PDA

View Full Version : Where does TFC train in Oakville?

T.Reis
08-05-2010, 06:24 AM
Just wondering where it is and how accessible it is to anyone if they want to go and watch them?

I think my young son would get a kick out of it.

Thanks!

Red CB Toronto
08-05-2010, 07:11 AM
They train at the Oakville soccer club's facility which has indoor and outdoor fields, but from my perspective the best place to watch them train is when they are in the beaches at the Cherry Beach Fields, you can see everything up close, hear all the dialogue etc., one nice day is it a great way to enjoy an hour or two.

They tend to be there about once a week.

carefree_cfc
08-05-2010, 07:55 AM
not sure how accessible it is for fans, but it's on 3rd line between upper middle and dundas. if you're heading north from upper middle you'll see a giant airplane hanger looking structure on the right. can't miss it. the outdoor fields are behind it.

Red CB Toronto
08-05-2010, 08:16 AM
not sure how accessible it is for fans, but it's on 3rd line between upper middle and dundas. if you're heading north from upper middle you'll see a giant airplane hanger looking structure on the right. can't miss it. the outdoor fields are behind it.

The only thing is that if they go inside to train at Oakville it is closed to the public.

colman1860
08-05-2010, 08:35 AM
It's called Pine Glen if you want to Mapquest it...4 outdoor fields, one indoor