly similar to what Kirby Puckett had ... I can see why he didn't like it here...

Pachuco
09-04-2010, 10:00 PM
This is the way it works around here. When you are Canadian and you don't perform it's everybody else's fault. When you are American and you don't perform it can only be your fault.

rocker
09-04-2010, 10:01 PM
I just found this thread extremely ridiculous. The thread could make a few yokels laugh,"

Laughing is bad! Don't laugh - EVER!

We must be serious here, boys...

Darlofletch
09-04-2010, 10:13 PM
Sssssshhhhhhhh! There's only one outcome of this kind of talk.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2010/sep/03/hartlepool-sheffield-wednesday-neil-mellor

Told you.

technorgasm.

It's all your fault!
it's all your fault!

well yours and the linesman's who should have called him offside.

Technorgasm
09-07-2010, 10:51 AM
That was one of the best offside goals I have ever seen Jeffy!
your so freakin awesome!!
way to hand it to the mighty reds of Toronto, I knew you could do it!
Your the very best! I am sure Dero is worried that one day you will surpass him for MLS cups and MVP honours. Like the rug in my apartment, you really bring a team together. Thanks so much for the lesson of football! I love you Jeff!

Now and always,.

Technorgasm.