PDA

View Full Version : Group Stage Tickets for SSH

Stencils
08-04-2010, 09:46 AM
Anyone able to pick these up? The TFC site says we have until 5:00 PM TODAY (Wed) to get these at "the lowest possible price" (which translates into extortion if you don't buy them now).

Ticket Manager doesn't want to let me buy them though....

Red CB Toronto
08-04-2010, 09:56 AM
I luckily bought mine before the first stage so I have nothing more to do than go and enjoy the games.

Jarrek
08-04-2010, 09:56 AM
There is something messed up. They're available for you to print as an August 17th date!

Ageroo
08-04-2010, 09:57 AM
mine says invoice pending......grrrrrrr

sidvan
08-04-2010, 09:59 AM
emailed account rep - no answer yet

Miss Jones
08-04-2010, 10:00 AM
I was looking yesterday for the tickets so I called TFC and they said if you bought tickets for the playoff game for last week the tickets will automatically be charged to your account for the playoff games.
The tickets should be showing up soon on our account to print off.

Jarrek
08-04-2010, 10:01 AM
Ah ... Coool ...

CoachGT
08-04-2010, 10:06 AM
Mine are in my account ready to print.

Carefree
08-04-2010, 10:11 AM
^^Mine too. Same seats as for the Motagua game, and same price :)

rocker
08-04-2010, 10:12 AM
yeah, mine were charged to my credit card an hour ago.
I got a "transaction alert" from my card company, and I was sitting there thinking "what the hell is this $306 transaction" since the alert doesn't give a name. So I called the card company and they said it was billed by "MLSE". hahaha....

ACSertL
08-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Since I didn't get my own seats for the Motagua game they stuck me with a pair in 226...at 3 times the cost.

I am calling my account rep after lunch to see if there is anything that can be done...if not, I'm not buying these seats.

UltraSuperMegaMo
08-04-2010, 10:45 AM
? My account manager lists a game on the 17th against . . . Toronto FC. Should be entertaining.

Joe Kool
08-04-2010, 10:51 AM
I see the Toronto FC game on the 17th as well in my Account Manager but says not available to print due to an outstanding invoice but the invoice doesn't show in my invoice list. Oh well, I am sure it takes time to sort it all out with so many SSH's needing to be processed. Looking forward to the game. Parking should be interesting with The Ex set to go a few days after.

Red CB Toronto
08-04-2010, 10:58 AM
Mine are in my account ready to print.

Is is just for the Cruz Azul game or are all three in the account manager as of now.

Super
08-04-2010, 11:06 AM
? My account manager lists a game on the 17th against . . . Toronto FC. Should be entertaining.

Same here. Nowhere does it say anything about the Champions League - how to buy tickets, or where to print out tickets. I'm guessing it's just automatic if you bought the first game.

flambe
08-04-2010, 11:33 AM
Mine are listed at $63 each seat for 111's, seem a little steep just for the one game, no?

flambe
08-04-2010, 11:34 AM
Is is just for the Cruz Azul game or are all three in the account manager as of now.

Just the Cruz Azul games are available in mine, dates haven't been set for the other home games.

Dave67
08-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Mine are listed at $63 each seat for 111's, seem a little steep just for the one game, no?

? sounds like $21 * 3 which is what you are commiting to.

Parkdale
08-04-2010, 11:42 AM
I always give things like this a few days to get sorted.

I know that when I bought the Motagua @ TFC tickets, it included an 'option' to bill my card for the next 3 games.

I just checked the account manager, and will check back in a few days.

rocker
08-04-2010, 11:43 AM

that's for three games.

Cas87
08-04-2010, 11:43 AM
I saw my two seats from Motagua sitting in my account manager

If I remember the pre-sale you only paid for Motagua, and if TFC moved on you'd be automatically charged for the group stage

Parkdale
08-04-2010, 11:44 AM
If I remember the pre-sale you only paid for Motagua, and if TFC moved on you'd be automatically charged for the group stage

that's how I remember it too.

rocker
08-04-2010, 11:45 AM
email just went out to people who bought the whole package when we originally were offered Motagua tickets:

The Reds have done it XXX!

Our boys continue to make club history as they have officially advanced to the Group Stage (http://click.mlsefanmail.com/?qs=e1d4f972b887acb935c11a708b486c2157d34aee33f5be be32e05d21168fd4b7) in the prestigious CONCACAF Champions League (CCL)! This is a massive accomplishment and they couldn't have done it without the fantastic crowd at BMO Field last week.
This is just a reminder that you have secured your seats for the group stage by committing to the 4-match package back in July. We will be charging the credit card you provided today.
Our first home match will be on August 17th at 8:00 p.m. against Cruz Azul (Mexico). The dates/times for the other 2 group stage matches at BMO Field (vs. Arabe Unido of Panama and Real Salt Lake)
http://image.mlsefanmail.com/lib/fed316717160047c/m/1/CONCACAF+Champions+League+Logo.JPGwill be confirmed by CONCACAF later this week.
All tickets will be made available for you to print/forward from your online Account Manager later this week.
If you have any questions please call us at 416 360 GOAL (4625). Let's continue to rally behind our boys at home as they continue to represent us on the International stage!

Technorgasm
08-04-2010, 11:46 AM
pay.
deal with it.

ACSertL
08-04-2010, 11:48 AM
? sounds like $21 * 3 which is what you are commiting to.

Ahh...I think this might be what I was worried about. The math adds up for me as well, just that I am now sitting in 226 as opposed to my normal seats in 114.

I am still going to call just to make sure.

Sour Levels decreasing :lol:

Parkdale
08-04-2010, 11:48 AM
pay.
deal with it.

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/image.php?u=15&dateline=1278686264

heck yes

Jack
08-04-2010, 12:10 PM
Why are we not given access to our own seats?

Ageroo
08-04-2010, 12:13 PM

did you buy the motagua seats? if not that is why......

ACSertL
08-04-2010, 12:18 PM

From my understanding, is that if you for whatever reason (mine was the World Cup monopolizing my time and the fact that I don't get the TFC e-mails) you didn't buy your own seats for Motagua you don't get the chance to purchase your own seats for the group stage matches.

I guess you get sold other seats in the stadium for the same price as you would normally pay, at least that's what I seem to be experiencing right now. I'm going to call my account rep just for clarification.

Oblio2
08-04-2010, 12:21 PM
Just got this:

The Reds have done it SIMON!
Our boys continue to make club history as they have officially advanced to the Group Stage (http://click.mlsefanmail.com/?qs=ef405aff33d095df306ce2d19e3b32e4ec1fefc1c96fa8 cb0e130b29bcdac2eb) in the prestigious CONCACAF Champions League (CCL)! This is a massive accomplishment and they couldn't have done it without the fantastic crowd at BMO Field last week.
This is just a reminder that you have secured your seats for the group stage by committing to the 4-match package back in July. We will be charging the credit card you provided today.
Our first home match will be on August 17th at 8:00 p.m. against Cruz Azul (Mexico). The dates/times for the other 2 group stage matches at BMO Field (vs. Arabe Unido of Panama and Real Salt Lake)
will be confirmed by CONCACAF later this week.
All tickets will be made available for you to print/forward from your online Account Manager later this week.
If you have any questions please call us at 416 360 GOAL (4625). Let's continue to rally behind our boys at home as they continue to represent us on the International stage!
Toronto FC

rocker
08-04-2010, 12:23 PM
ya, same message i posted above.

Jack
08-04-2010, 12:24 PM
From my understanding, is that if you for whatever reason (mine was the World Cup monopolizing my time and the fact that I don't get the TFC e-mails) you didn't buy your own seats for Motagua you don't get the chance to purchase your own seats for the group stage matches.

I guess you get sold other seats in the stadium for the same price as you would normally pay, at least that's what I seem to be experiencing right now. I'm going to call my account rep just for clarification.

Yes. Apparently, me knowing I would be out of town for the Motagua game and therefore not purchasing the seats means that I now lose my seats for three of the most important games in the history of the team.

Good thing they sold the "packages".

I feel somewhat less special as a TFC ticket holder now than I did previously. Oh well, I'm just an account number and a payment balance to them, so no surprise. I was very close to telling them to shove their tickets up their ass, but I do want to be there for the games.

Maybe when season ticket renewal time comes around I'll remember this. Between their treatment of 112 this year and stuff like this, the lovin' feelin' is certainly gone, gone, gone.

stugautz
08-04-2010, 12:29 PM
At least the scalpers will lose out on this as well. We should have another 3 games rocking in the south end. Maybe even the chance to build something special.

ACSertL
08-04-2010, 12:40 PM
Yes. Apparently, me knowing I would be out of town for the Motagua game and therefore not purchasing the seats means that I now lose my seats for three of the most important games in the history of the team.

I feel somewhat less special as a TFC ticket holder now than I did previously. Oh well, I'm just an account number and a payment balance to them, so no surprise. I was very close to telling them to shove their tickets up their ass, but I do want to be there for the games.

Maybe when season ticket renewal time comes around I'll remember this. Between their treatment of 112 this year and stuff like this, the lovin' feelin' is certainly gone, gone, gone.

It was a strange setup to say the least. I felt pretty slighted at first but knowing that I at least got 3 pairs for the 3 games at a price that wasn't going to force me to miss the matches put my mind at ease.

Are you sitting in 226 too?

Jack
08-04-2010, 12:50 PM
It was a strange setup to say the least. I felt pretty slighted at first but knowing that I at least got 3 pairs for the 3 games at a price that wasn't going to force me to miss the matches put my mind at ease.

Are you sitting in 226 too?

I called my rep and got a pair in 113.

ACSertL
08-04-2010, 12:59 PM
I called my rep and got a pair in 113.

That's not too bad I guess. I've never sat anywhere but the South End so being up above will definitely provide a new experience, hopefully not a shitty one :lol:

Dave67
08-04-2010, 01:03 PM
My purchase screen was just a grey screen with no info and a 'purchase tickets' button. No info on what the tickets are / where they would be. So I skipped it, I guess I'll grab tickets later.

sidvan
08-04-2010, 01:18 PM
My purchase screen was just a grey screen with no info and a 'purchase tickets' button. No info on what the tickets are / where they would be. So I skipped it, I guess I'll grab tickets later.

Had the same thing too. If you move your mouse around over the grey area for the champions league it will hit a link and direct you to your tickets.

Dave67
08-04-2010, 01:35 PM
^ Thanks. Tried it, still can't see anything. Guess it's time to call my ticket rep.

Pinkie
08-04-2010, 02:39 PM
so John Driscoll is the bestest ticket rep- as I don't have a credit card, I called him in a panic at lunch and he totally emailed someone to hold my seats and i'm going to pay them cash tomorrow at BMO.

Honestly, call your ticket rep..they are awesome and will try to help you!

H Bomb
08-04-2010, 02:45 PM
Ticket Reps. The only staff at TFC who earn their paychecks!!

Chubbs
08-04-2010, 04:04 PM
so John Driscoll is the bestest ticket rep- as I don't have a credit card, I called him in a panic at lunch and he totally emailed someone to hold my seats and i'm going to pay them cash tomorrow at BMO.

Honestly, call your ticket rep..they are awesome and will try to help you!

Yep, John is awesome, it was my birthday for the Montagua game, so I bought the max tickets (8), and was worried that the charge for 24 tickets wouldnt go through on my card. Sure enough John held my tickets for me until I could get to the bank and pay off my balance!

On an aside, I now have 8 tickets for each game in 114 that I probably wont be able to fill, so if anyone lost out on getting tickets, I'll have extras.

gardooney
08-04-2010, 08:18 PM
I thought I had until midnight to get the tickets. Didn't know about the 5pm deadline. Tried to buy them anyways and it went through. I was pooping my pants there for a minute.:facepalm:

Darlofletch
08-04-2010, 09:03 PM

no offence, but I don't see how this is the fo's fault. I felt they'd made it quite obvious that if you buy for the motagua game, it was a package deal for the next 3 games as well if we made them. they can't really turn around and take those seats back from whoever bought your seats for the motagua game, I'd certainly be super pissed if they did that to me.

This was never part of the season ticket, so they're not really your seats, you were given first crack at them, and turned them down, therefore lose your option.

nascarguy
08-04-2010, 09:10 PM
Ticket Manager is down now

sloangraham
08-04-2010, 10:29 PM
This was never part of the season ticket, so they're not really your seats, you were given first crack at them, and turned them down, therefore lose your option.

+1. it actually feels kind of nice to get SOME recognition for purchasing tickets as a non-SSH. after attending every game for 2.5 years by way of single-game tickets (and prices), and even (regretfully) buying that godawful ransom pack this year to bump myself to gold, it's the first time i've been given any sort of "perk."

Workie
08-04-2010, 11:47 PM
+1. it actually feels kind of nice to get SOME recognition for purchasing tickets as a non-SSH.

One way to look at it. But for those of us that had tickets before the bloody field was built is a kick in the nuts.

I was supposed to miss the game for family reasons

The we were free last min. And got other seats.

Now I can't get my bloody seat that I spent almost 4 seasons getting the split in it just right?

Nope does not fly with me..

Oh BTW yelling on the phone does get you your seats back.
Sometimes putting in the extra time in for the team does come back to help!

My condolences to who had me seats last time.

Oblio2
08-05-2010, 07:35 AM
My rep called me at 6:30 last night to answer my questions.....Honestly, David Barker kicks ass!

rocker
08-05-2010, 09:22 AM
One way to look at it. But for those of us that had tickets before the bloody field was built is a kick in the nuts.

They can't hold your seats forever... if you decline them, then you're kicking yourself in the nuts.

Jack
08-05-2010, 09:30 AM
no offence, but I don't see how this is the fo's fault. I felt they'd made it quite obvious that if you buy for the motagua game, it was a package deal for the next 3 games as well if we made them. they can't really turn around and take those seats back from whoever bought your seats for the motagua game, I'd certainly be super pissed if they did that to me.

Yeah, it was my fault for not reading their email when I saw it said "Buy Motagua" I just deleted because I knew I was out of town.

Still annoying, though.

Oldtimer
08-05-2010, 09:35 AM
I knew I was going to be away for the Montagua game, so I arranged with a board member who wanted tix to sell mine for that game to him at my cost, then I bought the package. It was a chance to do a favour for a supporter, kept the seat from tourists, and gave me first dibs on my own seat for the remaining CCL games, so it was great all around.

I recommend to everyone else with season tix to do something similar when they are in the same situation.

dupont
08-05-2010, 09:42 AM
I just checked and I was charged for the same south end tickets I bought for the Motagua game. So awesome. I hate sitting mid-field and I only do that because it was the only season ticket package available.
For someone like me that never gets to sit in the south end, this is a real treat and I really make the most of it and try my best to add to the great atmosphere.

Hitcho
08-05-2010, 09:47 AM
I didn't buy the Motagua tickets because I couldn't make the game, but I did purchase the group stage tickets and got my regular pairs in both 118 and 127. Luck of the draw I guess.

The Aug 17 tickets are not in my account yet, but ticket reps tell me they will appear in the next day or so.

Stencils
08-05-2010, 09:52 AM
I'm desperate to get some seats in the south for these (at least for the Cruz Azul match) and my rep is on vacation :(

Plus, the "GOAL" line just dropped my call like a piece of Columbus swag.

TOBOR !
08-05-2010, 12:51 PM
Tobor will be in 127 for these games.

Rudi
08-05-2010, 02:41 PM
That's not too bad I guess. I've never sat anywhere but the South End so being up above will definitely provide a new experience, hopefully not a shitty one :lol:
Er, 113 is in the south end, not "up above." :confused:

Whoop
08-05-2010, 02:44 PM
Rudi he got tickets in 226.

Jack got tickets in 113.

Rudi
08-05-2010, 04:07 PM
Rudi he got tickets in 226.

Jack got tickets in 113.
Ah. That makes sense.

leafsman
08-05-2010, 08:18 PM
got a pair in 113, nice being so cheap use to buying single game price plus ridiculous Ticketmaster fee

Baggio2TFC
08-05-2010, 08:49 PM
Just got mine! 6 in 117!!! Nice and cheap as well!!!

Dudebroguy
08-06-2010, 01:54 PM
Have any of you Gold Listers been charged on your card? In my account manager it says I have the ticket (invoice pending) but my card hasn't been charged yet. Cheers.

Red CB Toronto
08-06-2010, 02:20 PM
Anyone have the second and third game arrive in their account manager yet.

David_Oliveira
08-06-2010, 02:35 PM
Have any of you Gold Listers been charged on your card? In my account manager it says I have the ticket (invoice pending) but my card hasn't been charged yet. Cheers.

Mine Shows as completed. and is charged but I can't see the tickets.

The rep did say it would take a day or two

Dudebroguy
08-06-2010, 02:45 PM

Ok I was able to pay for it just now. It didn't give me an option before. I was just worried because I didn't want to lose my seats. Only the Cruz Azul game is available to print. Cheers.

Greg
08-06-2010, 03:04 PM
Just paid my invoice. The 2nd and 3rd game don't show up yet but they were listed properly on the invoice as I was going through the steps of paying it.

TOBOR !
08-06-2010, 08:50 PM

ditto.

sidvan
08-06-2010, 10:03 PM
tickets for all 3 games are now posted on my account manager.

Greg
08-06-2010, 10:18 PM
same here.

jazzy
08-07-2010, 07:50 AM
Did any of you check your invoice or credit card...we were over charged...$7.00 per ticket....had to phone up and they fixed it....but the first girl thought the first price was right.....wrong...charged $28 instead of $21