PDA

View Full Version : every time preki makes garcia our captain he spits in our face

Azerban
07-31-2010, 11:12 PM
he has a dumb face and is a particularly bad soccer player

what have we done to deserve this

Waggy
07-31-2010, 11:19 PM
Do you REALLY want an answer to that? lol. How about fill a stadium and sell a crap load of merch for a team thats given nothing back to the fans for one thing.

azorean10
07-31-2010, 11:36 PM
I'm more amazed at Garcia and his attitude, the guy is full of himself and does not lack confidence, i must admit that at least. I mean he must know he SUCKS and has cost us many times but yet, there he is, collecting his big $$, barking orders on the field to teammates , trying to hog the limelight by playing his little pranks, giving HT interviews , accepting the captains armband and generally walking around as if he still believes he is a very, very, important part of this team ....NEWSFLASH: YOU SUCK GARCIA AND WE WOULD BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU!

Kevvv
07-31-2010, 11:43 PM
Garcia does not grab Andi Petrilo's microphone, he is asked to speak. He is given the armband when DeRo isn't on, and in that role he is supposed to bark orders at his teammates.

ArmenJBX
07-31-2010, 11:44 PM
I assume he is a kiss ass to the coaching staff but a dick to the players much like Dwight Schrute from The Office. There's gotta be some reason he's always playing FFS!

DichioTFC
07-31-2010, 11:54 PM
Garcia does not grab Andi Petrilo's microphone, he is asked to speak. He is given the armband when DeRo isn't on, and in that role he is supposed to bark orders at his teammates.

Agree 100%.

Not sure why the hatred for everyone's favourite punching bag comes so easily and conveniently on a moment's notice.

Garcia had a good game and he was one of the better players on the pitch again. Defended well, no glaring mistakes, and got up the field when desperation set in. Garcia at LB is a pretty good option for us.

If you want to get mad for Garcia wearing the armband, direct it to the guy who made him (apparently) Assistant Captain.

Azerban
08-01-2010, 12:02 AM
a guy who is a slow piece of immobile shit is good as a left back, well ok then that makes complete sense

he was one of the best players on the pitch holy shit fucking laffo

Shakes McQueen
08-01-2010, 12:04 AM
Agree 100%.

Not sure why the hatred for everyone's favourite punching bag comes so easily and conveniently on a moment's notice.

Garcia had a good game and he was one of the better players on the pitch again. Defended well, no glaring mistakes, and got up the field when desperation set in. Garcia at LB is a pretty good option for us.

If you want to get mad for Garcia wearing the armband, direct it to the guy who made him (apparently) Assistant Captain.

I will second this. Garcia just has a stigma at this point, that causes people to become infuriated with him about anything at the drop of a hat.

I give Preki credit for turning Garcia into a semi-useful player, after the mashed up bag of talentless jackass he was last season.

- Scott

Azerban
08-01-2010, 12:08 AM
his greatest defenders call him a "semi-useful player" and he is our captain

i rest my case

Shakes McQueen
08-01-2010, 12:13 AM
his greatest defenders call him a "semi-useful player" and he is our captain

i rest my case

I'm not a Garcia "defender". I was one of his detractors for months, and have simply revised my opinion somewhat as he has been re-purposed into a more useful player.

The decision to give him the armband doesn't bother me, as a) I really think the influence of the captaincy is overblown, and b) he's a veteran team presence, and may be a respected guy in the locker room. We don't know - we are on the outside.

I don't understand why having a slightly nuanced perspective on Garcia makes me one of "his greatest defenders". That kind of "with us or against us" reasoning bothers me.

- Scott

Azerban
08-01-2010, 12:15 AM
if you defend garcia, even a little, you're literally one of his greatest defenders, because that's how math works

sorry

spot-on
08-01-2010, 12:16 AM
From Kei Kamara's twitter:

"what i cant believe is the Ref let #tfc #4 the worst player in the league hit me 4rm behind couple time and did give him a single card"

followed up by...

"but again #4 , i say ur # cuz ur name dont deserve my tweet. u alway finish last get that in ur old head. i will always be the winner, HATER"

Azerban
08-01-2010, 12:18 AM
From Kei Kamara's twitter:

"what i cant believe is the Ref let #tfc #4 the worst player in the league hit me 4rm behind couple time and did give him a single card"

followed up by...

"but again #4 , i say ur # cuz ur name dont deserve my tweet. u alway finish last get that in ur old head. i will always be the winner, HATER"

lmbo

Azerban
08-01-2010, 12:18 AM
also who spells from like 4rm i mean that is only one character difference

jesus

dantdot
08-01-2010, 12:20 AM
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1110/major-league-soccer/2010/08/01/2050726/kansas-city-wizards-kei-kamara-calls-toronto-fcs-nick-garcia-the-

Shakes McQueen
08-01-2010, 12:22 AM
if you defend garcia, even a little, you're literally one of his greatest defenders, because that's how math works

sorry

There are several RPB's here who have conceded that, in their judgment, Garcia has become a better player this season than he ever was for us last season (or the first few games of this year, for that matter).

I still don't think Garcia is a great player, but I certainly think he has been a competent MLS defender for most of the past - say - 10 games or so, and no longer deserves to have such a constant stream of derision and bile heaped his way, until conditions again warrant it.

I think Garcia is just one of those players for whom people wait and/or look for a reason to piss all over at this point. It reminds me a lot of how Barrett was perceived last season - and is still perceived, by some people.

- Scott

Azerban
08-01-2010, 12:22 AM
kamara is a tiny child for his rolling on the ground crying his fucking eyes out like a baby ooh magic spray i can run around like a champion antics

but he has his "worst player in the league" radar spot on

Shakes McQueen
08-01-2010, 12:25 AM
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1110/major-league-soccer/2010/08/01/2050726/kansas-city-wizards-kei-kamara-calls-toronto-fcs-nick-garcia-the-

Kamara is a douche. Who seriously tweets this:

"But again #4 , I say your number because your name doesn't deserve my tweet. You always finish last, get that in your old head. I will always be the winner, HATER."

"I will always be the winner"?

As I recall from our last game versus KC, Kamara spent most of his time kvetching at the officials and rolling around on the pitch every time a strong breeze hit him. In other words - business as usual.

Even his comment about Garcia immediately segues into more whining about not getting foul calls within the same sentence.

- Scott

Azerban
08-01-2010, 12:26 AM
garcia is marginally better than he was last year

and all he needed was his best friends preki and mo

does that not make him less extraordinarily terrible and the sole reason we've dropped points >3 times this year?

well not really that much

but he's slightly less terrible! give him the fucking armband! it doesn't mean a thing toot toot all aboard next stop 10th place in the league!

TFCtoMUFC
08-01-2010, 12:31 AM
Garcia hasn't been bad our last few games. No need to hate him for our losses. How about DeRo score a goal once in a while? I love DeRo as much as the next guy but come on, he's been invisible for a month. I also dislike Garcia's play as much as the next guy but he isn't our problem anymore. Azerban, you are a really messed up guy. You hate Garcia like he slept with your wife (if a woman could ever love you). Garcia is a decent guy, I've met him and spoke with him a few times. He knows his dislike, and he tries his best on the pitch. No need to disrespect a dude because you dislike the way he plays the game.

TFC USA
08-01-2010, 12:31 AM
Garcia hasn't scored any own goals.

Therefore he's better from last season.

But that's like saying I'm an F student from 2009 but now I'm a D+ student this year.

Azerban
08-01-2010, 12:34 AM
Azerban, you are a really messed up guy. You hate Garcia like he slept with your wife (if a woman could ever love you).

lolol fucking enjoy ur ban

mods?

TFCtoMUFC
08-01-2010, 12:37 AM
a guy who is a slow piece of immobile shit is good as a left back, well ok then that makes complete sense

he was one of the best players on the pitch holy shit fucking laffo

lolol fucking enjoy ur ban

mods?

If I get banned, please ensure Azerban does as well...for slandering a guy who can't defend himself.

Azerban
08-01-2010, 12:42 AM
garcia can defend himself by not being a bow-legged infant

you however are a child who i won't see tuesday or ever so get out of my thread and never quote me again

peace :D

DichioTFC
08-01-2010, 12:52 AM
lolll add the Azerban / TFCtoMUFC beef to the number of things that are Nick Garcia's fault.

TFCtoMUFC
08-01-2010, 12:56 AM
lolll add the Azerban / TFCtoMUFC beef to the number of things that are Nick Garcia's fault.

LOL no beef. The guy just needs to learn to separate his feelings about how he plays the game to who Nick Garcia is as a person. Calling Garcia names, and making fun of him isn't productive and it just makes us all collectively seem pathetic. We are supposed to support OUR TEAM not put them down. Azerban, are you one of the idiots that boos Garcia at BMO?

Kevvv
08-01-2010, 12:56 AM

You win a

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/picture.php?albumid=353&pictureid=1984

ArmenJBX
08-01-2010, 01:09 AM
Jeez man this has to be the third or fourth time I've seen this happen since changes were made to this board! Members lashing out at registered users because they are "members" and therefor are more correct. Mods, this is getting out of hand, just saying, the lines between the two have never been more clear and more controversial...

ArmenJBX
08-01-2010, 01:14 AM
Man, fuck Kamara. The guy rolls around on the deck like he took a bullet to the scrotum, while very clearly playacting and whining, and he's the winner? Sorry, but that's the definition of loser if you ask me. I don't care how poorly Nick Garcia plays (played?) but that crosses the line and we shouldn't let this slide. I dunno about you guys but when a RED is insulted like that, I don't care if it's the waterboy, something gotta be done about it.

DichioTFC
08-01-2010, 01:37 AM
Man, fuck Kamara. The guy rolls around on the deck like he took a bullet to the scrotum, while very clearly playacting and whining, and he's the winner? Sorry, but that's the definition of loser if you ask me. I don't care how poorly Nick Garcia plays (played?) but that crosses the line and we shouldn't let this slide. I dunno about you guys but when a RED is insulted like that, I don't care if it's the waterboy, something gotta be done about it.

He completely fooled Garry Dobson and Craig Forrest... and you know those guys are just spot-on with noticing the nuances of the game...
:facepalm:

But yeah, fuck Kamara. I just hope one of his supporters don't redirect our site to a furry pr0n blog or anything... because that would be embarassing.

Roogsy
08-01-2010, 01:53 AM
I am wondering at what point people are going to lose complete control of themselves after a loss and force us to close the boards after losses like this. As it is, I am closing this useless thread.