PDA

View Full Version : Autographs, the Ex and ticket use

Hitcho
08-16-2010, 12:07 PM
I'm hoping to get Robbo's signature on my season one shirt when he's back in town at the weekend. But with the Ex on, a few questions for those that know about this stuff:

1. When does away team bus usually arrive (2 hours before kick off?) and is it always the players' entrance it pulls up to (near Gate 4)?

2. How long after the game do the away side usually stick around before they get back on the bus to leave? And is this always from the players' entrance too?

3. What impact does the Ex have on this? I think match day tickets get you into the Ex grounds, but can they be scanned more than once? ie, can I turn up for the away team bus arrival, leave, and still get back into the Ex grounds with my ticket for the actual match?

Cheers!

Hitcho

menefreghista
08-16-2010, 12:10 PM
The Ex people don't scan your ticket. They just look at it and let you in.

Phil
08-16-2010, 12:22 PM
I would be willing to bet that because of the hype around Henry, they will do the team load up in the docking bay.

Just a guess on that one.

tfcleeds
08-16-2010, 12:23 PM
^Its what they did for Bolton.

Pinkie
08-16-2010, 01:23 PM
I would be willing to bet that because of the hype around Henry, they will do the team load up in the docking bay.

really:( i was kind of hoping to get henry's autograph (yes i know i know..me and like how many hundreds of people..)

Phil
08-16-2010, 01:28 PM
Its always worth a shot, I am not 100% sure on the setup with the ex too.

Yeoman
08-16-2010, 01:34 PM
yeah last time stuff was happening, they came through the loading bay.
i was planning on stalking tfc this game. may have to hold off for another one i suppose.
i wonder if cruz azul is doing the same? i need to get villa to sign something, then promptly tell him that he played like fucking shit with derby.

Hitcho
08-16-2010, 04:09 PM
The Ex people don't scan your ticket. They just look at it and let you in.

Interesting - anyone able to confirm this or have any inside info on this year's set up? I mean, what's to stop you printing 100 tickets from your account to get all your mates into the Ex for free? Seems kind of lax.

Gah - I knew that signing Handball Henry would scupper my Robbo signature chances, I was so pissed off when he signed just for that reason!

anto7
08-16-2010, 06:15 PM

Not sure where this "loading bay" is but I am assuming you are talking about the area inside the North West corner of the stadium?
That is where the bus was for Houston a few weeks ago. Serioux came outside and had his picture taken with a few fans

Klinsmann
08-16-2010, 06:58 PM
Not sure where this "loading bay" is but I am assuming you are talking about the area inside the North West corner of the stadium?
That is where the bus was for Houston a few weeks ago. Serioux came outside and had his picture taken with a few fans

Yes, and I got Amado to sign my TFC jersey there too, it was pretty crazy about 15 security guards blocking the bus. Amado came out and took photos and signed some autographs. It was pretty crazy there was about 50+ Motagua fans mobbing him. The old ladies were very pushy too...

Hitcho
08-20-2010, 10:02 AM
Any update on this? Anyone heard anything? I need Robbo's signature on my season one shirt...