PDA

View Full Version : what is Preki & Mo going to do next?

Pronto
07-09-2010, 09:24 PM
First off i have to say i think Preki is doing a great job so far. The question i have for everyone is we just signed MISTA & MAICON and july 15 is when the Transfer window opens (i think that's the day) so the Big question is, are we going to get a next DP? followed by which players are going out the door is it Barrett or OB1 or a midfielder?

Heart of Stone
07-09-2010, 09:42 PM
Hold off buying any new jerseys

Pachuco
07-09-2010, 09:47 PM
We are getting a DP by the looks of it, his name is Mista.

I'm not sure we need to release anyone at all but if we do, I say Ibbey goes first then hopefully Hscanovic. Someone said in another thread that we may be looking to trade for a LB which would probably seal the deal for Hscanovic to head back to Latvia. Oh, and although I think Usanov is a little better, seems to me like he ain't getting much playing time so he could be another target.

brad
07-09-2010, 09:52 PM
I'd like to see them move White. I think he still has some stock in the MLS which may get us something decent, I don't think he's going to develop into a good player of us.

Pachuco
07-09-2010, 09:53 PM
I'd like to see them move White. I think he still has some stock in the MLS which may get us something decent, I don't think he's going to develop into a good player of us.

If we move him it's probably for another third round pick :)

We could own the entire round!

brad
07-09-2010, 09:59 PM
If we move him it's probably for another third round pick :)

We could own the entire round!

I know some people around the MLS still rate him highly. I'd like to see him moved out before those people figure out it takes him an average of 6 seconds to decide what to do with the ball.

rocker
07-09-2010, 10:25 PM
MISTA & MAICON

If they click up front, we can call them the M&M's!

SilverSamurai
07-09-2010, 10:40 PM
I know some people around the MLS still rate him highly. I'd like to see him moved out before those people figure out it takes him an average of 6 seconds to decide what to do with the ball.
+1.
Or remembers he's not out for a stroll in the park...

UltraSuperMegaMo
07-09-2010, 10:44 PM
I hope they sign a winger next, unless the expect Macion to play out wide, which seems unlikely seeing as Mo described him as a target man.

Carts
07-09-2010, 10:52 PM
If they click up front, we can call them the M&M's!

So true... MLSE will have the cross promotion with the actual M&M's by the end of August... ;) LOL

Carts...

TOBOR !
07-09-2010, 11:32 PM
Ha ha - this thread is quality ! Keep up the good work everyone !

AL-MO
07-09-2010, 11:44 PM
The Spanish Macgyver strikes again!!

ArmenJBX
07-10-2010, 12:32 AM
The lb is supposedly Michael Harrington.

koryo
07-10-2010, 08:04 AM
Signing two strikers is all well and good, but who services them? Still no width so scoring chances will remain thin on the ground.

Hasn't Preki said that he'd rather take two draws over a win and a loss? I'm sorry, but if he can't do his basic maths then that's trouble.

I'm putting my stake in the ground: Preki has taken us as far as he can. It's all down hill from here.

I hope I'm wrong.

Pronto
07-10-2010, 07:41 PM
We are getting a DP by the looks of it, his name is Mista.

I say Ibbey goes first

if Mista is the new DP :picard:!!!!!
as for Ibbey he did score today and look a lot better then Barrett...

flatpicker
07-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Aren't we allowed 3 DP's these days?
Spend more!
Gimme more!