PDA

View Full Version : Kei Kamara really likes Nick Garcia

ag futbol
08-01-2010, 10:47 AM
http://twitter.com/keikamara

but again #4 , i say ur # cuz ur name dont deserve my tweet. u alway finish last get that in ur old head. i will always be the winner, HATER
about 12 hours ago via web
what i cant believe is the Ref let #tfc #4 the worst player in the league hit me 4rm behind couple time and did give him a single card
about 12 hours ago via web

Edit:

http://www.eastbaytrainer.com/Portals/73022/images//chappelle-player-haters-ball-resized-600.jpg

Darlofletch
08-01-2010, 10:54 AM
Is roberto brown the montreal player who punched garcia?

I guess Garcia must have been chirping in kamara's ear all game long yesterday to piss him off that much.

dupont
08-01-2010, 11:17 AM
ur name dont deserve my tweet

haha! That's right! No one has truly lived until they are mentioned on Kei Kamara's beautifully written twitter page!

Dirk Diggler
08-01-2010, 11:21 AM
fuck this guy ... someone needs to break his legs the next time we play KC.

ArmenJBX
08-01-2010, 11:35 AM
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2650/76283349.jpg

NEW BANNER IDEA?

ArmenJBX
08-01-2010, 11:38 AM
"Roberto Brown 4rm #montreal (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23montreal) we need to hang out next year when u guys get in the league dinner on me"

As Sandra from Survivor would put it "He's a stupid Ass.."

wzhxvy
08-01-2010, 11:44 AM
Several players have commented in public that Garcia is compensating for his declining skills with lots of chirping and dirty play...this is not the first time this has been said....

I dont care what others say but it shows the incompetence of Mo and the stubborness of Preki that he is still on our team...

cy43
08-01-2010, 12:11 PM
"I will always be the winner"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5j3203LC3k

ag futbol
08-01-2010, 02:13 PM
^ Isn't the the truth!

I know Garcia is quite dirty, but god Kamara is such a douche.

rocker
08-01-2010, 02:17 PM
after Kamara got cut by Garcia at BMO, Kamara was boasting about the scar and how women love guys with scars. Yeah right, Kamara, once those women see your missed goal (seen around the world), they'll be thinking you probably cut yourself shaving your legs, asshole.

dupont
08-01-2010, 04:35 PM
"I will always be the winner"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5j3203LC3k

HAHA I forgot that was him! What a classic!

Jeff s
08-01-2010, 05:51 PM
Err can't he get in trouble for this? I remember in the past I think 2 mls players got suspended for a game after twitting how poor the ref was.

Brooker
08-01-2010, 06:19 PM
Nick Garcia did something with Kansas City that Kei will never do.... Win the MLS Cup.

shwade
08-01-2010, 07:15 PM
Does he have any comments about how he rolled around pounding the ground like a bitch for 5 minutes?

Big Bruva
08-01-2010, 08:35 PM
Several players have commented in public that Garcia is compensating for his declining skills with lots of chirping and dirty play...this is not the first time this has been said....

I dont care what others say but it shows the incompetence of Mo and the stubborness of Preki that he is still on our team...

Ya it was dirty once again from Nick and no need for it. As a defender there are a lot of times when you know you can not win the ball so you need to just maintain the player and restrict him, well Nick knew he could not win that ball and decided to run his studs down Kei's achilles.

DichioTFC
08-01-2010, 09:10 PM
Ya it was dirty once again from Nick and no need for it. As a defender there are a lot of times when you know you can not win the ball so you need to just maintain the player and restrict him, well Nick knew he could not win that ball and decided to run his studs down Kei's achilles.

Garcia was out of position and made a professional tackle that stopped the attacker and got the ball out of play. I don't call it a dirty tackle, I don't call it a hard tackle, I call it an effective tackle.

Ref didn't have a problem with it on the play. Kamara's such a mental midget.

Shakes McQueen
08-01-2010, 09:37 PM
His "I will always be the winner" comment was fucking hilarious, when juxtaposed with that howler of a miss he had earlier this season. Thanks for the reminder.

- Scott

Roogsy
08-01-2010, 09:55 PM

I've seen it over and over and see very little "dirty" about it. It's a play that happens dozens of times over the course of the game. Was it a foul? Sure. Did it merit the pussy-rolling on the pitch? No effin way.

troy1982
08-01-2010, 10:26 PM
The two players have a history together as illustrated in this KC Blog

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/08/01/2121646/kamara-trashes-nick-garcia-on.html

prizby
08-01-2010, 11:52 PM
What I would like to do sometime is find Kei Kamara on the streets and go up behind him and kick him hard in the back of his leg and see whether he rolls around for 5 minutes before getting up or whether he goes after me right away!

Brooker
08-01-2010, 11:53 PM
Mental Midget? Hahah! It's funny cause it's true.

DichioTFC
08-01-2010, 11:56 PM
"Roberto Brown 4rm #montreal (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23montreal) we need to hang out next year when u guys get in the league dinner on me"

As Sandra from Survivor would put it "He's a stupid Ass.."

Complete stupid ass. Roberto Brown was released from L'Impact on July 12.

Kamara's a douchebag.

v00d00daddy
08-02-2010, 06:41 AM
Is anybody else happy that Garcia was abusing this guy. I don't care if it was dirty or not. Kamara is one of KCs better players and Garcia got under his skin. I love it. Garcia is finding a way to contribute and I like it. Let the ref sort out the dirty plays. Until he gets carded I think Garcia should continue to chirp and play dirty....as long as it's effective.

Heathen
08-02-2010, 08:06 AM
Is anybody else happy that Garcia was abusing this guy. I don't care if it was dirty or not. Kamara is one of KCs better players and Garcia got under his skin. I love it. Garcia is finding a way to contribute and I like it. Let the ref sort out the dirty plays. Until he gets carded I think Garcia should continue to chirp and play dirty....as long as it's effective.

Yeah who cares if he's slow gets caught out of position and makes bad decisions as long as he can verbally abuse the opposition

JuliquE
08-02-2010, 09:20 AM
Yeah who cares if he's slow gets caught out of position and makes bad decisions as long as he can verbally abuse the opposition
Boo hoo.

v00d00daddy
08-02-2010, 09:48 AM

since moving to lb he's been better. Not great but not the train wreck we were use to seeing.

Tfc have conceded many fewer goals this year because the d is better. That's mainly due to cann and attakora but garcia has played okay and contributed.

If you wanna shit in him that's up to you but this teams problem is scoring goals...not defending. And for the supporters to continually rag on this guy when the team is playing well at the back makes no sense to me.

It's time to start asking questions of the guys paid to score....not Garcia.

If he can continue to limit his mistakes AND get under the skin of the opposition...he's okay by me.

Carts
08-02-2010, 10:43 AM
since moving to lb he's been better. Not great but not the train wreck we were use to seeing.

Tfc have conceded many fewer goals this year because the d is better. That's mainly due to cann and attakora but garcia has played okay and contributed.

If you wanna shit in him that's up to you but this teams problem is scoring goals...not defending. And for the supporters to continually rag on this guy when the team is playing well at the back makes no sense to me.

It's time to start asking questions of the guys paid to score....not Garcia.

If he can continue to limit his mistakes AND get under the skin of the opposition...he's okay by me.

I gotta agree...

We don't score, and goals win games...

Carts...

Roogsy
08-02-2010, 10:50 AM
I really don't understand this hatred for Garcia in games where he performs his job fine. The loss wasn't Garcia's fault but somehow it's his fault? :noidea:

Carts
08-02-2010, 11:06 AM
I really don't understand this hatred for Garcia in games where he performs his job fine. The loss wasn't Garcia's fault but somehow it's his fault? :noidea:

Its "Toronto Fan Syndrome"...

Some guys can do nothing right - even when they actually do...

Some guys can do no wrong - even when they mess up...

Its weird, but every team is Toronto has players like this with the fans...

Carts...

ArmenJBX
08-02-2010, 11:13 AM
I always said that under a competent defensive system, Nick Garcia can be "not bad". The fact is that Nick Garcia does have a lot of good traits, he does know how to go one on one with a forward and strip him of the ball. Countless times I've seen Garcia stop the offensive play. The problem with Garcia is age and with that comes speed, strength and general skill. He is not incompetent though. He knows what he's doing (most of the time) and I don't have a problem with him being a) The defensive general and b) captain. I know a lot of you hate his guts, but really, who else could be our captain? De Guzman? Mista? Our squad is young, and young captains don't always work; see Joao Moutinho of Sporting CP.

That being said, moving Garcia to LB was a smart choice. When we played him at CB, his lack of height and speed was evident, but at left back, his job is simple; strip the ball in a tighter space, and pass it towards anyone around him. No fuss, no fanciness, just the bare essentials. It's no Gael Clichy or Ashley Cole running down the left-flank, but it will do.

The problem now is mentality going forward. Big teams don't go for 1-0 wins. Good teams go for 3-0. Preki should instill this squad with a 3-0 or loss mentality. We CAN score, but I don't think the players are told to.

Pookie
08-02-2010, 12:06 PM
I think a lot of the Garcia haters get off and on the same bandwagon.

Facts don't matter much to the folks that ride that bandwagon. What matters is being one of the first to rush to the internet to criticize a loss, usually using words like "I've said it before and I'll say it again..."

Super Cereal
08-02-2010, 12:48 PM
Seriously, why the hell is this necessary? He didn't say that, or even imply it in his post.

Fuck's sakes, I'm not a Garcia apologist but if it gets to the point where you can't even say anything positive about him, you have the shut the fuck up.

Garcia has been better as the season goes along, and I'm glad he's found ways to help out even with his declining skill; calculated dirty play and trash talk taking players off their games.

Fort York Redcoat
08-02-2010, 01:11 PM
If Garcia isn't respected amongst players like Kamara that suits me fine. He's clearly respected by enough people to stay in this league and to be a captain. The problem for supporter's is all we have to judge by is on the pitch where most of us feel we don't see the quality to justify a leadership role.

dow117
08-02-2010, 06:02 PM
Kamara is a diving twat !! aka Espinoza !!!

Brooker
08-02-2010, 06:16 PM
Its "Toronto Fan Syndrome"...

Some guys can do nothing right - even when they actually do...

Some guys can do no wrong - even when they mess up...

Its weird, but every team is Toronto has players like this with the fans...

Carts...

are you sure it's just a Toronto sybdrome? I see it all over the place.... Toronto isn't that unique.

backbeat
08-02-2010, 06:17 PM
i may not be a huge Garcia fan, in fact i wish he was on the bench most games...

but Garcia is on TFC :scarf:

and he is not

so he can piss-off

sarsippius
08-02-2010, 07:21 PM
Does Kemara not have official channels that he can pursue through the league if he disagrees with the call?

This is pretty cut and dry to me. Ref saw nothing of it, even if the player thought there was something there. If the situation was reversed and a TFC player were to fire off what I consider to be hate mail on Twitter, I would also consider that wholly inappropriate.

Blizzard
08-02-2010, 07:58 PM
Does Kemara not have official channels that he can pursue through the league if he disagrees with the call?

This is pretty cut and dry to me. Ref saw nothing of it, even if the player thought there was something there. If the situation was reversed and a TFC player were to fire off what I consider to be hate mail on Twitter, I would also consider that wholly inappropriate.

I don't think there's any question that Nick gave Kamara an ankle massage and that the referee missed it ... and ya, those things can hurt if they get you in the right place ... but there's no excuse of Kamara going on Twitter to air his greavances in this way.

It's foolish at best, at worst it's just plain out and out stupid.

P-NUTZ
08-03-2010, 10:59 AM
kamara is a soft ugly pussy

garcia a reckless idiot

trane
08-03-2010, 11:19 AM

So???

I do not care about this. I do care that he fucks up and gives up fouls. But out on the wing it is less of a problem.

rocker
08-03-2010, 11:20 AM
another annoying Kei Kamara moment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAliiVP6zrw&feature=player_embedded

maninb
08-03-2010, 11:32 AM
kamara is a soft ugly pussy

garcia a reckless idiot

Well said.....Garcia ALONE has cost us 5-6 points this season.....

rocker
08-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Well said.....Garcia ALONE has cost us 5-6 points this season.....

yup, and Kamara is an embarrassment to MLS too.

nobodybeatsthewiz
08-03-2010, 11:55 AM
i think kamara's brain is seriously broken. between the missed goal and these series of communique's i have to believe someone poured some diet coke on his cranial circuitry.

Parkdale
08-03-2010, 11:57 AM
hmm.... how long until players (not just in our league but in all major sports) end up with a Don't embarrass yourself, the team and the league on Twitter/Social media clauses? I'm sure the CFL is already looking into it after the 'Frenchland' comments

Wull
08-03-2010, 12:53 PM

So???

I do not care about this. I do care that he fucks up and gives up fouls. But out on the wing it is less of a problem.

This