PDA

View Full Version : MLS fucking up again!

zooko62000
08-25-2010, 06:58 AM
USOC Semifinals
Game 1. Columbus Crew vs. D.C. United Sept. 1st 7:30pm
Game 2. Chivas USA vs. Seattle Sounders FC Sept. 1st 10:00pm

North American Superliga Final
New England Revolution vs. Morelia Sept. 1st 7:00pm

Another reason why the Superliga is just a cash grab.
If they wanted either of these competitions to grow they should at the very least schedule the games on different days so the supporters of the league would be able to watch these games.

Note: I'm not interested in watching any of these games, but it just shows the lack of planning this league has. And we hope they will respect FIFA dates when they can't even respect their own dates.

Fort York Redcoat
08-25-2010, 07:01 AM
HAHA! Good. Superliga needs to get dead.

It's strange though. I thought the money grubbers that made this farce of a tourney had MLS in mind first.

KezmanCCCC
08-26-2010, 01:50 AM
someone PLEASE tell me TFC is ineligible for this tourney....

Roogsy
08-26-2010, 03:47 AM
We are ineligible for now. You have to have success in MLS to get into the Superliga. No danger of that! :D

James Oliphant
08-26-2010, 05:55 AM
I do wonder what any of this has to do with MLS, besides the fact that their teams are competing. Superliga is run by CONCACAF and the USOC is run by the USSF.

Azerban
08-26-2010, 09:05 AM
We are ineligible for now. You have to have success in MLS to get into the Superliga. No danger of that! :D

oof me groin

rocker
08-26-2010, 10:12 AM
I do wonder what any of this has to do with MLS, besides the fact that their teams are competing. Superliga is run by CONCACAF and the USOC is run by the USSF.

I don't there's any competition or lack of coordination between the two comps. They just scheduled it on the same days for the hell of it. It was probably the only day they could use for the various comps.

Superliga was created by SUM Marketing, which is owned by MLS.

Also, the USSF is very tight with MLS -- Garber is even on the board of directors of the USSF.