PDA

View Full Version : My TFC.

TFC_Central
07-25-2010, 01:31 AM
well as the title of the thread states, this is my tfc. and we are cup contenders.

---------Santos-------------
-----Mista-----Vitti----------
Labrocca-Serioux-DeGuz-DeRo
Usanov-Cann-Attakora-Gargan

this is the team that could be ripping the mls a new one. "

You got the Spanish holy triangle up top. A real striker.
Labrocker & DeRo for forward moving service, with Serioux & Deguz for toilet pluggin, ball holding mid.
At defence you have out solid wall of steel, with of course usanovs arms chopped off.......what , its not like he's that good at throw ins anyways! :D

as for mr. give it all in the mid I don't think anyone is more suited to hold that mid than him. I dare you to check highlights. Just as an end note i fucking hate how we left him out to dry.

DichioTFC
07-25-2010, 02:23 AM
well as the title of the thread states, this is my tfc. and we are cup contenders.

this is the team that could be ripping the mls a new one. "

You got the Spanish holy triangle up top. A real striker.
Labrocker & DeRo for forward moving service, with Serioux & Deguz for toilet pluggin, ball holding mid.
At defence you have out solid wall of steel, with of course usanovs arms chopped off.......what , its not like he's that good at throw ins anyways! :D

as for mr. give it all in the mid I don't think anyone is more suited to hold that mid than him. I dare you to check highlights. Just as an end note i fucking hate how we left him out to dry.

Do you really have a 4-4-3?
:facepalm:

CretanBull
07-25-2010, 02:36 AM
Do you really have useless tits Usanov and Vitti in your line up?
:facepalm:

mmmikey
07-25-2010, 02:42 AM
i dont believe you have a salary cap for your team either.

Goodfellas FC
07-25-2010, 08:08 AM
Well I should hope we could contend with an extra player on the field!

TFCRegina
07-25-2010, 08:15 AM
Personally, I think it takes a lot more skill to put together a worst 11, we just have so many players to choose from. We should call Mo up and see if he can help us build a team!

maninb
07-25-2010, 09:01 AM
Hey MY_TFC why don't ya throw Casey and Buddle into the lineup as well...Vitti?????? Hard to take that seriously...

T_Mizz
07-25-2010, 09:03 AM
Well an 11 man team would rip most leagues a new one, unless of course you mean having no keeper in which case this team would fall flat on it's face.

Boondaddy
07-25-2010, 09:09 AM
Who needs a keeper in mls??? Lol

Yohan
07-25-2010, 09:18 AM
-----------Frei
Attakora-Marshall-Cann-Dunivant
----------Robinson
---OBrien----------Guevara
-DeRosario--------------Barrett
-----------Dichio

Subs
Sutton
Serioux
Tebily
Robert
DeGuzman
Maicon Santos
Mista

Starting Lineup more of proven effectiveness for TFC and subs are more of potential/not proven yet

Juanito
07-25-2010, 09:45 AM

I like where you're going with this ... you just have one too many players.

I wish we had kept Vitti, I think he wasn't given a fair shake and he fell to the "Cummins effect", he got no direction, and he had no one to really play with. It probably didn't help that he couldn't speak a word of English!!

My TFC team would look something like this:

----------------- Santos ----------------
--- De Rosario ---------------- Mista ----
-------- Guevara ------- Vitti -----------
--------------- De Guzmán --------------
--- LB --- Attakora --- Cann -- Gargan ---
------------------- Frei -----------------

I doubt these guys would have fit under the cap, but I think this would have been a nice offensive-minded squad. Subbing out Guevara and Vitti with maybe Labrocca and someone else (not sure who), we can keep this formation.

TFC_Central
07-25-2010, 10:12 AM
Who needs a keeper in mls??? Lol
my point exactly :D

TFC_Central
07-25-2010, 10:14 AM
-----------Frei
Attakora-Marshall-Cann-Dunivant
----------Robinson
---OBrien----------Guevara
-DeRosario--------------Barrett
-----------Dichio

Starting Lineup more of proven effectiveness for TFC and subs are more of potential/not proven yet

very effective at missing the net multiple times per game :flare:

TFC_Central
07-25-2010, 10:17 AM
Hey MY_TFC why don't ya throw Casey and Buddle into the lineup as well...Vitti?????? Hard to take that seriously...

noone called my_tfc here, and yes vitti. go watch some more football and come back when you have a better understanding of the game.....

seems i ruffled some feathers. i have some people seeing ghost members...

ps. who needs a keeper in the mls? well ok only if the other striker was chad Barrett .....low blow? i think not :drinking:

Yohan
07-25-2010, 10:21 AM
very effective at missing the net multiple times per game :flare:
still one of all time highest goal scorer for TFC... srsly. Maicon and Mista may prove to be junk. at least we know what Barrett brings to the table

TFC_Central
07-25-2010, 10:34 AM
I had written a long peice, however its utterly useless at the end of the day..... so ill just write this

Fire MO
Fuck Plastic & Aluminum
and last but not least......
who is going to NY dressed as a frog with a gold painted hand :D:facepalm:

.... we all just want the same thing in the end..... and that is to be freezing our collective asses off in November with snow as the backdrop to a beautiful 4-0 routing on the nyrb at not-so-beautiful bmo high school stadium

TFC_Central
07-25-2010, 10:36 AM
still one of all time highest goal scorer for TFC... srsly. Maicon and Mista may prove to be junk. at least we know what Barrett brings to the table
Is that not the problem? Can you count how many games we Didn't win because Barrett missed an open net? Take the union game, barret went 1/3 on great chances.... In this league that doesn't cut it.

koryo
07-25-2010, 10:38 AM
----------Santos--------Mista-----------
--Barrett--------------------------Dero--
------------LaBrocca------JDG-----------
-Gargan-Cann-Attakora-<insert least crap full back here>
----------------Frei----------------------

Once this team can play 4-4-2, then and only then should
they think 4-3-3.

Juanito
07-25-2010, 11:09 AM
----------Santos--------Mista-----------
--Barrett--------------------------Dero--
------------LaBrocca------JDG-----------
-Gargan-Cann-Attakora-<insert least crap full back here>
----------------Frei----------------------

Once this team can play 4-4-2, then and only then should
they think 4-3-3.

4-4-2 is a step up from 6-3-1 .... lol!!!

Yohan
07-25-2010, 11:19 AM
Is that not the problem? Can you count how many games we Didn't win because Barrett missed an open net? Take the union game, barret went 1/3 on great chances.... In this league that doesn't cut it.
you seem to be under assumption that MLS is full of strikers who hit the net all the time

TFC_Central
07-25-2010, 12:23 PM
you seem to be under assumption that MLS is full of strikers who hit the net all the time
dont say that! We let go a few of those.....:hump:

nevertheless DeeeePeeeee spending baby:flare: