PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Has Good Fans?

sidney
08-20-2010, 10:23 PM
Please note: That I am not talking about RedPatchers.

BUT. It is F-in embarrasing seeing TFC games and hightlights on TV these days. The BMO field not only looks empty at the start of each half (on account of lazy f-ing "fans") but throughout the f-ing game!...what is going on? Are we now becoming the equivalent of the 44-year-drought-leaf-fans?

Our TFC-REDS this year are the F-ING BEST SOCCER/FOOTBALL TEAM CANADA HAS EVER SEEN, and we LAZY-F-ING "fans" are taking them for granted AT A TIME WHEN THEY'VE NEVER NEEDED US MORE!!!

I live in London Ontario, and whenever I am able to make it to a game, I make sure that I've had my piss and my big brewski 10-20 minutes before the kick-off of each and every half. What is it about some/most (evidently lately) Toronto fans that make them F-ING-LAZY? Are your really fans? The best way to answer this question is to start making your asses show-f-ing-up!!!

T.O TILL I DIE
08-20-2010, 10:31 PM
?? listen are average attendance at bmo is 20,000 and up so whats your deal??

razor787
08-20-2010, 10:33 PM
I was talking with tfcfans today, and he made a lot of sence on this topic.

The novelty on having the team has worn off. People do want seats, but nobody wants the expencive seats. Everyone is buying in the supporters sections, and the greys. But the red seats are all really expencive, and people try to avoid paying the high price.

If MLSE would lower the price a tad, people would be more inclined to buy the red seats. No reason why people cant be in their seats before the game, and why they are leaving before half/full time

sidney
08-20-2010, 10:38 PM
please don't bye the "official numbers". Give me a f-ing-break. Leaf figures show the same shit. Lame-ass rich guys (some gals) who've paid for their bull-shit-ticket but don't (possibly) ever show the f-up. This is what TFC MUST NOT ALLOW TO HAPPEN! This is not FOOTBALL!

uncle p
08-20-2010, 10:45 PM
Im late to my seat cause i hate TFC, i hate BMO field, i hate Danny Dichio and i hate the crest!!! Is this what you expect to hear? This conversation for the umpteenth time is pointless!! Nobody is gonna step up and say they are late cause they're too busy picking up chicks on the concourse, or finishing they're conversation about fuck all, or killing the last of they're pitcher....they're late, your not!! worry about yourself

sidney
08-20-2010, 10:57 PM
This conversation for the umpteenth time is pointless!!

It's not pointless mate! This is important, serious! I care like you do. But our "fans" have become complacent. Period. Full-F-ing-Stop! And we MUST CORRECT THIS! The "great atmosphere/fans" in TO now seems to be becoming less so. I'm just pointing to a painfully obviously observable fact. A fact (temporarily, I hope) THAT MUST BE CORRECTED.

...and if it has been mentioned for the "umpteenth" time then that just proves that this is A MAJOR F-ING PROBLEM THAT MUST BE DEALT WITH...ANYONE IN TFC (not MLE because you F's don't care about winning or long-term real success) MANAGEMENT listening?

Pachuco
08-20-2010, 10:58 PM
Please note: That I am not talking about RedPatchers.

BUT. It is F-in embarrasing seeing TFC games and hightlights on TV these days. The BMO field not only looks empty at the start of each half (on account of lazy f-ing "fans") but throughout the f-ing game!...what is going on? Are we now becoming the equivalent of the 44-year-drought-leaf-fans?

Our TFC-REDS this year are the F-ING BEST SOCCER/FOOTBALL TEAM CANADA HAS EVER SEEN, and we LAZY-F-ING "fans" are taking them for granted AT A TIME WHEN THEY'VE NEVER NEEDED US MORE!!!

I live in London Ontario, and whenever I am able to make it to a game, I make sure that I've had my piss and my big brewski 10-20 minutes before the kick-off of each and every half. What is it about some/most (evidently lately) Toronto fans that make them F-ING-LAZY? Are your really fans? The best way to answer this question is to start making your asses show-f-ing-up!!!

Agreed. Been nothing but dissapointed with part time fans this year. The novelty has definately worn off.

Hooligan69
08-20-2010, 11:02 PM
These same fans will be wondering why they never attended any games when Toronto FC qualifies for the playoffs and even competes for the MLS Cup.

I'd rather be someone who supports our club through thick and then as opposed to a glory hunter hopping on a bandwagon when triumph is eventually within our grasp.

uncle p
08-20-2010, 11:09 PM
Maybe pointless was the wrong word, but this is the way it is.....
Even at the peak of TFC's popularity people were arriving at their seat's late.
And as other's have already pointed out the TFC buzz is gonzo!!

So what are you suggesting we all do to get the fairweather's in their seats earlier?
if anyone has any idea's i'll gladly support it....

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
08-20-2010, 11:25 PM
I was talking with tfcfans today, and he made a lot of sence on this topic.

The novelty on having the team has worn off. People do want seats, but nobody wants the expencive seats. Everyone is buying in the supporters sections, and the greys. But the red seats are all really expencive, and people try to avoid paying the high price.

If MLSE would lower the price a tad, people would be more inclined to buy the red seats. No reason why people cant be in their seats before the game, and why they are leaving before half/full time

Exactly what i was going to say....

The midfield seats 108 107 123 124 ect...are ridiculously over priced.....but the thing is....they are purchased seats already..and i would say 75% of them are in the hands of Scalpers(Brokers).....WHo cant even sell them for face....as face value is out of wack! HENCE the EMPTY STANDS..and the reason why nobody is in them cause they would be an idiot to pay that price!!

EVery seat at Bmo..outside these section....are %95 full game in and game out!....This is where FO has to focus on.....top ticket at BMO field sould be 50MAX!

even the new NORTH END......they are basically double the price of the SOUTH END....

WHY???????...PRICE THEM like the SOUTH END.....and i Guarantee it would fill up!

morgank1986
08-20-2010, 11:32 PM

The midfield seats 108 107 123 124 ect...are ridiculously over priced.....but the thing is....they are purchased seats already..and i would say 75% of them are in the hands of Scalpers(Brokers).....WHo cant even sell them for face....as face value is out of wack! HENCE the EMPTY STANDS..and the reason why nobody is in them cause they would be an idiot to pay that price!!

EVery seat at Bmo..outside these section....are %95 full game in and game out!....This is where FO has to focus on.....top ticket at BMO field sould be 50MAX!

In the FO's mind though these seats are sold (to scalpers or brokers or whoever) so it wouldn't make sense to drop the price, if they are being bought up every year. The best we can do is be in our seats as much as possible and give it our all for 90 mins. Outside of that I can't see too much changing.

Bars92
08-20-2010, 11:36 PM
I purposely show up at least 15 minutes late and I'm in the south end.

SirBobSaget
08-20-2010, 11:36 PM

even the new NORTH END......they are basically double the price of the SOUTH END....

WHY???????...PRICE THEM like the SOUTH END.....and i Guarantee it would fill up!

Whats the price in South End, I'm seeing it as 40$ on ticket exchange (with fees). My partial section in 110 has face of 51$ which seems a little aggressive. I have amazing tickets for CCL 2nd row north end right behind the goal, got to see both great goals up close and moved down to 1st row at half cause the section is ghost town.

How are they selling North Stand? through ticketmaster, or box office?? ... its always empty even though its a great section with nifty cup holders?

Bars92
08-20-2010, 11:43 PM
MLS Cup will pay for those north stands.

Joe Kool
08-21-2010, 12:33 AM
Sidney needs to take his medication. Same point could be made without all the "f-ing". Maybe he just learned the word and is excited about using it.

Basically the point about the cost by some posters is bang on. Those seats in the middle are too expensive for the average hard core fan and are more attractive to corporate types who show up when they feel like it. I was in the Dark Grey for a year to get my foot in the door and saw different folks at almost every game. Also, getting in and out of the East stands at half time is a joke if you are in the top so the only way to see the majority of the game if you are enjoying a few pops and have to go is to duck out a little early or come back late unfortunately. I am now in medium grey in the west and the section is basically filled come anthem time and start of 2nd half kickoff so there is a difference.

Joe Kool
08-21-2010, 12:36 AM
Oh, one other thing. If those fans/owners of the expensive seats didn't buy their seats at all then maybe we wouldn't have grass or any of the other things they decided to invest in because we were selling out. It's unfortunate that they aren't all hardcore but realistically you are off your rocker if you ever thought they would be.

Toronto Ruffrider
08-21-2010, 01:01 AM

Not only would the stand fill up, but all of the extra people would buy food, beer and merchandise. Get extra butts in the seats, and money would flow in other ways.

Waggy
08-21-2010, 02:27 AM
Look its the Toronto way. Did anyone catch the attendance at the start of the Bills/Colts on Thurs? Its preseason, Manning was only playing 1 quarter and they STILL came late. Its what we do. Don't take it personally. I let it get to me one Raps playoff game then decided to just ignore it and hope it looked full on TV anyways, since getting mad about it won't do anything. Remember this is MLS, BMO at 70% at kickoff is twice as full as the majority of stadiums in this league, no-one is thinking less of the team or its fans. You want people to be there on time, get the FO to say games start half an hour earlier than they actually do.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
08-21-2010, 02:34 AM
Look its the Toronto way. Did anyone catch the attendance at the start of the Bills/Colts on Thurs? Its preseason, Manning was only playing 1 quarter and they STILL came late. Its what we do. Don't take it personally. I let it get to me one Raps playoff game then decided to just ignore it and hope it looked full on TV anyways, since getting mad about it won't do anything. Remember this is MLS, BMO at 70% at kickoff is twice as full as the majority of stadiums in this league, no-one is thinking less of the team or its fans. You want people to be there on time, get the FO to say games start half an hour earlier than they actually do.

haha thats was done last season....:D

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
08-21-2010, 02:35 AM
Whats the price in South End, I'm seeing it as 40$ on ticket exchange (with fees). My partial section in 110 has face of 51$ which seems a little aggressive. I have amazing tickets for CCL 2nd row north end right behind the goal, got to see both great goals up close and moved down to 1st row at half cause the section is ghost town.

How are they selling North Stand? through ticketmaster, or box office?? ... its always empty even though its a great section with nifty cup holders?

Premium games in the south are $40....the rest of the games are listed as $26

as for the north stand...you can picked them up at ticketmaster or...Box office...these tickets should be priced at $26 like the south end.....if it was....it would be rammed...and not empty like it was for the CL game vs Cruz Azul

Keystone FC
08-21-2010, 03:09 AM
At least people are showing up.
For the Tuesday CCL match against C. Azul BMO had 15,000. Meanwhile, the Crew's Wednesday game against their CCL team drew a whopping 5,000.
We show up.

v00d00daddy
08-21-2010, 03:14 AM
Get a fucking life. Worry about yourself. That's all you can control.

If it pisses you off that people come late then be pissed off. Your anger is not going to make people come earlier, so any energy you expend ranting and raving is purely for your own happiness.

There are people (like me) who have been to almost every single game (I've probably missed 4 or 5 due to other committments over the last 4 years) and I've been late before.

I've also refrained from chanting a few times. I've also been vocally upset with the team in the last 4 years....BUT....

at the end of the day...my support has nothing to do with you...or anybody else who has some fancy idea of the way that I (and everyone else) should be supporting.

Live and let live....

especially when there are those who have been here since day one (literally).

I love this team as much as the next guy...no matter what you think my standard of support should be.

so as I started....get a fucking life.

Yeoman
08-21-2010, 03:34 AM
maybe some of these f-ing lazy fans, can't fucking afford the costs of the god damn fucking seats?
someone like me you know?
unless i get into the south end this coming year with my season, i can't afford it.
so fuck off with that shit
some of us aren't rich ass astronauts

Roogsy
08-21-2010, 06:46 AM
I could care less if the stadium isn't 100% full. If anything, it will be a reminder to the front office that they can't rest on their laurels and let the novelty of the team carry them to success without actually putting a good product on the pitch and doing things right in the stands.

As long as the south end is bringing it every game, I don't care that the expensive seats are missing people. Shoot...it might remind them that they can't raise ticket prices every year either!

Brooker
08-21-2010, 07:03 AM
I don't understand what the original poster wants people to do. he says "we must correct this!"

are we supposed to go onto the concourses and round people up?

JonO
08-21-2010, 07:06 AM
Do you think they'll let cattle prods into BMO?

kaos197O
08-21-2010, 07:27 AM
Someone pays for their tickets and doesn't show up to watch the game, so what do you care? The atmosphere is rarely affected by No-shows as some of the best nights at BMO have been when the stands were seemingly bare. Anyways, who gives a toss if people are stupid enough to pay for tickets to events they don't even go to? I certainly don't and I thank them because if they don't fill their seat themselves or with another body then I don't want their asses there anyways.

Roogsy
08-21-2010, 07:28 AM
Exactly. The people who bring the atmosphere game in and game out aren't the no-shows.

uncle p
08-21-2010, 08:02 AM
I don't understand what the original poster wants people to do. he says "we must correct this!"

are we supposed to go onto the concourses and round people up?

I'm starting a posse!!! Im accepting applications!!!
Brooker, you in?

sidney
08-21-2010, 08:18 AM
Sidney needs to take his medication. Same point could be made without all the "f-ing".

problem was that last night I had too-much "medication" (as in brewkis & vino)...

Voodooman
08-21-2010, 09:01 AM
I personally blame the traffic and lineups for food, drinks, and washrooms before the game and during halftime. There is not many routes to get to BMO field, and majority of people are coming from the west off the gardiner and onto lakeshore. That takes forever to drive through, which leads to people being late. At least they show up, right? New supporters is better than none.

wzhxvy
08-21-2010, 09:07 AM
I am not concerned about no shows but I am concerned about the club being mismanaged. I do believe there is a waiting list but I do not believe the people on that list are not attending games today or that they would be willing to pay for expensive seats long term. When there are available tickets, such as CCL games, the place is not full. Those are all concerning signs that interest is way down. Not to mention scalpers selling below face, and the list goes on...doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure this out.

If I was TFC, I would raise STH from 16 to 18K and make the North Stand a supporter section. Even if there is a migration from the south end, over time, south end and north end would be vibrant supporters areas. Stop the stupid friendly cash grab and have STH prepay for CCL upto Group stage and credit or refund if we dont make it. I think that is a better way to make money and more sustainable long term.

ilikemusic
08-21-2010, 09:15 AM
I have no concern about attendance at BMO. Every game I go to the attendance seems perfectly fine. If there is any problem, it is with the optics on television. The south end and all four corners are always 110% full. The problem is, you dont see those areas on television very much. Instead, you see the wide empty void of seats in between those sections. TFC needs to drop the price of those tickets. I dont know where they get off thinking people will pay 70 or 80 bucks to see a wildly inconsistent soccer team.

Afra
08-21-2010, 09:20 AM
I apologize for not making all of the games. I attend as many as my bank account allows.

I apologize for being late sometimes. Some of the people I have brought to the game can be a little tardy at times.

I apologize for leaving early sometimes. My 3 1/2 year old needs to get home to bed and traffic doesn't help my cause.

Damn part time supporters.

Carts
08-21-2010, 09:30 AM
I have no concern about attendance at BMO...

You'll always have empty seats for various reasons...

I also do beleive that MLSE has over priced the centre three sections & north end stand...

Hell, we have over 20-home dates a season, and our average attendance is larger than the Argos who have 8 home dates...

And before people scoff at comparing the CFL to the MLS think of this - Toronto FC gets approx 125,000-150,000 viewers nationally, while the Argos pull in 500,000+ ...

I've missed a few games this year, sold my tickets slightly under cost ($100 sold, $120 face for the pair)... Also, my seats will appear 'unsold' or 'unused' at times, because I am in the bunker...

Carts...

GhostKiller
08-21-2010, 09:42 AM
Make TFC start scoring goals within the girst 5 minutes, then people will show. Its pretty simple.

Azerban
08-21-2010, 10:37 AM
problem was that last night I had too-much "medication" (as in brewkis & vino)...

referring to alcohol as medication is a classic sign of abuse, please seek counseling immediately

some of us aren't rich ass astronauts

i am :cool:

jloome
08-21-2010, 10:48 AM
I personally blame the traffic and lineups for food, drinks, and washrooms before the game and during halftime. There is not many routes to get to BMO field, and majority of people are coming from the west off the gardiner and onto lakeshore. That takes forever to drive through, which leads to people being late. At least they show up, right? New supporters is better than none.

I've been to exactly one game live, while visiting Toronto in July, and could see no excuse why people are late to their seats. It's ridiculous. We were seated, with food, 20 minutes before the game starts. They deliver beer and snacks to your seat, for cryin' out loud!

We went out at the half, got more food, got beer, hit the head, and still beat the teams back to the field.

Seriously, the only reason this is an issue is because of individual personal conflicts (which seems unlikely to be the majority and almost certainly not the case on a saturday) or people not caring. Sorry if that seems harsh, but it's just what I saw.

EDIT: And if you know the traffic is shit, the easy solution is to leave earlier.

kaos197O
08-21-2010, 08:50 PM
I've been to exactly one game live, while visiting Toronto in July, and could see no excuse why people are late to their seats. It's ridiculous. We were seated, with food, 20 minutes before the game starts. They deliver beer and snacks to your seat, for cryin' out loud!

We went out at the half, got more food, got beer, hit the head, and still beat the teams back to the field.

Seriously, the only reason this is an issue is because of individual personal conflicts (which seems unlikely to be the majority and almost certainly not the case on a saturday) or people not caring. Sorry if that seems harsh, but it's just what I saw.

EDIT: And if you know the traffic is shit, the easy solution is to leave earlier.
Exactly!

I live in Waterloo...never late.....others come from as far as Buffalo and Ottawa and NEVER LATE!

Too many excuses!

Bloor West FC
08-21-2010, 08:56 PM
I was late coming to the game today I usually have a large crowd following me as I am some hot shit. So blame me, plus I used the crest white strips so I had a little more followers today. Also it doesn't hurt that I showered using AXE.

Stencils
08-21-2010, 09:05 PM
I think the only problem here is that in some people's minds we're supposed to look like Old Trafford and instead we look like...BMO Field.

Manage your expectations, do what you can to make positive change, and take it eeeaaaaaaasy. Use all that vigorous energy that inspires capslock and turn it into game day support for the team.

Waggy
08-21-2010, 09:29 PM
I have no concern about attendance at BMO...

You'll always have empty seats for various reasons...

I also do beleive that MLSE has over priced the centre three sections & north end stand...

Hell, we have over 20-home dates a season, and our average attendance is larger than the Argos who have 8 home dates...

And before people scoff at comparing the CFL to the MLS think of this - Toronto FC gets approx 125,000-150,000 viewers nationally, while the Argos pull in 500,000+ ...

I've missed a few games this year, sold my tickets slightly under cost ($100 sold, $120 face for the pair)... Also, my seats will appear 'unsold' or 'unused' at times, because I am in the bunker...

Carts...

To be fair though, the Argos won 3 games in the previous 2 seasons. Before that they were around 30 000. TFC is TFC, I don't see why we need to compare the club to other Toronto teams. The Argos have 140 years of history and fans across the country. The Jays have 2 championships and fans across the country. The Leafs are the Leafs, TFC is TFC. We get 20 000 a game for SOCCER. That would have been unheard of in 2005. Remember that before complaining about people coming late. Also remember that outside of brief flashes to the contrary, the team has been utter shite for most of its existence. If the team was a winner, the fans'd be lining up to get in, and they'd be getting there early to practice singing like the cool people. How many expansion clubs in fringe sports (which soccer was in 2006) can average 95%+ attendance with a winning % around 30?

MFG1
08-21-2010, 10:46 PM
I usually leave when the team leaves... Today that was at halftime.

Macksam
08-21-2010, 10:51 PM

The Argos don't pull in 500,000+. The teams they face pull in the majority of that.

Exactly!

I live in Waterloo...never late.....others come from as far as Buffalo and Ottawa and NEVER LATE!

Too many excuses!
That's only natural. When I went to university, the kids who commute were never late unlike the ones on campus.

habstfc
08-21-2010, 11:24 PM
I understand there are traffic problems and other various reasons for people being late, but it seems in this city alot of people make it a habit of arriving late. I live in brantford which on a normal day is about a 70 minute commute (by car) to bmo to see a game, even longer if I catch the go train in oakville. That doesn't mean I leave 65 minutes before kickoff. I actually leave about 2 1/2 hours before game time so I arrive with plenty of time to spare whether I drive in or take the go train. Is it a pain in the ass? yes it is, but that's what I do to arrive in time, even though it means waiting around for up to an hour for the game to start if I drive in with no problems.

James Oliphant
08-21-2010, 11:50 PM
Hey Sidney, guess what? I left early today.

Guess what else? Fuck you!

James Oliphant
08-22-2010, 12:08 AM

The Argos averaged 26,000+ in 2009. Have the numbers really slipped that badly this year?

GuelphStorm2007
08-22-2010, 01:00 AM
I live in Guelph and I try to leave any were between 1.5 to 2 hours before kickoff. I am always early I do notice some people just hanging around the BARS and coming in late. To me not a big deal, I am more concerned with the product on the field than what time people come to the games. I do agree they should lower the ticket prices on the East side. I do think that tfc fans are the best in T.O. and at the same time I hope and pray that we do not bec ome like the Corporate and Smug Leaf Fans or like the boring Blue Jay fan.

Roogsy
08-22-2010, 04:06 AM
The Argos don't pull in 500,000+. The teams they face pull in the majority of that.

That's only natural. When I went to university, the kids who commute were never late unlike the ones on campus.

I totally believe this!

ensco
08-22-2010, 08:46 AM
I don't think the premise of this is correct. The problem is not no-shows, traffic, tourists, suits or fair-weather fans.

The seats are empty mostly because they are unsold. I don't care what TFC announce in terms of attendance or season-ticket waiting lists. They do what they need to do to preserve the illusion of scarcity. It's business.

(This is the same stuff many nightclubs pull when they have long lines with ropes, you line up, you finally get in, and the place is 3/4 empty.)

tfc2008
08-22-2010, 08:51 AM
The Numbers Have To Go Down, They Make Money Over Are Back And 4 Years We Get Nothing Back In Return, No Good Players No Playoff Nothing.
Dont Be A Stuppid Leaf Fan Who Fillup The Acc Everyweek And Making The Money, We Have To Let Them Lose Money.

Afra
08-22-2010, 10:52 AM
Sidney - what time time did you show up and leave yesterday?

mmmikey
08-22-2010, 01:13 PM
im sick of the f-in snob fans categorizing who is a worthy fan and who is not. f-off.

i can't afford to make many games. my money is tied up in other aspects of life. one day, i will afford to go to any games, and hopefully by then i will be up for season tickets now that all-seasons rip off packages are over with.

yesterday was perfect example: i tried to find tickets. nothing affordable for me. supporters section tickets are often being sold for 60 or more (fucking atmosphere premium? are u kidding?) and frankly, the ppl u go with don't necessarily want to stand. so i try to find cheaper grays, etc.. every single person who didn't put a huge markup on the face value tried to rip me off "hey i already have an offer for 40 a ticket, can u make me a better offer?". by that time i decided fuck it, ill stay home, watch my spurs game, have a nice breakfast with the wife, and then watch the game at home.

does that make me not a proper fan? cause i can't afford to be a chump padding the pockets of some ass who is trying to make money off of ppl's wish to support their team? i haven't missed a TFC game on tv in years.. i make a poitn to not miss a home opener. at a wedding? i tape it and up to middle of the night watching it and yelling at the screen like any other supporter. actually physically attending a match is a privilege that some ppl can enjoy. some cannot.

the ppl who piss me off are the ones trying to make a buck off of their tickets. can't attend? sell at face value.

/rant-off.. sorry sore subject for me. been frustrated by this lately and my inability to afford something i like so much. at least i wont have to deal with marlies tickets next year, really hoping to get a ticket package.

mmmikey
08-22-2010, 01:16 PM
I don't think the premise of this is correct. The problem is not no-shows, traffic, tourists, suits or fair-weather fans.

The seats are empty mostly because they are unsold. I don't care what TFC announce in terms of attendance or season-ticket waiting lists. They do what they need to do to preserve the illusion of scarcity. It's business.

(This is the same stuff many nightclubs pull when they have long lines with ropes, you line up, you finally get in, and the place is 3/4 empty.)

^this.. they sell the cheaper tickets pretty fast, but there are vast amounts of overly expensive seats available. frankly the diff between the quality of a seat in a section like light grey vs reds does NOT justify the massive price increase. i don't expect a price decrease to happen, that would be unreasonable, i just believe that there are lots more fans like me who are willing to buy the cheap tickets but can't seem to find them. thats where the demand is, and supply is very limited.

edit: oh and that new stand with the high cost of ticket? ridiculous. WHY are those seats worth that price? that is pure "hey i bet we can rip ppl off with seats cause demand is high..." *CACKLING ENSUES*

boozilla
08-22-2010, 01:20 PM
Kind of disappointed with the 1st half exodus when a little drizzle started. I guess some T.O. fans are made or sugar.

Oldtimer
08-22-2010, 05:06 PM
I'm just going to close this thread, given that it was created in a moment of intoxication.