PDA

View Full Version : No Appreciation!

cementhead
07-25-2010, 08:03 AM
I have notices over the last few game are player have stop coming over to the support section and give us thanks for are hard work.In Philadelphia we stand in the the brutal heat in TO.the driving rain.
Not one player has show any appreciation which is starting to piss me off!:(

DOMIN8R
07-25-2010, 08:10 AM
When the team gets a disappointing result, they seem less likely to appreciate the fans. I think that it's hard to be thankful and upbeat when you are frustrated.

Flipityflu
07-25-2010, 08:45 AM
maybe next time they will bring some flowers

koryo
07-25-2010, 10:25 AM
I think you'll find that the team only does so when they win. Which is fair enough, as they should be far too embarrassed to come near us otherwise.

But I can understand how that might be interpreted as them being ungrateful.

Nodoubtguy
07-25-2010, 10:28 AM
honestly, after those losses, I kinda don't feel like sticking around to wait for them....

koryo
07-25-2010, 10:44 AM
honestly, after those losses, I kinda don't feel like sticking around to wait for them....

It's true, after the shit they pulled yesterday, I would have told them to fuck off had they come over.

BS1327
07-25-2010, 11:26 AM
I made the trip to Columbus back in March, we lost 2-0 and I do remember JDG and Frei coming over, but that was about it...
I appreciate when they come over, but understand when they don't after a loss. But I also understand your point by paying respects to your fans who stand there and support their team everyday.

13CP
07-25-2010, 01:03 PM
They show their appreciation before the game starts. At least from what I saw. Chad Barret esp.

nfitz
07-25-2010, 02:18 PM
I have notices over the last few game are player have stop coming over to the support section and give us thanks for are hard work.They came over after the previous game against Bolton, didn't they?

Super
07-25-2010, 04:16 PM
They show their appreciation before the game starts. At least from what I saw. Chad Barret esp.

Yup - when they run onto the field and get into their starting position, I notice quite a few players acknowledge us - trying to get us pumped up for the game. That's fine. I don't need players to kiss my ass. We're all in this game together.

13CP
07-25-2010, 07:59 PM
^^Exactly. If you expect too much, you will most likely get disappointed. Just appreciate they show their love before the game.

ExiledRed
07-25-2010, 08:14 PM
Maybe they miss the off topic section too.

kaos197O
07-25-2010, 08:27 PM
I think you'll find that the team only does so when they win. Which is fair enough, as they should be far too embarrassed to come near us otherwise.

But I can understand how that might be interpreted as them being ungrateful.

I believe that this was the first home game this year that they did not come over. I did miss the G20 and Canada Day game but I do remember them coming over for ties on other occasions.

They should acknowledge the fans regardless how they feel.

DichioTFC
07-25-2010, 08:43 PM
Not everyone celebrates a draw

:facepalm: @Gate 3 celebration

Roogsy
07-25-2010, 08:50 PM
I noticed the players acknowledged the fans before the game.

I am good with that. I don't need it after the game as well, especially after the way they dropped points yesterday.