07-26-2010, 03:39 PM
this could be the biggest fail of all time

pekduck
07-26-2010, 03:40 PM
bring back the gargan!

he has better one liners :p

Pookie
07-26-2010, 03:40 PM
no drama appreciation? just wait till the moxy fruvous fans come ;)

Belfast_Boy
07-26-2010, 03:46 PM
that was good!

love the end! "Thanks for coming and paying my salary!"

LesH
07-26-2010, 03:52 PM
The Gargan talk with Henry is the classic so far. :flare::drum:
This one... so and so...

Rudi
07-26-2010, 03:59 PM
Hey, let's trash all the players on our team. That'd be fun.

Let's wait until immediately after they play a great game to do so.

DichioTFC
07-26-2010, 04:01 PM
You are funny Dan Gargan.

Pookie
07-26-2010, 04:09 PM
Looks like this will be the only episode of Jammin with Julian. Get your signed DVD copies now. The crowd seems to like the comedies.

Rudi man, relax. It's not a secret that he ended up here as a last resort, missed a curfew and plays like he cares one day and then out for a stroll the next.

Nothing being said here that hasn't been said before... except the reference to Moxy Fruvous.

I'll sing for him in the stands on game days, as I would do for Garcia and anyone else in red. If you want to discuss the value of a DP, specifically this DP and his impact on the locker room, then we can take the cheerleader blinders off and have a debate.

The video came about as a result of testing some new software and trying some audio overlays. No big deal, no harm intended to De Guzman and hopefully it pulls no one away from his fan club ;)

Shakes McQueen
07-26-2010, 04:22 PM
Here's a video I made, about Nick Garcia

FOWMtCGyl8U

- Scott

TFCRegina
07-26-2010, 06:04 PM
Looks like this will be the only episode of Jammin with Julian. Get your signed DVD copies now. The crowd seems to like the comedies.

Rudi man, relax. It's not a secret that he ended up here as a last resort, missed a curfew and plays like he cares one day and then out for a stroll the next.

Nothing being said here that hasn't been said before... except the reference to Moxy Fruvous.

I'll sing for him in the stands on game days, as I would do for Garcia and anyone else in red. If you want to discuss the value of a DP, specifically this DP and his impact on the locker room, then we can take the cheerleader blinders off and have a debate.

The video came about as a result of testing some new software and trying some audio overlays. No big deal, no harm intended to De Guzman and hopefully it pulls no one away from his fan club ;)

I'm loved all over the world, you should see all the attention I get in Ireland.

Don Julio
07-26-2010, 06:08 PM
Ok, I love JDG, and really appreciate what he brings to the team.

I thought that was fucking funny though.

But I don't agree with it, nor do I support foolish, needless attacks on our players.

But lol.

GIZ GUNNER KR
07-26-2010, 06:44 PM
i don't see anything wrong with the truth. TFC wasn't JDG's first choice...probaly not his second....i think the garcia video was better tho