PDA

View Full Version : Refund for Galaxy Match???

dal524
06-28-2010, 08:43 PM
not sure if i've missed on the forum b/c i looked around. tfc site says ppl that werent able to make the galaxy game b/c of g20 security issues will be given tickets to another home game this season subject to availability...and will be contacted by TFC.

Mikey
06-28-2010, 08:44 PM
I think the FO has a shit load of tickets for the Motagua game that they can't shift....

DOMIN8R
06-28-2010, 08:47 PM
Due to disruptions caused by the G20 in Toronto, Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE) and Toronto FC will be offering ticket holders who were unable to attend the June 26 match vs. Los Angeles Galaxy at BMO Field an opportunity to attend another Toronto FC match this season (game subject to availability).

“We made a decision to hold this game based on the security information we were receiving and given the location of BMO Field,” said Bob Hunter, MLSE executive vice president of venues & entertainment. “With the Galaxy and officials all in the city, there was never any thought given to cancelling the game, but due to unforeseen circumstances that had a major impact on the City of Toronto and forced many to stay home, we felt it was important to make this gesture to our fans who were adversely affected by events today.”

All ticket holders who were unable to attend Saturday’s match should expect communication from the Club.

http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2010/06/toronto-fc-g20-notice

dal524
06-28-2010, 08:48 PM
how can they contaact ppl if they had non season ticket seats????? makes no sense

Azerban
06-28-2010, 09:11 PM
tfc didn't show up either, will they get free tickets to motagua?

FluSH
06-28-2010, 09:15 PM
I think the FO has a shit load of tickets for the Motagua game that they can't shift....

It is sad if this is the case... This could be one of the most important matches in our short History.

Roogsy
06-28-2010, 09:21 PM
It is sad if this is the case... This could be one of the most important matches in our short History.

True.

Maybe it would have been easy to get tickets at a discount, but I bought my full allotment anyways. This game is huge.

Rochdale
06-29-2010, 09:29 AM
just got an e-mail from TFC advising us that they are giving us tickets to the Champions league game and that tickets are on our account manager account. Just checked it and there are no tickets to print.

bdiddy
06-29-2010, 09:32 AM
Agreed - just checked as well and there are no tickets to print.

TOfan
06-29-2010, 09:35 AM
So I just got an email and will be compensated for the game by a game I already have tickets for. What a load of shit - the FO were told to reschedule the game and they stupidly refused, so we should then be refunded and they can take the financial hit and learn a lesson.

bdiddy
06-29-2010, 09:38 AM
I have no problem taking bonus tickets to this game.

Stencils
06-29-2010, 09:42 AM
Motagua tickets are there now. They gave me an extra seat in 127.

TOfan
06-29-2010, 09:47 AM
Well I disagree but that's fine. I believe the whole fiasco was clearly forseeable - why did the Jays leave town? I realize they were closer to the security zone, but if transit is disrupted then a lot of people for TFC can't get to BMO. Better than nothing I guess.

Wagner
06-29-2010, 09:52 AM
I have a pair of tickets.
and my guest couldn't make it to the game because of the G20.
so only one of my tickets were scanned.
Am I eligible for a free ticket?
I had to eat one of my tickets. (it was delicious.)

Nodoubtguy
06-29-2010, 09:53 AM
I don't get why they just don't credit everyone......what about those that walked 2 hours to get to the game?

bdiddy
06-29-2010, 09:55 AM
I got 2 extra seats in 226

dal524
06-29-2010, 10:09 AM
me too! 2 extras in my section a couple rows lower. problem solved i guess.

rocker
06-29-2010, 10:12 AM
i'm not seeing them in mine.. actually the Motagua tickets I already purchased have disappeared from my game list. hmmmmm.

EDIT: now I checked and the tickets are there.. plus my original Motagua seasons.

menefreghista
06-29-2010, 10:15 AM
Well I disagree but that's fine. I believe the whole fiasco was clearly forseeable - why did the Jays leave town? I realize they were closer to the security zone, but if transit is disrupted then a lot of people for TFC can't get to BMO. Better than nothing I guess.

I would call your account rep and complain. They might give you a discount that way. Most likely a credit to your next seasons season tickets though. MLSE doesn't like to give money back.

----------

I received 2 'free' tickets in 117 to the Motagua game.

DaBandit
06-29-2010, 10:32 AM
I don't get why they just don't credit everyone......what about those that walked 2 hours to get to the game?

I completely agree, the go train was cancelled and people who made the game had to scramble to try and get down there to watch a complete farse of a match.. this game should have been re-schedule, but ML$E claimed it was too hard to move. Funny that when they could line thier pockets with money for the Real Madrid game last year, it wasnt a problem at all.

I'm SO sick of these asswipes, they dont give a shit about their fans...

RedsYNWA
06-29-2010, 10:42 AM
So I just called my rep and if you purchased your tickets already to Motagua which I did you get SHIT

I told her I'm not renewing fuck this bullshit final straw

DaBandit
06-29-2010, 11:01 AM
So I just called my rep and if you purchased your tickets already to Motagua which I did you get SHIT

and this is the ONLY way ML$E will learn to stop screwing their fans, but
unfortunately not many will take this action. I for one am joining you in this stance, as i have had it with them as well. To have Paul come out last year harping that season tickets only went up a $1 a game is a slap in my face, does he think I'm stupid? we got the CL qualifier included last year, so it's NOT a $1 a game it's alot more if you actually bought the CL game this year.

We'll see how many people are actually on this 14,000 waiting list that they claim to have.. personally i think that number is way off just look how the CL game is NOT selling..

RedsYNWA
06-29-2010, 11:11 AM
I hear you DaBandit my friends constatly get tix way below face from scalpers people who don't bother going anymore craigslist etc. and next year I join them

UltraSuperMegaMo
06-29-2010, 11:19 AM
What every happened to the option where you could give your tickets to charity? Since I now have two sets for the Motagua game, that was my first thought, but there doesn't seem to be an option any more.

Carts
06-29-2010, 11:20 AM
I have a pair of tickets.
and my guest couldn't make it to the game because of the G20.
so only one of my tickets were scanned.
Am I eligible for a free ticket?
I had to eat one of my tickets. (it was delicious.)

I was in the same boat...

Used one of my pair...

Carts...

Globetrotter
06-29-2010, 11:21 AM
You only get the "extra" tickets if your Galaxy game tickets were not scanned in at the stadium. Considering the attendance was close to 19,000 they would only have about 2000 to refund. Both my accounts don't show the extra tickets as both sets were used.

rocker
06-29-2010, 11:34 AM

I already purchased tickets to Motagua awhile back and TFC gave me another pair for the game since I didn't go to the LA game.

torontocelt
06-29-2010, 11:49 AM
I already purchased tickets to Motagua awhile back and TFC gave me another pair for the game since I didn't go to the LA game.

Me too although I did not buy my season I bought two others but I got a 'free' one also now.

Pookie
06-29-2010, 11:50 AM

Agreed. We drove down and got there 3 hours before the match to ensure that we'd see the game.

Curious side bar, for those that "braved" the G20 traffic issues and made this commitment to get there... why in the hell would half the stadium leave the game in 80th minute, tied 0-0 with the league leaders because of warm rain???

James Oliphant
06-29-2010, 11:54 AM

The Jays moved because Union Station was at a high risk of being shut down during the summit. Union Station is the hub through which probably 80% of their meagre attendance comes.

TFC didn't move/re-schedule because they were given assurances that only Union Station would be shut down and that Exhibition was far enough outside the red zone that it wouldn't be affected by closures/re-routes. That information changed on Saturday afternoon, despite those previous assurances.

dupont
06-29-2010, 12:02 PM
Nice way to punish the fans that actually made the effort to leave an extra 2 hours early just to get to the game. The people that didn't want to try get the free stuff. NICE.

rocker
06-29-2010, 12:06 PM
The people that didn't want to try get the free stuff. NICE.

"didn't want to try"?

Nice to knock the fans who didn't have options, buddy!

Carefree
06-29-2010, 12:26 PM
"didn't want to try"?

Everybody has options. If you decide that those options aren't worth the trouble, that's your choice.

Globetrotter
06-29-2010, 12:31 PM
Curious side bar, for those that "braved" the G20 traffic issues and made this commitment to get there... why in the hell would half the stadium leave the game in 80th minute, tied 0-0 with the league leaders because of warm rain???

Probably because it was such a hassle to get into the city, they thought it was a perfect time to leave early to avoid more hassle leaving. ps... i stayed until after the game.

This was the first time I've ever driven to a game (always take the go). I come in from the west along lakeshore so it was no problem, however I did get to experience the parking lot situation for the first time. I parked at Ontario place. It doesn't matter how long you've been in your car waiting... the jackass who shows up to his car 30 minutes after you and is parked where you are driving to to get out thinks he has the right to pull out in front and leave before me? What? So we have all been waiting in line patiently and you show up and are all of a sudden VIP? F*ing dipsh*ts.

Gixmo
06-29-2010, 01:44 PM
Hmm unfortunate....

As for renewing, I'm with many - I'll pick up seats game by game now unless I get what I want in the South :)

dupont
06-29-2010, 01:47 PM
"didn't want to try"?

I stand by what I said. 18 thousand people still attended the match and those people get nothing. They faced the same challenges that the people that didn't attend faced and yet the only reason they get nothing is because they made the effort to show up.

UltraSuperMegaMo
06-29-2010, 02:22 PM
^ I agree with you that anyone who really wanted to go, probably could have found a way. I take the GO from Pickering and decided not to go, but I could have taken a Go Bus to York Mills and made my way to BMO from there, either by TTC or getting a ride.

However, not everyone faced the same challenges. Those who could walk did not face the same challenges as those who had to commute from some distance.

Carts
06-29-2010, 02:59 PM
Everybody has options. If you decide that those options aren't worth the trouble, that's your choice.

To be honest, this weekend in Toronto - some people didn't have options...

I made it to the game, but only because I live far enough north of all the bullsh*t that I was able to travel around (took a little longer, but it was ok)...

BUT, If someone lives in an apartment right above where the riots were taking place, saying they had an option to walk through the police blockade (when the police made it clear to stay off the streets) to make the match isn't fair...

Saying "...leave earlier..." isn't fair either... I have friends in the area we're talking about, and they said suddenly the rioters were everywhere... They just hunkered down, opened a few bottles of wine and cases of beer and hoped the nutjobs wouldn't storm their front door...

Carts...

rocker
06-29-2010, 03:21 PM
I stand by what I said. 18 thousand people still attended the match and those people get nothing. They faced the same challenges that the people that didn't attend faced and yet the only reason they get nothing is because they made the effort to show up.

I'm not gonna walk 5 hours each way. I'm not gonna pay $70 in cab fares. That's unreasonable, and since TFC said "take public transit" to the game in their email about the G20, and my transit was shut down completely, there were no other realistic options. GO was shut down from 3pm. Not everyone has a car. Not everyone lives in Toronto.

The people who attended got what they paid for: a game. I didn't get anything for circumstances beyond my control, despite TFC assurances.

bowmanvillejim
06-29-2010, 03:30 PM
I drove in from the GBA (Greater Bowmanville Area) and to be honest it was the lightest traffic I've seen in a long time. I had no problem and I parked at Lamport and walked down to BMO.

leafsman
06-29-2010, 03:34 PM

they just called me, they would only give me tickets to that game even though i had 4 tickets already, bastards hope i can sell them.

P-NUTZ
06-29-2010, 03:44 PM
it was like grand theft auto for me getting to the game - and i live downtown! wish i was that committed to other things.

i want a comp, a reward a free jersey or something. loyalty should be rewarded here.

Pookie
06-29-2010, 04:06 PM
I'm not gonna walk 5 hours each way. I'm not gonna pay $70 in cab fares. That's unreasonable, and since TFC said "take public transit" to the game in their email about the G20, and my transit was shut down completely, there were no other realistic options. GO was shut down from 3pm. Not everyone has a car. Not everyone lives in Toronto.

The people who attended got what they paid for: a game. I didn't get anything for circumstances beyond my control, despite TFC assurances.

Your decision not to walk 5 hours is yours though.

In any decision, you weigh the investment and the benefit. In your mind, going to see LA play TFC on June 26th wasn't worth the investment. That's fine.

I'd wager that if TFC were playing in the MLS Cup final and the only way you'd get there was to walk for 5 hours, you might make that decision to walk. Just as many of us made the decision to drive 10 hours to New England. Or why folks used to camp out overnight for NHL playoff hockey tickets, etc.

You made that decision to miss the game not knowing that you'd be reimbursed for that decision. You simply didn't see the value in going to absurd lengths to see TFC.

For the most part, it wasn't as if the travel issues were secret. If folks were thinking ahead they might have anticipated that they would have difficulty getting to the game. If the hassel of a long walk, expensive taxi ride, overnight hotel at the Sheraton on Lakeshore, or other inconvenience outweighed the desire to see TFC play LA they could have simply sold their tickets in advance.

Again, it comes down to the value of the game vs the investment of your resources. You deemed it not worth it.

I think it's good on the FO for making this gesture but to imply that people were handcuffed without options is simply wrong.

Darlofletch
06-29-2010, 04:07 PM
I enjoyed a pleasant, incident free, 45 minute summer stroll down to the stadium, but fuck it why not, I also want compensation. I'll take a free poutine at the next game.

Flipityflu
06-29-2010, 04:46 PM
The Jays moved because Union Station was at a high risk of being shut down during the summit. Union Station is the hub through which probably 80% of their meagre attendance comes.

TFC didn't move/re-schedule because they were given assurances that only Union Station would be shut down and that Exhibition was far enough outside the red zone that it wouldn't be affected by closures/re-routes. That information changed on Saturday afternoon, despite those previous assurances.

and this is the key. things changed in the afternoon that turned previously reported open stations into closed ones. i can understand some anger to those of us who benefitted by getting a ticket to the Montagua game, however in the end the FO are between a rock and a hard place. actually, its a good news bad news thing for me. because i'm an idiot, i actually forgot to book my ticket for the Montagua game, so i have been given a second chance. the bad side....i missed my first TFC home game :(

menefreghista
06-29-2010, 04:48 PM
MLSE was also running a concert at the ACC that they didn't cancel until the absolute last minute so I'm not buying this excuse.

Torontotonto
06-29-2010, 04:51 PM
TFC placed an ad in today's Toronto Sun to thank all of those who made it to the Galaxy game.

We got there 3 hours before game time.

I think all SSH should receive credit for that game, not just those who did not attend.

James Oliphant
06-29-2010, 05:01 PM
MLSE was also running a concert at the ACC that they didn't cancel until the absolute last minute so I'm not buying this excuse.

It's not up to MLSE to cancel concerts in their venues...it's up to the promoter who booked the venue 6 months prior to that.

deeznutz
06-29-2010, 05:05 PM
Got the email and will pick up them tickets up....Free is always good.

Azerban
06-29-2010, 08:40 PM
tfc fo literally does not care about the supporters (the ones who will take that 60 dollar cab ride or brave the riot police to see their team) and they will always suck the dick of the fat business man who can rattle off the contents of his stock portfolio but can't name a single player on the team

this will be the truth, for now and forever

bones
06-30-2010, 07:37 AM
Your decision not to walk 5 hours is yours though.

In any decision, you weigh the investment and the benefit. In your mind, going to see LA play TFC on June 26th wasn't worth the investment. That's fine.

I'd wager that if TFC were playing in the MLS Cup final and the only way you'd get there was to walk for 5 hours, you might make that decision to walk. Just as many of us made the decision to drive 10 hours to New England. Or why folks used to camp out overnight for NHL playoff hockey tickets, etc.

You made that decision to miss the game not knowing that you'd be reimbursed for that decision. You simply didn't see the value in going to absurd lengths to see TFC.

For the most part, it wasn't as if the travel issues were secret. If folks were thinking ahead they might have anticipated that they would have difficulty getting to the game. If the hassel of a long walk, expensive taxi ride, overnight hotel at the Sheraton on Lakeshore, or other inconvenience outweighed the desire to see TFC play LA they could have simply sold their tickets in advance.

Again, it comes down to the value of the game vs the investment of your resources. You deemed it not worth it.

I think it's good on the FO for making this gesture but to imply that people were handcuffed without options is simply wrong.

And if you can't walk for 5 hours, you can rent a helicopter and land at Ontario Place and walk from there. Geeeze man, these are YOUR decisions and YOU made them ;)

I too missed the game because they shut down the GO and TTC :( My decision to be pissed off that they shut down the Go to Exhibition ;)

Bones...

nfitz
06-30-2010, 08:30 AM
This thread would be easier to read, if it had been difficult to drive, or take TTC to the game.

Most people are saying the driving was easier than usual. And I found the TTC working very well ... the BD line was quieter than usual, and the Ossington bus to the game was fine; as was the Dufferin bus from what I hear.

Anyone without a vehicle who was in 905, and relies on transit was screwed (and I've heard about an octogenarian for which this was true) ... but it's not like it was that difficult to get to the game (though I hear for those on Dufferin getting home wasn't as smooth ... but there didn't seem to be that bad a line-up for the temporary Bathurst bus going home, and the Ossington bus wasn't even full after the game).

Red CB Toronto
06-30-2010, 12:28 PM
I made the game but was bunkered down in my brothers condo at Wellington and John St for most of what was really a surreal weekend, I completely understand why no one would want to walk into that shitstorm. We just walked along a pretty empty King Street as by then the Police was keeping the mess mostly north of us by then.

Petor
06-30-2010, 02:21 PM
I'm one of the ones who took the hard way to BMO, pocket book and time-life wise and I would do it again.
The only thing that ticked me off was that they were gong to give people a ticket to another game only "for those who couldn't make it".
As I have a ticket for the game on the 27th, the only game ticket you get compensation for I don't feel so bad, sort of. :facepalm:

Nodoubtguy
06-30-2010, 02:25 PM
What about those people who couldn't make it and gave their tickets away?? they lose out too

Eastend
06-30-2010, 02:46 PM
I got 2 tickets as a goodwill gesture from the team. I sold them. There's my compensassion, problem solved.

Stop the whinning, it's getting old......again.

torontocelt
06-30-2010, 05:43 PM
I left for the game four days before it started because I knew there would be problems. I only has my ticket on me and a piece of old bread as I thought I could get mugged so I took no money. After day 1 the bread was gone, a bird swooped and stole it from me as I slept inside a plastic bag outside BMO field. I had no more food and starved for three further days, scavenging the bins and competing with wild, rabid dogs for scraps of food from passers by. I drank from puddles and openly urinated myself as I did not want to be arrested for peeing in public. It was all worth it in the end though as I got to see the game, I would do it again if I had to.

Eastend
07-01-2010, 12:49 PM
Now that's the spirit.

Rochdale
07-03-2010, 08:10 AM
Thanks TFC for my 4 free tickets. Sold them for $100.00

Azerban
07-03-2010, 10:37 PM
I got 2 tickets as a goodwill gesture from the team. I sold them. There's my compensassion, problem solved.

Stop the whinning, it's getting old......again.

FUCK YOU; GOT MINE ~ some guy

Eastend
07-05-2010, 07:48 AM
FUCK YOU; GOT MINE ~ some guy

?? Not sure what your point is here ??

I made the game (coming from Whitby), unfortunately my second pair went unused....

Ryan1984
07-09-2010, 05:05 PM
I got a phone call from the front office today regarding my email i sent them stating i was unable to attend the game due to transit issues with the G20 and gave the tickets away to someone who could use them. I recall reading an article that day that said if you cannot use the tickets and make it to this match give away your tickets to some one who can which i did. The phone call today was to inform me my tickets were scanned at the gate and i wont be getting anything in return. When i told them i could not make it because of the transit issues she just said the same thing because i did what they told me to do give the tickets away to someone who can make it there i am getting jack from them.

Blizzard
07-09-2010, 10:11 PM
I got a phone call from the front office today regarding my email i sent them stating i was unable to attend the game due to transit issues with the G20 and gave the tickets away to someone who could use them. I recall reading an article that day that said if you cannot use the tickets and make it to this match give away your tickets to some one who can which i did. The phone call today was to inform me my tickets were scanned at the gate and i wont be getting anything in return. When i told them i could not make it because of the transit issues she just said the same thing because i did what they told me to do give the tickets away to someone who can make it there i am getting jack from them.

Your tickets were used. That is the pertinent fact. How do they know you didn't use your ticket and are just trying to scam them for a freebee?
If they give you a ticket, they set a precedent and everybody who had tickets scanned at the gate are going to go after them for a free ticket.

You're out of luck mate. Bad luck but that's the way it is.

Shakes McQueen
07-09-2010, 10:51 PM

Makes sense to me. Your tickets were used. The point of this gesture was to essentially reimburse people who couldn't make the game due to the fracas downtown, and hence, couldn't use their tickets.

The point wasn't to give people who sold their tickets or gave them away a free game. You situation sucks, but like Blizzard says, your tickets were scanned - you could just as easily be lying to them about not going. They can't just take everyone's word for it.

- Scott

Shakes McQueen
07-09-2010, 10:54 PM

When I first heard about MLSE making this gesture to people, I knew someone would find a way to turn it into a negative, and I wasn't disappointed.

- Scott

dal524
07-13-2010, 07:11 PM
i had 2 additional tickets added to my account for the montagua game, since my galaxy ones went unused and now they are gone when i checked today...wtf!?

rocker
07-13-2010, 07:21 PM
i had 2 additional tickets added to my account for the montagua game, since my galaxy ones went unused and now they are gone when i checked today...wtf!?

you had until July 6 to print them or forward them or they disappear and are given to someone else.

From the email:

We have already placed tickets for the match in your Online Account Manager. (http://click.mlsefanmail.com/?qs=d045e630d45a5962776c0ebde4f5011aa2db64b7c7792a 8b80827e0c5cff9083) To claim these seats all you have to do is log on and print/forward them before Tuesday, July 6th at 5:00 p.m. Any unclaimed tickets will be removed from your account at this time, so be sure to print them now!

dal524
07-13-2010, 07:25 PM
i never got that email!!! wtf

rocker
07-13-2010, 07:28 PM
email was sent June 29 at 10:19 am.. prob went to your junkmail. do you get emails regularly from TFC? I get one before every game.

dal524
07-13-2010, 07:29 PM
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i still dont get why they are forcing you to print them by a certain date.
I do get emails but i dont recall seeing this one.

dal524
07-13-2010, 07:30 PM
p.s im fucked arent i

Wagner
07-13-2010, 07:31 PM
I never got my promised ticket.
and never had my follow up email replied to.

1ytCEuuW2_A

dal524
07-13-2010, 07:34 PM
i check my junk folder everyday too b/c im always afraid something like this may happen, i am quite positive i did not see this email.

nfitz
07-13-2010, 07:52 PM
p.s im fucked arent iPhone them up tomorrow, ask them why the tickets disappeared, and why you didn't get any e-mails about the tickets.

Perhaps you can get them back if you explain that you never got an e-mail ...

dal524
07-13-2010, 07:54 PM
thanks i plan on it. my rep hasnt responded to me in the past re emails so i wouldnt count on this time being any different. and my galaxy tickets were not scanned so its not fair that they take these tickets away.

magicfro
07-15-2010, 09:42 AM
This is one of the dumber moves by MLSE and TFC's FO...I'm sure that there are a number of pissed off season ticket holders that made his/her way down the stadium. These morons rewarded season ticket holders that found half an excuse not to come.

This is what you get when the jackasses at MLSE run a franchise...hey stupid...stop living off the branding you didn't create because the honeymoon is over!

jabbronies
07-15-2010, 09:56 AM
This is one of the dumber moves by MLSE and TFC's FO...I'm sure that there are a number of pissed off season ticket holders that made his/her way down the stadium. These morons rewarded season ticket holders that found half an excuse not to come.

This is what you get when the jackasses at MLSE run a franchise...hey stupid...stop living off the branding you didn't create because the honeymoon is over!

I was in Portugal...The people I gave my tickets too decided not to show up. Does that count as half an excuse or a full excuse?

Wagner
07-15-2010, 10:05 AM
I believe that it's all based on if the ticket was scanned or not.

rocker
07-15-2010, 10:34 AM
These morons rewarded season ticket holders that found half an excuse not to come.

Please tell me, kind sir... I didn't have a car, and my usual transport, the Go Train, which TFC told me to take because parking would be bad down there, was completely shut down from 5 hours before the match.

Is that a half or full excuse?

This board is full of people always judging other season ticket holders...

dal524
07-15-2010, 11:26 AM
FYI called my ticket rep and explained the whole situation and im getting 2 tickets added to my account some time next week. So if anyone experienced something similar, id give your rep a call. they had to check for "availability" first though.

dal524
07-15-2010, 11:27 AM
Please tell me, kind sir... I didn't have a car, and my usual transport, the Go Train, which TFC told me to take because parking would be bad down there, was completely shut down from 5 hours before the match.

Is that a half or full excuse?

This board is full of people always judging other season ticket holders...

id say thats a full

mastermixer
07-15-2010, 11:30 AM
I believe that it's all based on if the ticket was scanned or not.
I sent an email to my rep a couple of days after the Galaxy game to say that I had to give my tickets to a friend and could not go myself. They called me last week and gave me two extra tix in my section. I guess they are still giving them to people who's tickets were used, and they are desperate to fill up those seats for that game.