PDA

View Full Version : Shite Bulls vs. Galaxatives

TFC USA
08-14-2010, 05:09 PM
Root for a draw or something disastrous to happen to these teams or you will die.

http://atdhe.net/22476/watch-new-york-red-bulls-vs-la-galaxy

TFC USA
08-14-2010, 05:14 PM
Birchall hits the bar.

Count how many times Donovan is on camera and drink when it happens.

TFC USA
08-14-2010, 05:16 PM
Buddle scores. 1-0 Galaxatives.

Very open game already.

TFC USA
08-14-2010, 05:18 PM
Hahahahahaha Dane Richards just schooled Donovan badly and the announcers were in shock.

zooko62000
08-14-2010, 05:24 PM
Drink!!

TFC_Central
08-14-2010, 05:46 PM
henry , marques , angel .... so who is mista? maicon santos? lol

TFC USA
08-14-2010, 05:52 PM
Ooooh Angel hits the bar.

TFC USA
08-14-2010, 05:53 PM
1-0 at halftime. Entertaining stuff at Shite Bull Stadium.

TFC USA
08-14-2010, 06:11 PM
Buddle misses a sitter.

TFC USA
08-14-2010, 06:21 PM
Henry got shoved 3 fucking times and no penalty.

I hate that bastard but that's an obvious penalty. Then Donovan tugs a Shite Bull player and they call it on the Shite Bull. Horseshit.

gmacpheetfc
08-14-2010, 06:31 PM
ny is pathetic empty barn

TFC USA
08-14-2010, 06:35 PM
Henry injured. Ooooh please be a 1 week injury.

anto7
08-14-2010, 07:07 PM
1-0 final to Galaxy, good result for us. If we can beat the shite next Sat we are right back in with a chance for the 2nd automatic spot.
Crapids dropped 2 points in a 1-1 tie with the Union.

habstfc
08-14-2010, 07:36 PM
What happened to henry coming to mls and "tearing it up"? I know it's only been 4 league games but he still hasn't scored. Maybe he isn't the messiah everyone thought he would be to this league. Good result for us though.

Pachuco
08-15-2010, 01:38 PM
What happened to henry coming to mls and "tearing it up"? I know it's only been 4 league games but he still hasn't scored. Maybe he isn't the messiah everyone thought he would be to this league. Good result for us though.

He has 3 assists in three games worth oF playing time. That's more the jdg this entire season. As long as he keeps setting up angel I don't think anybody should care whether he scores or not.

rocker
08-15-2010, 02:00 PM
He has 3 assists in three games worth oF playing time. That's more the jdg this entire season. As long as he keeps setting up angel I don't think anybody should care whether he scores or not.

but that's not tearing it up.

I agree with Habstfc... every time a new player comes to MLS I hear that line about "he's gonna rip MLS a new one". umm, no. MLS ain't THAT easy.

Red Bulls lost, so the DP thing didn't work last night at least. Over the long term I assume it will.

Pachuco
08-15-2010, 04:19 PM
but that's not tearing it up.

I agree with Habstfc... every time a new player comes to MLS I hear that line about "he's gonna rip MLS a new one". umm, no. MLS ain't THAT easy.

Red Bulls lost, so the DP thing didn't work last night at least. Over the long term I assume it will.

I think that's quite fine for a player who came here needing to get game fit and a player who's playing with an entirely new team. Give Marquez and Henry a few more games today and I have a feeling they'll explode. In fact, you pretty much say the same thing.

So what's the point in posting a smart ass remark over 1 game the way Habstfc did?

TFC USA
08-15-2010, 04:26 PM
As long as he doesn't start lighting it up next week I couldn't give a fuck about Henry.

LesH
08-15-2010, 06:50 PM
Henry got shoved 3 fucking times and no penalty.

I hate that bastard but that's an obvious penalty. Then Donovan tugs a Shite Bull player and they call it on the Shite Bull. Horseshit.

No wonder, since all MLS does is to suck Landycakes' dick all season long.

torontocelt
08-15-2010, 07:49 PM
I think that's quite fine for a player who came here needing to get game fit and a player who's playing with an entirely new team. Give Marquez and Henry a few more games today and I have a feeling they'll explode. In fact, you pretty much say the same thing.

So what's the point in posting a smart ass remark over 1 game the way Habstfc did?

Agreed, lets give the guy a chance. For what it is worth I also think 3 assists in 4 games is good for a guy new to the team.

habstfc
08-15-2010, 10:22 PM
My original point is just as rocker explained, people come on these boards and make statements about how he would come here and basically dominate. I don't see that happening so far. Somebody in an earlier thread made a statement that he would come here and in the remaining half of the season could possibly win the scoring title. Come on man, does anyone here believe that.

Pachuco you are correct in stating he has 3 assists but his first one against houston was only scored on his cross by Angel because the houston defender made a complete mess of the cross, his second assist that game was real quality on Angel's second goal I'll give him that, and on his third assist against TFC was on a second assist on the lindpere goal. How often do you see a second assist in footy? This isn't hockey. You might think I'm a little harsh but I don't consider that "tearing it up" any way you want to cut it. Don't get me wrong I think Henry is a great talent, he's one of the all time greats but this isn't a walk in the park like many believe.

torontocelt
08-16-2010, 06:15 AM
My original point is just as rocker explained, people come on these boards and make statements about how he would come here and basically dominate. I don't see that happening so far. Somebody in an earlier thread made a statement that he would come here and in the remaining half of the season could possibly win the scoring title. Come on man, does anyone here believe that.

Pachuco you are correct in stating he has 3 assists but his first one against houston was only scored on his cross by Angel because the houston defender made a complete mess of the cross, his second assist that game was real quality on Angel's second goal I'll give him that, and on his third assist against TFC was on a second assist on the lindpere goal. How often do you see a second assist in footy? This isn't hockey. You might think I'm a little harsh but I don't consider that "tearing it up" any way you want to cut it. Don't get me wrong I think Henry is a great talent, he's one of the all time greats but this isn't a walk in the park like many believe.

I think the point of other people is that he has only played four games so far in a new league and in a new team. Judge Henry at the end of the season, then you will see how well he has done although it does seem he has had a good start.

Pachuco
08-16-2010, 09:23 AM

If you put it this way I agree with everything you've said. I completely agree that MLS is not a walk in the park, most DPs who have come here have proved us right. I think most people believe Henry will do well in this league, it would be hard not to when he's coming with such a pedigree. Same goes for Rafa Marquez. When you hear the expression "they are going to tear the MLS up" it's just a passionate way of saying these guys are really good in my mind. Of course it can't be taken literally. It's an expression. So no reason to back hand everyone with a sarcastic remark, especially after 4 games. I'm sure all of us want to be wrong and hope Henry crashes and burns. I have no doubt all of us want to be proven wrong.