PDA

View Full Version : TFC signs Maicon Santos

scut farkus
07-09-2010, 12:19 PM
From Luke Wileman's twitter:

#torontofc confirm signing of forward Maicon Santos who was released by Chivas USA earlier this week
http://twitter.com/LukeWileman

Nuvinho
07-09-2010, 12:20 PM
I figured Preki would of taken a look at him.

Klinsmann
http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2010/07/reds-ink-maicon-santos

Number Nine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maicon_Santos

Not much info there, but take it for what it is.

scut farkus
07-09-2010, 12:22 PM
Quick turn around, considering he was just released on Wednesday by Chivas.
http://www.tribalfootball.com/chivas-usa-release-jose-macotelo-and-maicon-santos-947311

Ossington Mental Youth
07-09-2010, 12:23 PM
not a bad signing, not amazing but should be effective especially where we have little to choose from

Nodoubtguy
07-09-2010, 12:23 PM
HOLY CRAP WE SIGNED MAI.....oh, what?? a different Maicon?? shiiiiit

Azerban
07-09-2010, 12:24 PM
he's on loan, how does that all work? if he does well, can we buy him? how much flex do we have to cut him if he sucks?

sidvan
07-09-2010, 12:24 PM
interesting info on link from wiki page with TFC and Preki

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1110/major-league-soccer/2009/08/21/1454002/chivas-usa-acquire-brazilian-striker-maicon-santos-on-loan

jaxul
07-09-2010, 12:26 PM
looks like he came over from the 3rd league in Brazil?

Azerban
07-09-2010, 12:27 PM
also we have one hell of a dearth of shit strikers now

will we play a 4-2-4? (no)

Nuvinho
its not a loan, he is property now of MLS and signed with TFC.

rdroze
I thought we were already at the roster limit.

Who's going out the door, then?

wzhxvy
07-09-2010, 12:29 PM
neutral over here...lets see how he does...interesting the lack of Canadians being signed...

Nuvinho
07-09-2010, 12:29 PM
4-1-2-1-2 formation for tomrrow hopefully:

Gargan---Nana---Cann---Stiff
-------------Saric-----------
Petersen------------LaBrocca
-------------DeRo-----------
----Barrett------Santos-----

Blizzard
07-09-2010, 12:31 PM
TORONTO FC SIGNS BRAZILIAN STRIKER MAICON SANTOS

Toronto FC announced Friday that they have signed forward Maicon Santos. Santos was released earlier this week by Chivas USA. As per team and league rules financial details were not released.

“We are delighted to welcome Maicon on board,” said manager, director of soccer Mo Johnston. “Preki knows this player inside and out, and speaks very highly of him both on and off the field. He’s a target man, strong, and packs a very good shot. We are very excited to get him in the lineup.”

Santos, 26, joined MLS on August 21, 2009 after he was loaned out by his Brazilian club Bonsucesson Futebol Clube of Brazil. He made his debut with the club the following day assisting on Sasha Kljestan’s second goal in a 2-0 win over Toronto FC. He played in eight games in 2009, seven as a starter and finished that season with a goal, and an assist. The forward also scored a goal in the first leg of the western conference semi-final of the 2009 MLS Cup Playoffs in a 2-2 draw with the L.A. Galaxy.

Prior to joining MLS Santos has played professionally in Brazil, Libya, and Israel. He will be available for selection for Saturday’s game against the Colorado Rapids in a noon ET kick-off at BMO Field.

Technorgasm
07-09-2010, 12:31 PM
SO. . we have OBW, BArrett, Mista and now Maicon. . .4 freakin FWDS!!
at a time when our D is VERY solid. . . are we becomming contenders and not pretenders?

time to condense the nonsense up in here. . .

obviously the next nerws flash will be soemone leaving. .

I think we know who it will be. . and T-Bird is going to be very sad.

Nodoubtguy
07-09-2010, 12:32 PM
So what happens when Mista comes in? would they sit Chad or Maicon?

Pookie
At least his name has a ton of potential banner and headline material:

Maicon Out
Maicon Love
Decision Maicon

.... you get the idea.

+1 for being cheesey?

Roogsy
neutral over here...lets see how he does...interesting the lack of Canadians being signed...

I referred to this issue at the beginning of the year. People don't believe me when I say Preki does not like Canadians.

ArmenJBX
07-09-2010, 12:39 PM
MAICON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO WAI!!! :D

Oh wait.. :(

What number is he? For FIFA 10 purposes :)

grizzle
07-09-2010, 12:44 PM
2 goals in 19 appearances with Chivas... not liking it so far, but will hold any judgement till I see what he does on the field.

Phil
07-09-2010, 12:49 PM
well, chivas people were quite happy to see him leave.

Apparently he played like crap there. Maybe he was happier under Preki?

Its going to be intersting to watch this unfold.

rocker
07-09-2010, 12:50 PM
Chivas has gotten rid of a number of players from last year.

ManUtd4ever
07-09-2010, 12:52 PM
This seems like nothing more than an unanticipated depth signing for our major area of weakness. TFC is merely taking advantage of the new CBA provisions that allow a player to sign with another MLS club if released during the season similar to the waiver rule in other sports. I would'nt read too much into it...

gunnerken
07-09-2010, 12:56 PM
Should be able to get a bit of an honest take on this guy from my new Tunisian friend, Anis (owner/chef of a great new restuarant in Bronte, Alhambra)...Maicon played for his hometown team, Etoile du Sahel, in Sousse in '06-'07 when they won the Tunisian championship (same team went on to play in the FIFA Club World Cup but he was on loan at the time). I'll see if he recalls him at all...
Our first Brazilian player, no ?..

Nodoubtguy
07-09-2010, 12:58 PM
Should be able to get a bit of an honest take on this guy from my new Tunisian friend, Anis (owner/chef of a great new restuarant in Bronte, Alhambra)...Maicon played for his hometown team, Etoile du Sahel, in Sousse in '06-'07 when they won the Tunisian championship (same team went on to win the FIFA Club World Cup but he was on loan at the time). I'll see if he recalls him at all...
Our first Brazilian player, no ?..

played in it, but they sure didn't win it

and we had another Brazilian way back in the day......Paulo Nagamura (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paulo_Nagamura)

denime
07-09-2010, 01:00 PM
Considering our upcoming schedule in MLS and CCL we need depth in every postion.
I'm sure OBW and Barret will have enough playing time with Mista and Santos.

Oldtimer
07-09-2010, 01:01 PM
So what happens when Mista comes in? would they sit Chad or Maicon?

Or play a 4-3-3?

Ossington Mental Youth
07-09-2010, 01:02 PM
nagamura was our first brazilian

gunnerken
07-09-2010, 01:03 PM
played in it, but they sure didn't win it

and we had another Brazilian way back in the day......Paulo Nagamura (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paulo_Nagamura)

You're quick...edited the post...
And you gotta love that in year 4 we can now say.."way back in the day.." ...we're getting some history/trivia in us now ! :)

denime
07-09-2010, 01:05 PM
I referred to this issue at the beginning of the year. People don't believe me when I say Preki does not like mediocre Canadians.

FIXED

Preki will sign a good Canadian player ,when one becomes available,until then we are better of if he stays away from mediocre ones.

Technorgasm
07-09-2010, 01:09 PM
I have a chub for a TFC 4-3-3. . . . .

Roogsy
07-09-2010, 01:09 PM
FIXED

Preki will sign a good Canadian player ,when one becomes available,until then we are better of if he stays away from mediocre ones.

No problem...in the meantime we sign mediocre everything else even though we are obligated to fill Canadian spots.

brad
07-09-2010, 01:10 PM
I'm going purely from memory here, and might be wrong - but, I think I remember this guy from when we played Chivas last year (away). I'm pretty sure he had a lot of skill on the ball - a lot more than the average MLS player, but ran himself into useless area's on the pitch with it.

I remember also no end product.

I also think that he was playing out wide, although I don't remember if that was in the midfield or playing as a wide forward.

EDIT: Just read the linked article, it is the guy I'm thinking of, as I remember he was making his debut against us.

Phil
07-09-2010, 01:14 PM
Last year his first game was against us at Chivas, so its hard to rate him off his very first appearance when it comes to what we have seen.

But I remember having similar thoughts brad.

Lots of other distractions at that time as the big man was being thrown under the bus too.

Ossington Mental Youth
07-09-2010, 01:14 PM
outside of ornoch what canadians should preki have signed?

ArmenJBX
07-09-2010, 01:17 PM
-------------------Frei-----------------------
---Gargan----Nana-------Cann-------Harden--
-------------------Saric----------------------
---------JDG-----------------LaBrocca--------
--DeRo-----------Mista------------Barrett----

brad
07-09-2010, 01:20 PM
I actually think it may be more:

-------------------JDG----------------------
---------DeRo-----------------LaBrocca--------
-Santos-----------Mista------------Barrett----

TFC_Junky
07-09-2010, 01:29 PM

that line up is sick!!!!:scarf:

Chevy
07-09-2010, 01:48 PM
This guy Santos deserves to start why?

jaxul
07-09-2010, 01:54 PM
This guy Santos deserves to start why?

to see what he has to offer. no one is scoring at the moment...

Cas87
07-09-2010, 01:57 PM

Sick formation for when Mista comes in.

For tomorrow however:

-------------------Frei-----------------------------
------Gargan----Nana-------Cann-------Harden-----
-------------------Saric----------------------------
------Peterson-----------------LaBrocca------------
-------------------De Ro----------------------------
--------Santos-----------------Barrett/OBW---------

Yeoman
07-09-2010, 02:00 PM
personally i see two goals in six years?
please tell me they just haven't updated it?

Joe Kool
^^ Preki said Maicon won't start so we won't see any formation with him at the start of the game.

Blizzard
At least his name has a ton of potential banner and headline material:

Maicon Out
Maicon Love
Decision Maicon

.... you get the idea.

+1 for being cheesey?

Maicon Whoopee

http://webspace.webring.com/people/ds/sabrescentice/graphics/MaconWhoopee.jpg

Darlofletch
07-09-2010, 02:02 PM
I'm going purely from memory here, and might be wrong - but, I think I remember this guy from when we played Chivas last year (away). I'm pretty sure he had a lot of skill on the ball - a lot more than the average MLS player, but ran himself into useless area's on the pitch with it.

I remember also no end product.

I also think that he was playing out wide, although I don't remember if that was in the midfield or playing as a wide forward.

EDIT: Just read the linked article, it is the guy I'm thinking of, as I remember he was making his debut against us.

hey, for everybody lamenting the loss of Vitti in the other thread, sounds like this guy will make you feel better.:hump:

Yeoman
07-09-2010, 02:05 PM
^^ Preki said Maicon won't start so we won't see any formation with him at the start of the game.

well that's good to hear at least.

N I C K
07-09-2010, 02:14 PM
Future Lines id like to see:

Frei
Gargan - Nana - Cann - Harden
de Guzman - LaBrocca
De Rosario
Santos - Mista - Barrett

reggie
07-09-2010, 02:17 PM
Sick formation for when Mista comes in.

For tomorrow however:

-------------------Frei-----------------------------
------Gargan----Nana-------Cann-------Harden-----
-------------------Saric----------------------------
------Peterson-----------------LaBrocca------------
-------------------De Ro----------------------------
--------Santos-----------------Barrett/OBW---------
i think santos is a lefty and barrett is a righty,so i think they will switch sides if and when they play together

Pachuco
07-09-2010, 02:19 PM
I love how people throw the guy into the starting lineup right away and then others go on to call the lineup sick...hahaha, classic shit. He's new, so he must be good right?

Sorry but, this guy has absolutely no pedigree to be penciling him into the lineup and calling him sick.

Yeoman
07-09-2010, 02:19 PM
wiki says signed and loaned
what is it?

Parkdale
07-09-2010, 02:23 PM
interesting.....

JonO
07-09-2010, 02:27 PM
wiki says signed and loaned
what is it?
Maybe both. On loan to MLS and signed by Toronto?

Pachuco
07-09-2010, 02:28 PM
[quote=Technorgasm;1087286]SO. . we have OBW, BArrett, Mista and now Maicon. . .4 freakin FWDS!!
quote]

And Ibbey as well. I'm going to guess he's on his way out.

JonO
07-09-2010, 02:32 PM
Is ibbey still generation addidas?

reggie
07-09-2010, 02:35 PM
yes i think he is and yes i think he is gone also..

JonO
07-09-2010, 02:36 PM
There's no rush to dump him though...

Pachuco
07-09-2010, 02:45 PM
BTW - Anybody know if this guy can play left back? I must be going crazy but I thought we had the worst defender to ever play for TFC playing out of position as LB? :)

TFC_Junky
07-09-2010, 02:57 PM
I love how people throw the guy into the starting lineup right away and then others go on to call the lineup sick...hahaha, classic shit. He's new, so he must be good right?

Sorry but, this guy has absolutely no pedigree to be penciling him into the lineup and calling him sick.

Sorry, but the idea of playing 4-3-3, which we've never done (as far as I can tell) is pretty sick...

Ossington Mental Youth
07-09-2010, 02:59 PM
yes i think he is and yes i think he is gone also..

speculation or fact?

reggie
07-09-2010, 03:04 PM
speculation..

Pachuco
07-09-2010, 03:07 PM
Sorry, but the idea of playing 4-3-3, which we've never done (as far as I can tell) is pretty sick...

So if we put OBW up top instead of Maicon you'd still call that lineup sick? if that's the case then it was my mis-understanding as you are referring to the formation, not necessarily the players on the field.

backbeat
07-09-2010, 03:12 PM
i really hope we're not done because this doesn't really fill me with ideas of long term playoff runs.......

Wooster_TFC
07-09-2010, 03:39 PM
I wonder who's getting dumped when Mista is officially signed...

EDIT: scratch that, we might be getting around it by the number of GA + min salary people we have signed.

ArmenJBX
07-09-2010, 03:44 PM
I'm hearing talk of one Michael Harrington?

Kansas City Wizards left back, and it looks like we need a left back too, if Garcia is starting there...

BeerBaron95
07-09-2010, 03:47 PM
All these lineups seem interesting... will have to wait till the 17th when Mista is available to play... then see what Preki does with the starting 11 variations up front

brad
07-09-2010, 04:16 PM

I penciled him in because I think OBW is going to (deservedly) go to the bench.

I'm assuming that Preki moved for him to help address the fact that we are not scoring (no comment on whether that was a good move or not at this time).

The fact that he isn't starting tomorrow may mean that I'm wrong, but it also may just mean that Preki doesn't want to start a player that hasn't had time to integrate with the team.

The K-Man!
07-09-2010, 04:23 PM
Maicon me crazy...

scooter
07-09-2010, 04:53 PM
Maicon me crazy...

nice:hump:

Broadview
07-09-2010, 05:29 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3297/3555788883_8e1d8a7d0b.jpg

backbeat
07-09-2010, 08:22 PM
I'm hearing talk of one Michael Harrington?

Kansas City Wizards left back, and it looks like we need a left back too, if Garcia is starting there...

hearing what exactly??

ArmenJBX
07-09-2010, 08:29 PM
Talk of signing him, or trading for him. I'll ask when I can.

TFC07
07-09-2010, 08:30 PM
I referred to this issue at the beginning of the year. People don't believe me when I say Preki does not like Canadians.

Why does he hate Canadian players? We don't fit in well with his dull style of soccer?

rocker
07-09-2010, 08:37 PM
Michael Harrington? The guy who got pranked???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuhtHxoStSM

ArmenJBX
07-09-2010, 08:37 PM
That's the one! :D

KRO
07-09-2010, 09:23 PM
Why does he hate Canadian players? We don't fit in well with his dull style of soccer?
A number of you seem desperate to have a team of Canadian players.
The only Canadian players we should have playing for us are those who are good enough for the national team.
So if you had your wish what would we do in the first week of September this this year? There are two friendly Canada games which happen to coincide with two key TFC games in our push for the play-offs this year.
As it is we will be missing DeRo, DeGuzman and possibly Cann and Nana. Dp you want us to play 6 games a year with our reserves? TFC is my priority. I'm quite happy to see our players play for their national teams when TFC are not playing.
Having said that I will be buying tickets for the Peru game. I just hope that most of the Canadian players are from European teams that are having a week off!

ensco
07-09-2010, 09:34 PM
Maybe TFC are leery of what might happen in the expansion draft. They will want to protect DeRo, Nana, Cann, and Gala, and I think JDG (based on rules for DPs) may have to be protected....so the next guy they bring in, if he's Canadian and he works out, they may not be able to protect him and there's a very good chance Vancouver grabs him. But if that guy's a non-Canadian, odds are much lower that we lose him, he's just one of many that Vancouver would consider.

Or maybe I'm giving TFC too much credit, and it is just that Preki dislikes Canadians!

Pachuco
07-09-2010, 09:42 PM
I penciled him in because I think OBW is going to (deservedly) go to the bench.

I'm assuming that Preki moved for him to help address the fact that we are not scoring (no comment on whether that was a good move or not at this time).

The fact that he isn't starting tomorrow may mean that I'm wrong, but it also may just mean that Preki doesn't want to start a player that hasn't had time to integrate with the team.

There is also Peterson though who's actually been starting lately. I really don't see why a guy who comes here with no pedigree should be pencilled into the lineup. We do that everytime and raise our expectations that the new guy is better then what we have. I think this is a pure depth signing on the cheap. Someone who's probably better then Ibbey although 2 goals in 19 games isn't saying much at all.

brad
07-09-2010, 09:57 PM
There is also Peterson though who's actually been starting lately. I really don't see why a guy who comes here with no pedigree should be pencilled into the lineup.

Cann came in with no pedigree and he went straight into the starting lineup. Same with Hscanovic and Usanov. Harden came back after retirement, straight into the starting lineup.

I'm not saying that I agree with Preki's choices on stuff like that, but simply put - we have scored one goal in our last 4 games. Something isn't working, and I have a feeling that Preki is going to shake things up.

We do that everytime and raise our expectations that the new guy is better then what we have. I think this is a pure depth signing on the cheap. Someone who's probably better then Ibbey although 2 goals in 19 games isn't saying much at all.

I tend not to pass judgment either way until I see a player play for at least a few games.

I honestly have no idea how Preki will use him, but I think he is looking at him above OBW, who is not showing a lot of promise.

TFC07
07-09-2010, 11:51 PM
A number of you seem desperate to have a team of Canadian players.
The only Canadian players we should have playing for us are those who are good enough for the national team.
So if you had your wish what would we do in the first week of September this this year? There are two friendly Canada games which happen to coincide with two key TFC games in our push for the play-offs this year.
As it is we will be missing DeRo, DeGuzman and possibly Cann and Nana. Dp you want us to play 6 games a year with our reserves? TFC is my priority. I'm quite happy to see our players play for their national teams when TFC are not playing.
Having said that I will be buying tickets for the Peru game. I just hope that most of the Canadian players are from European teams that are having a week off!

Don't blame Canada, blame MLS for not following FIFA dates. And yes, I don't mind seeing DeRo (though he's kind of old now) and DeGuzman playing for Canada in Toronto in September....and I am sure they would want to play for Canada in front of Toronto crowd as well. BTW, at least they get a chance to play exciting soccer with more talented team than TFC who play a dull game because their coach.

UltraSuperMegaMo
07-09-2010, 11:56 PM
^ Have you seen the CMNT play lately? They hardly put on the style and they've scored something like one goal under Hart. A little unfair to suggest they're full of flair compared to TFC.

TFC07
07-10-2010, 12:57 AM
^ Have you seen the CMNT play lately? They hardly put on the style and they've scored something like one goal under Hart. A little unfair to suggest they're full of flair compared to TFC.

Well, Canada were missing a lot of their starters in last 2 friendly games. It was mostly young kids and old players who are done with our NT now playing for Canada in those two games.

I except a better show from CMNT in Canada for 2 friendly games and Gold Cup which is next year.

Klinsmann
07-10-2010, 06:02 AM
I wonder who's getting dumped when Mista is officially signed...

EDIT: scratch that, we might be getting around it by the number of GA + min salary people we have signed.

I noticed Gomez is no longer listed on the TFC roster this morning.

Luanda
07-10-2010, 06:30 AM

He has not been, if I recall correctly, since the beginning of the season.

ag futbol
07-10-2010, 10:24 AM
FIXED

I certainly don't want to be forced to field a team of Canadians either, but put in context we sign people like Nane Joseph to contracts, you can't find a Canadian or two to fill those spots? That's why we need more flexibility in our roster? You could find better players in the CSL than him.

I don't think it's going to be a burden to anyone (but our lazy front office) to get a few extra Canadians well short of an entire roster.

That being said I don't think signing Santos represents a huge problem. Although i would have preferred if we found a fresh name rather than a recycled face. He plays a very non-Brazilian game, isn't very flashy. Might be able to get the job done but isn't prolific.

TFCUNITED
07-10-2010, 12:04 PM
HOLY CRAP WE SIGNED MAI.....oh, what?? a different Maicon?? shiiiiit

LOL. I had the same reaction.

ArmenJBX
07-10-2010, 03:43 PM
After his first performance, I have to say, that obviously Vasquez has something personal with him, because there is no reason he should be released from Chivas.

I'm hoping to see way more of the TFC Maicon :D

T0R0NT0 FC
07-10-2010, 04:28 PM
After his first performance, I have to say, that obviously Vasquez has something personal with him, because there is no reason he should be released from Chivas.

I'm hoping to see way more of the TFC Maicon :D

I agree. It actually looks like FINALLY the team and depth is slowly, steadily improving instead of the rollercoaster we had to deal with the first three seasons. :scarf:

Pachuco
07-10-2010, 05:04 PM
I don't get it, he had an ok half. OBW played that well in one of his first substiute appearance, he actually scored a goal. I'm not dumping on the guy or anything, I just don't get how people are already questioning why he was released. Talk about getting your hopes up.

pekduck
07-10-2010, 05:25 PM
^
it's just refreshing to see someone who can receive a pass in the attacking third without bounce it away 3 feet, and who dares to take a shot from a distance, 1 on target forcing a save and 2 more made the keeper work, albeit 1 is way off.

denime
07-10-2010, 05:26 PM
^
it's just refreshing to see someone who can receive a pass in the attacking third without bounce it away 3 feet, and who dares to take a shot from a distance, 1 on target forcing a save and 2 more made the keeper work, albeit 1 is way off.

What he said,really refreshing

Pachuco
07-10-2010, 05:36 PM
I liked his skill, but I won't be refreshed myself until the puts the ball in the net. Otherwise, is it any different then Barrett?

ecospice
07-10-2010, 05:43 PM

He has not been, if I recall correctly, since the beginning of the season.

I see that too. He was on the TFC roster a few games back, but he disappeared, perhaps during the world cup break. I thought he was out for the season with injury? Can he be cut if he is hurt? Maybe he's still in the fold, but off the roster for now???

Dirk Diggler
07-10-2010, 07:23 PM
I don't get it, he had an ok half. OBW played that well in one of his first substiute appearance, he actually scored a goal. I'm not dumping on the guy or anything, I just don't get how people are already questioning why he was released. Talk about getting your hopes up.

Agreed. For a striker, the ultimate goal is to, well, score a goal. Everything else is of secondary importance. Vitti displayed tremendous skills but it was his lack of finishing that did him in.

ArmenJBX
07-11-2010, 12:09 PM
http://www.fifa.com/imgml/tournament/worldcup2010/players/xl/190962.png + http://www.fifa.com/imgml/tournament/worldcup2010/players/xl/181406.png

=

http://www.torontofc.ca/sites/default/files/imagecache/button-16x9-280x160//sites/default/files/image_nodes/2010/07/Maicon2.jpg

Maicon Santos is Dani Alves and Maicon's genetically modified fusion offspring. Which one wears the pants in that family? You tell me :D

pekduck
07-11-2010, 12:15 PM
^
:rofl:

you have too much time on your hand

H Bomb
07-12-2010, 07:43 AM
I liked his 45. Hes got some skill, plays with his head up and seems like hes not afraid to try. Hes big which is great, and can play in tight spaces which you need in the middle in mls. Overall I was happy, but goals are the key, and we cant count on ibrahim to score them all:). Oh yeah, and he tried to kill that guy. which im for.

Derko
07-12-2010, 10:08 AM
I liked his skill, but I won't be refreshed myself until the puts the ball in the net. Otherwise, is it any different then Barrett?

Glass half empty or half full, why not take the half full, it's better for your mind,lol

Cheers

:drinking::cheers:

Belfast_Boy
07-12-2010, 10:12 AM
I liked his 45. Hes got some skill, plays with his head up and seems like hes not afraid to try. Hes big which is great, and can play in tight spaces which you need in the middle in mls. Overall I was happy, but goals are the key, and we cant count on ibrahim to score them all:). Oh yeah, and he tried to kill that guy. which im for.

agreed Matt

I liked what I saw. think he's gonna be a great asset!
he linked up well and wasn't afraid to shoot. just a matter of time before they start going in.

pawlukj
07-12-2010, 08:17 PM
i liked what i saw, he actually shoots, we need more shots on net, it was his first game too, i see him prospering here