PDA

View Full Version : For All the Parents Out There...

peskypetey
06-24-2008, 09:33 PM
They're finally here!
Got mine at CentreSport for $34.99 minus the STH discount. They have a t-shirt as well for kids...nothin really new for women though.
The TFC logo is embroidered as well!

Daveisonfire
06-24-2008, 09:35 PM
Yessssssss!
Finally the scuba blanket I've been searching for!!!

Fiin
06-24-2008, 09:38 PM
nice!! we need somewhere here in oshawa now, my kiddo must be the tfc proud!

peskypetey
06-24-2008, 09:45 PM
Yessssssss!
Finally the scuba blanket I've been searching for!!!

LMAO

Next time I'll remember to use a less busy background!

Dre
06-24-2008, 09:55 PM
Sweet, something tha will fit the wee ones.

romburgundy
06-24-2008, 10:07 PM
This is awsome!!

ACSertL
06-24-2008, 10:38 PM
My little nephew is decked out in his first TFC kit, we got it at BMO at the game v Colorado.

He was born last year and on his 2nd day on the planet my brother got a picture of him in the TFC home opener scarf...the kid is holding his finger up. TFC is #1 from birth :)

I'll see if I can convince my brother to put the pics up.

nfitz
06-25-2008, 01:14 AM
They're finally here!
Got mine at CentreSportWhere? Doesn't Google well ...

Cashcleaner
06-25-2008, 02:09 AM
Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

I'm taking little Mikaela to Centresport and get her kitted out on Thursday. :D

Cambridge_Red
06-25-2008, 02:58 AM
My brother's little girl is TFC proud got hers 2 weeks ago :)

London
06-25-2008, 05:05 AM
how small is this jersey?
cant realy tell how old the kid is??

profit89
06-25-2008, 05:57 AM
aside: please parents, stay out of the south end.. no offence, but it's not a place for kids.

akoto
06-25-2008, 07:19 AM
I got one for our 2 year old down at BMO on Saturday. Man I didn't think they would ever come. She was so happy.

peskypetey
06-25-2008, 08:23 AM
Where? Doesn't Google well ...

CentreSports is the store in the ACC.

peskypetey
06-25-2008, 08:26 AM
how small is this jersey?
cant realy tell how old the kid is??

It's a 12 months, the boy is actually only 4 1/2 months right now. It's a little snug fitting over his head, but, he is large for his age. I didn't see anything smaller, but, they had up to size 4T

Eastend
06-25-2008, 08:51 AM
aside: please parents, stay out of the south end.. no offence, but it's not a place for kids.

Depends who the parent and kid are. I bring mine and I have no issue with it...it's part of the culture, people must deal with it. :)

ExiledRed
06-25-2008, 10:10 AM

Fuck off,

I grew up in the Kop.

Who are you?

ExiledRed
06-25-2008, 10:14 AM
I'll be bringing my 5 year old for the Whitecaps game.

Sorry for all of you that think the south end is specifically for teenagers and twenty somethings but you're very, very wrong. It's a football stadium, not your personal nightclub.

You want to know what's wrong with the atmosphere?

Too many fucked up teenagers and twenty somethings who cant hold their drink if you ask me.

Selfish cunts.

Oldtimer
06-25-2008, 10:19 AM
My 9 year old is coming with me on July 1st.
He's been once before in the south end and loved it.
He's pretty "hard-core." He stands on the seat and yells and chants the full 90!!!
Like father like son. :)

Parkdale
06-25-2008, 10:20 AM
Too many fucked up teenagers and twenty somethings who cant hold their drink if you ask me.

yeah.... hold on to that beer. Don't throw it!

:cool:

ACSertL
06-25-2008, 10:22 AM
I'll be bringing my 5 year old for the Whitecaps game.

Sorry for all of you that think the south end is specifically for teenagers and twenty somethings but you're very, very wrong. It's a football stadium, not your personal nightclub.

You want to know what's wrong with the atmosphere?

Selfish cunts.

I really have to agree here, the South End is for supporters of all ages. With that in mind, I wouldn't be bringing my 12 month old nephew there mainly because he'd have no idea what is going on and would in all likliness get scared and wail all game.

Anyways back on topic...can't wait for kids of my own so they can get decked out in their red TFC jerseys, unless they come out with the grey one so they can match me.

NateDoGG
06-25-2008, 10:28 AM
omg the babies get the real crest and the adults get the cheap fake felt one!!! LAME!!!
but what a cute baby :P

TorCanSoc
06-25-2008, 06:46 PM
Man. I want one. But I have to outfit three for my trio. Its going to get sesspensive for me when they start joining me for games.

shaggingscot
06-25-2008, 07:15 PM

Been bringing my 11 year son from day one and plan on continuing to do so. My dad did the same with me when I was a wee lad. As long as they don't end up swearing once they get back home there's fuck all wrong with it. How the hell else do they develop the love for their club if you don't bring them??

:noidea:

nfitz
06-25-2008, 07:50 PM
aside: please parents, stay out of the south end.. no offence, but it's not a place for kids.Why on earth not? I had my 5-month old in there already this season. She was fine - slept through half of the game, and she quite enjoyed the drums.

Now, I'd probably avoid the front few rows because of crowding issues, but as long as one is aware of the environment there, and doesn't have a problem with it, then I don't see the issue.

Though ironically, the one time I was near the front of 113, I heard much less foul language that day than I do elsewhere in the south end - or even on the sides.

Cashcleaner
06-25-2008, 11:11 PM
I respectfully disagree about bringing kids into the South End. Maybe up towards the back its less crowded, but up where I usually stand people are packed in like sardines. Putting a child in that environment is outright dangerous, given how many people bump or fall into me or others around me on a regular basis. It might not be as bad further away from the front, but I've seen some nasty falls that would crush a toddler.

nfitz
06-26-2008, 01:22 AM
Yeah, I don't disagree about the front - I damn near nearly fell over myself trying to watch a corner kick in the opposite south-end corner - another beer in me and I've gone over!

Though the primary issue seems to be that there are more people in the rows than tickets ... and presumably that is something security should be dealing with better.

Cashcleaner
06-26-2008, 01:40 AM
^ Nawwww, I don't think we should worry them with those details. :D