PDA

View Full Version : Message for the Wanks in Mid-113 (Who Throw Crap Onto The Field)

prizby
07-02-2010, 07:27 AM
Yes, thats right, you dumbassess who think its ok to toss a beer or toss a projectile or toss a missile or even toss garbage. You might have bought your ticket off a scalper/scammer (dummmmb), you might be a one time show, but if you have any bloody decency and any smarts,

STOP THROWING SHIT ONTO THE FIELD!

We will CATCH YOU (as fans), and then WE will make sure you get tossed from the game.

If you come to any part of the supporters section, or hell BMO Field, and start tossing projectiles onto the field, you are not wanted!

Don't ruin the experience for the rest of us!

Red Rat
07-02-2010, 07:45 AM
We should throw then on the lake, aholes.

rr

KdotOdot
07-02-2010, 08:00 AM
You'll never catch me muahahahahhaha. Wait 113? Wrong section.

London
07-02-2010, 08:13 AM
You'll never catch me muahahahahhaha. Wait 113? Wrong section.

then who was that cute blonde with your group??

she thought we were going to come up there and lynch them LOL

KdotOdot
07-02-2010, 08:30 AM
then who was that cute blonde with your group??

she thought we were going to come up there and lynch them LOL

I don;t klnow. We found her in front of what used to be The Gate.

redangeldragnet
07-02-2010, 09:02 AM
As far as I could tell the only thing being thrown from mid-113 were streamers

London
07-02-2010, 09:15 AM
^^ a beer and a chip butty

beer came from around row 9 133 on the 112-113 isle.

group was 2 guys and 2-3 girls.

no-one in there area would give them up

redangeldragnet
07-02-2010, 09:40 AM
Who throws a chip butty, honestly?

Kevvv
07-02-2010, 09:41 AM
Who throws a chip butty, honestly?

Anyone who reads the nutrional information

justin
07-02-2010, 09:58 AM
or takes one bite of a bmo chip butty.

prizby
07-02-2010, 10:03 AM
some guy tried tossing a piece of garbage...it got as far as the 112 capo stand. The guy taking the corner had a missile hit him in the back/back of the neck

bgnewf
07-02-2010, 10:07 AM
Those seats have been scalper central since day one. They are not affiliated fans (RPB or U Sector).

This is the kind of shit that happens when the front office turns a blind eye to touting. You have nimrods with small dicks coming out for a "hooligan day out" and use the standing and cover of a supporters section to act like an asshole.

If Paul Bierne and company are really truly interested in fostering both better relations with the supporters groups and making enforcement of the security rules easier on themsekves they will get the fucking touts out of the south end.

MLSE will never get rid of scalping as they feel it is good for business to have touts creating a secondary TFC ticket market. Fine, I can accept that this is the reality. But for fucks sakes..... GET THEM OUT OF THE SOUTH END AT LEAST!!!

Pookie
07-02-2010, 10:43 AM
^ I don't think the issue is as simple as "scalper seats"

Ticket touting exists in Europe too and I think its naive to think that removing scalper seats removes the problem.

The difference between here and Europe is that if there is an incident, those folks receive some severe sanctions.

I have no idea what happens here as we never hear any follow up.

For example:

Thu, 28 Jan 14:15:00 2010

A man has been arrested for allegedly throwing a bottle of cider at Craig Bellamy during Manchester City's Carling Cup semi-final defeat at Manchester United's Old Trafford home.

The incident happened as Bellamy retrieved the ball for a corner. First a coin struck him on the back of the head then other missiles, including several bottles, were thrown as he went to ground.

United goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar rushed to the corner to plead for calm, while City midfielder Gareth Barry handed the coin to referee Howard Webb.

Manchester Police are scrutinising CCTV footage to try and identify the thrower of the coin, while United face potential FA disciplinary action over their fans' actions - which may range from a fine to being forced to play matches behind closed doors.

A spokesperson for the club said: "Our security thinks they [the perpetrators] were identified and arrested."

If caught, they face a life ban.

I'm all for those kinds of sanctions here. I just don't think that the will is there (on the part of the FO) to follow through on that.

I could be wrong but I've yet to read anything about actions taken as a result of their Yellow/Red Card program. Further, do we have CCTV? Are incidents reported to police?

I rather see these type of sanctions than a net or a game played "behind closed doors."

James17930
07-02-2010, 10:54 AM
Also, MLS probably needs to start penalizing the clubs. If fans knew TFC was going be docked points or something, I'm sure they'd stop. Or if TFC was getting fined, at least, they'd make more of an effort to find the people doing it.

Yeoman
07-02-2010, 10:56 AM
doubt that i really do james

kodiakTFC
07-02-2010, 11:05 AM
doubt that i really do james

seconded.

Dirk Diggler
07-02-2010, 11:06 AM
Hell no. Even if MLS started docking points, you'd still have some idiots throwing shit on the pitch just out of ignorance or, heck, even being fully aware of the consequences.

KdotOdot
07-02-2010, 11:07 AM
Yes becuase that will work in creationg a better amosphere in the stands JAmes, and not increase security and scrutiny.

Azerban
07-02-2010, 11:32 AM
yeah let them dock points for throwing shit

then we can dress up like bumblebees and have a reason to go back to columbus

Parkdale
07-02-2010, 11:36 AM
no-one in there area would give them up

tons of people were pointing them out after the throw, but security was really slow getting to them, so by the time they got there people stopped caring. The longer the tossers stay, the less likely people will point them out.

here's a security tip: idiots throw things before a corner, so maybe.... get ready for it when you know a corner is coming?

Cas87
07-02-2010, 11:39 AM
Man we really need to work together in the South End to point out any of the one-timers (or idiots that show up and complain about others standing) and point them out to any security once s**t is thorwn on the field from their hands.

Whoop
07-02-2010, 11:39 AM
The best was the security guard who came barging in at one point to the stand pointing at a "guy in white" who clearly wasn't the culprit. And was even told so by a guard in yellow. He had no clue.

One person down front told him "you should be sure before you come flying in with accusations." He didn't take too kindly to that.

Just looked like he was itching for some action.

TFC07
07-02-2010, 11:51 AM
Wanks?! lol

prizby
07-02-2010, 12:00 PM
Wanks?! lol

nicer form of wankers

Ricky_Portugal
07-02-2010, 12:11 PM
well see i had some fucken moron in in 134 that decided to launch a beach ball on the field and no one did fuck all

Rudi
07-02-2010, 12:28 PM
The best was the security guard who came barging in at one point to the stand pointing at a "guy in white" who clearly wasn't the culprit. And was even told so by a guard in yellow. He had no clue.

One person down front told him "you should be sure before you come flying in with accusations." He didn't take too kindly to that.

Just looked like he was itching for some action.
Was that the same guy I was "helping" by giving him tips through the megaphone as to who to look for? :D

"It was the dude in red!"

Auzzy
07-02-2010, 12:48 PM
Docking points or other sanctions against the club might happen, but it won't stop those wankers directly. If they're one-timers out for their definition of a good time, then they prolly don't give a shit about the club anyway. I hear so much over-exaggerated negativity from some casual fans, they almost seem happy when TFC screws up. So they won't care about team sanctions either. (Some guys next to me last night, kept saying that Barrett is total shit all the time, and is way too old. Yeah Barrett was bad yesterday, but he's also had good games, and he's freaking 25 years old. Shut the hell up if you don't know what you're talking about.)

Hopefully the threat of sanctions will help the club to push for smarter security? Like if they're supposed to watch for crap getting thrown during opposing corner kicks, they have to know what the hell a corner kick is? I think some security gets so worried about all the screaming during the corner kicks, that they're just staring at the loud dancing folks & waiting for a problem. Instead of the quiet folks who are getting ready for something evil, like an underhanded throw of some crap that's hard to see.

Oh & props to the folks who are trying to point out the assholes.

BeerBaron95
07-02-2010, 01:01 PM
I saw some jerkoff in the 112-113 aisle, row 6, 1st seat on the 113 side i believe wearing a white TFC jersey saying.. "Who cares if they throw shit on the field.. why does anyone care so much and make a big deal out of it?"

Think I'll buy a beeron saturday and whip it to the back of his head and see if he cares then lol.

In all seriousness though this is getting stupid... Parky is right, it happens on corners or any action involving the opposing side in the south end of the pitch.

I thought i saw the guy who threw the pizza crusts but cou7dltn be sure, thogh the guy i suspected acted real shady right after and kept taking quick glances at security and Fab and Elio when they were trying to figure out who was tossing shit.

The Oz
07-03-2010, 12:48 PM
I saw some jerkoff in the 112-113 aisle, row 6, 1st seat on the 113 side i believe wearing a white TFC jersey saying.. "Who cares if they throw shit on the field.. why does anyone care so much and make a big deal out of it?"

Think I'll buy a beeron saturday and whip it to the back of his head and see if he cares then lol.

I swear to god, these guys piss me off so much that I have to defend our reputation to other fans on a goddamn video game forum from people saying how we are known for this stuff. I will personally beer shower the next fucker I see whipping shit on the field. Will I get banned? Maybe, but it'll be worth it.

greatwhitenorf
07-05-2010, 12:05 AM
There should be a cluster of hi-res CCTV cameras on each supporters section, monitored by the guys from Joel Matlin's ex-Mossad security outfit.

Then get Dog The Bounty Hunter to go in with a taser-equipped Instant Response Crew the second the thugs are properly identified.

Get an MMA commentator in with Gerry and Craig and watch Sportsnet's ratings S-O-A-R!!!

Cant' believe I don't get paid to come up with this stuff.

Brooker
07-05-2010, 01:09 AM
atleast it's not as bad as last year.

james
07-05-2010, 12:05 PM
^ I don't think the issue is as simple as "scalper seats"

Ticket touting exists in Europe too and I think its naive to think that removing scalper seats removes the problem.

The difference between here and Europe is that if there is an incident, those folks receive some severe sanctions.

I have no idea what happens here as we never hear any follow up.

For example:

Thu, 28 Jan 14:15:00 2010

A man has been arrested for allegedly throwing a bottle of cider at Craig Bellamy during Manchester City's Carling Cup semi-final defeat at Manchester United's Old Trafford home.

The incident happened as Bellamy retrieved the ball for a corner. First a coin struck him on the back of the head then other missiles, including several bottles, were thrown as he went to ground.

United goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar rushed to the corner to plead for calm, while City midfielder Gareth Barry handed the coin to referee Howard Webb.

Manchester Police are scrutinising CCTV footage to try and identify the thrower of the coin, while United face potential FA disciplinary action over their fans' actions - which may range from a fine to being forced to play matches behind closed doors.

A spokesperson for the club said: "Our security thinks they [the perpetrators] were identified and arrested."

If caught, they face a life ban.

I'm all for those kinds of sanctions here. I just don't think that the will is there (on the part of the FO) to follow through on that.

I could be wrong but I've yet to read anything about actions taken as a result of their Yellow/Red Card program. Further, do we have CCTV? Are incidents reported to police?

I rather see these type of sanctions than a net or a game played "behind closed doors."

to be honest thats not true for alot of Europe. In the UK yes, but in many other countries they dont do shit. Flares and all sorts of shit gets tossed on the field and security dont dare to walk into the supporter ends to kick someone out because that just causes riots in the stands. They rather just put up huge fences and keep the fans caged in or put a huge ditch in between the field and the stands. It cost millions of dollars to have the security they got in the UK, and many countries just dont got the money to bother with that. In the UK they spent millions on stadium security with cameras and all in the 80s to stop massive hooligan problems and have stuck with it ever since. Toronto has little problems here and there, but i dont think its nearly bad enough to bother spending millions to solve there little incidents.

Juanito
07-05-2010, 12:49 PM
The best thing to do is to report them, other than that .... people should just take a chill pill and let security handle it.

prizby
07-05-2010, 08:59 PM
The best thing to do is to report them, other than that .... people should just take a chill pill and let security handle it.

we have...we did on the 26th of June...its just hard to catch the little shit disturbers

GingerNinja
07-05-2010, 09:41 PM
we have...we did on the 26th of June...its just hard to catch the little shit disturbers

That was awesome. everyone in the first 7 rows of 112 pointed at the guy. he looked completely stunned.

prizby
07-08-2010, 11:58 AM
yeah he was wondering why we weren't supporting him and stuff and why we wanted him to leave

got no problem with streamers, but you can't throw bottles at ppl

Parkdale
07-08-2010, 12:10 PM
That was awesome. everyone in the first 7 rows of 112 pointed at the guy. he looked completely stunned.

That guy honestly looked like he was shocked that throwing bottles was wrong. Like he honestly didn't know that there'd be a price to pay.

gunnerken
07-08-2010, 12:35 PM
I was replaying this game on my PVR a couple of nights ago and ended up spending almost 1/2 an hour doing the "Zapruder" film thing trying to pinpoint the exact spot that the projectile originated from...became a bit of an obsession...anyway, it definitely looked like the area described (on the aisle of 113 by the exit) but unfortunately, even though they call it "Hi-def", when you get up real close to the screen, it's really just a bunch of pixels...

Heart of Stone
07-09-2010, 06:00 PM
Throwing stuff on the field at BMO all stems from the throwing of seat cushions after Dicchio's first goal... it was a bad idea then and it is still a bad idea now... but thousands did it and look back on it nostalgically. Idiots!

AL-MO
07-09-2010, 07:03 PM
Throwing stuff on the field at BMO all stems from the throwing of seat cushions after Dicchio's first goal... it was a bad idea then and it is still a bad idea now... but thousands did it and look back on it nostalgically. Idiots!

I think its just random drunks, but whatever.

prizby
07-09-2010, 08:06 PM

bgnewf said it best i think

"You have nimrods with small dicks coming out for a "hooligan day out" and use the standing and cover of a supporters section to act like an asshole."

king dave
07-09-2010, 08:08 PM
I think its just random drunks, but whatever.
What's wrong with random drunks?
KD.

ExiledRed
07-09-2010, 10:04 PM
What's wrong with random drunks?
KD.

You're not a random drunk, you're a consistent drunk.

your majesty.

Gobi
07-10-2010, 07:56 AM
Oh Exiled, that's just pure gold. You crack me up.

And yes, bignewf's suggestion that it's all about "hooligan day out" sums it up for me.
Toss out the Tossers.

MartinUtd
07-10-2010, 09:09 AM

If that were the case then it'd be happening all over the stadium.

London
07-10-2010, 04:21 PM

if there was ever a time where the facepalm was needed

prizby
07-10-2010, 10:02 PM
any issues today?

Brooker
07-11-2010, 03:41 AM
somebody threw a hand grenade

Keystone FC
07-11-2010, 04:18 AM
somebody threw a hand grenade
???????
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_gI75_vXu04U/SqgeVxUXLdI/AAAAAAAAAB0/0vJagUfcur8/s320/hand+grenade.jpg
http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/359586-hand_grenade_energy_drink.jpg

or was it the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch
http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/underwire/images/2009/03/23/holygrail189.jpg