PDA

View Full Version : TFC Street: Essay help needed..

blackandwhite
06-24-2008, 10:20 AM
HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. There are two (2) ways to enter:

(i) Method #1: Register for TFC Street: During the Contest Period, register for any of
the TFC Street events through http://www.ticketmaster.ca/promo/yxstxw?brand=torontofc and you will
be automatically entered; OR

(ii) Method #2: No purchase necessary: During the Contest Period, submit a 100 word
hand written essay outlining your child’s favourite TFC player and why. Include with your essay, your
name, address and your day and evening telephone numbers. Please hand print to ensure contact
information is legible. Enclose the essay in a postage pre-paid stamped envelope addressed to "TFC
Street Register and Win Promotion" BMO Field, 170 Princes’ Blvd., Exhibition Place, Toronto,
Ontario, M6K 3C3. Attention: Mr. Patrick Bakker. Personal delivery to the preceding address is
also permissible. To be eligible, “no purchase” Entries must be received and/or post-marked by the
Contest Closing Date.

Since i don't have a kid... can we collectively write a 100 word essay?? :)

Shaughno
06-24-2008, 10:20 AM
Deniz is a superstar.

Essay is written, send it in.

RealG-TFC
06-24-2008, 10:21 AM
Don't u have a nefew or something?

blackandwhite
06-24-2008, 10:21 AM
100 words!! i am not a TFC player!

blackandwhite
06-24-2008, 10:23 AM
ok how about this....

ooooooooooooooooooh Danny dichiooooo, danny dichioooo, danny dichoooo, danny dichiooooooooooooooo

Used the Usector version to increase the word count...

icecoldbeer
06-24-2008, 10:25 AM
I'm sure you have a kid out there somewhere?

blackandwhite
06-24-2008, 10:25 AM
can we focus on saving $200 please! :)

Nerepis
06-24-2008, 10:31 AM
ok how about this....

ooooooooooooooooooh Danny dichiooooo, danny dichioooo, danny dichoooo, danny dichiooooooooooooooo

Used the Usector version to increase the word count...

Good start, now just repeat 11.1 times and you have an award winning essay. :)

Shaughno
06-24-2008, 10:44 AM
Here's a good start:

My name is Deniz and I was born in Istanbul. I have tremendus skill and style while playing soccer and my greatest asset is hitting the ground with so much style people think I'm dying.

Keep going...

blackandwhite
06-24-2008, 10:46 AM
hahahahah it has to be about your fav TFC player not TFC supporter... you can't even follow instructions!!!

Shaughno
06-24-2008, 10:47 AM
ok ok ok.... My favourite player is Jeff Cunningham because he is almost as good at 'drawing' fouls as I am. His ability to bring in defenders and end up with free kicks is incredible.

blackandwhite
06-24-2008, 10:51 AM
ok ok ok.... My favourite player is Jeff Cunningham because he is almost as good at 'drawing' fouls as I am. His ability to bring in defenders and end up with free kicks is incredible. When I grow up I want to score just as many goals as Jeff Cunningham. I want to break his record. My dad says with practice I can do it. In 5 years I will be eligible for TFC Academy. I hope Mr. Parkdale will come and support me when I play for the Academy team.......

Shaughno
06-24-2008, 10:56 AM
ok ok ok.... My favourite player is Jeff Cunningham because he is almost as good at 'drawing' fouls as I am. His ability to bring in defenders and end up with free kicks is incredible. When I grow up I want to score just as many goals as Jeff Cunningham. I want to break his record. My dad says with practice I can do it. In 5 years I will be eligible for TFC Academy. I hope Mr. Parkdale will come and support me when I play for the Academy team. My greatest dream is to see Mr. Parkdale and his ever loyal fans in the stands at Lamport (and hopefully BMO too), cheering me and my friends on! Go FC!

Better. :rofl:

blackandwhite
06-24-2008, 11:02 AM
My favourite player is Jeff Cunningham because he is almost as good at 'drawing' fouls as I am. His ability to bring in defenders and end up with free kicks is incredible. When I grow up I want to score just as many goals as Jeff Cunningham. I want to break his record. My dad says with practice I can do it. In 5 years I will be eligible for TFC Academy. I hope Mr. Parkdale will come and support me when I play for the Academy team. My greatest dream is to see Mr. Parkdale and his ever loyal fans in the stands at Lamport (and hopefully BMO too), cheering me and my friends on! Go FC!
I love the atmosphere at BMO. When my dad takes me to games we always sit in the Bunker and I have learnt so many bad words from the guys with masks.. FUCK YOU REF!

Shaughno
06-24-2008, 11:02 AM
:rofl: hundred words yet?

t.o_moose
06-24-2008, 01:53 PM
My favourite player is Jeff Cunningham because he is almost as good at 'drawing' fouls as I am. His ability to bring in defenders and end up with free kicks is incredible. When I grow up I want to score just as many goals as Jeff Cunningham. I want to break his record. My dad says with practice I can do it. In 5 years I will be eligible for TFC Academy. I hope Mr. Parkdale will come and support me when I play for the Academy team. My greatest dream is to see Mr. Parkdale and his ever loyal fans in the stands at Lamport (and hopefully BMO too), cheering me and my friends on! Go FC!
I love the atmosphere at BMO. When my dad takes me to games we always sit in the Bunker and I have learnt so many bad words from the guys with masks.. FUCK YOU REF! P.S. I want Cunny's nuts on my chin

now it sounds like Deniz wrote it :D

blackandwhite
06-24-2008, 01:55 PM
now it sounds like Deniz wrote it :D

that's your contribution?? great job Myron!!! Now go to your room and grow up! :)

werewolf
06-24-2008, 01:56 PM
someone write one about Andrea Lombardo, I dare you.

p.s. anyone want to write 800 words on if nationalism and racism are connected in building Canada from confederation? that would help me out big time, as Flush says - ''kthnxbye''

ACSertL
06-24-2008, 02:02 PM
someone write one about Andrea Lombardo, I dare you.

p.s. anyone want to write 800 words on if nationalism and racism are connected in building Canada from confederation? that would help me out big time, as Flush says - ''kthnxbye''

I probably had some notes on some decent readings for this but I got rid of them after I got my degree...I figured I'd never need them again. Let this be a lesson to everyone, never throw anything out...ever.

Oh and my Andy Welsh essay is coming along nicely.

koryo
06-24-2008, 04:15 PM
How about this:

My favourite player is Jeff Cunningham because he likes to run a lot, except when he doesn't run which is also a lot. I like it when he plays because then my dad drinks more and says a lot of really bad words and says I shouldn't say them to my mom because then we'll both be in big trouble when we get home.

One time I saw Jeff Cunningham score which was great because he ran after he scored and put the ball in his uniform which made him look fat like my dad which is funny.

- 100 words or thereabouts.

James Oliphant
06-24-2008, 04:24 PM
My favourite TFC player is Brian McBride because...fuck Chicago.

Red CB Toronto
12-06-2014, 07:49 AM
OK, who diggs up a thread that has no posts in six years for their first RPB post, quite weird, even bizarre if you ask me.

OgtheDim
12-06-2014, 08:20 AM
Its a spam bot.

Couchy81
12-06-2014, 04:03 PM
Yea the thing searches public forums for keywords - in this case essay - and advertises their essay writing service. The strange part is there is no url, so it's either a mistake or a bot left to roam free in the wild after the service is no longer available.

edit- oh my mistake it's a hidden hyperlink so it doesn't get auto-flagged.