PDA

View Full Version : Rohan Ricketts

razor787
08-24-2010, 07:04 PM
Rohan is still living in the Toronto area, and has expressed his love for the team and city, several times, including after he was released from the club. I was talking to him on facebook, shortly after his release, and asked him what was next for him, if he would be heading back home (to england), and his responce was something like "Bro, Toronto is my home. I wont be going back"

The kid is a class act, and has shown some good talent, but also did show he a little cocky on the ball, and made mistakes.

Do you think we should give Ricketts another go? I think he deserves it, and since he is still without a club, we can pick him up a lot cheaper then we had him before?

I say we offer the kid a contract this off season. He wants to be with the club, and we could really use someone like him, even if he ends up only being a bench player.

Krasno.pL.
08-24-2010, 07:16 PM
he plays in Moldova :)

http://www.wsc.co.uk/content/view/5715/38/

razor787
08-24-2010, 07:31 PM
Damn, I didnt know that... This thead is quite pointless than...

ensco
08-24-2010, 07:32 PM
^Wow. Interesting lesson on where TFC/MLS ranks in the soccer universe.

Great quote: “The president is always asking me why I haven’t scored when I come off."

Globetrotter
08-24-2010, 08:06 PM
I've been to Chisinau (Kishinev)... really sucks to be him. But the ladies are smokin (bodies). Unfortunately, they still are a bit racist towards the "tanned" variety.

AL-MO
08-24-2010, 09:01 PM
Even if he was available I wouldn't want him.

Darlofletch
08-24-2010, 09:41 PM
He is making efforts to plan his post-football life too, and he jokes about the acting and writing opportunities that are starting to come through – “I want to be the English Will Smith!”

chuckle.

CretanBull
08-24-2010, 09:49 PM
I'd take him in a heartbeat...he's better than the wide players that we have now.

razor787
08-24-2010, 09:50 PM
Exactly. And even if he seems to flop again, he is a great piece of talent to have on the bench, and as a player that was without a club for a while, and is now playing with a shit club, nobody has ever heard of, we could have picked him up dirt cheap.

Stryker
08-24-2010, 11:52 PM
Not in a million years.
Between the tweets and Facebook crap I've tripped over from him he's the same old Rohan.
Always dreaming of the next thing and more concerned with working an angle than committing to the team he's with.