PDA

View Full Version : Toronto FC songbooks for the Cruz Azul game

__wowza
08-12-2010, 08:37 AM
http://newdealme.com/TORONTO-FC-SB1.doc

i'm running up a bunch of these bad boys and handing them out before the game on tuesday. feel free to do the same, or catch me at joe's if you need a stack.

also, i kind've should've made the thread title "toronto fc songbooks for the cruz azul game".

Oldtimer
08-12-2010, 09:54 AM
thread's been renamed. :)

Hitcho
08-13-2010, 09:54 AM
This is fucking awesome wowza, nice one!

If TO wins, then we should frame one of these and put it up at Joe's... :D

morgank1986
08-13-2010, 11:37 AM
Looks awesome, quick few questions shouldn't there be 3 Por Ti Sere in the Labrocca song?

Also in 115 we sing a Barrett song that maybe we'd like to get down on this sheet.

I've Always Loved Chad Barrett
Even When He'd Miss,
I'd Never Give a Piss,
Walking in a Barrett Wonderland

__wowza
08-13-2010, 03:59 PM
Looks awesome, quick few questions shouldn't there be 3 Por Ti Sere in the Labrocca song?

Also in 115 we sing a Barrett song that maybe we'd like to get down on this sheet.

Even When He'd Miss,
I'd Never Give a Piss,
Walking in a Barrett Wonderland

you'd be correct in that, i'll update it.
as for the barrett song, he's out for the next three weeks from what i've read. i'll try and add one of his or possibly a dero (if we ever actually get a standard fucking dero chant going) for the next two CCL home games.

razor787
08-13-2010, 05:59 PM
Will this be handed out at the game?

Yohan
08-13-2010, 10:34 PM
there was a boy from scarborough
and dero was his name, oh
de-ro-sario! de-ro-sario! de-rosario

this never got picked up?

morgank1986
08-13-2010, 11:24 PM

I'll sing this song whenever it starts!

Flint
08-14-2010, 01:10 AM
what about sloop tfc and the new auld lang syne song?

TFC12
08-14-2010, 09:28 AM
At first I thought this was specific songs for Cruz Azul, but this is great for fans that don't know all the songs!

and yes I still can't believe we don't have a set song for our captain and best player in club history!

I think it's because there's too many different ones and a lot of them our harder to follow for the average fan.

I think something simple like Man Utd. had for Cristiano Ronaldo or Olympiakos had when they signed Alberto Riera to the White Strips beat would be simple and great especially just after he scores....just Dwayne Deeee Rosario!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aymPI6P7bho&feature=related

CanadaLFC
08-15-2010, 02:13 PM
OFF TOPIC:

How come there isnt a pre-match thread yet for TFC vs. Cruz Azul

__wowza
08-16-2010, 08:57 AM
Will this be handed out at the game?
they'll be available pre-game at joes in stacks for whoever wants to hand em out in their section. i know i'll be passing them out in front of BMO because i don't feel like trying to get all of them through the gate

what about sloop tfc and the new auld lang syne song?

i started a thread two weeks ago (in both the chant and TFC general threads) asking for songs to be included, i mainly went with what was posted there. that way i could avoid the "why was this added/not added?" question with the default "because no one suggested it" answer.

__wowza
08-16-2010, 08:59 AM
sorry if that sounded snarky, i've been hearing "why wasn't this added?" a lot even though i ran those two threads, and posted a copy of it for final input before i printed them.

razor787
08-16-2010, 09:01 AM
they'll be available pre-game at joes in stacks for whoever wants to hand em out in their section. i know i'll be passing them out in front of BMO because i don't feel like trying to get all of them through the gate

Great, I will need to make sure I snag one. I am bringing a friend to 112 who hasnt been to a game before. Stipulation to him going was that he had to stand and sing the whole match.

RealG-TFC
08-16-2010, 08:31 PM
Q: Did I just imagine this or isn't the "we love you" a regular?

I haven't sat in the SS in over a year.

Stencils
08-16-2010, 08:48 PM
Getting stoked for the singing. Only one problem:

I got a realllllly bad sunburn at the cottage last week and if I lock arms to do the bounce I'm gonna burst blisters all along my shoulders.

I'll still jump! But if you lay arms on me, I'm gonna scream like it's May 12, 2007.

FluSH
08-16-2010, 09:16 PM
People need to also bring these:

http://www.wsotexas.com/assets/Image/Product/thumb/Halls-Honey-LemonRGB.jpg

If you usually lose your voice... you need this!!!

Boris
08-16-2010, 09:18 PM
http://newdealme.com/TORONTO-FC-SB1.doc

i'm running up a bunch of these bad boys and handing them out before the game on tuesday. feel free to do the same, or catch me at joe's if you need a stack.

also, i kind've should've made the thread title "toronto fc songbooks for the cruz azul game".

awesome.
thanks for doing this

FluSH
08-16-2010, 09:20 PM
awesome.
thanks for doing this

I didn't see Sloop TFC in there...?! am I reading it right

phonzo
08-16-2010, 09:39 PM
I didn't see Sloop TFC in there...?! am I reading it right

it's not meh..don't need a song sheet to learn it :)

thanks for the effort wowza

real men rock fishermen's friend! :p (now I need to remember to bring it)

TFC Via Buffalo
08-17-2010, 01:42 AM
People need to also bring these:

http://www.wsotexas.com/assets/Image/Product/thumb/Halls-Honey-LemonRGB.jpg

If you usually lose your voice... you need this!!!

Stopping by the store before I come up after I leave work. Good reminder, Flush!