PDA

View Full Version : Security Issues in 112

Pages : [1] 2 3

4evared
06-26-2010, 11:26 PM
I need to share with you what happened in 112 this evening. I had a confrontation with two security personnel that ended up with a walk out by a large number of our group towards the end of the game. For anyone that knows me I am not the confrontational type. Yet, today was an exception.
It started to rain in the last quarter of the game and a call came for shirts off!
My son was up for it but I wasn't that bothered. Anyway, after a while I relented and Dad and Lad took off their shirts. At the 87 minute two security personnel tapped my son and I on the shoulder and asked us to put our shirts back on. I hesitated, the other shirtless guys were telling me to ignore them, but as I was with my son I didn't feel the time was right to start a confrontation, so I complied. I told them that they were ruining our game day experience and he told me he didn't care as it was a rule at BMO Field. I told that was ridiculous and he said it was policy.
I turned my back to the game and he whispered in my ear that I was being immature. I turned around and asked him to repeat what he said and he replied that I was being aggresive and that if I continued I would be thrown out of the stadium. I told him that he was full of shit and that he couldn't throw me out for voicing an opinion. He told me that if I didn't turn around to face the field he would throw me out. I laughed at him and did face the field as something was happening on the pitch that I did not want to miss. Next thing he whispers in my ear that I am a big baby.
Now I lose it and start shouting at him telling him that he won't say anything to my face but when I comply with him he calls me names behind my back. I start freaking on him. All the while he is standing behind me two steps above looking down on me with this look on his face that he wants to start a fight with me but all the while talking so quietly that only I can hear him, so that it will look like I instigated trouble with him instead of the other way around.
My shouting was heard by Boris, who came up to see what the trouble was. They said that we were breaking the rules yet they couldn't show us the rules, when Boris challenged them. I will not speak for Boris, as to what went on after, but suffice to say he dealt with it straight away with the F.O. and the F.O. will address 112 before the game on Thursday.

CretanBull
06-26-2010, 11:51 PM
There has never been a problem in 112...why on earth are security going into that section to look for and cause problems?

In what way will the FO address 112 before the game on Thursday? To appologize? To lay out new regulations?

phonzo
06-26-2010, 11:56 PM
boris is working on it...I was more then happy to walk out after that shit you did nothing wrong and props to you and the lad.

As for the yellow-coats its getting ridiculous...i was actually asked to get off a seat...30 minutes before the game started...pretty fucking impressive.

4evared
06-27-2010, 12:00 AM
Head of security will explain that they will not be targeting people ( as they are doing now) by enforcing rules that do not exist and will be making a better effort in assigning security personnel who are better able to do their job.

nascarguy
06-27-2010, 12:06 AM
kd was kick out for useing a WC horn

phonzo
06-27-2010, 12:15 AM
well they are banned...though kickin him out is a bit much

Kevvv
06-27-2010, 12:25 AM

Was he wearing pants?

BC101
06-27-2010, 12:35 AM
Thought you guys hated vuvuzelas and would support the kicking out of ANYONE using that?

Kevvv
06-27-2010, 12:37 AM

I saw him walking to the game, had a collapsible plastic horn - sounded more like one you'd hear at an Argos game.

Keystone FC
06-27-2010, 12:39 AM
This is where we need a concrete rules guideline for the supporters sections. Not for us but for the Yellards and Security.The rukes and regulations posted on the BMO site are for those not in supporters sections becasue if it applied for everyone then we ALL would be kicked out.
But there needs to be something written down for all Security to look at and read before a match so these things can't happen.
A written rule is hard to dispute when you can show them that rule doesn't exist and their making it up...then it becomes a clear cut security personal with an agenda to be more than a babysitter in their eyes.

Yagbod
06-27-2010, 12:40 AM
I saw him walking to the game, had a collapsible plastic horn - sounded more like one you'd hear at an Argos game.

No excuse, horns and plastic bangers have no place in stadii.

AL-MO
06-27-2010, 12:50 AM
There has never been a problem in 112...why on earth are security going into that section to look for and cause problems?

In what way will the FO address 112 before the game on Thursday? To appologize? To lay out new regulations?

There's been problems all season CB...where have you been?

Kevvv
06-27-2010, 12:57 AM
No excuse, horns and plastic bangers have no place in stadii.

Who's making excuses? Don't pre-suppose, I'm just stating fact.

Whoop
06-27-2010, 01:11 AM
Oh well... a lot of people in the south end imitated the vuvuzelas. LOL That was awesome.

What I was aghast about was the security guard in front of 113 giving 112 the finger and there was no hiding it.

Good on you - Dad and Lad.

AL-MO
06-27-2010, 01:28 AM
People may come down on me about this thread, but I don't care.

Security @ BMO is an absolute JOKE and something needs to be done about it. I have gone to Boris and Rooney enough already this season about the crap we deal with in lower 112.

I don't understand why us of all sections get targeted every game. 90% of the people there are the same week in, week out and respect the rules.

Issue #1: Shirts off

A few members of 112 have taken to doing shirts off the last handful of games. And yet every week this seems to be an issue. Security comes down and tells us that there is a "rule" and a "policy" against this. After the first incident we were told that things would be worked out, and despite what security says there is no rule against a bunch of soccer fans taking their shirts off during a game.

The 2nd week we do it again, and another security guard comes by to ask us about it, and we just ignored him and carried on. No worries, but clearly someone was still telling them that this was against the rules.

Now today. Late in the game it started to rain, and the east side started to empty. (as it usually does) We decided to do shirts off again. After 10 minutes of chanting and jumping security feels that it is necessary to come down again and tell a fellow RPB that this is against the rules. WHY?!? Who is training these people?? Who is telling them that we can't take our shirts off in a public place?? Seriously, we need to get to the bottom of this. Its coming from somewhere. Apologies are not good enough anymore. When your staff consistently fuck up week in, week out something has to be done about it.

Issue #2: Security guard flipping us off

I am not sure how many others saw it, but the security guard @ the bottom of 113 somehow got frustrated at the end of the game and flipped us all off. Really? Do you want to incite a riot? Cause that is a good way to start one. Where do they get these guys?? I'm not even paid to be at the game and I'm more responsible than all of them.

Security is really wrecking the experience for a lot of us. It seems like every week we are promised that things are fine and will be worked out but the problems keep arising. I personally think that the FO is just paying us lip service and don't give two shits about our problems. If they did this would have been fixed and we wouldn't get hassled every week.

This is by far the WORST year for security. Boris and Rooney spend WAY too much time dealing with this crap when they should be able to watch the game and Support from the stands. (And this is all just today. There have been numerous incidents all season.)

AL-MO
06-27-2010, 01:29 AM
Oh well... a lot of people in the south end imitated the vuvuzelas. LOL That was awesome.

What I was aghast about was the security guard in front of 113 giving 112 the finger and there was no hiding it.

Glad I was not the only one who saw it.

AL-MO
06-27-2010, 01:31 AM
Oh yeah and at the end of the game (around the 88th minute or so) a bunch of us just picked up our stuff (flags etc) and left.

This shit is getting ridiculous.

CretanBull
06-27-2010, 01:33 AM
There's been problems all season CB...where have you been?

I know there have been problems with security etc. just wondering why this year they're clamping down on 112 when its never been a source of problems...

the-lower-eastsider
06-27-2010, 01:46 AM
all i gotta say is... shirts off!

BeerBaron95
06-27-2010, 01:50 AM

You been saying that alot lately Craiger... Alex didnt even let you get in your seat and Shirts off was the hot topic.. lol

Mario

BeerBaron95
06-27-2010, 01:59 AM

Security @ BMO is an absolute JOKE and something needs to be done about it. I have gone to Boris and Rooney enough already this season about the crap we deal with in lower 112.

I don't understand why us of all sections get targeted every game. 90% of the people there are the same week in, week out and respect the rules.

A few members of 112 have taken to doing shirts off the last handful of games. And yet every week this seems to be an issue. Security comes down and tells us that there is a "rule" and a "policy" against this. After the first incident we were told that things would be worked out, and despite what security says there is no rule against a bunch of soccer fans taking their shirts off during a game.

The 2nd week we do it again, and another security guard comes by to ask us about it, and we just ignored him and carried on. No worries, but clearly someone was still telling them that this was against the rules.

Now today. Late in the game it started to rain, and the east side started to empty. (as it usually does) We decided to do shirts off again. After 10 minutes of chanting and jumping security feels that it is necessary to come down again and tell a fellow RPB that this is against the rules. WHY?!? Who is training these people?? Who is telling them that we can't take our shirts off in a public place?? Seriously, we need to get to the bottom of this. Its coming from somewhere. Apologies are not good enough anymore. When your staff consistently fuck up week in, week out something has to be done about it.

I am not sure how many others saw it, but the security guard @ the bottom of 113 somehow got frustrated at the end of the game and flipped us all off. Really? Do you want to incite a riot? Cause that is a good way to start one. Where do they get these guys?? I'm not even paid to be at the game and I'm more responsible than all of them.

Security is really wrecking the experience for a lot of us. It seems like every week we are promised that things are fine and will be worked out but the problems keep arising. I personally think that the FO is just paying us lip service and don't give two shits about our problems. If they did this would have been fixed and we wouldn't get hassled every week.

This is by far the WORST year for security. Boris and Rooney spend WAY too much time dealing with this crap when they should be able to watch the game and Support from the stands. (And this is all just today. There have been numerous incidents all season.)

^^ THIS.

I totally forgot about that goof that flipped us off... Fucking morons are clueless about who was throwing streamers so they basically close their eyes are point to whoever suits them. Im glad that jerk off was thrown out of 113 for throwing that beer cup and the dumbass has the nerve to play stupid and ask why he was being picked out when security came over to toss him out. The yellow jackets are seriously out of control these past few games and its getting really pathetic really fast.

Was hilarious to see them getting on their radios asking for backup and getting the rest of the filth running into 112 as we were leaving.

Something concrete needs to be done and said to avoid these catastrophic failures on the $10/hr wannabe cops behalf that ruin game nights!

BeerBaron95
06-27-2010, 02:03 AM

Saw it and for s plit second didnt believe it.. pretty sure it ws when they were trying to point somone out for throwing a streamer and as per usual ultimately blaming it on an innocent supporter.

this has become a Fucking JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeoman
06-27-2010, 03:31 AM
well thankfully i did not attend
i'm printing off the rules on the Toronto FC website, laminating them, and if i ever get problems, I'm pulling that out and asking them were 'shirt off' isn't allowed on there

denime
06-27-2010, 05:50 AM
Moved to Members only section

prizby
06-27-2010, 06:26 AM

Thats cuz I yelled at him (and im surprised he heard me) telling him he hadn't a clue who he was trying to kick out in 113 for throwing a streamer

Dollars to donuts had he followed through with kicking someone out, he would have kicked out a totally innocent person and it would have been unjustified.

On a side note, good for you Kevin for standing up for yourself!

prizby
06-27-2010, 06:31 AM
^^ THIS.

I totally forgot about that goof that flipped us off... Fucking morons are clueless about who was throwing streamers so they basically close their eyes are point to whoever suits them. Im glad that jerk off was thrown out of 113 for throwing that beer cup and the dumbass has the nerve to play stupid and ask why he was being picked out when security came over to toss him out. The yellow jackets are seriously out of control these past few games and its getting really pathetic really fast.

Was hilarious to see them getting on their radios asking for backup and getting the rest of the filth running into 112 as we were leaving.

Something concrete needs to be done and said to avoid these catastrophic failures on the $10/hr wannabe cops behalf that ruin game nights!

as I said in a previous thread, i was surprised the guy heard me when I yelled at him he hadn't a clue who he was throwing out.

I don't recall us catching the guy who threw the beer, but I sure as hell saw who threw that water bottle and you saw about 20 or 30 of us pointing at him for security to throw out.

I am only sad that this guy had an RPB scarf, he sure as hell isn't worthy RPB material

Azerban
06-27-2010, 06:34 AM

anyone snap a pic?

Pookie
06-27-2010, 06:47 AM
I'm curious to see where the game day rule on shirts is printed. Sorry about your experience.

I think a big issue with security was highlighted with a minor conversation I overheard last night.

There was a very large flag brought in to 115 last night. One of the yellow jackets approached a supervisor (or at least someone who had experience) and told him he was going to remove the large flag. The one in the know explained that "oh, that's ok... this is a supporter's section."

Fan kept the flag.

But 5 mins before kick off, the guy is just learning it is a supporter's section??? Worse, he's just learning the rules for the section he is going to be policing?

Did he get any training? Was he listening during training? Is there any briefing for these guys?

Pookie
06-27-2010, 06:51 AM
^^ THIS.

It's not consistent either. From 121 streamers were thrown, as was a coin (or something shiny). No guards, no ejection. Nothing.

I wrote in the other thread about the yellow jacket being advised by a colleague that "flags were ok in a supporter's section." This dude was learning the rules 5 mins before the game AND apparently learning that it was a supporters section.

Any wonder why there is inconsistency?

Oldtimer
06-27-2010, 07:23 AM
I personally don't get the "shirts off" thing.

I've never seen it in any other football stadium around the world (maybe I've just never watched the right games).

TFCRegina
06-27-2010, 07:58 AM

I've never seen it in any other football stadium around the world (maybe I've just never watched the right games).

I don't really care one way or another about the shirts off thing, but the guys shouldn't be persecuted. There's no rule or law against it.

Boondaddy
06-27-2010, 08:04 AM
Security douchers such as this really need to be reported and perhaps fired... What a joke.

Redcoe15
06-27-2010, 08:08 AM
I wonder if this guard even likes soccer and is just there getting a paycheck. Sounds as if he was on a total power trip and decided to make an example of this guy. I don't see why taking your shirt off is seen as a problem. Security needs to be trained waaaay better than this.

Roogsy
06-27-2010, 09:09 AM
I don't care that they do it in Europe. I am not here to copy what others are doing and that fly as an "explanation" why we do it. The question is simple. Are there rules against it and who is it hurting? I don't know the answer to the first but the second is most obviosly "no one".

What I do care about is that security is targeting 112 unecessarily even though our group has proven beyond a doubt to bring a great atmosphere in the stadium without problems or issues. Why all of a sudden are they all over us?

AL-MO
06-27-2010, 10:04 AM
Moved to Members only section

Disappointed.

This discussion should be for all users of this board not just members.

AL-MO
06-27-2010, 10:05 AM

Not the point at all OT.

Roogsy
06-27-2010, 10:06 AM
Disappointed.

Why was it moved to the members section? This is not a members issue.

AL-MO
06-27-2010, 10:08 AM

I understand why it was moved, but everyone on this board should see this thread.

I have contacted Denime about it directly.

wzhxvy
06-27-2010, 10:09 AM
The issue and the reality is that security jobs do not attract the brightest of individuals with the strongest career prospects. So in turn, you need people to manage the security staff because they are just as likely to be idiots as the people in the stands, and likely more, because the people in the stands can afford to buy a ticket.

AL-MO
06-27-2010, 10:14 AM

I've requested it to be moved back to the TFC forum. Denime is not a mod in here so he can't move it back.

Klinsmann
06-27-2010, 10:59 AM
what a bunch of douch bags the security are....
I had my backpack searched by 3 different douches
(they were all standing a few feet from each other).

flatpicker
06-27-2010, 11:01 AM
I'm getting tired of these security issues.
Will we ever get assurance from the FO that this will be dealt with effectively?

Yeoman
06-27-2010, 11:09 AM
all for a sit down yellow shirt protest
simple
we sit quietly, they will clue in.

flatpicker
06-27-2010, 11:14 AM
^ I think we have proven that we aren't very good at organizing large scale protests like that.
Some simple banners demanding respect might get the message across better.

Yeoman
06-27-2010, 11:18 AM
yeah i know.
but i mean if we had even the drummers and four or five of our loud voices quiet, it would be very noticable

Gixmo
06-27-2010, 11:24 AM
Guys...

Please, fight this the right way... airing the dirty laundry out on Twitter is not going to win us this battle..

Engaging PB on a public twitter service, directing him to read our boards to see the problem will not work, He cannot see shit. What the hell is that going to prove other then us looking like a pissed off baby on Twitter?

Do the right thing, and engage the FO in the manner that we should - Professionally... Or give PB the info that he cannot see anymore.

Side note : Who the hell cares if 'Shirts off' isn't a world wide thing. It's something new for us. Debating it's a moot point.

Yeoman
06-27-2010, 11:56 AM
http://www.mooremilitaria.com/Corcoran%20Boot%20Large.jpg
these are going on for the next game.
just saying.

spark
06-27-2010, 12:06 PM
Guys - this BS has been going on since the second home game of last year. Nobody gave a rats when it was 104/105/121 etc ... and I can distinctly recall many saying if we don't make a stand, on how ridiculous it is how people are getting tossed for the most absurd reasons, just wait because they will come to the south end eventually.

I think you will find alot of support from all over because IMO it's really disgusting how they flex their 'authority'. Picking people out because they have a flag or a noisemaker. God forbid we create any kind of exciting environment.

I'm sorry to hear this story but the truth is it happens pretty much every game.

London
06-27-2010, 12:08 PM

New Zealand supporter went shirts off when they tied Italy,

do i need to bring up the mesh shirt TIFO again.

this is realy sad

London
06-27-2010, 12:11 PM
i wasnt there but i wonder how long it took for the security gaurd to gather up the balls to tell a child to put his shirt on.

10 dollar an hour rent a cop

nascarguy
06-27-2010, 12:18 PM
Disappointed.

yeah we have nothing to hide

nascarguy
06-27-2010, 12:20 PM
^ I think we have proven that we aren't very good at organizing large scale protests like that.
Some simple banners demanding respect might get the message across better.
banners are on the list of things that are ban for bmo field

AL-MO
06-27-2010, 12:33 PM
anyone snap a pic?

Naw it was pretty quick.

Parkdale
06-27-2010, 12:38 PM
moved back into the public space. I understand why it was moved out, as sensitive situations usually need cooler heads (and this is often not the place for them) but as it's an issue that effects people in all of the supporters sections, let's keep this public.

my take: rules are rules, and we will stick by them, but you can't just make up new rules on the fly. That's completely unfair (and yet security does it every game)

2nd point, but a lot less serious - I'm not celebrating when there's nothing to celebrate. If this shirts-off things will continue, it should be reserved for a real big win, as doing it every game will just cheapen it.

brad
06-27-2010, 12:42 PM
Guys - this BS has been going on since the second home game of last year. Nobody gave a rats when it was 104/105/121 etc ... and I can distinctly recall many saying if we don't make a stand, on how ridiculous it is how people are getting tossed for the most absurd reasons, just wait because they will come to the south end eventually.

I think you will find alot of support from all over because IMO it's really disgusting how they flex their 'authority'. Picking people out because they have a flag or a noisemaker. God forbid we create any kind of exciting environment.

I'm sorry to hear this story but the truth is it happens pretty much every game.

100% true.

A guy in 105 got kicked out a couple games ago for cheering too loud - the woman behind him complained (he was seated).

I've said it many times in the past - MLSE have used the supporters atmosphere to sell the brand, once that is established, they will turn it into the ACC. It's happening.

Yeoman
06-27-2010, 12:46 PM
moved back into the public space. I understand why it was moved out, as sensitive situations usually need cooler heads (and this is often not the place for them) but as it's an issue that effects people in all of the supporters sections, let's keep this public.

my take: rules are rules, and we will stick by them, but you can't just make up new rules on the fly. That's completely unfair (and yet security does it every game)

2nd point, but a lot less serious - I'm not celebrating when there's nothing to celebrate. If this shirts-off things will continue, it should be reserved for a real big win, as doing it every game will just cheapen it.

so what you're saying is, we've perhaps maybe just maybe found something that could be ours to show our support and love for the team, and you want to quash it? something that isn't done commonly around the world.
personally, i love it.
and as far as i'm concerned, if it isn't on the TFC website for rules, it ain't a fucking rule. simple. i'll willingly fight that.

Boris
06-27-2010, 12:47 PM
so what you're saying is, we've perhaps maybe just maybe found something that could be ours to show our support and love for the team, and you want to quash it? something that isn't done commonly around the world.
personally, i love it.
and as far as i'm concerned, if it isn't on the TFC website for rules, it ain't a fucking rule. simple. i'll willingly fight that.

this isnt just about shirts off.......
its about the larger issue...that is what i am seriously angry about

koryo
06-27-2010, 12:49 PM
The issue and the reality is that security jobs do not attract the brightest of individuals with the strongest career prospects. So in turn, you need people to manage the security staff because they are just as likely to be idiots as the people in the stands, and likely more, because the people in the stands can afford to buy a ticket.

Translation: they peaked in high school, tried to be cops, failed... and now abuse any bit of power they're given to soften the blow of an utterly pointless life.

Throw in a penchant for 'roids, stunning illiteracy and you have hired security.

Those thick bastards need firing, sharpish.

Parkdale
06-27-2010, 12:51 PM
personally, i love it.

I said 'quash it' ??? no I didn't.

I just said that we should reserve our 'victory lap' for actual victories. Shirts off, or drums outside gate 3, or whatever comes along in the future ----> if we celebrate every game (even shit ones like yesterday) like we celebrate a blowout victory, then it takes all meaning away from the celebration itself.

and the issue isn't what we do (hence my sating it was a secondary point). The issue is security changing rules.

Yeoman
06-27-2010, 12:52 PM
this isnt just about shirts off.......
its about the larger issue...that is what i am seriously angry about

i'm well aware of the larger issues at hand boss. i am afterall, behind you every game seeing you lose your mind constantly over petty little things that these excuses for security attempt to enforce on us.
flags not allowed in the stair case due to a fire hazard (no not a tripping hazard though)
shirts not allowed to come off
banners not allowed in
people being thrown out that were innocent of actions that occured.
i was just discussing with parky of just the shirts off and him not being in favour of it. that was all that was about.

Phil
06-27-2010, 12:54 PM
It is NOT against the rules to take your shirt off.

I don't understand why secutiry has a different set of rules than the ones expressed to us by their boss.

Shirts off isnt the problem here. The problem is about this intimidation tactic being employed by MANY of the security guards.

I wish I could say that this is isolated but this has happened MANY times this season, so to me, this has become a strategy by security.

Parkdale
06-27-2010, 12:55 PM
i was just discussing with parky of just the shirts off and him not being in favour of it. that was all that was about.

I said it in the second post - but I'm not against the idea, I just think that celebrations need to be done when they are deserved, or it becomes a worthless gesture. Same goes for the gate 3 post game party. Sould it happen after a 0-0 draw? I don't think so, or else it becomes meaningless.

Yeoman
06-27-2010, 12:57 PM
it's something that's ours though?
who else does that?
here is something that we can say, is truly ours to hold and be able to say that no one else does. plenty of us have said that we should have something that is ours. and here it is. yet you question it. let it happen.
but this'll be a agree to disagree i suppose.

Dunkers
06-27-2010, 01:08 PM
who else does that?
here is something that we can say, is truly ours to hold and be able to say that no one else does. plenty of us have said that we should have something that is ours. and here it is. yet you question it. let it happen.

The harder you squeeze the faster it slips through your fingers...

AL-MO
06-27-2010, 01:11 PM
I wish I could say that this is isolated but this has happened MANY times this season, so to me, this has become a strategy by security.

This is it right here. It has to be coming from somewhere. And if its not, the security guard in question should be fired on the spot.

canadian_bhoy
06-27-2010, 01:13 PM
who else does that?

Nee did shirts off last year long before anyone in RPB. It's funny, but let's not act like it's the greatest thing ever to happen.

Having said that, I don't see a rule against it, it harms no one...why are security being so stupid?

Time for Phil & Boris to have a proper sit down chat with TFC I think.

barticusz
06-27-2010, 01:18 PM
Did anyone take a picture of the guard flipping you the bird? There's some nice evidence to give to the management.

Phil
06-27-2010, 01:18 PM

Yup, wheels are already in motion there.

I will state this again though, all the people in FO state clearly that this is not a problem (taking shirts off).

I think TFC need to have a sit down chat with their own guys.

While they are at it they should adjust their tone in dealing with supporters too. Its not about rules, its about conducting yourself with some respect for your paying customers.

Boris
06-27-2010, 01:20 PM
as phil mentioned, the wheels are in motion with all of this. This is more than just shirts off, this is more than just supporters. This is about respecting your customers....

AL-MO
06-27-2010, 01:21 PM
Nee did shirts off last year long before anyone in RPB. It's funny, but let's not act like it's the greatest thing ever to happen.

Having said that, I don't see a rule against it, it harms no one...why are security being so stupid?

From what I have been told this has already happened at least once. Despite their efforts(which I along with many others appreciate) the message is not getting through, and the meathead security haven't changed from game to game at all.

Boris
06-27-2010, 01:22 PM
From what I have been told this has already happened at least once. Despite their efforts(which I along with many others appreciate) the message is not getting through, and the meathead security haven't changed from game to game at all.

right now...after we made this issue public, we have had some response from FO. Lets see what they say and we will take it from there...

I demand an apology for all of 112 in person...i start there

TFCtoMUFC
06-27-2010, 01:27 PM
I don't care that they do it in Europe. I am not here to copy what others are doing and that fly as an "explanation" why we do it. The question is simple. Are there rules against it and who is it hurting? I don't know the answer to the first but the second is most obviosly "no one".

What I do care about is that security is targeting 112 unecessarily even though our group has proven beyond a doubt to bring a great atmosphere in the stadium without problems or issues. Why all of a sudden are they all over us?

I would like to point out that it hurts my eyes. If we could get some females on board with the "shirts off" I think our problems would go away.

Security was really bad a few games ago when the guy in 113 got mad about flags so a lot of people started yelling at him to get out, and go to a non-supporters section etc. Then security comes and makes us all leave, and lets captain super-douche stay. It was after the game so it didn't matter that we had to leave, but the guy was a tool and security appeared to take his side. I don't think the security understands that for the most part we are totally harmless and we don't do EXTREMELY stupid things.

AL-MO
06-27-2010, 01:35 PM
I would like to point out that it hurts my eyes. If we could get some females on board with the "shirts off" I think our problems would go away.

:lol:

We have problems?

DavydMT
06-27-2010, 01:56 PM
... I don't think the security understands that for the most part we are totally harmless and we don't do EXTREMELY stupid things.

Actually we are totally harmless and can be very helpful,the moment bottle came flying from the south end, we all pointed to security who was responsible.

With a culture of heavy drinking at sporting events we have in North America we need security and i do understand that it is not easy to keep everything under control in a venue of this size, but show us respect and talk to us. Just because i have no shirt or waiving a flag, doesn't meant i'm an idiot.

Shirts Off: We are not the only football fans who take shirts off, refer to New Zealand vs Italy. And for me it was a perfect timing after G20 bs and 85min of frustrating football on a hot humid day to jump with my friends in the rain.

tfc2007
06-27-2010, 02:49 PM

You have been told it is against the rules. I do not understand why you think the rules do not apply to yourself? It may be a dumb rule that does not make any sense, but it is a rule. You have been told more than once about it. I'd be pretty rattled if I was them too. The secruity team does not make the rules, they are just their to enforce them, and you are knowingly disobeying the rules, with no care.

That is just the same as a parent telling kid not to do something. You know it is wrong and against the rules, yet you seem to still do it.

(Any "you's" are not directed specifically at the orginal poster, this is just a general 'you' directed at anyone that the statement applies too.)

TFCtoMUFC
06-27-2010, 02:52 PM
Actually we are totally harmless and can be very helpful,the moment bottle came flying from the south end, we all pointed to security who was responsible.

With a culture of heavy drinking at sporting events we have in North America we need security and i do understand that it is not easy to keep everything under control in a venue of this size, but show us respect and talk to us. Just because i have no shirt or waiving a flag, doesn't meant i'm an idiot.

Shirts Off: We are not the only football fans who take shirts off, refer to New Zealand vs Italy. And for me it was a perfect timing after G20 bs and 85min of frustrating football on a hot humid day to jump with my friends in the rain.

I can't account for everyone in RPB and U-Sector, but the people I know are extremely harmless and the majority of them have kids and responsibilities in life that supersede soccer (although they don't usually let that show). We have never as supporters (in our groups) done anything to warrant this type of treatment.

AL-MO - ya man, security is a huge problem.

AL-MO
06-27-2010, 02:57 PM
AL-MO - ya man, security is a huge problem.

For sure.

I thought you were implying there is a problem with shirts off. :lol:

TFCtoMUFC
06-27-2010, 03:02 PM
For sure.

I thought you were implying there is a problem with shirts off. :lol:

There is a problem with the gender of the people taking shirts off. Other than that no problems.:D

Roogsy
06-27-2010, 03:04 PM
You have been told it is against the rules. I do not understand why you think the rules do not apply to yourself? It may be a dumb rule that does not make any sense, but it is a rule. You have been told more than once about it. I'd be pretty rattled if I was them too. The secruity team does not make the rules, they are just their to enforce them, and you are knowingly disobeying the rules, with no care.

That is just the same as a parent telling kid not to do something. You know it is wrong and against the rules, yet you seem to still do it.

(Any "you's" are not directed specifically at the orginal poster, this is just a general 'you' directed at anyone that the statement applies too.)

When Al-Mo wrote that he was told it was "against the rules" he wasn't confirming it was. This statement is coming from people who barely know the rules themselves, they're going to tell us? Maybe first we should ask those in charge if in fact these is indeed against the rules and then worry about whether something should be done about it. Until that is answered, Al-Mo and anyone else shouldn't feel like they are asking for special treatment.

AL-MO
06-27-2010, 03:09 PM

It isn't against the rules. What do you not understand? This is security making up things as they go.

tfc2007 - RPB Member
I'd expect one of my fellow members to have my back, but I guess that is too much to ask of people around here.

BeerBaron95
06-27-2010, 03:11 PM
It isn't against the rules. What do you not understand? This is security making up things as they go.

tfc2007 - RPB Member
I'd expect one of my fellow members to have my back, but I guess that is too much to ask of people around here.

Check-mate :D

TFCtoMUFC
06-27-2010, 03:19 PM

tfc2007 - RPB Member

http://rlv.zcache.com/ive_got_your_back_mouspad_mousepad-p144115660927151305trak_400.jpg

Nomad
06-27-2010, 03:24 PM
127 has never had an issue with shirts off and security. I'm not sure why this phantom rule is being applied in 112.

BeerBaron95
06-27-2010, 03:35 PM

Do you homework next time before you post.. As Alex has clearly said,, there is no rule in the Code of Conduct or in the BMO Field policies and procedures that indicates shirts cannot be taken off.

Furthermore this is a line under the code of conduct page on the TFC website:

failure to comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures Click here for a full list of BMO Field Policies and Procedures (http://www.torontofc.ca/prohibited-items)
Those of us (as I have been apart of the shirts off crew) who have been warned or asked to put our shirts back on are in no way going against the rules or not complying with stadium staff as indicated because the few clowns that have a power trip cant enforce a rule or guideline that does not exist.

In any case I will look forward to see what strides Phil and Boris have made come Thursday and go from there. Until then, much to the chagrin of some who think its should be only used in certain situations... SHIRTS OFF !!! and continue the makeshift Vuvuzelas!! lmao

Shaughno
06-27-2010, 03:37 PM
I'm with Pat. Mesh Shirt TIFO is in order. Anyone have any bulk connections?

TFCtoMUFC
06-27-2010, 03:39 PM
I'm with Pat. Mesh Shirt TIFO is in order. Anyone have any bulk connections?

http://photos.upi.com/topics-Kiss-Millenium-New-Years-Eve-concert-in-Vancouver/10bfc203d401b114057680c36049c97f/P_1.jpg

Shaughno
06-27-2010, 03:46 PM
Nah.... :rofl:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2339/2305719282_1057c741d3.jpg

TFCtoMUFC
06-27-2010, 03:47 PM
What about just collars?

ExiledRed
06-27-2010, 03:56 PM

Youve never seen a guy go shirtless at a football match?

BeerBaron95
06-27-2010, 04:18 PM

Good God man... have you actually mustered up enough courage to visualize what a few of us would look like in those things?!?!?!

I dare not as I don't want to lose my lunch of Shawarma I just had.

Let's stick to shirts off or at the very least some Under Armour Heat Gear shirts lol.

Cheers,
Mario

Roogsy
06-27-2010, 04:18 PM
What about just collars?

What about multiple popped collars?

http://fashion4nerds.com/uploads/2009/01/4_popped-collars_cool.jpg

BeerBaron95
06-27-2010, 04:19 PM
holy crap do i count 3 shirts?!?!?

these are some of the TFC fans aswell i might add.

:picard:

nascarguy
06-27-2010, 04:25 PM
the following is not permitted inside BMO Field:

Umbrellas (Fans are encouraged to bring raincoats or ponchos for inclement weather.)
Outside food & beverage of any kind
Metal or glass containers of any kind
Backpacks and large bags over 14x14x6 inches (subject to search)
Large flags, banners and drums
Noisemakers (air horns, whistles, cowbells, horns, etc.)
Aerosol cans (hairspray, silly string, etc.)
Bikes, inline skates, skateboards, scooters, shoes with wheels
Bicycle and Motorcycle Helmets
Frisbees or inflatable objects of any kind
Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
Flares, smoke bombs, sparklers or fireworks of any kind
Laser pointers
Pets, with the exception of service animals
Weapons of any kind
Any missile/projectile like objects
Illegal drugs and any other illegal substances
Masks (may be worn in your seat only, must be removed when leaving your section.)
Strollers or baby seats may not be taken into the stands or left in section entrances. Please see Fan Services for assistance with these items.
Cameras with lenses 75mm or over or other audio visual equipment (eg. video cameras) are not allowed to be brought into the stadium without the appropriate working media credential.
Personal photography or video may not be used to reproduce the game for commercial purposes. Please note that this camera policy is subject to change for any event.
BMO Field is a smoke-free facility. Fans must have their ticket scanned at the gate to exit to smoke and be allowed re-entry.

They need to rewrite this

Hustle
06-27-2010, 04:26 PM
Last night 2 yellow jackets came up into top of 111 around the 20th minute to confiscate some guys little vuvuzella after he blew it once at the beginning of the match. They called 4 or 5 cops up to help them confiscate this little horn after everyone in the area started sticking up for this guy and asking security to use a little common sense.

I hope the security guy feels like an idiot for ruining about a quarter of the match by causing a big ruckus and calling the cops in for this little noise maker that this kid used once in 20 minutes.

Blizzard
06-27-2010, 04:51 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zqFoq3qej2c/SjVV5mmeM2I/AAAAAAAAucY/ny2mwohjiZU/s400/hairy-chest-shirt.jpg

Oldtimer
06-27-2010, 05:00 PM
Youve never seen a guy go shirtless at a football match?

Of course I have, I just hadn't seen shirts-off TIFOs before (they never did it in the part of France where I lived for 3 years and I haven't seen it on TV). But as I said, I probably wasn't watching the right matches...

It seems from reading this thread it's part of Oultras culture in some places, so maybe that explains things. To each his own. :drinking:

Parkdale
06-27-2010, 05:01 PM
the following is not permitted inside BMO Field:

Umbrellas (Fans are encouraged to bring raincoats or ponchos for inclement weather.)
Outside food & beverage of any kind
Metal or glass containers of any kind
Backpacks and large bags over 14x14x6 inches (subject to search)
Large flags, banners and drums
Noisemakers (air horns, whistles, cowbells, horns, etc.)
Aerosol cans (hairspray, silly string, etc.)
Bikes, inline skates, skateboards, scooters, shoes with wheels
Bicycle and Motorcycle Helmets
Frisbees or inflatable objects of any kind
Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
Flares, smoke bombs, sparklers or fireworks of any kind
Laser pointers
Pets, with the exception of service animals
Weapons of any kind
Any missile/projectile like objects
Illegal drugs and any other illegal substances
Masks (may be worn in your seat only, must be removed when leaving your section.)
Strollers or baby seats may not be taken into the stands or left in section entrances. Please see Fan Services for assistance with these items.
Cameras with lenses 75mm or over or other audio visual equipment (eg. video cameras) are not allowed to be brought into the stadium without the appropriate working media credential.
Personal photography or video may not be used to reproduce the game for commercial purposes. Please note that this camera policy is subject to change for any event.
BMO Field is a smoke-free facility. Fans must have their ticket scanned at the gate to exit to smoke and be allowed re-entry.

They need to rewrite this

I think this is one of the biggest problems - there's a set of rules for the entire stadium, and then a set of changing (and sometimes unwritten) rules for the supporters section. We know the issues with flags, and that poles have to come in though gate 3B. We know that throwing bottles or beers will get you crushed with an iron fist... we know the rules [/b]BUT[/b] security seems to be changing the rules as we go.

and when the security guards reach an impasse (they say 'shirts off' is against the rules, we say it isn't) they resort to ejecting people and calling in the cops to help enforce non written rules.

and the guys who were in 112 on sunday seemed to have some vendetta against us.
my conversion with one:

me: we respect the rules, but you can't change the rules on the fly
guard: well the rules are changing and you'll see it on your website.
me: wait... what? (decides not to push it - walks out)

nomad - thanks for posting that info. it's interesting to know that it's just us getting it.

4evared
06-27-2010, 05:02 PM
The biggest problem that I have with last night is the total disrespect given to me. Just because I choose to support the team by jumping and chanting does not make me the trouble maker that this bonehead security guy believes I am.

He outright challenged me to engage in an altercation, that had I complied would have led to something pretty nasty. This guy needs to be fired and all other security personnel trained properly.

I did not address properly the reactions of Boris and Phil last night. They handled this issue promptly and directly.

Thank You.

BeerBaron95
06-27-2010, 05:04 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zqFoq3qej2c/SjVV5mmeM2I/AAAAAAAAucY/ny2mwohjiZU/s400/hairy-chest-shirt.jpg

That's awesome!! i would totally rock that shirt.. though it needs more hamburger meat on the chest and the medallions arent big enough. lmao

Parkdale
06-27-2010, 05:04 PM
The biggest problem that I have with last night is the total disrespect given to me. Just because I choose to support the team by jumping and chanting does not make me the trouble maker that this bonehead security guy believes I am.

He outright challenged me to engage in an altercation, that had I complied would have led to something pretty nasty. This guy needs to be fired and all other security personnel trained properly.

I did not address properly the reactions of Boris anf Phil last night. They handled this issue promptly and directly.

Thank You.

and thank you for bringing us the facts

This is not the first time a security guard has acted like a playground bully
and hopefully it's the end of it. (it being their time in the section)

spark
06-27-2010, 05:28 PM
When this is addressed watch out for the BS about the security having nothing to do with TFC and it's BMO security so we'll have to wait until the end of the year to do anything about it.

This is what was told to me last year when I called in and asked what was the deal with them throwing everyone out of the stadium for the most ridiculous reasons.

I hope it is brought up this has been going on since last year and it has to change.

London
06-27-2010, 05:31 PM
i hate to say it or put any ideas in anyones head but,

one of these times it is going to get ugly i n the stands

billyfly
06-27-2010, 05:40 PM

I want to apologize to you for saying that security made a big deal out of the shirts off b/c you are unattractive (ugly is the word I used).

As my wife pointed out after, I'm ugly too.

billyfly
06-27-2010, 05:42 PM
Last night 2 yellow jackets came up into top of 111 around the 20th minute to confiscate some guys little vuvuzella after he blew it once at the beginning of the match. They called 4 or 5 cops up to help them confiscate this little horn after everyone in the area started sticking up for this guy and asking security to use a little common sense.

I hope the security guy feels like an idiot for ruining about a quarter of the match by causing a big ruckus and calling the cops in for this little noise maker that this kid used once in 20 minutes.

That's why they were up there. I was wondering.

tfc2007
06-27-2010, 06:01 PM

tfc2007 - RPB Member

Personal digs are not really needed. I did not make a specific comment about you personally.

Sorry for having a different opinion than others here. I didn't realize that if you think differently than others that makes you a bad member.

BeerBaron95
06-27-2010, 06:07 PM
Personal digs are not really needed. I did not make a specific comment about you personally.

Sorry for having a different opinion than others here. I didn't realize that if you think differently than others that makes you a bad member.

Funny how nowhere is it mentioned u are a bad member for voiving an opinion.. merely that you misunderstood the post and quite frankly mis read it.

All that was being conveyed in his post was that there is no rule against taking your shirt off@ BMO so why be persecuted for it by the security staff.. period.

AL-MO
06-27-2010, 06:14 PM

I'll 'dig' all I want.

The fact that you'd hold up some non existent rule over standing up for a fellow member tells me all I need to know.

AL-MO
06-27-2010, 06:16 PM
When this is addressed watch out for the BS about the security having nothing to do with TFC and it's BMO security so we'll have to wait until the end of the year to do anything about it.

This is what was told to me last year when I called in and asked what was the deal with them throwing everyone out of the stadium for the most ridiculous reasons.

I hope it is brought up this has been going on since last year and it has to change.

EXCUSES.

That's all that is.

4evared
06-27-2010, 06:33 PM
i hate to say it or put any ideas in anyones head but,

one of these times it is going to get ugly i n the stands

That would indeed be a very sad day !!!!

Belfast_Boy
06-27-2010, 06:49 PM

I did not address properly the reactions of Boris and Phil last night. They handled this issue promptly and directly.

Thank You.

the yellow jacket was a total dick. I ignored it when he said to put my shirt on and told him this issue had been dealt with before. but it was obvious that he wanted a confrontation. I saw him talking to you but couldn't hear what he was saying. his whole demeanor was threatening. seemed like a wanna be cop that couldn't pass the psychic test.

Azerban
06-27-2010, 06:52 PM
seemed like a wanna be cop that couldn't pass the psychic test.

cops better not be psychic

bgnewf
06-27-2010, 06:58 PM
I weigh in on the security issues you RPBers have been facing about halfway through my post game video blog.

If I have said it once I have said it a hundred times, when it comes to security all the fans want is respect and consistency.

http://viewfromthesouthstands.com/2010/06/tfc-la-galaxy-draw-post-game-video-blog/

Belfast_Boy
06-27-2010, 06:59 PM
cops better not be psychic

LOL I can't believe i wrote that! you saw the shape I was in this morning... it's not much better now!

4evared
06-27-2010, 07:16 PM
I weigh in on the security issues you RPBers have been facing about halfway through my post game video blog.

If I have said it once I have said it a hundred times, when it comes to security all the fans want is respect and consistency.

http://viewfromthesouthstands.com/2010/06/tfc-la-galaxy-draw-post-game-video-blog/

You are spot on with your comments in your blog bgnewf.
Lets hope the front office responds positively to these issues.

4evared
06-27-2010, 07:20 PM
the yellow jacket was a total dick. I ignored it when he said to put my shirt on and told him this issue had been dealt with before. but it was obvious that he wanted a confrontation. I saw him talking to you but couldn't hear what he was saying. his whole demeanor was threatening. seemed like a wanna be cop that couldn't pass the psychic test.

That is what bothered me. You were standing beside me Belfast_Boy, but he made sure that only I heard him so it made me look like the aggressor.

Belfast_Boy
06-27-2010, 07:27 PM
You are spot on with your comments in your blog bgnewf.
Lets hope the front office responds positively to these issues.

Free shirts for all threatened and a public flogging for the wanker!

LesRougez116
06-27-2010, 07:58 PM
also no way toronto make the shirt off first this is funny thing to say its standard in all ultras

LesRougez116
06-27-2010, 07:59 PM
http://nsa01.casimages.com/img/2008/01/21/0801211011362120201.jpg

http://www.chez.com/secioun97/auxerrenice0304_2.jpg

http://i13.servimg.com/u/f13/11/05/40/70/o-mars10.jpg

in france here it is normal

LesRougez116
06-27-2010, 08:01 PM
more pictures

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/787/96767265smallym2.jpg

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7342/bdx060712wy9.jpg

here we say torses nus

London
06-27-2010, 08:11 PM
also no way toronto make the shirt off first this is funny thing to say its standard in all ultras

it is a sports thing in general.

go to any college football game in the USA and you will see guys going shirts off, it is a fun way to enjoy the moment.

This is the greatest shirts off supporter ever!!!!!!!

ae3fFop9z-4

Commie Red
06-27-2010, 08:19 PM
This aggravates me to no end. These yellow jacketed knuckle draggers are trying to provoke an incident -- and they are ruining the experience of going to a game. They need to be sat down and told to focus on their prime-objective of security and what that means. And then reminded at the beginning of each game to focus on that prime objective. They are there to ensure the safety of players and fans. If some bonehead throws a glass onto the field -- eject him. If two other boneheads get into a fight -- eject them (surprisingly, something I've never personally witnessed at BMO). If somebody takes off their shirt ask yourself: is this a safety issue? Are they really bothering the people around them? If not: let it go. Security has to switch their mind-set from antagonistically looking into the crowd for any type of infraction to an emphasis on ensuring the safety of supporters.

AL-MO
06-27-2010, 09:05 PM

http://nsa01.casimages.com/img/2008/01/21/0801211011362120201.jpg

http://www.chez.com/secioun97/auxerrenice0304_2.jpg

http://i13.servimg.com/u/f13/11/05/40/70/o-mars10.jpg

in france here it is normal

more pictures

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/787/96767265smallym2.jpg

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7342/bdx060712wy9.jpg

here we say torses nus

For sure. I don't think there was ever any debate about that.

Wagner
06-27-2010, 09:11 PM
I've taken my shirt off in the Purples of the ACC for a Leafs playoff game without incident.

Also gone shirts off at the Jays...never an issue.

Maybe if i drop a few LB's and get my back waxed...i'll join the shirts off brigade at BMO.

In Solidarity

tfc2007
06-27-2010, 11:15 PM
I'll 'dig' all I want.

The fact that you'd hold up some non existent rule over standing up for a fellow member tells me all I need to know.

I'm not holding it over you?

I just think that if you've been told 3 times than you do not really have a reason to complain. If in fact this is not an actually rule, than let those people in charge deal with it, but until then, stop looking for a fight.

I do not understand the disrespect from a fellow member. We're all here for the same reason. So what that I do not agree with you, but its the disrespect needed?

Kevvv
06-27-2010, 11:19 PM
They can say it ten times, the guys in yellow jackets are not authorised to set the rules, just to enforce the existing ones.

Brooker
06-27-2010, 11:59 PM
this is disgusting behavior by security and the fact that nobody is surprised in the least that security is provoking people speaks volumes. sorry you and your son had such an awful experience, 4everad. you guys are great.

tfc2007 - RPB Member

I am only sad that this guy had an RPB scarf, he sure as hell isn't worthy RPB material

if they have 25 dollars anybody can be a member, which was brought up by many ex-RPB members. :D

I'm not holding it over you?

I just think that if you've been told 3 times than you do not really have a reason to complain. If in fact this is not an actually rule, than let those people in charge deal with it, but until then, stop looking for a fight.

I do not understand the disrespect from a fellow member. We're all here for the same reason. So what that I do not agree with you, but its the disrespect needed?

you're here for a reason alright. lol.

SamK
06-28-2010, 01:43 AM

Haha that was hilarious. i was in row 31 of 111 for that while it happened in row 33. I found it funny how far the situation was blown out of proportion with the 4 cops.
I really loved when one of the cops finally took the vuvuzela everyone in the section made the annoying buzzing sound.

kodiakTFC
06-28-2010, 02:21 AM
Haha that was hilarious. i was in row 31 of 111 for that while it happened in row 33. I found it funny how far the situation was blown out of proportion with the 4 cops.
I really loved when one of the cops finally took the vuvuzela everyone in the section made the annoying buzzing sound.

Anyone from the top of 111 has to remember..

HE CAN BEND AIR!

Oldtimer
06-28-2010, 08:08 AM
For sure. I don't think there was ever any debate about that.

... and there is the Brigade Sud in one of those pics, so it is normal now-a-days.

Dman81
06-28-2010, 08:42 AM

Yea i saw that too... that was just ridicilous.. he was beinig a jackass...

props on imitating vuvuzelas.. i loved that part... wonder how it sounded on tv and if anyone made a comment on it on air

Parkdale
06-28-2010, 08:57 AM
guys - it seems like tfc2007 was under the assumption that a rule was being broken.
Now he knows what the rules actually are, so let's end this challenging tone of 'hainvg your back'.

If someone is breaking a rule (like the bottle thrower) you're on your own.

BeerBaron95
06-28-2010, 09:01 AM
Yea i saw that too... that was just ridicilous.. he was beinig a jackass...

props on imitating vuvuzelas.. i loved that part... wonder how it sounded on tv and if anyone made a comment on it on air

James Sharman made a comment on Sat night at the end of Fifa World Cup Tonight about how he loved it and how creative it was. He said props to the TFC football supporters

Fort York Redcoat
06-28-2010, 09:05 AM
Love the fact the Vuvu was confiscated. Too bad kid. 4-5 cops though=cowardly.

I didn't realize the start of the chant was Vuvuvengeance. I'm glad it just became good time parody.

Thanks Shaugno!!

__wowza
06-28-2010, 09:05 AM
i'm just waiting for the "shirts on!" protest banner.
seriously though, all anyones asking for is consistency, which apparently is hard to provide.

BeerBaron95
06-28-2010, 09:07 AM
Love the fact the Vuvu was confiscated. Too bad kid. 4-5 cops though=cowardly.

I didn't realize the start of the chant was Vuvuvengeance. I'm glad it just became good time parody.

Thanks Shaugno!!

+1... Good way to put smiles on all our faces there Jay.. As heard during all EPL games.. That was Brilliant!!

ExiledRed
06-28-2010, 10:07 AM
I suspect the reason nothing is being done about this is to do with an agenda.

The supporters groups have served their purpose.

BeerBaron95
06-28-2010, 10:08 AM

?????

Roogsy
06-28-2010, 10:11 AM
guys - it seems like tfc2007 was under the assumption that a rule was being broken.
Now he knows what the rules actually are, so let's end this challenging tone of 'hainvg your back'.

If someone is breaking a rule (like the bottle thrower) you're on your own.

Word.

Roogsy
06-28-2010, 10:14 AM
I would like to encourage everyone to bring their cell phones and cameras with video capability and to make sure to remember to use it every single time one of these douchebags starts something in your respective section. We need proof. We need something to show management about the treatment we are seeing in our sections. Until we make it obvious, they will deny and avoid as much as possible. It's not enough just to make statements, we need to start compiling evidence.

Parkdale
06-28-2010, 10:27 AM
yep. great point roogs. I'm going to make a point of snapping a few cell phone pics during every game.

bowmanvillejim
06-28-2010, 11:36 AM
there's nothing like some video evidence of their behaviour and attitude

KdotOdot
06-28-2010, 11:45 AM

You ight be on to something here Red.

J .
06-28-2010, 11:57 AM

I've been saying this for awhile now.

Side note, this has been happening across the south end and now the crackdown is happening in 112. The whole south end should be a supporters section, but they want it for the soccer moms who are the demographic they will eventually cater more and more to.

sully
06-28-2010, 12:00 PM

Yeah I saw that happening too.. At first it was funny, then it became a bit pathetic.

Maybe there are too many "security" guys and so they get bored and want something, however ridiculous to do. It's a fairly small stadium really, maybe there are too many cops and "security" personel there.

Parkdale
06-28-2010, 12:13 PM
edited some posts - let's not make this about other posters guys - keep it on topic about security.

BeerBaron95
06-28-2010, 12:15 PM
^^ good call Parky... now what about that jam block solo for thursday ???

:flare:

Parkdale
06-28-2010, 12:20 PM
click-a-click-a-click-a-clack

Oldtimer
06-28-2010, 12:20 PM
I've been saying this for awhile now.

Side note, this has been happening across the south end and now the crackdown is happening in 112. The whole south end should be a supporters section, but they want it for the soccer moms who are the demographic they will eventually cater more and more to.

There might be some truth to this... MLS has always catered to this demographic, and even if TFC is not deliberately targeting soccer moms, there must be enormous pressure from the MLS head office to make everything "family friendly."

One thing for sure, most soccer moms (or any other ladies for that matter) would not like to view a whole bunch of guys with bare beer bellies parading around. :lol:

Now some of hotter players going shirtless might be a totally different story.... ;) I'm sure there are some RPGs who could chime in here.

king dave
06-28-2010, 12:21 PM
Well not quite.
Security wanted my vevuzala and offered to hold it for me 'til after the match. But as the match was similar to watching paint dry, I decided to leave with my vevuzala held high. They actually said, "you don't have to leave, just give us the horn and you can get it after the game".
FIFA says they are okay. MLSE? Not so much.
KD.

Parkdale
06-28-2010, 12:22 PM
but did you use the vuvuzela as a beer bong prior to the match?
I believe that's the proper way to christen one before the game.

Whoop
06-28-2010, 12:23 PM
As for taking pictures and videos... ugh. Pretty soon will be like the ones downtown. 10,000 protesters 25,000 people taking pictures and video. LOL

Mind you when that security guy flipped off 112 it wasn't like you could have snapped it right away unless you were taking pictures of the match for example.

London
06-28-2010, 12:25 PM
but did you use the vuvuzela as a beer bong prior to the match?
I believe that's the proper way to christen one before the game.

someone brought a beer bong camping and i picked it up and used it as a vuvuzula.

are beer bongs banned at bmo????:drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking:

Yeoman
they sell video cameras that mount to helmets
must be able to attach it to a hat somehow

Parkdale
Mind you when that security guy flipped off 112 it wasn't like you could have snapped it right away unless you were taking pictures of the match for example.

but we would be able to identify who he is, and we've got a dozen or so paying ticket holders who saw it happen. He'd be working the dumpsters before long.

Parkdale
06-28-2010, 12:26 PM
are beer bongs banned at bmo????:drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking:

I don't think so.... but that would be a damn expensive funnel!

Carts
06-28-2010, 12:27 PM
Well not quite.
Security wanted my vevuzala and offered to hold it for me 'til after the match. But as the match was similar to watching paint dry, I decided to leave with my vevuzala held high. They actually said, "you don't have to leave, just give us the horn and you can get it after the game".
KD.

They made me hand mine in at the gates...

Instead of checking it in, I just tossed it in the garbage...

However, I did use it as a beer funnel at the K-Man's house before the match... :drinking:

The staff was friendly, he said "...sorry man, you can't bring it in..."

I was polite to him, he was polite to me - rules are rules...

No harm no hassels...

Carts...

king dave
06-28-2010, 12:32 PM
"Is that a vuvuzala in your pants orl are you just happy to see me?"
Hahahah, beat you to the punchline Kevvv.
KD.

drewski
06-28-2010, 12:33 PM
KD.

they also say they don't need any kind of goal line tech/IR/etc :)

AL-MO
06-28-2010, 12:34 PM
Well not quite.
KD.

Long live the King!

king dave
06-28-2010, 12:35 PM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4098/4743121824_c358e549fe.jpg

KD.

BeerBaron95
06-28-2010, 12:35 PM
but we would be able to identify who he is, and we've got a dozen or so paying ticket holders who saw it happen. He'd be working the dumpsters before long.

I know and remember the guys face 100%

AL-MO
06-28-2010, 12:37 PM

They have to know who he is already. He was assigned to 'stand' there (and do nothing).

Its not like they just send out a hundred security guards, without a plan and knowing who is where.

BeerBaron95
06-28-2010, 12:37 PM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4098/4743121824_c358e549fe.jpg

KD.

LMFAO... Ghana all over it eh KD?? Black Stars power!!

king dave
06-28-2010, 12:43 PM
they also say they don't need any kind of goal line tech/IR/etc :)
I think once they start introducing technology to the rules of the beautiful game?
It will not be good.
Kinda like a reasonably attractive woman, who gets some cosmetic surgery in an attempt to improve her percieved image only to have people go, "Has she had surgery?"
I like things the way they are and remember.
Not every place on the planet will have the access to this technology.
You think the Iraq national team are gonna have this available to them as they try to qualify for 2014?
My nickel.
KD.

tfcleeds
06-28-2010, 12:49 PM

Leeds United fans do this all the time when they sing the WATC-COE (We are the Champions - Champions of Europe) chant.

Parkdale
06-28-2010, 12:57 PM
They have to know who he is already. He was assigned to 'stand' there (and do nothing).

Its not like they just send out a hundred security guards, without a plan and knowing who is where.

but it's very easy for them to 'forget' exactly which guy was where, especially because this happened after someone threw a beer from 113 and a bunch of security came over to the area. It's nto a perfectly static thing, and people move around during the game.

Whoop
06-28-2010, 12:57 PM
Oh I can point him out. I was six feet away from him.

king dave
06-28-2010, 01:00 PM
Remeber last week watching one of the Australia matches and they showed a bunch of socceroos with shirts off.
Here is KDs 'SHIRTS OFF' policy.

Shirts off ONLY when TFC goes up 2 goals.
Pants off ONLY when TFC goes up 3 goals.
4 goals (currently under negotiations).
KD.

king dave
06-28-2010, 01:06 PM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4121/4742600747_384c48d599_b.jpg

Good enough for him? good enough for KD.
Period.
KD.

London
06-28-2010, 01:32 PM
Remeber last week watching one of the Australia matches and they showed a bunch of socceroos with shirts off.
Here is KDs 'SHIRTS OFF' policy.

Shirts off ONLY when TFC goes up 2 goals.
Pants off ONLY when TFC goes up 3 goals.
4 goals (currently under negotiations).
KD.

it was new zealand vs italy davey, i remember it clearly:(

i agree with KD's policy.

just add a clause in there for big wins (making the playoffs,etc) or late game heroics and were set

Gixmo
06-28-2010, 01:43 PM
Was this the same hot head from the Zac Herold match?

He was up to tricks that game too, needed a VuVuzela up his arse, emptying from his pie hole.. Numpty.

king dave
06-28-2010, 01:46 PM
it was new zealand vs italy davey, i remember it clearly:(

i agree with KD's policy.

just add a clause in there for big wins (making the playoffs,etc) or late game heroics and were set
Yeah, I knew it was the kiwis or the socceroos.
And yes, depending on the significance of the match,
the 'shirts off' policy can be modified.
KD.

DavydMT
06-28-2010, 01:50 PM
^^ can we also add rain to the list?

king dave
06-28-2010, 01:51 PM
Hop0efully you guys can put this fucking *unt in the cornfield sooner than later.
Just can't understand how these fuckwads get hired.
In other parts of the world the supporters would have picked him up and thrown him off the second level without blinking an eye.
Good luck with this guys. This has to be corrected.
KD.

king dave
06-28-2010, 01:53 PM
^^ can we also add rain to the list?
I loved that game when it pissed rain and I was shirtless.
Next time? I am bringing soap and shampoo.
Or are they banned too?
KD.

Gixmo
06-28-2010, 02:21 PM
I loved that game when it pissed rain and I was shirtless.
Next time? I am bringing soap and shampoo.
Or are they banned too?
KD.

Lol

Pass it out, Some need it :)

king dave
06-28-2010, 02:37 PM
Should have a 'bring your bar of soap' day if we know it's gonna rain.
That would be fucking hilarious.
July, 40 degrees, raining, shirts off.
Be nice to come home clean and not stinking of beer and weed.
KD.

Belfast_Boy
06-28-2010, 02:56 PM
Should have a 'bring your bar of soap' day if we know it's gonna rain.
That would be fucking hilarious.
July, 40 degrees, raining, shirts off.
Be nice to come home clean and not stinking of beer and weed.
KD.

are you kidding! that'll get all the married guys divorced!

the WAGS will think that we went and screwed around and had a shower after.

Roogsy
06-28-2010, 02:57 PM
See? BB is using his head. He's right you know.

mlsintoronto
06-28-2010, 03:29 PM
oh my this thread has taken a difficult turn... I know now that it is only a matter of time until KD is all lathered up and....moist. a little part of me just died.

Just so you know Boris has been in touch with us and made the point clear in no uncertain terms. Of course I need to take a PC stance in my words here...but suffice to say I agree with your outrage at the story that unfolded at the beginning of this thread, and the pattern that seems to be emerging.

We will fix this, probably not overnight, but we will. You guys continue to do your part, as was evidenced by the bottle thrower on Saturday. WE need to focus in this area and make your guys comfortable.

As always, the laws of the land and the rules of BMO Field are to be followed, but I know that no one here is questioning those rules.

Except for the horny KD.

FluSH
06-28-2010, 03:33 PM
There is NO FCKIGN WAY I am taking my shirt off... not until I lose 20lbs... LOL

king dave
06-28-2010, 03:35 PM
are you kidding! that'll get all the married guys divorced!

the WAGS will think that we went and screwed around and had a shower after.

See? BB is using his head. He's right you know.

What single woman in her right mind woudl be remotely interested in any of us?
You should listen to the skirts more often. As I do.
We, as a collective bunch of footy nutjobs, are about as desireble, from a female perspective, as an anal rash in mid-July.
If you really are up to the Ashley Madison Avenue.
Simple.
On your way home after a night of infidelity, pick a neighbourhood front lawn and proceed to roll around in the grass like a dirvish.
She will just think you were so drunk that you crawled home through every neighbours yard and leave you a lone.
This one is free.
KD.

H Bomb
06-28-2010, 03:35 PM
Paul, you seem like a very nice man so please know this is a comment about the situation and nothing directed at you personally, there are obviously many individuals involved at various levels. After four years, actions speak louder than words.

T.O TILL I DIE
06-28-2010, 03:36 PM
you now whatt
im kinda pissed every other mls supporter section gets to do alot without getting hassled chicago fire for example lights flares!!!!! and it looks great, even commentaters said it looks great. Cant MLSE SEE THAT!! FUCK WE CANT EVEN TAKE OFF OUR SHIRT! this is bullshhhhiiitttttt

Auzzy
06-28-2010, 03:40 PM
Maybe the flares discussion can go into a new thread, or in one of the 19,998 threads that already covered that topic.

Yeoman
06-28-2010, 03:40 PM
Paul how can this NOT be fixed overnight though?
memo sent to their bosses; stop being dumbass, see the rules? that's the rules. stop trying to add more.
and if they do it around me? i'm going to attempt to figure out this text thing you guys offer.

king dave
06-28-2010, 03:41 PM
There is NO FCKIGN WAY I am taking my shirt off... not until I lose 20lbs... LOL
If Craiger can? You can too.:D
KD.

H Bomb
06-28-2010, 03:43 PM
you now whatt
im kinda pissed every other mls supporter section gets to do alot without getting hassled chicago fire for example lights flares!!!!! and it looks great, even commentaters said it looks great. Cant MLSE SEE THAT!! FUCK WE CANT EVEN TAKE OFF OUR SHIRT! this is bullshhhhiiitttttt

And thats fine but this thread is more about correct application of the current rules more than changing them. We can take off our shirts (dont worry, I wont). And should not be even bothered for acting within the guidelines we have been given

king dave
06-28-2010, 03:43 PM
you now whatt

You are getting a KD smiley good sir:D.
Keep it up man!
KD.

king dave
06-28-2010, 03:51 PM
And thats fine but this thread is more about correct application of the current rules more than changing them. We can take off our shirts (dont worry, I wont). And should not be even bothered for acting within the guidelines we have been given
I think there has been inconsistencies in security and it's application at BMO. Agreed?
This is not an issue that will be resolved here, at the game, etc.
My experience is to avoid the potential confrontaition.
Solution?
Move to another location (during the match) where the security is less prohibitive. Believe me, it works.
When you are next to an asshole?
Throw the head in or
fucking move!
KD.

Jack
06-28-2010, 03:55 PM
It's great of Paul to come in here and give us his response, but I have to wonder where the disconnect is.

This is year 4. We have been having issues with security off and on for four years.

I understand that there will be turnover of personnel and there will be changes to management and security leadership. That happens in every business.

It is quite concerning to see that, after MLSE supposedly brought in their people (Mike Burns) to take over security to ensure there would be more understanding of supporters and the supporters' culture at BMO Field that, instead of getting better, things seem to be going downhill.

Security have gone from isolated incidents to weekly problems. They have gone from taking on random people to taking on the core of RPB. We have security guards provoking people and flipping people off. We have security guards who, instead of handling situations with calm and respect, are aggressive and confrontational.

Again, these issues are getting worse instead of better, so I think it is a major concern. There is no question that 112 isn't full of angels. We are rowdy, we jump, we swear, we drink. We bring support, atmosphere and a heartbeat for our team.

Get these idiots out of our faces, Paul. Now.

Rudi
06-28-2010, 03:55 PM
There might be some truth to this... MLS has always catered to this demographic, and even if TFC is not deliberately targeting soccer moms, there must be enormous pressure from the MLS head office to make everything "family friendly."
Why does this line of thinking keep getting parroted everywhere?

"Family friendly" MLS is seen in places like Dallas and New England, whereas supporters-focused MLS is seen in places like Toronto, Seattle and Philadelphia. From a purely economical standpoint, why would anyone argue that MLS "wants" the former over the latter?

Hell, even Columbus is embracing a more supporter-focused position.

As for the security issues in 112, it still baffles me. Security seems to be targeting 112 for some reason. It defies logic.

Belfast_Boy
06-28-2010, 03:56 PM
it's great that things will get straightened out, but in the end what's happening to the douche that was aggressive?
is anyone going to apologize to 4ever and his son?
and yes they deserve an apology.

Jack
06-28-2010, 03:58 PM
I will believe it when I see it, at this point, Belfast_Boy.

We have had many assurances about security over the years and things are worse now than ever.

king dave
06-28-2010, 04:05 PM
it's great that things will get straightened out, but in the end what's happening to the douche that was aggressive?
is anyone going to apologize to 4ever and his son?
and yes they deserve an apology.
Love ya brother and you know it.
Apologies don't cut it man.
If the supporters remain passive as they have, and I am totally pissed at the *unt security fuck who is responsible for this discussion, the fucknuts who hire these wannabe cops will continue to apply their limited IQs and until there is a stance?
This will continue.
And stop sucking PBs dick.
That would be a very good start girls:D
KD.

king dave
06-28-2010, 04:08 PM
Hey?
Anybody here know what kind of secruity issues they have @ other stadiums around the world?
Let's start with . . . . .
KD.

Roogsy
06-28-2010, 04:09 PM
It's great of Paul to come in here and give us his response, but I have to wonder where the disconnect is.

This is year 4. We have been having issues with security off and on for four years.

I understand that there will be turnover of personnel and there will be changes to management and security leadership. That happens in every business.

It is quite concerning to see that, after MLSE supposedly brought in their people (Mike Burns) to take over security to ensure there would be more understanding of supporters and the supporters' culture at BMO Field that, instead of getting better, things seem to be going downhill.

Security have gone from isolated incidents to weekly problems. They have gone from taking on random people to taking on the core of RPB. We have security guards provoking people and flipping people off. We have security guards who, instead of handling situations with calm and respect, are aggressive and confrontational.

Again, these issues are getting worse instead of better, so I think it is a major concern. There is no question that 112 isn't full of angels. We are rowdy, we jump, we swear, we drink. We bring support, atmosphere and a heartbeat for our team.

Get these idiots out of our faces, Paul. Now.

This.

We need to hear from the part where the "disconnect" is happening. We need to hear from the head of security.

Belfast_Boy
06-28-2010, 04:10 PM
Love ya brother and you know it.
Apologies don't cut it man.
If the supporters remain passive as they have, and I am totally pissed at the *unt security fuck who is responsible for this discussion, the fucknuts who hire these wannabe cops will continue to apply their limeted IQs and until there is a stance?
This will continue.
And stop sucking PBs dick.
That would be a very good start girls:D
KD.

Dave it was fucking ridiculous. I was standing next to him. the POS was talking so quietly nobody else could hear. he was trying to be physically intimidating. it was obvious that he wanted 4ever to take a poke at him.

king dave
06-28-2010, 04:15 PM
This is an absolute quote from my buddy 'Alice'.

One of our favorite MLSE honchos said, in reference to the TFC supporters groups,
"they are a bunch of drunks, look at the beer sales".
KD.

king dave
06-28-2010, 04:20 PM
Dave it was fucking ridiculous. I was standing next to him. the POS was talking so quietly nobody else could hear. he was trying to be physically intimidating. it was obvious that he wanted 4ever to take a poke at him.
A head-in takes half a second and 75% of the time? If you time it correctly? Only a couple of peeps will witness.
While you turn to watch the game, holding your beer?
Someone is bleeding all over their shoes.
Keep back in your stance. You may get some residual blood on you:D
KD.

TFC Via Buffalo
06-28-2010, 04:23 PM
Quick fix: Open invite to the top of 110.

Problem solved. Sparta's had the off issue with his drum, but security is pretty cool with us. Not sure if 200+ all try packing in to 4 rows already filled with people, but what the hell. :drum:

king dave
06-28-2010, 04:27 PM
Is that my buddy from the hammers' section?
I have a great 2-stick if you can use it Thirstyday?
KD.

king dave
06-28-2010, 04:32 PM
Come to get it LOL!
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4006/4388953516_27a018b1e7_o.jpg
KD.

AL-MO
06-28-2010, 04:57 PM
I will believe it when I see it, at this point, Belfast_Boy.

We have had many assurances about security over the years and things are worse now than ever.

I don't think anyone can disagree with this statement.

Too much time and effort is being wasted solving problems that should never happen in the first place.

AL-MO
06-28-2010, 05:00 PM
Just so you know Boris has been in touch with us and made the point clear in no uncertain terms. Of course I need to take a PC stance in my words here...but suffice to say I agree with your outrage at the story that unfolded at the beginning of this thread, and the pattern that seems to be emerging.

Emerging?? Its a PATTERN. End of story.

Now figure it out and fix the problem.

FluSH
06-28-2010, 05:04 PM
If Craiger can? You can too.:D
KD.

That's like me asking ALMO to shave his head... Not all bellies are created equal!

GhostKiller
06-28-2010, 05:06 PM
If everyone goes shirts off then they can't kick everyone out

TFC Via Buffalo
06-28-2010, 05:07 PM

I'll loose the 20 I need to as well. Then when we both hit the goal, it will just be one big shirtless party at BMO. :flare:

king dave
06-28-2010, 05:08 PM
That's like me asking ALMO to shave his head... Not all bellies are created equal!
Now you can come up with a better analogy than that FluSHy.
It's very liberating having your shirts off.
Once you do it? You will love it man. trust me.
KD.

king dave
06-28-2010, 05:09 PM
BINGFUCKINGGO!!!
We have a winner, hold your cards, we have a winner!!!!
KD.

king dave
06-28-2010, 05:12 PM
Nice.
Someone get's it.
KD.

king dave
06-28-2010, 05:18 PM
Maybe you can get a group rate for Jenny Craig.
I know someone who could video it.
Now c'mon, that made ME laff out LOUD.
Still lovin' yas!
KD.

king dave
06-28-2010, 05:24 PM
When I am funny I grab the cup!
And I am funny a lot.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4135/4744030174_c438c32de5_b.jpg
KD.

TFC Via Buffalo
06-28-2010, 05:27 PM
Maybe you can get a group rate for Jenny Craig.
I know someone who could video it.
Now c'mon, that made ME laff out LOUD.
Still lovin' yas!
KD.

RPB's Biggest Looser contest. Winner gets authentic Buffalo wings that I'll bring up.

king dave
06-28-2010, 05:34 PM
RPB's Biggest Looser contest. Winner gets authentic Buffalo wings that I'll bring up.
Fuck them.
You stop @ Honeys, grab me 100 wings and I will cover and buy the beer man. Serious. Let me know when you are en route.
Medium hot good sir.
KD.

spark
06-28-2010, 05:36 PM
Why does this line of thinking keep getting parroted everywhere?

"Family friendly" MLS is seen in places like Dallas and New England, whereas supporters-focused MLS is seen in places like Toronto, Seattle and Philadelphia. From a purely economical standpoint, why would anyone argue that MLS "wants" the former over the latter?

Hell, even Columbus is embracing a more supporter-focused position.

As for the security issues in 112, it still baffles me. Security seems to be targeting 112 for some reason. It defies logic.

It might be because of the lockdown at the start of last season for any kind of voracious support outside of supporters sections which was met with being tossed out on your ear. When asked what the deal is (since it handn't happened in seasons one and two) the song and dance over and over pointed to there are older people and children who can't enjoy the game because of this.

king dave
06-28-2010, 05:37 PM
And I am serious.
KD.

king dave
06-28-2010, 05:46 PM
It might be because of the lockdown at the start of last season for any kind of voracious support outside of supporters sections which was met with being tossed out on your ear. When asked what the deal is (since it handn't happened in seasons one and two) the song and dance over and over pointed to there are older people and children who can't enjoy the game because of this.
This town will always be children friendly.
That is why security is the way it is. Have to defend the children.
The same fucks who are protected under the Youth Offenders Act.
It's time the adults take back the sandbox.
Every child has the rights and protection under the law.
But just like the adult who snaps one day and commits a crime and is accountable?
So should the 15 year old who commits a similar crime.
If you've been close to a group of 'piss ants' lately and over heared the discussion? I have learned a few more cuss words (and I thought I knew them pretty good).
Slap your kid and call your mother. And smile.
'Cause it's the right thing to do.
KD.

Blizzard
06-28-2010, 05:46 PM

I can't see that. The south end is the south end and if they want to change the vibe of the south end sections, they'd probably be looking at the north end supporter option that has so often been discussed.

A supporter's section is a supporter's section and if anybody is trying to treat it as anything else than that, than they are incompetent.

king dave
06-28-2010, 05:51 PM
Just going to get more beer and some take-out.
Back in 20.
Keep up the discuss.
KD.

Brooker
06-28-2010, 06:02 PM
Have no fear, Paul seems to have taken notice and that is a guarantee that absolutely nothing will happen.

All this guy does is makes promise after promise when we need action.

Yeoman
06-28-2010, 06:05 PM
simple, i go buy some pepper spray paintballs to throw at yellow jackets that are being douchebags, that'll get them out of there
one game, i'm not going to drum, and have my shirt off, but make sure i have one of those video cameras that attach to helmets that the army has, so that way, i can catch one of these security guys trying to pull that.

Roogsy
06-28-2010, 06:19 PM

This is not a bad idea.

Why don't we all go shirts off next game as a show of solidarity? Should I throw up a poll?

AL-MO
06-28-2010, 06:26 PM
No polls Roogsy!

cementhead
06-28-2010, 06:28 PM
Sorry guys but if I take my shirt off they may call the zoo keeper and say we have a ape lose at BMO!

London
06-28-2010, 06:30 PM
seems the men around here are pretty vain.

if no-one gives a shit about me and craiger with no shirts on, clearly you guys will look better than us, consider us your ugly friend

king dave
06-28-2010, 06:44 PM
I really am not the guy to comment here but solidarity wins everytime.
Alex and Pat are united.
And Craiger?
Well I know who will be on my next 2-stick!
Just get 50-60 shirts off at once.
Then see what the twats do!
I wouldn't want to have to wrestle with a topless Pat or Craiger in the late afternoon sun!
Just sayin'.
KD.

Parkdale
06-28-2010, 06:57 PM
One of our favorite MLSE honchos said, in reference to the TFC supporters groups,
"they are a bunch of drunks, look at the beer sales".
KD.

are you denying that you're a drunk? :cool:

Roogsy
06-28-2010, 07:04 PM
seems the men around here are pretty vain.

if no-one gives a shit about me and craiger with no shirts on, clearly you guys will look better than us, consider us your ugly friend

Unlike you guys, some of us do have a hope in hell of getting laid. :hump:

:lol: Just kidding bro.

king dave
06-28-2010, 07:10 PM
are you denying that you're a drunk? :cool:
I am always in some form of insobriety and you know this, oui?
KD.

king dave
06-28-2010, 07:12 PM
Unlike you guys, some of us have a hope in hell of getting laid. :hump:

Well.
In Charleston this year Pat was shirtless most of the time and did pretty fucking well with the skirts. Sorry Pat if I let the pussy out of the sack.:D
KD.

Workie
06-28-2010, 07:12 PM

LIAR! Your Married! :D

Sally Mack
06-28-2010, 07:13 PM
Just a thought.... terry fox headshave....

terry fox chest/back shave

king dave
06-28-2010, 07:13 PM
Okay, without mentioning names it was Dick Getty.
KD.

4evared
06-28-2010, 07:15 PM
A head-in takes half a second and 75% of the time? If you time it correctly? Only a couple of peeps will witness.
While you turn to watch the game, holding your beer?
Someone is bleeding all over their shoes.
Keep back in your stance. You may get some residual blood on you:D
KD.

Ha Ha KD. :D

I could have taught my son a few life lessons in one fluid movement, but, the douchebag mutherfukcer had a partner with him.

I will never condone any physical retaliation in the one place that I fell that I belong and look forward to being in. I would have too much to lose as would everyone else who wears the RPB emblem.

king dave
06-28-2010, 07:19 PM
KDs List of RPBs who won't take their shirts off.
In no order.

Parkdale
smuttynose
Paul Bierne
FluSH

. . . . to be continued.
KD.

Roogsy
06-28-2010, 07:22 PM
If I don't get rid of my 125s I have to use them.

If I am in 125 should I take off my shirt? LOL!

If I am in 112...count me in.

I'd like to see each supporter who plans on being in 112 commit to taking off their shirt at a designated moment in the match.

It will be 21 and sunny on Thursday. Good enough conditions to go topless!

king dave
06-28-2010, 07:22 PM
Ha Ha KD. :D

I could have taught my son a few life lessons in one fluid movement, but, the douchebag mutherfukcer had a partner with him.

I will never condone any physical retaliation in the one place that I fell that I belong and look forward to being in. I would have too much to lose as would everyone else who wears the RPB emblem.
Well played sir. Hopefully that is the last of that shit to happen.
Not having children of my own I can appreciate the way you handled it.
Good thing I wasn't standing beside you though (cue to exploding face).
KD.

king dave
06-28-2010, 07:26 PM
If I don't get rid of my 125s I have to use them.

If I am in 125 should I take off my shirt? LOL!

If I am in 112...count me in.

I'd like to see each supporter who plans on being in 112 commit to taking off their shirt at a designated moment in the match.

It will be 21 and sunny on Thursday. Good enough conditions to go topless!
That a boy Luther!!
KD.

London
06-28-2010, 07:36 PM

i am reading this as i am being coaxed by a girl in south carolina that wants me to meet her in pennsilvania this weekend :hump::hump::hump::hump::hump:

i know your kidding, and its all about confidence guys.

king dave
06-28-2010, 08:03 PM
i am reading this as i am being coaxed by a girl in south carolina that wants me to meet her in pennsilvania this weekend :hump::hump::hump::hump::hump:

i know your kidding, and its all about confidence guys.
At the half it's,
RPBLondon 2 - 0 RPBWallflowers.
KD.

king dave
06-28-2010, 08:06 PM
Next year Pat?
Me, you and a condo downtown.
Unless you want to go solo.
NO COCKBLOCKING.
KD.

London
06-28-2010, 08:20 PM
Next year Pat?
Me, you and a condo downtown.
Unless you want to go solo.
NO COCKBLOCKING.
KD.

im counting the days buddy!!!

marion Square has not seen the likes of KD and myself and a downtown condo.

there is that small matter of you bein asked to stay out of downtown chucktown LOL

Parkdale
06-28-2010, 08:25 PM
okay, let's not downplay the legit concerns of the original post with all this off topic chatter.

you guys know where to go for that:
http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

seriously, keep it on topic, as this isn't the kind of thing that should get glazed over with jokes.
Security has made some major blunders, and we keep hearing that it will be fixed, until the next week
when it happens again. At a certain point, it starts to just sound like lip service, which I really hope
is not the case, because it's a very serious issue that needs resolution from the top.

king dave
06-28-2010, 08:44 PM
okay, let's not downplay the legit concerns of the original post with all this off topic chatter.

you guys know where to go for that:
http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

seriously, keep it on topic, as this isn't the kind of thing that should get glazed over with jokes.
Security has made some major blunders, and we keep hearing that it will be fixed, until the next week
when it happens again. At a certain point, it starts to just sound like lip service, which I really hope
is not the case, because it's a very serious issue that needs resolution from the top.
Sorry dad.
Can I go out and play with the NEE now?
KD.

BeerBaron95
06-28-2010, 08:46 PM
I know you want to keep this thread on track Parky but i will just add this and not post anymore in the thread afterwards

Roogsy you serious about going shirts off??? Cause the time and place in kickoff till 90 mins + injury time lmao.

Ok Parky im done..... Lets keep this thread on track jabronis

London
06-28-2010, 08:47 PM
going shirts off for the whole match in the dead of summer is not a great idea.

king dave
06-28-2010, 08:49 PM
im counting the days buddy!!!

marion Square has not seen the likes of KD and myself and a downtown condo.

there is that small matter of you bein asked to stay out of downtown chucktown LOL
I will look very different come March 2011.
KD.

king dave
06-28-2010, 08:54 PM
In all honesty? I hope you guys resolve this soon.
It seems to be an escalating issue and hopefully your execs. will sort it out.
If anyone deserves a security watch, that would be me.
But I have had little issues from where I be.
Get it fixed you fucks.
KD.

BeerBaron95
06-28-2010, 08:55 PM
going shirts off for the whole match in the dead of summer is not a great idea.

Luckily its a night game so we will be alright :flare: